Thanos with IG vs Classic Ion/Hourman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
Thanos with the IG takes on Classic Ion and Hourman 1 million with the full Warlogog

Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

How?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
How? Its the ig and if you can think it, then it can happen. Use your imagination.

Utrigita
I think his question is based on that when you enter a debate and another poster has another openion then you, you ask them how the other part win, he is basically doing the same thing here, Full use of the Worlogog = Absolute control over Space and Time (I think embarrasment )

KMC_Drifter
He knows that Thanos loses here...Quanchi is just reaching.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
He knows that Thanos loses here...Quanchi is just reaching. The ig gives you total power over space,time not to mention some others. smile

Power16
So this like IG vs IG2(Worlogog) with back up from Classic Ion... Umm who to pick?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power16
So this like IG vs IG2(Worlogog) with back up from Classic Ion... Umm who to pick? You really think the worlogog is equal to the ig?

Mordum
team wins easy. Horuman stopped a big bang with only part of the warlogog

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mordum
team wins easy. Horuman stopped a big bang with only part of the warlogog You dont think Thanos could stop a big bang with the ig.

llagrok
Has Thanos w/IG ever done something comparable to stopping the big bang?

Mr Master
Originally posted by llagrok
Has Thanos w/IG ever done something comparable to stopping the big bang?
Technically speaking, an Incomplete IG stoped a Multiversal Big Bang.

Because the UN acts like a Big Bang (erases and remakes Reality on a Multiversal scale)
even better actually, Big Bang is only the creation perspective of the event,
the UN accomplishes both the destruction and creation event in an instant.

The UN was pwnd by an Incomplete IG.

Lord knows how many times greater a Complete IG is to an Incomplete IG,
we know for sure it makes the difference between being Omnipotent ... and not:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2973/iigew3.th.jpg

..........................................................................................

In fact,
according to Thanos,
the Incomplete IG is but a taste of what the IG is:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1083/iig2ka0.th.jpg

..........................................................................................

And when we look at Magus' accomplishments:

Merging Two UniverseS (616 and a replica of 616) in an instant.

Simultaneous existence across Planes of Reality.

Pwnd the UN (Multiversal remaker)

Wow, that's just a taste of "Godhood" (what the Complete IG bestows upon its wielder)

llagrok
Then the feats are on Thanos' side.

I never considered the UN that powerful..

Galan007
Team. smile

JediSamuraiMRB
thanos loses

Mindset
Do people not give reasons why whoever they pick wins here?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Do people not give reasons why whoever they pick wins here? Here's where I'm coming from...

The Worlogog has control over everything the IG does, with the exception of the Mind... .

And Classic Ion possesses the same powers as Parallax, + the magical powers of the Starheart, and Oblivion.

Team 2 just seems to have a bigger edge here -- just MO. smile

llagrok
Do people not give reasons why whoever they pick wins here?

Like I said, it looks like the Infinity gauntlet's feats trumps the team's.

psycho gundam
Do people not give reasons why whoever they pick wins here? cosmic threads are very difficult to predict because it comes down to the imagination of the writers, therefor giving us readers doubts. and on top of that, they always state that these characters and items have infinite power, which in all ways is impossible. all im saying is cut posters some slack on cosmic stuff or even better, refrain from creating cosmic threads, i do.

psycho gundam
herald and below is the way to go!

Galan007
To extrapolate a bit on the Worlogog...

Extant once used it to create a Universe, and everything in it from nothingness -- this one universe threatened the whole of creation in DC.

Hourman has stopped a Universal big bang forever in it's tracks, with just a fraction of the Worlogog.

Also,
Metron knows of artifacts such as the Genesis Box, which can "unmake a Universe with a whisper" -- Yet he still referred to the Worlogog as "the most powerful object in the Universe"...

Like I said,
Just MO. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
To extrapolate a bit on the Worlogog
It's only fair I oblige ... for the sake of a fair and balanced perspective. stick out tongue
Extant once used it to create a Universe, and everything in it from nothingness -- this one universe threatened the whole of creation in DC.
That sounds exactly like what 4 Gems (Space/Mind/Soul/Power) were able to do,
and Two Gems (Reality/Time) were able to nullify.

