is current Nove, or Annihilus, "elite" top-tier??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tazer
Yo.

this question was asked on another board, but Id like to see wat U guys feel about the subject.

and btw: Im talking about Annhilus BEFORE he got the QBs here, not after.

Tazer

iceman24567
No.

llagrok
Wrong forum.

Also, who is Nove and what do you mean by "elite" top tier? Annihilus has always been a high herald+ when he had his cosmic control rod.

iceman24567
Im guessing he means Nova.

Tazer
Yo.

correct; I simply didnt realize I had misspelled his name until it was too late to correct it.

Tazer

Mr.Biscuits
Annihilus has always been Top Tier AFAIK.

Nova is low herald...

Mindset
Nova isn't low herald.

llagrok
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

correct; I simply didnt realize I had misspelled his name until it was too late to correct it.

Tazer

Like Ic... Mr.Biscuit pointed out, Annihilus has always been a top tier character. Even without his cosmic control rod I would give him a high meta/low herald spot.

Nova is roughly mid herald in my opinion.

*T*
Originally posted by llagrok
Like Ic... Mr.Biscuit pointed out, Annihilus has always been a top tier character. Even without his cosmic control rod I would give him a high meta/low herald spot.

Nova is roughly mid herald in my opinion. When he lets it all out then sure. But he doesn't so hes low herald.

Scoobless
Well current Nova (working without 87% of his full power) is probably still above guys like Namor.

At full power he might give the Surfer a decent fight.

llagrok
Originally posted by *T*
When he lets it all out then sure. But he doesn't so hes low herald.

Naw, he's generally mid herald.

*T*
Originally posted by llagrok
Naw, he's generally mid herald. Based on what? Haven't read his stuff in a while.

Mr. Slippyfist
Annihilus is pretty much trans or so... and Nova has some good feats, but that's about it. erm

Acrosurge
I'd say Annihilus is elite-top, but I don't think Nova is. I'm comfortable with Nova being simply top tier. It gives the character some nice flexibility; not too cosmic, but no cruiserweight.

Gecko4lif
without his items annihilus is pretty gay

and nova is... nova

Mr. Slippyfist
Yo

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
without his items annihilus is pretty gay

and nova is... nova Fail.

Bran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.