dc team1 vs dc team2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
team1
superman prime
pc mongul
pc validus
cyborg superman
vs
team 2
h/p doomsday
despero
darkseid
onamar synn

no bfr

who wins?

batdude123
Team 2.

Galan007
Team 1.

JediSamuraiMRB
team one

Bad Ash231
Team 1

batdude123
I don't see how anyone on team one can take down H/P Doomsday without BFR.

Not to mention, we've already seen how Darkseid can own PC Validus with a mere gesture.

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
I don't see how anyone on team one can take down H/P Doomsday without BFR. By beating him to 'death' .

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
By beating him to 'death' .

The H/P arc takes place after DOS. Therefore, DD is immune to being pummeled to death by physical force.

I really don't see anyone here doing anything to DD w/o BFR. Team 2 for the eventual win.

Galan007
The H/P arc takes place after DOS. Therefore, DD is immune to being pummeled to death by physical force.

I really don't see anyone here doing anything to DD w/o BFR. Team 2 for the eventual win. H/P DD is immune to the physical force Superman from DoS produced.

He is not immune to the physical force Prime is capable of dishing out.

batdude123
H/P DD is immune to the physical force Superman from DoS produced.

He is not immune to the physical force Prime is capable of dishing out.

A punch is a punch, no matter what the strength level is behind it. DD evolved past his "punch-induced death."

There isn't a special exception for Superman Prime in that regard. He isn't going to kill him by hitting him.

guy222
team one ftw

Galan007
A punch is a punch, no matter what the strength level is behind it. .22 and 50 cal, are both bullets -- which one do you have a better chance in surviving a hit from?

There isn't a special exception for Superman Prime in that regard. He isn't going to kill him by hitting him. Even though ALL DD evolved past was DoS Superman's physical force?

Okie dokie. smile

batdude123
.22 and 50 cal, are both bullets -- which one do you have a better chance in surviving a hit from?

Even though ALL DD evolved past was DoS Superman's physical force?

Okie dokie. smile

I don't think you're getting this. There's no difference between getting killed by a .22 caliber bullet (Superman) or a .50 caliber bullet (Prime). You ended up dead by the same means... a bullet.

DD was already killed by physical force. He's adapted to it... evolved passed it. Meaning, Prime's blows wouldn't kill him. The only difference is the force exerted. The method of attack is no different at all. It doesn't matter how much harder Prime can hit... "death by physical force" is something H/P DD is immune to.

Galan007
I don't think you're getting this. There's no difference between getting killed by a .22 caliber bullet (Superman) or a .50 caliber bullet (Prime). You ended up dead by the same means... a bullet.

DD was already killed by physical force. He's adapted to it... evolved passed it. Meaning, Prime's blows wouldn't kill him. The only difference is the force exerted. The method of attack is no different at all. It doesn't matter how much harder Prime can hit... "death by physical force" is something H/P DD is immune to. lol.

So you're telling me that when DD was killed by DoS Superman's punches -- he somehow became immune to an infinite degree of physical force?

Nah,
He just became immune to the amount of physical force that had previously killed him.

but you have your opinion, and I'll respect it. smile

batdude123
lol.

So you're telling me that when DD was killed by DoS Superman's punches -- he somehow became immune to an infinite degree of physical force?

Nah,
He just became immune to the amount of physical force that had previously killed him.

but you have your opinion, and I'll respect it. smile

Not to sound facetious... but essentially, yes.

Not to mention, he was evolving passed anything thrown at him on the fly in his fights during the H/P arc.

Galan007
Not to mention, he was evolving passed anything thrown at him on the fly in his fights during the H/P arc. I'll give you that one...

So I guess it's time to pull out the big guns...
uhuh

batdude123
disgust

Mr.Biscuits
Prime solos via Heat vision.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Prime solos via Heat vision.

Heat vision is going to stop Synn? eek!

Avlon
Team 1 with a fair amount of ease.

TricksterPriest
Avlon, I know you're not claiming Henshaw can take Darkseid. nono

If team 1 wins, it's only because of Prime. DS alone could solo the other 3.

kevdude
Team 2. Comeon DD had to be taken to entropy to be killed , adding DS, they won't lose.

LORD B
team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.