Only difference is,
the 4 Gems created many UniverseS from nothingness on top of one another.
Hourman has stopped a Universal big bang forever in it's tracks,
with just a fraction of the Worlogog.
We know Magus did more with an Incomplete IG (stopping the UN)
Thanos said that was but a "taste" of what the IG is. (Godhood)
Also,
Metron knows of artifacts such as the Genesis Box,
which can "unmake a Universe with a whisper" --
Yet he still referred to the Worlogog as "the most powerful object in the Universe"...
The Writer/Creator (Jim Starlin) of the IG Trilogy
(on the record) stated the IG makes one "God"

Of course we know this means, "God" below the LT.
(as the LT represents forces beyond "Gods"

Like I said,
Just MO. smile
Always respected brother. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
It's only fair I oblige ... for the sake of a fair and balanced perspective. stick out tongue

That sounds exactly like what 4 Gems (Space/Mind/Soul/Power) were able to do,
and Two Gems (Reality/Time) were able to nullify.

Only difference is,
the 4 Gems created many UniverseS from nothingness on top of one another.

We know Magus did the same with an Incomplete IG,
Thanos said that was but a "taste" of what the IG is. (Godhood)

The Writer/Creator (Jim Starlin) of the IG Trilogy
(on the record) stated the IG makes one "God"

Of course we know this means, "God" below the LT.
(as the Lt represents forces beyond "Gods" On panel,
IG users and Worlogog users have much the same feats... And there's really nothing to put one of these relics sufficiently over the other, imo.

The only real place the IG has an advantage, is in it's power over the mind, .

By feats they are roughly equal.

The IG is the greater weapon overall for aforementioned reasons -- but what makes the IG a greater weapon, wouldn't really help it here.

All IMO, of course. smile

Always respected brother. thumb up Same to you my friend. thumb up smile

Mr Master
On panel the IG and the Worlogog have much the same feats... And there's really nothing to put one of these relics sufficiently over the other, imo.

The only real place the IG has an advantage, is in it's power over the mind, .

By feats they are roughly equal.

The IG is the greater weapon overall for aforementioned reasons -- but what makes the IG a greater weapon, wouldn't really help it here.

All IMO, of course. smile

Same to you my friend. thumb up smile
Fair enough.

Btw. I can't thank you enough for being meticulous and finding what you did.

You know what I'm talking about ... it was priceless. yes

Galan007
Fair enough.

Btw. I can't thank you enough for being meticulous and finding what you did.

You know what I'm talking about ... it was priceless. yes Yeah,
When I found that I hoped it would be the perverbial nail in the coffin -- but deep down I figured, , that the info would somehow be disregarded/ignored...

And we were right about that. laughing out loud

Mr Master
Yeah,
When I found that I hoped it would be the perverbial nail in the coffin -- but deep down I figured, , that the info would somehow be disregarded/ignored...

And we were right about that. laughing out loud
yes ... thumb up ... I never doubted it for one moment. laughing

Knowsbleed33
Thanos with IG easily. He erased half of all the life in the Universe with the IG as gift to him beloved Mistress Death and he did it with a mere thought. With the IG he could erase both of these guys before they think about their first attack.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thanos with IG easily. He erased half of all the life in the Universe with the IG as gift to him beloved Mistress Death and he did it with a mere thought. With the IG he could erase both of these guys before they think about their first attack. WOW! Half the Universe you say!? laughing out loud

vlaaad12345
Thanos with IG easily. He erased half of all the life in the Universe with the IG as gift to him beloved Mistress Death and he did it with a mere thought. With the IG he could erase both of these guys before they think about their first attack.
Your right I mean its not like someone weaker than classic ion was going to remake the entire multiverse after destroying it and ***** owning the spectre.

Classic NES
Hmm . . .Team

iceman24567
Team wins.

Enyalus
I think it was half the population in existence...not only the universe. But maybe I'll go back and reread.

Anywho, Thanos in a reasonably close match.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think it was half the population in existence...not only the universe. But maybe I'll go back and reread.

Anywho, Thanos in a reasonably close match. it was half the sentiant population of the universe

xJLxKing
Did Ion like hold, and created a pocket Universe? Does Hourman have huge power with his equipment (stated), which imo is almost like the IG.

