Jin Kazama v.s. Ryo Sakazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

*Prepares for Brain's unneeded yet funny attack on Sakazaki*

Snafu the Great
Which version of Ryo is this? Classic or Mr. Karate?

Sol Valentine
Mr. Karate.

nwo
Ryo takes this

Sado22
fixed it for you. cool

Sol Valentine
Oh, ok.

Akuma Killer
Jin, ryo is a rip off, and has no decent feats. Jin really aint got none either, tho.

Classic NES
He's killed clothes!http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3817/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

brainchild81
hysterical

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Jin, ryo is a rip off, and has no decent feats. Jin really aint got none either, tho. Sarcastic statement: Cosigned, and the scan below confirms it.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/TFAmbush.png

Serious response: Down with ignorance. erm

And with all due respect, the Ryo is a ripoff saying is getting old and obnoxious, neither is it a real argument.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Sarcastic statement: Cosigned, and the scan below confirms it.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/TFAmbush.png

Serious response: Down with ignorance. erm

And with all due respect, the Ryo is a ripoff saying is getting old and obnoxious, neither is it a real argument.

Calling anyone a ripof gets annoying, and I don't see how Jin is a ripoff either.

Wandering Flame
Jin's a Sasuke ripoff. 131fist

Sol Valentine
Jin will tear Sasugay all over the battlefield. And plus, Jin was made way before Sasugay. Thus, making Sasugay now Sasugay the Jin Ripoff.

brainchild81

And with all due respect, the Ryo is a ripoff saying is getting old and obnoxious, neither is it a real argument. You taking up for his lameas$ now? He's got far too much in common w/Ryu & Ken not to be. Funny how this is getting old, but all the "This guy solos Tekken cast w/ease" isn't. laughing out loud I'll make ya a deal. If somebody ever proves he's made by the same cat(s) who made Ryu, ripoff will then be known as "mistake". Until then, he's a ripoff & a clothes killer. That cool w/you gears?

Wandering Flame
The would solo Tekken from a distance is merely a joke that incites laughter in at least one person I know.

The Ryo is a ripoff saying is stated seriously all the time, though me finding it obnoxious could or could not be a reason why people should stfu about it, but it failing to prove why he'd fall to another character should be a reason, unless whoever's saying it just gets pleasure out of it.

Sol Valentine
What about me?

brainchild81
The would solo Tekken from a distance is merely a joke that incites laughter in at least one person I know.

The Ryo is a ripoff saying is stated seriously all the time, though me finding it obnoxious could or could not be a reason why people should stfu about it, but it failing to prove why he'd fall to another character should be a reason, unless whoever's saying it just gets pleasure out of it. I think his reason for Ryo losing was listed as no decent feats. Him being a ripoff is just extra. Although I don't know what the "jin don't either part" comes from. It kinda negates the other part. I doubt anybody ever just says "ripoff loses just because he's a ripoff". I can only speak for myself, but I love calling ripoff Suckassaki a ripoff. It's fvckin' awesome!!! Better than snortin' blow. You should give it a try.....(not the blow) Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Calling anyone a ripof gets annoying, and I don't see how Jin is a ripoff either. Who seriously says he is?

P.S. Fvck ripoff suckassaki!!!!

Wandering Flame
Sol obviously misread and/or misunderstood.

Sol Valentine
I'm sorry, I misunderstood since I was listening to Miss Murder.

brainchild81
There's been a lot of that going around. I like turtles.

Sado22
Jin has no feats?!
wtf?!

Jin's feats:
-turning a whole forest to a barren wasteland
-defeating in a one-on-one fight True ogre on two occassions
-the second time he beat true ogre was when a mere powerup from true ogre shook the entire planet erm
-beat Jinpachi
-took on and defeated many of the tekken forces despite being outnumbered
-defeated Kazuya and Heihachi BACK TO BACK! mad

Jin:
-is a master of three art forms: advanced mishima ryu, kazama ryu and kyokushin karate
-is a hybrid of devil powers and kazama powers
-he's also a mishima and mishima's themselves are an invincible family line with insane endurance as shown by kzuya and heiachi time and time again.

anyone else thinks jin has no feats? heck jin has mastered more arts than ryu has moves. and i'm not even exaggerating laughing

~Sado

Wandering Flame
Beating all the people you named would be referred to as jobbing by some.

