Hellion vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Does he lower the Prince to his knees?

snoopdogg
Nope. He couldn't put Colossus on his knees.

llagrok
I actually think Colossus is a bit more durable than Namor, but Namor should still be too much for Hellion.

xmarksthespot
Hellion has been upgraded since the New X-Men trained against Colossus. The amount of effort he once used to pick up a paper clip is now sufficient to blow a sizable hole in the Danger Room.

That being said he loses.

The only incarnation of Hellion that would even stand a chance would be the one temporarily unlocked by Emma that had TK enabling him to fly at like a million mph. All other Hellions die miserably.

snoopdogg
A good thunderclap should do him in.

Wonder Man
A good snap of Hellions fingers might break his neck too.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wonder Man
A good snap of Hellions fingers might break his neck too. Hellions isn't packing that kind of power anymore.

Wonder Man
When he sneezes the gods bless him

snoopdogg
I didn't know that.

llagrok
Damn, Hellion is so cool

Wonder Man
I been waiting for a t.k. to come on the scene since i first started reading comics 30 yrs ago

llagrok
I been waiting for a t.k. to come on the scene since i first started reading comics 30 yrs ago

Yeah.

Too bad they made him job to David though, and took him out of Messiah Complex this early. He was supposed to play a big part....

Wonder Man
He could stand to follow for a while. builds character traits and stuff.
Oh yeah a t.k. can pull the same bubble trick as Invisble Women can...nuff said.

llagrok
He could stand to follow for a while. builds character traits and stuff.
Oh yeah a t.k. can pull the same bubble trick as Invisble Women can...nuff said.

That's true. X-23 even commented on how he should do it to Kimura.

Wonder Man
Speaking of X-23. i fig. that oh great another repeat of the same Wolverine character but her killer mentality is really cool...i hope she keeps it.
Oh yeah and everybody remember how Jean Grey keep the Juggernaut at bay with her T.k. Once at the mansion and once under pressure underground in the sewers.

Mindset
No, I don't remember that.

llagrok
Speaking of X-23. i fig. that oh great another repeat of the same Wolverine character but her killer mentality is really cool...i hope she keeps it.
Oh yeah and everybody remember how Jean Grey keep the Juggernaut at bay with her T.k. Once at the mansion and once under pressure underground in the sewers.

Yeah, regular Jean gets underestimated a lot. I wish we got to see some more of her, I really miss a couple of the old x-men.

I get the feeling that they're not going to develop the X-23/Hellion relationship any further though. They're canceling New x-men and X-23 is going to be in X-force...

Wonder Man
Oh. Well they were fun while they lasted.

Wonder Man
Once a t.k.'s strength is tough enough to survive in outer space...that's when i fig. they're ready for battle.
With training there really is no limit to how strong a telepath or t.k. can become. the only difference is that some are born more powerful and have greater potential.
I love how they can stand up to so many varied powers...strength...weapons etc.
A properly trained telekenitic can learn to control every part of the body inside and out.
If looks could kill that's all it would take a t.k.

llagrok
Once a t.k.'s strength is tough enough to survive in outer space...that's when i fig. they're ready for battle.
With training there really is no limit to how strong a telepath or t.k. can become. the only difference is that some are born more powerful and have greater potential.
I love how they can stand up to so many varied powers...strength...weapons etc.
A properly trained telekenitic can learn to control every part of the body inside and out.
If looks could kill that's all it would take a t.k.

Yeah, I think both telepathy and telekinesis are great. Marvel has been giving them out a bit too much recently though, every other female character has some form of telepathy of precognition. It's getting really lame now if you ask me.

If they end up killing off Hellion, Marvel is getting an angry letter.

Wonder Man
One thing about these characters...even though we love them they all die. A telekinetic can hold mastery over most others as depicted by Phoenix.
When all else fails they can just rip out the spinal cord.

Wonder Man
Doesn't Mr. Sinister use t.k. for genetic manipulation.

Mindset
Not sure, but Cable can manipulate matter with tk.

llagrok
One thing about these characters...even though we love them they all die. A telekinetic can hold mastery over most others as depicted by Phoenix.
When all else fails they can just rip out the spinal cord.

I hope they bring back Nate Grey some day. He was definitely one of my favourite telekinetic/telepath. Maybe they'll bring him back in messiah complex and he'll kick everybody's ass and the Hulk eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.