Team Wins but its a stupid fight

vlaaad12345
Not sure if thanos can pull a win against two powerhouses of this caliber...Classic ion really was above abstract level Imo he did after all stop the big bang that was going to end and restart creation while using only a small bit of the ion force.

Avlon
There is far too much omnipotence in this thread...

So much that it's an eternal stalemate.

Stoic
When dealing with power like this Ion would be a non factor, even though he is powerful, he would be swept away, and this fight would be between Hourman 1 Milllion and Thanos with the IG. Of course if Ion can take all of the Abstracts that Thanos punked with a smile including Galactus, the Stranger, and the Celestials we have something to talk about, but Ion has never shown that he is that great, and it is in my honest opinion that he is way out of his league here.

vlaaad12345
He prevented the infinite big bang of entropy that was going to wipe out creation and restart it with a fraction of the ion force....Ion out of his league LOL.

Stoic
All of that power and Prime beat him, are you suggesting that Prime would give an IG user a problem? Power is one thing being able to manipulate reality, and remove that power is another. So yes Ion is very one dimensional when compared to an IG user, and in turn is out of his league.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
All of that power and Prime beat him, are you suggesting that Prime would give an IG user a problem? Power is one thing being able to manipulate reality, and remove that power is another. So yes Ion is very one dimensional when compared to an IG user, and in turn is out of his league.

Classic Ion.

vlaaad12345
Go read some dc comics,they aren't the same ion,Classic ion was a god with far beyond infinite power,was not bound at all by time or space and is in no way shape or form going to get walked on by the IG,again fraction of his power prevented a force that was going to destroy and remake creation.

cloud102
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Go read some dc comics,they aren't the same ion,Classic ion was a god with far beyond infinite power,was not bound at all by time or space and is in no way shape or form going to get walked on by the IG,again fraction of his power prevented a force that was going to destroy and remake creation.

Which force was this?

Stoic

As I said Power is one aspect of the IG, which is all that Ion has to offer, whereas the IG is much more than just power, Thanos with the IG can remake all reality, Ion only has power... power that can be removed from him if in reality he had none. The IG holds all mastery of time, space, "reality", power, the soul, and the mind.... Ion only possess' power, do you see how he is dwarved, and one dimensional... literally?

vlaaad12345
Hes possesses power,time,space,gls have high mental resistance so he would as well Ion can remake reality as well...hes not a one dimensional character jesus god you show your ignorance time and time again Thanos is not depowering someone as strong as Ion he never has and never will,and that would be entropy cloud.

cloud102
Yeah, classic Ion could create reality as well and he also had the power to be MANY places at ONCE.

iceman24567
As I said Power is one aspect of the IG, which is all that Ion has to offer, whereas the IG is much more than just power, Thanos with the IG can remake all reality, Ion only has power... power that can be removed from him if in reality he had none. The IG holds all mastery of time, space, "reality", power, the soul, and the mind.... Ion only possess' power, do you see how he is dwarved, and one dimensional... literally? You are wrong here Classic Ion had massive reality manipulation powers it won't be a quick strip of powers here not at all.

Stoic
I see that debating with you is a waste of time, you have never once said that a character from Marvel could beat one from DC to my knowledge, and only chime in when it suits you, but this time you are wrong, and if Ion classic or present was so powerful why is he so weak now? Was he retconned without anyones knowledge? Yes i know that the symbiote called Ion can jump from body to body, but this creature is not as powerful as an infinity being.

I guess that you are trying to say that Ion could stand in front of the LT like Warlock did right? There are also varying degrees as to how much psi shielding a GL has.

Did you also know that while the IG has the Power Gem in it that all of its other gems operate at infinite levels?

iceman24567
Yeah classic Ion and current operate on different levels that's why the thread starter specifically put (classic) i guess we can't kill him for pure ignorance.

cloud102
Ion is not that powerful now. Sodam Yat is still learning the power.

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah classic Ion and current operate on different levels that's why the thread starter specifically put (classic) i guess we can't kill him for pure ignorance.

My point was if classic was so powerful why is current so weak... don't answer I know.

I also know that there are varying degrees of how powerful a character is, and Ion used considerable effort to change reality, whereas Thanos with the IG could change it on a whim, and there is on panel proof of this claim.