Wiping out the forest was with D Gene, which I'm lead to believe he doesn't have in this battle.

By the way, seeing as "earth" could have two meanings, Ogre either shook the planet earth or the earth of the ruins. So much for Namco's specifications.

What powers he has lying within and his arts wouldn't be considered feats by others as well. A Non deniable FEAT would be bringing down scores of Tekken force as the scan on the other page states, and shows.

Sado22
earth would mean the planet. if they wanted to say the land around the temple they could've just said ground erm

as for beating hachi and kaz, it is NOT jobbing for the simple fact that:
-he knows advanced mishima ryu while both those guys know the regular version
-he is hyrbid of devil powers, mishima bloodline and kazama/angel blood while those two are only mishima (hachi) and mishima+devil (kaz).
-he knows three fighting styles while those two only one

no jobbing. jobbing is when you a shoryuken to a a guy who has the world supplying him power and make him run away or when you beat a godly guy with "heart".

devil power nonetheless. kazuya becomin devil doesn't make him stronger....he becomes stronger only in that he has access to features of devil that would enable him flight and the lasers which he can't do otherwise. kaz's power IS devil's powers. they aren't seperate but the same damn thing. which is why kaz "took a dive" against hachi in T4....it was obvious since that he did since he pwned him with a blink of his eye ilater in his ending erm

~Sado

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin has no feats?!
wtf?! Yup

Jin's feats:
-turning a whole forest to a barren wasteland D Jin
-defeating in a one-on-one fight True ogre on two occassions How is that a feat of strength, speed or durability, etc...

-the second time he beat true ogre was when a mere powerup from true ogre shook the entire planet erm Don't believe that.
-beat JinpachiHow is that a feat of strength, speed or durability, etc... Plus Jinpachi sux
-took on and defeated many of the tekken forces despite being outnumbered wow
-defeated Kazuya and Heihachi BACK TO BACK! mad Bout the only half way decent feat he's got and many could say that it was jobbin or that Hachi and kaz just suck.

-is a master of three art forms: advanced mishima ryu, kazama ryu and kyokushin karate Mastered, since when and even if he did that doesn't make'em powerful.
-is a hybrid of devil powers and kazama powers So...
-he's also a mishima and mishima's themselves are an invincible family line with insane endurance as shown by kzuya and heiachi time and time again. That's no real proof of power and abilities

anyone else thinks jin has no feats? heck jin has mastered more arts than ryu has moves. and i'm not even exaggerating laughing What does ryu have to do wit this and for the record, if you really wanna know...Ryu would kick Jins ass.

Sado22
they are the same thing. devil powers are HIS powers you dumbass.

you can kiss my ass then big grin

jinpachi would have annihilated life on earth. Jin stopped him. so use you brain and understand how strong jin is.

i know! cool aint it? wink

kaz:
-survived a fall off a cliff at the age of 8. something ryu can't do even now.
-he can shatter 8foot robots in half with a normal punch. not even his strongest punch
-he can pick up those ton robots and throw them severeal feet away
-hachi survived a huge explosion at point blank range
-he survived being blown sky high above the clouds and being slammed into a tombstone and suvived without medication
-he fell off a cliff and survived...and climbed back up

Jin happens to be stronger than both of them. use your head.

what? he mastered it cuz namco says he did. and for your knowledge he mastered advanced mishima ryu in 4 years. shut up kiddo.

so he'll kick ryu's ass in more than sakura did.

didnt say it was a feat, dolt erm

not in a million years. only to fanboys like you and shimLemy and other retards who're long gone and crying in some shithole they dug up for themselves smile

go home, n00b

~Sado

Akuma Killer
they are the same thing. devil powers are HIS powers you dumbass. But the thread says JIN KAZAMA VS Ryo Sakazaki...not Devil jin...

Dee-Dee-Deeee
you can kiss my ass then big grin I refuse to toss your salad

jinpachi would have annihilated life on earth. Jin stopped him. so use you brain and understand how strong jin is. I don't think so...

i know! cool aint it? wink Is it?

kaz:
-survived a fall off a cliff at the age of 8. something ryu can't do even now. Kaz doesn't have a feat that allows him the magnitude of surviving a body incinerating Hadouken, tho.

