Hercules, Sasquatch and Mindless Hulk vs. Gladiator, Abomination,Rhino and Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
3 against 4

has the Trio a chance against those 4 powerhouses ?

KMC_Drifter
A confident Gladiator could solo team 1

Team 2 wins.

Thorion
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
A confident Gladiator could solo team 1

Team 2 wins.

Hell no. He'd beat anyone on team 1 one on one, but he's certainly not soloing them. Team 2 still wins.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Thorion
Hell no. He'd beat anyone on team 1 one on one, but he's certainly not soloing them. Team 2 still wins.

Agreed, but given that Rhino is pretty useless when compared to everyone else, this becomes a pretty interesting 3-on-3 battle.

What gives Team 2 the edge is Gladiator's flight ability. If nothing else, he can BFR Team 1 one member at a time...

King_Mungi
shksprtx you will be interested in this, Ultimate Alpha Flight is going to finally make their apperance. wink

shksprtx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
shksprtx you will be interested in this, Ultimate Alpha Flight is going to finally make their apperance. wink

SWEEEEEEEEET! I'm actually pissed off that I haven't been able to get my hands on the new Marvel Comics Presents with the Michael Pointer story arc...

Anyone have any scans, or know where I can find some?

Bouboumaster
Team one. Hulk smash Gladiator after pimpslapping Rhio out of America.

Hercules on Abobination, and Sasquash, well, on Wendigo.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
SWEEEEEEEEET! I'm actually pissed off that I haven't been able to get my hands on the new Marvel Comics Presents with the Michael Pointer story arc...

Anyone have any scans, or know where I can find some?

Check the Guardian respect thread I posted some there

severance
tough one.
Rhino is just a loser he goes down within the first 30 seconds
abom has been one shotted y the more skilfull Hercules
Sasquatch and Wendigo are virtually the same character (one has a tail) so stalemate
Hulk and Gladiator main thrust of fight, if Kallark does not have jobbing aura he should beat mindless Huc (he lost to a more intelligent Hulk)

Conclusion team 2 Glads versatility and speed could take out some of the characters before the fight really gets going being outnumbered is no prob for his speed blitzing

Inhuman
Rhino tosses everyone into the sun

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Inhuman
Rhino tosses everyone into the sun Interesting theory...lol

guy222
Has Rhino ever won a fight

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Has Rhino ever won a fight

He has beaten Spider-Man before wink

guy222
I know, buddy

I like team one ftw

LORD B
which wendigo?

Inhuman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He has beaten Spider-Man before wink

& the hulk smile

Mindset
And he lost to a 2 inch tall Deadpool, but then again Deadpool is LT level.

guy222
bumprav

Bouboumaster
Still team 1: Hulk smash puny Mohawk Purple Man, Rhino, North beast and Betty's killer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.