Classic NES
My point was if classic was so powerful why is current so weak... don' answer I know.

facepalm

Stoic
Originally posted by Classic NES
facepalm

Hey I can admit that when I read the title of this thread, that I did not realize which incarnation of Ion this was, so you can can the attempt at sarcasm.

As I also stated.... I also know that there are varying degrees of how powerful a character is, and Ion used considerable effort to change reality, whereas Thanos with the IG could change it on a whim, and there is on panel proof of this claim.

Galan007
Originally posted by cloud102
Ion is not that powerful now. Sodam Yat is still learning the power. Sodam's Ion power isn't remotely close to what the 'original' Ion posessed .

iceman24567
My point was if classic was so powerful why is current so weak... don't answer I know.

I also know that there are varying degrees of how powerful a character is, and Ion used considerable effort to change reality, whereas Thanos with the IG could change it on a whim, and there is on panel proof of this claim. I don't think current Ion has the power of the Starheart I guess it makes a difference plus current Dc doesnt need current Ion to be powerful as Kyle was it would kill the ongoing plots like the War of three Worlds it would suck if Yat could just deage Prime into a baby.

Mindset
Sodam's Ion power isn't remotely close to what the 'original' Ion posessed . Oblivion was a creation of Kyle's.

Galan007
Still had it. 313

Mindset
I have you 313

Galan007
bashful

complexbrother
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/Ion-20060124115140093.jpg
PowersWillpower Induction: Ion has immense Willpower-casting powers.

Connection: It can make a connection with someone's body when they feel have given to incredible willpower or have distanced themselves from their more complex emotions.

Time Manipulation: ability to control time

Reality Manipulation: ability to control reality.

Willpower-Induced Energy Manipulation: as the embodiment of willpower, Ion can control, manipulate and generate green energy derived from the emotional spectrum of the universe, which comprises all the willpower of all sentients in the universe. All powers similar to a Green Lantern Corps Power Ring and the Starheart.

Immortality: as a entity based upon a emotional concept Ion for all purposes is unending.

Flight

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24823/579256-worlogog.jpg
the Worlogog. The Worlogog was an ancient artefact constructed (possibly by Metron) from solid tachyons. It is a map of the universe in miniature which a mortal (or immortal) mind can alter mentally which then causes reality to shift to fit the new map.
http://www.geocities.com/jason.kirk/hourman3.html

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1222/991857546_dc7563fc10.jpg?v=0
TIME

This gem allows the user to be in any period of time. From the primordial past, to the distant future, any age is accessable or visible through its power. With enough knowledge, even more can be done, as time and causality can even be manipulated with this gem. This would allow a user to even use time as a weapon, trapping enemies or entire universes in unending loops of time.

SPACE

Through this gem, one can be anywhere or nowhere in an instant. One can even be in multiple places, or can move any object anywhere throughout the cosmos. One can also warp or rearrange space as they see fit to suit their purposes.

SOUL

Able to steal, manipulate and alter souls, this gem was once (and is again) the burden of Adam Warlock. Not only can this gem control living souls, but also the souls of the dead are at its command. This gem is arguably the most dangerous, for it possesses a fragment of sentience, and has a hunger for souls. However, and somewhat ironically, this gem is the gateway to an idyllic, pocket-universe.

REALITY

They say that perception is reality, however using this gem makes that, quite literally, true. This gem is perhaps the most powerful, and most difficult to utilize. With it, what one wishes can be attained. Scientific laws are meaningless to its power to alter what is. Its use without the other gems can result in complete disaster.

MIND

Able to dig deep into other minds, this gem makes all thoughts and dreams accessable to its user. It can also boost mental power, and augment the mind's abilities. With the power of the other gems boosting its abilities, it is possible to use this gem to access all minds in existence simltaneously.

POWER

This gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist. It backs up the other gems and boosts their effects to an infinite degree. With this gem alone, the user can eventually duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability, and is essentially physically invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone.

I have seen far more on panel feats to prove that the IG would win than the other way around

complexbrother
Oblivion was a creation of Kyle's.

no it wasn't Kyle defeated Oblivion and took it's power for himself.

Enyalus
*is jealous* That Infinity Gauntlet in the pic...I want.

Mindset
Originally posted by complexbrother
no it wasn't Kyle defeated Oblivion and took it's power for himself. No, you're wrong.

Re-read the arc.