-he can shatter 8foot robots in half with a normal punch. not even his strongest punchlol, You say they weren't his strongest punches but seems to me that Kaz was fightin for his life.

Ryu can wreck 2 ton SUV's wit his bare hands and if serious could damn near tear peeps in half wit shoryukens

-he can pick up those ton robots and throw them several feet away lol, Jack only weighs 600 lbs...

so....watch'ya talkin bout Sado.

Now, ryu lifted several ton boulders wit a guy on it. Kaz can't compare, yo.
-hachi survived a huge explosion at point blank range He's hard to kill...not to KO. After that explosion, Hachi was out for weeks.

-he survived being blown sky high above the clouds and being slammed into a tombstone and suvived without medicationHe's hard to kill...not to KO.

-he fell off a cliff and survived...and climbed back upHe's hard to kill...not to KO.

jin sure was able to knock'em out and so did kaz...so yea, come again and come correct.

Jin happens to be stronger than both of them. Jin stronger? he lacks the feats to prove it, but him bein the better fighter, yes.

Jin jobbin? quite possibly...

what? he mastered it cuz namco says he did. and for your knowledge he mastered advanced mishima ryu in 4 years So..

so he'll kick ryu's ass in more than sakura did. I don't know bout Sakura or Jin kickin Ryu's ass but Jin MIGHT put up a better struggle then sakura.

didnt say it was a feat, dolt erm then it really wasn't worth munitionin

not in a million years. only to fanboys like you and shimLemy and other retards who're long gone and crying in some shithole they dug up for themselves smile lol, you must be doin crack dawg...

go home, n00b
i will in a lil while.

Sado22
pay attention. i said their power is the SAME.

so you rather have my hotdog then? laughing
fine...say "ahhhh"

it's all there man. stop denying FACTS of the game....cuz that REALLY makes you seem like a n00b. it's like me saying ryu can't do the hadouken. it's a fact man.

and ryu doesn't have a feat that allows him to take bullet proof, armor shattering blows either. plus jin's only stronger than kaz.

the move he did was the "abolishing fist".....not even close to his strongest punch. have you even played tekken? cuz if you haven't then your n00bishness won't be THIS painful.

HULK SMASH! laughing

i could say the same about kaz and jin but so long as there is no proof of what you're saying, your point remains baseless.

so wait....you blame me for pulling stuff out of no where and now say that the boulder ryu was lifting weighed tons? and you're missing the point. it's not like picking up 600lbs (which is roughly 300kgs) and spinning around, smashing it into 5 other jacks and throwing it like 20 feet away doesn't mean anything.

we're talking about feats. i never said hachi can't be ko'd.

jin is stronger. pay attention to what's being posted.

you don't get it do you? look here:

he'll let ryu land a decent punch on him so he can show his face for once. jin's is pretty empathic laughing

good but if a van pulls over and someone offers you a candy.....DONT GET IN THE VAN! mad

~Sado

Wandering Flame
Hey AK, why don't you make like a good little boy and close your crap spewer? It's really making you seem like the fanbot remy and Remulous are. The worst possible remark you've made here is tell someone they haven't proof of something, while pulling unconfirmed claims out from your rear, e.g., a Jack weighs 600 pounds and Ryu lifted a ton boulder, and knowing you and the others who were pwned from KMC, you're not joking, which is undoubtfully sad. I guess the likes of you never learns their lesson here.

Sado, the way Kazuya's devil functions isn't exactly the same as the way Jin's functions (even though they're using half of the same devil...you know what, Namco is retarded, ignore this).

I think my point sums up to this: Kazuya can control the devil gene while Jin apparently can't, which could explain why Kazuya can have one or both of his eyes red, and whenever it is red, his gene is activated. When even you don't see him as a purple devil, he can demonstrate is demonic powers, e.g., bursts of telekinetic energy against Heihachi. Kaz's T4 prologue also says he takes control over his gene. Jin's apparently goes berserk as shown in the T5 intro.

