Does anyone still own Old consoles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Well, I still own the legendary Sega Genesis ever since I was 6 and proud of it. And guess what...... I still play sonic adventures 2 and Super Street fighter II turbo. Usually people think I am crazy for this. laughing out loud cool

((The_Anomaly))
I own my N64 and my NES still. They arnt hooked up because I play most of those games on the Wii now.

General Kaliero
I still have my N64. Hard to make it play anything but OoT or StarFox nowadays, though.

ESB -1138
I still have the SNES, Genesis, N64, and PS.

Morridini
Got my old GameBoy Color, NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube (old?) lying in the closet.

Neo Darkhalen
NES, SNES, GBA, Genesis, PS2.

Lana
NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PS1.

Only the PS1 isn't hooked up anymore as it's not needed, but it still works.

Furion
I still got my N64, infact I should be receiving Resident Evil 2 anyday from eBay.

Lady Fox
I got the first version of playstation stick out tongue

Not super old, but old enough big grin

Yoshi Paradise
I still got my Game Boy, PS1, N64, and Sega Genesis.

@st
NES, SNES, Genesis, N64

InnerRise
I still have the Original Playstation, Gamecube, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Original Nintendo Console, Super Nintendo Console, Original Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smasandian
I have none. I just give them away after I replace it.

I never play them afterwards and they're just junk laying around.

pr1983
i have an amiga 600 up in the attic...

@st
Originally posted by Smasandian
I have none. I just give them away after I replace it.

I never play them afterwards and they're just junk laying around.

With all the backwards compatibility now, I dont have any of the last gen systems anymore. But all the old cartridge systems are special to me and I feel proud to still have them around.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by @st
With all the backwards compatibility now, I dont have any of the last gen systems anymore. But all the old cartridge systems are special to me and I feel proud to still have them around.

Yea same, I got rid of my Gamecube the day after I got my Wii because the GCN was completely obsolete at that point. I should have still had my Genesis and my Super Nintendo, but they got lost in all my moving around when I was younger sad. Oddly enough I still have the Vectorman, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, and Sonic 2 cartridges.

Impediment
I still have my N64 and my SNES with plenty of games.

I traded my PS2 to Gamestop for store credit when I got my PS3, and I gave my Gamecube and a few games to my little cousin as an early b-day gift when I got my Wii.

Thunder Fox
hmmmi still have and play my old Atari system

BackFire
Have my N64 and SNES and Dreamcast still hooked up in the living room, all still work for the most part.

I also have my NES in the garage, haven't tried that one in a while.

Also have my Genesis somewhere. Gamegear too.

Thunder Fox
hmmmi still have DreamCast somewhere and Sega Saturn

Lana
Oh yeah, my Game Gear's still in my closet somewhere...there's a GBA laying around the house somewhere too.

We don't have our original Gameboys or GBC anymore though. Got rid of those years ago.

Thunder Fox
hmmm i used to have a gameboy pocket but it got stolen when i was younger

InnerRise
I also have a Game Gear somewhere in my house. Never even played it.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ragesRemorse
I stil have my nes, snes, sega, 32x, sega saturn, 3do, 64, dreamcast, ps2 and xbox. I play none of them though

Menetnashté
I still have my super nintendo, ps, and gameboy. PS2 and Xbox if you count them.

Kento
I have the NES, SNES, and 64 though the only one that really gets played is the SNES because my g/f plays A Link To The Past on it...or did until I got it on the Wii because the SNES version sometimes deleted her game. I want to get the original Gameboy, Gameboy color...and then that would just about complete my Nintendo Collection.

Impediment
Up until about 3 years ago, I actually still had my ORIGINAL Game Boy with Super Mario Land still inserted. I think I just gave it away. I really can't remember.

jaden101
i have a pretty substantial collection nowadays although its less than it used to be

4 snes (1 boxed)
4 megadrives

amiga cd32
spectrum 48k
amiga 500
amiga 1200
nes
n64 (mint boxed)
ps
ps2
gameboy
GB colour...and GB advance
gamegear
dreamcast (boxed mint)
binatone 1
3 nintendo game and watch
2 master systems

as for games...hundreds and hundred

choicest of them would be

zelda 2 gold cart
oot gold cart
majoras mask gold cart
metal gear solid (nes version)
mint boxed perfect dark
mint boxed golden eye
shenmue 1 + 2

Pulse2
Sega Saturn smile PS2 doesnt count I assume?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.