Kyle subconciously created Oblivion, Kyle and more specifically Ion is one of my favorite characters. I'm 99.9% sure I'm right.

Knowsbleed33
O/T question: Does the Ego gem just bring all the other gems together and recreate Nemesis or does it have another function?

Enyalus
O/T question: Does the Ego gem just bring all the other gems together and recreate Nemesis or does it have another function?

Pretty sure that's it.

vlaaad12345
Oblivion was a construct of kyles creation however he was never really defeated him...kyle more like banished him and his power combined with the parralax force to create the ion force.

iceman24567
It did nothing else on panel that I could remember which means its just a lame gem.

Avlon
I see that debating with you is a waste of time, you have never once said that a character from Marvel could beat one from DC to my knowledge, and only chime in when it suits you, but this time you are wrong, and if Ion classic or present was so powerful why is he so weak now? Was he retconned without anyones knowledge? Yes i know that the symbiote called Ion can jump from body to body, but this creature is not as powerful as an infinity being.

I guess that you are trying to say that Ion could stand in front of the LT like Warlock did right? There are also varying degrees as to how much psi shielding a GL has.

Did you also know that while the IG has the Power Gem in it that all of its other gems operate at infinite levels?

http://i37.tinypic.com/1htrpz.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon

That's painful just watching...Good god.

Red Hulk
http://i37.tinypic.com/1htrpz.jpg Would that even feel like a nutshot?

Jesus shit!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Would that even feel like a nutshot?

Jesus shit!
Don't worry he is probably laughing in hell now big grin but yeah that pain i sunbareable.

Wow........

Stoic

laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t498078.html

Classic NES
Hey I can admit that when I read the title of this thread, that I did not realize which incarnation of Ion this was, so you can can the attempt at sarcasm.

As I also stated.... I also know that there are varying degrees of how powerful a character is, and Ion used considerable effort to change reality, whereas Thanos with the IG could change it on a whim, and there is on panel proof of this claim.

Well, it's a good thing he has help from Hourman 3. no expression

Stoic
Hourman controls space, and time, but on what level? Is it on the level of an IG user? What does Ion add to this? Reality? They would still be missing a couple of pieces, as an IG user would also possess infinite power, total control over the soul, and the mind.

Ion and Hourman combined would only be able to control Time, Space, and Reality, so once again, Thanos would have total control over Time, Space, Reality, Power, the Soul, and the Mind.

Thanos would technically be more powerful than the both of them combined, and on top of it all he may be able to over-rule their combined control over Time, Space, and Reality.

With the Power Gem Thanos would have total and infinite mastery over the other Gems... infinite control.

Silent Guardian
Thanos is a pushover and not really that smart so he loses.

vlaaad12345
Hourman controls space, and time, but on what level? Is it on the level of an IG user? What does Ion add to this? Reality? They would still be missing a couple of pieces, as an IG user would also possess infinite power, total control over the soul, and the mind.

Ion and Hourman combined would only be able to control Time, Space, and Reality, so once again, Thanos would have total control over Time, Space, Reality, Power, the Soul, and the Mind.

Thanos would technically be more powerful than the both of them combined, and on top of it all he may be able to over-rule their combined control over Time, Space, and Reality.

With the Power Gem Thanos would have total and infinite mastery over the other Gems... infinite control.
HAHAHAHAHA at him having more power then both combined,the worlogog is more then time space mastery,its created universes and living beings,thanos gets overpowered at the sheer volume of firepower hes going to get thrown at him.

Stoic
HAHAHAHAHA at him having more power then both combined,the worlogog is more then time space mastery,its created universes and living beings,thanos gets overpowered at the sheer volume of firepower hes going to get thrown at him.

Has it ever been stated that the Worlogog has full and total control of every aspect in the universe?

Thanos with the IG created living beings and an entire dimension or reality that worshipped and worked for him.

Silent Guardian
Has it ever been stated that the Worlogog has full and total control of every aspect in the universe?

Thanos with the IG created living beings and an entire dimension or reality that worshipped and worked for him.

Doesn't mean jack. Thanos would get owned. You know it.

Stoic
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Doesn't mean jack. Thanos would get owned. You know it.

Oh I see, you're a sock.... how long will you be able to keep from being banned?