And please to the bser and any others that may pop in here, volcanic lava is flesh incinerating. I'll point this out despite if Sado may think Kazuya didn't fall in the lava, but as his T4 prologue states, he was thrown to the mouth of a volcano, confirming he fell in the lava as well. Did it incinerate him? No, so cut the bullshit that is a hadouken would incinerate someone who's durability isn't affected by molten rock. Most importantly of all, let's not further derail the thread.

And if you want to use the Alpha movie, being smashed with a beer bottle makes Ryu's head bleed.

Jin's durability, strength, etc. in his devil form apparently can't be in use when in his normal form, because when he was shot in T3, he was pretty much almost dead, but as Devil Jin, Jin can withstand Hwoarang's mortocycle exploding on him (early Tekken 6 trailer) and has powers like telekinesis, which is demonstrated in Hwoarang's ending and in one of his win poses.

Someone let me in on Ryo's feats.

Sado22
lololol good point there, WF. ryu got hit on the head with a bear bottle and was unconscious! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

-haohshikoken can kill people
-he holds back since he can kill people with his moves
-his basic training every day includes punching a metal drum filled with sand.
-he can break trees in half with one punch
-his koohken can launch people 20-30 feet away! imagine what haohshikoken can do which is his ultimate attack
-at another point takuma did a haohshikoken that deflected a beam that was about to incinerate south town (and king) but takuma deflected it. i'm pointing this out because ryo stronger than takuma.

by the way, WF, jin can't control the power but the fact of the matter is the same: that power is HIS. he can access it better as devil but the power is within him. that is one of the reasons why Hachi tried to kill him cuz he noticed the "the same evil power as his son, Kazuya"

~The All-Knowing-Tekken-Guru Sado-sama

Wandering Flame
lololol good point there, WF. ryu got hit on the head with a bear bottle and was unconscious! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughingHe was almost unconscious before that. Had he been in good condition he would've beaten the men easily. He did take out armed criminals easily after all.

My main point is that his durability doesn't save him from glass. Kazuya's isn't affected by molten rock.

-haohshikoken can kill peopleAlright.

-he holds back since he can kill people with his movesAlright, but I think this is the same as above.

-his basic training every day includes punching a metal drum filled with sand.*shocked*

-he can break trees in half with one punchNot doubting this, but when did it happen or how do you know this?

-his koohken can launch people 20-30 feet away!Interesting. That reminds me, Jin did it to Lili and can do it in the game.

-at another point takuma did a haohshikoken that deflected a beam that was about to incinerate south town (and king) but takuma deflected it.Want to know how you know this.

i'm pointing this out because ryo stronger than takuma.I'd prefer to use things people have done or shown to do in whatever game they're in, but whatever floats your boat.

by the way, WF, jin can't control the power but the fact of the matter is the same: that power is HIS. he can access it better as devil but the power is within him. that is one of the reasons why Hachi tried to kill him cuz he noticed the "the same evil power as his son, Kazuya"

~The All-Knowing-Tekken-Guru Sado-sama I think the thread starter (Sol) is taking it out from here for balance. That or if Jin resorts to using the gene, it's an automatic loss, could be a rule he hasn't mentioned.

Sado22
i have watched it man. ryu was just depressed then. he wasn't unconscious. he was just so depressed that he was walking around like a bum (probably he hadn't figured that that's just what he is, lol).

ryo's AoF2 stage

AOF2 practice stage.

KoFmi2 intro. the beginning when he's pwning terry.

kof2000 aof canonical ending.

~Sado

Sado22
the metal punching bag

Akuma Killer
pay attention. i said their power is the SAME. But it's not tho

so you rather have my hotdog then? laughing
fine...say "ahhhh" ...Sicko

it's all there man. stop denying FACTS of the game....cuz that REALLY makes you seem like a n00b. it's like me saying ryu can't do the hadouken. it's a fact man. You got me twisted buddy. I aint denying facts. Wiping out life on earth is not a worthy feat if you got Xtreme super human abilities and all the time in the world to do it.

and ryu doesn't have a feat that allows him to take bullet proof, armor shattering blows either. plus jin's only stronger than kaz. I think havein the ability to incinerate your foes is a lot better then bein able to bust through bullet proof armor, tho.

the move he did was the "abolishing fist".....not even close to his strongest punch. have you even played tekken? cuz if you haven't then your n00bishness won't be THIS painful. lol, I can't believe you Sado...

