galactus(most powerful)*w/ultimate nullifier vs thanos w/cosmic cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
*(black celestail arc)
how would this go down?

Thorion
Reed Richards with a cosmic puts the power cosmic back in Galan. Pretty much remakes him. Imagine what a full cube being can do (Ie. Molecule Man) Put my money on Thanos.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6335/cosmic20cube20recreatesdi7.jpg

Utrigita
Originally posted by Thorion
Reed Richards with a cosmic puts the power cosmic back in Galan. Pretty much remakes him. Imagine what a full cube being can do (Ie. Molecule Man) Put my money on Thanos.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6335/cosmic20cube20recreatesdi7.jpg

Is that from the issue where Doom had used the same Cosmic Cube to steal Galactus powers???

Mindset
I don't see what Thanos would do against the UN

Thorion
Originally posted by Utrigita
Is that from the issue where Doom had used the same Cosmic Cube to steal Galactus powers???

I think so. The UN probably tips it in big G's favour, though.

Sundipped
The question is can the UN cancel out 1 Cosmic Cube? I think so.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Thorion
I think so. The UN probably tips it in big G's favour, though.

Then Reed used the same Cosmic cube that originally had stolen Galactus powers to give it back to him...

That Cube was powerful according to Reed it alone was capable of making Doom master over the Universe but apparently Galactus power was still needed...

I'm with Galactus from the Black Celestial Act on this one That Galactus had the potential to eat the entire Multiverse if given enough time.

LORD B
do you guys think this is a good matchupmhmm

Utrigita
Originally posted by LORD B
do you guys think this is a good matchupmhmm

In some ways yes both items the CC and the UN has shown that they have multiversal influence, the question is, if the UN can delete the CC and I think it can smile

LORD B
Originally posted by Utrigita
In some ways yes both items the CC and the UN has shown that they have multiversal influence, the question is, if the UN can delete the CC and I think it can smile

youve just give me an ideaevilgrin

Utrigita
Originally posted by LORD B
youve just give me an ideaevilgrin

runforhills

stick out tongue

Glad I could be of help wink

KMC_Drifter
It's funny how Quanchi will not respond to a Thanos thread..in which he knows the Titan will lose...lol

Big G for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
It's funny how Quanchi will not respond to a Thanos thread..in which he knows the Titan will lose...lol

Big G for the win I havent read the Black Celestial arc so I cant say. I only give Thanos the win when I know who he faces and if I believe he can defeat them. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.