Silent Guardian
Oh I see, you're a sock.... how long will you be able to keep from being banned?

okay I admit, I got a little over zealous, but you are over hyping Thanos' power. Or could you atleast point me to the issue where he did all this. Because I do not recall him being that strong.

Stoic
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
okay I admit, I got a little over zealous, but you are over hyping Thanos' power. Or could you atleast point me to the issue where he did all this. Because I do not recall him being that strong.

This is not Thanos under his own power but Thanos with possession of the infinity Gauntlet, and he would beat these two as he would have more say over what is what in the universe.

iceman24567

Thanos with the IG created living beings and an entire dimension or reality that worshipped and worked for him. Hourman Created new Krypton in seconds with the only of fraction of its power this including Clarks long dead parents and the rest of the inhabitants yeah with only a fraction. Safe to say Thanos does not easily win here.

occultdestroyer
Thanos desperately needs assistance

Classic NES
I change my mind, Thanos should win this. IG has just way too much solid feats to lose to team.

Galan007
Has it ever been stated that the Worlogog has full and total control of every aspect in the universe? The fact that Extant /w/ the Worlogog created an entire universe, and every sentient being within said universe from nothingness - and had complete control over those aspects.... should answer your question.

smile

Nihilist
thanos ftw

people keep underestimating the ig,the only person who could defeat the ig was LT.

The Great Galen
I'd say the team is to overwhealming.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos ftw

people keep underestimating the ig,the only person who could defeat the ig was LT.

I was one of those people and I agree. I.G. is above team and their is nothing they can really do to stop him. . . Thanos 8/10. I wonder what would happen if Thanos had the Ego gem.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Nihilist
people keep underestimating the ig

ermm

Classic NES

Even if it has, it's still not on par with I.G. I just wish I realized this sooner.

I.G.>Warlog

Philosophía
Oh, sweet enlightenment.

Fall thee upon us.

Classic NES
Let those who are blind see I.G.'s might. . .Amen.

quanchi112
Thanos wins this.

iceman24567
Damn this thread straight to hell.

Mr Master
Worlogog created a Universe from nothingness, nice.

4 Infinity Gems were creating UniverseS from nothing back to back and stacking them.
2 Infinity Gems nullified all the UniverseS created by the 4,
then rectified the situation by creation a single Universe.

5 Gems pwnd the UN effortlessly, and the UN can remake all that was, is or ever will be.

6 Gems made Thanos and Warlock GOD! ... beneath the LT.
According to Thanos he was supreme over all UniverseS,
which must be true since the LT himself called the IG wielder, God, and the Supreme being,
he also called it the lord of all that is.

Finally, in Marvel, only a character of LT's power/status proved to be above the IG.

Red Hulk
laughing out loud

How is that even a feat? It's obviously hyperbole as you can't be God and be beneath someone.

Mindset
stop playa hatin

Stoic
Worlogog created a Universe from nothingness, nice.

4 Infinity Gems were creating UniverseS from nothing back to back and stacking them.
2 Infinity Gems nullified all the UniverseS created by the 4,
then rectified the situation by creation a single Universe.

5 Gems pwnd the UN effortlessly, and the UN can remake all that was, is or ever will be.

According to Thanos he was supreme over all UniverseS,
which must be true since the LT himself called the IG wielder, God, and the Supreme being,
he also called it the lord of all that is.

Finally, in Marvel, only a character of LT's power/status proved to be above the IG.

In your opinion which side would have more control over what is, and what will be? Because this is what it will all boil down to.

Mordum
team takes the majority.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Red Hulk

It's obviously hyperbole as you can't be God and be beneath someone.
laughing out loud

It's obviously a fact, since evidently in Marvel you can be God and be beneath someone.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1024790_1.jpg

Well, at-least beneath the LT and TOAA.

cloud102
Ion and HM FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
Ion and HM FTW. How?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?
It's already stated in past comments

skyfather
thanos wins

team have no feats that compare or as good as the infinity gauntlet

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's already stated in past comments Quote them.Originally posted by skyfather
thanos wins

team have no feats that compare or as good as the infinity gauntlet Cool sig.

Classic NES
Originally posted by skyfather
thanos wins

team have no feats that compare or as good as the infinity gauntlet

Pretty, but they give him some trouble maybe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.