Silver Surfer vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the.. "Big Red Machine".... :-)

against the "Silver Model" :-)

who wins ?

KMC_Drifter
Surfer wins....via BFR...that's the only way he could be Juggs.

Horrificus
I have a feeling Surfer could find a way to do this.
He can probably even find a way to attack him from within his force field without even having to get through it.
Or something.

Doctor-Alvis
Repeat.

Knock the helmet off, mind attack, Surfer's point.

CaptainStoic
Surfer will lose this if he takes him on toe to toe. The mystical barrier that juggernaut has will not be affected in the least by the power cosmic.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Surfer will lose this if he takes him on toe to toe. The mystical barrier that juggernaut has will not be affected in the least by the power cosmic. Sounds like speculation. Juggernaut seems to be affected by telepathy and even sonics. Once the helmet comes off, I think Surfer could force him to sleep.

If you meant that Surfer won't be able to knock Juggs into submission, then I agree. There are almost no characters who can physically beat classic Juggs senseless.

CaptainStoic
Classic is history Cain has all of his power back. He also has the might to crush Norrin. Speculation you say? How will SS remove the mask beneath the helm? in fights like this one its a give and take. SS has never been shown to battle at hyper sonic speeds.... If he gets the chance to remove the helmet why wouldn't Juggernaut get the chance to grab him? What!!! Can the power cosmic somehow melt his armor from him in ways that Thor's goblast could not???
I have read many SS comics and since when was he able to fire off psychic blasts? i know he has a high resistance to TP users but he has never shown that he can manipulate a persons mind or emotions, using his brain.

Juggernaut will stomp him.

guy222
norrin bfr

Doctor-Alvis
Classic is history Cain has all of his power back. He also has the might to crush Norrin. Speculation you say? How will SS remove the mask beneath the helm? in fights like this one its a give and take. SS has never been shown to battle at hyper sonic speeds.... If he gets the chance to remove the helmet why wouldn't Juggernaut get the chance to grab him? What!!! Can the power cosmic somehow melt his armor from him in ways that Thor's goblast could not???
I have read many SS comics and since when was he able to fire off psychic blasts? i know he has a high resistance to TP users but he has never shown that he can manipulate a persons mind or emotions, using his brain.

Juggernaut will stomp him.
I don't think you've read that many Surfer comics. He has all kinds of speedy dodging feats and nanosecond attacks under his belt.

And has used telepathy a bunch of times. I believe that's how he learned English. Yeah, I know aliens seem to know English a lot but that was Surfer's reason.

Knowsbleed33
Ehhh. I think it could go either way. The power cosmic has never been shown to affect Cyttoraks enhancements. But, the Surfer is speedy and every bit as strong as Juggernaut (or has the potential to be). I think if they get tangled up, Juggs will easily win.

janus77
Surfer, with ease.
either just amps up and flattens juggernaut or blackholes him or takes the power of the charm away (if he can affect the power like Galactus could Mephisto's domain).

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer, with ease.
either just amps up and flattens juggernaut or blackholes him or takes the power of the charm away (if he can affect the power like Galactus could Mephisto's domain).

Amplifying his own strength wouldn't let him beat the Juggernaut....

janus77
it definitely would if his durability is anything to go by.

I doubt WarHulk was reaching celestial levels when he pounded on Juggernaut. and we know Hulk wasn't even all that strong when he stopped Juggernaut...

Surfer can't lose this match, even a stalemate is highly improbable.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
it definitely would if his durability is anything to go by.

I doubt WarHulk was reaching celestial levels when he pounded on Juggernaut. and we know Hulk wasn't even all that strong when he stopped Juggernaut...

Surfer can't lose this match, even a stalemate is highly improbable.

Not really, at best the Surfer could stalemate the Juggernaut. There is no way he is physically taking him out. Nor is the Surfer even remotely close to Celestial level, so I don't see why you would even bring that up, nor do we have any idea how strong War Hulk was.

Though War Hulk was able to stop the Juggernaut and swing him around, he was still incapable of actually killing the Juggernaut or knocking him out. There is no way the Surfer is physically beating Cain.

Xplosive
SS could probably increase his strenght to having actually more raw physical strenght than Juggeranut. But it's Juggs durabilty that is special.

Anyway, SS win easily, except if he goes hand to hand, which he wouldn't.
And also Juggernaut with his brute strneght wouldn't do any damage to SS.

SS has telepathy and wolud put him to sleep.

Grammaton
Juggernaut was stopped in his tracks by War Hulk - somthing that should supposedly never happen (but it happened- to the dismay of all Juggy fanboys out there) . Now if a celestially amped up Hulk can do the impossible I am sure a cosmic powered silver surfer will dispose of Juggernaut with minimum effort.

Kurash
surfer

Acrosurge
I have read many SS comics and since when was he able to fire off psychic blasts? i know he has a high resistance to TP users but he has never shown that he can manipulate a persons mind or emotions, using his brain. He has forced the Abomination to sleep. He could use the same technique on Juggernaut. Nimrod also has a sonics victory over Juggs and Surfer is more than capable of doing the same.

As for speculation, it is speculation indeed to think that Juggernaut would be fast enough to catch the Surfer under arena rules. It is not speculation to suggest that Surfer would be beaten if he fought only hand to hand. But then, there is no reason why the Surfer should fight HtH against Cain.

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer's most likely course of action is to encase him in something, based off his mindset... srug

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer's most likely course of action is to encase him in something, based off his mindset... srug Concrete, perhaps? Or Jell-O?

Canceling Juggernaut's personal gravity (as Surfer did to Richard's house) might make the removal of the helmet quite simple.

joesdabest1
How could Juggz catch him

janus77
Juggernaut hasn't a prayer of hurting SS in the least. it would take Cyttorak to really rock SS at the levels depicted in Annihilation, imo.

sub-Celestial level physical force has obliterated Juggernaut before, and Surfer could realistically amp to the required levels. people are dreaming if they think Juggernaut stands even a 1/1000 chance of doing anything to Surfer.

think about it, WarHulk was close to killing him, Onslaught pasted him easy (the same Onslaught who couldn't put down Hulk, who got his armour broken by Hulk) and WWH stopped him without even exerting himself much.

unless Cyttorak's somehow > Tenebrous or Aegis and Juggernaut is given that level of power (which he never would be), this is an impossible fight for Juggernaut.

KungFuMaster
Ouick bio about me: Study over dozen martial arts since a kid, been alot of fights, so I say I can measure battles well (even fanasty ones)

This is the battle of wits not brute force. I have seen S.S. turn Nebula into a statue. Now let's say, Juggs forcefield does stop that, what about the gravity around the sheild.
Power Cosmic affects everything that's natural without a question. My boy has fought his creator to a stalemate before. So without a doubt, his power is off the charts.
Sliver Surfer sees that Juggs is too much physically to be taken out. Makes him shot out into a dimensional portal. And Juggs has eternity to think about fighting cosmic beings.
Case Closed.

iceman24567
OMg this guy is more annoying than Tazers
Yo

Tazer

Inhuman
Originally posted by iceman24567
OMg this guy is more annoying than Tazers
Yo

Tazer

You forgot the ever pleasing GREEN text.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Inhuman
You forgot the ever pleasing GREEN text. sad eek! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.