Screw what moves he didn't or did use, point is, he was fightin for his life, he wasn't just playin around.

i could say the same about kaz and jin but so long as there is no proof of what you're saying, your point remains baseless. Obviously, you never seen the 1st issue of the SF comic by UDON. I find it outrageous that you can constantly bash and argue against somethin you know nothin about...mainly SF.

so wait....you blame me for pulling stuff out of no where. See sado, I caught you up in sayin some erronous bull shit and you do this? Honestly, I would've forgotten all about that Jack weighin only 600lbs and would've thought no less of you and your debatin skills, but cuz you try and come at me wit this, now I gotta make somethin of it.

that the boulder ryu was lifting weighed ton?Obviously. Sayin it weighs ONLY ton would actually be underratin the feat. The boulder was the size of a tank (not only does it look like it is but a Capcom artist even calls it a "tank sized object" in an interview in the SFEC book) and unlike a tank it is not hollow on the inside, it's solid rock through out.
Your average tank is like 10 tons not to mention the guy had ANOTHER SLIGHTLY smaller boulder on top of that. Kaz's feat is crap in comparison.

jin is stronger. pay attention to what's being posted.

you don't get it do you? look here: That doesn't show he's stronger it shows he's a better martial artist, which I already admitted to.

What I need are you CLEAR basic feats of strength. Sorta like what Ryu's got.

he'll let ryu land a decent punch on him so he can show his face for once. jin's is pretty empathic laughing What ever you feel is right, guy.

good but if a van pulls over and someone offers you a candy.....DO GET IN THE VAN! mad

~Sado Your horrible...

Akuma Killer
Hey AK, why don't you make like a good little boy and close your crap spewer? It's really making you seem like the fanbot remy and Remulous are. The worst possible remark you've made here is tell someone they haven't proof of something, while pulling unconfirmed claims out from your rear, e.g., a Jack weighs 600 pounds and Ryu lifted a ton boulder, and knowing you and the others who were pwned from KMC, you're not joking, which is undoubtfully sad. I guess the likes of you never learns their lesson here.
OMG, lmao, this caught me by surprise, really.

You really suck...

Go on any site you want, read any source you want, It'll tell you Jack weighs 600lbs. Your a tekken fanboy and you didn't even know that? Man, you suck...

And for the record no body really got "pwned" off KMC, they just left. The ones who got "pwned" are still here, cuz like most fanboys they don't know when to quit or will never admit bein wrong and will never admit to bein the assholes they are. They are off exploring and use their time on the net for somethin better, but you've been here ALL THE TIME (it's like you never leave your computer), every day, hatein as usual, suckin as usual, trollin as usual and bein a fanboy as usual, peeps get tired of members like that after a while...

Every one sux at somethin, you my fellow KMC member suck at this...

brainchild81
laughing out loud Geez. I think we all need to calm down & think about how much I like turtles

BlueTornado
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing out loud Geez. I think we all need to calm down & think about how much I like turtles
Snapping turtles?

Sado22
what part of it is the same didn't get through, genius?

but your precious (t)akuma can't do that. so it IS worth mentioning.

if devil jin can turn a whole forest to a barren wasteland then i think you can ad "incinerate" to the list as well. or atleast demolish beyond recognition at any rate. ad that to telekenisis also.

my original point was that he snap 8foot robots in half with a regular punch (which is exactly what it is is, a hook to the body). it wasn't a ki based attack nor was it his strongest move. so it is only worth imagining what he could do if he was going ALL OUT with lightning flying. THAT is the point (t)akuma killer.

actually i checked and you were right. my bad there. 600lbs=270kgs.

your average boulder isn't:
-made of metal
-isnt' full of weaponry
might want to keep that in mind. fact is you have no proof that it weighed tons.

wrecking a forest. HIS power.

he's talking about you brain! might wanna pm him about it laughing

~Sado

Wandering Flame
OMG, lmao, this caught me by surprise, really.

You really suck...

Go on any site you want, read any source you want, It'll tell you Jack weighs 600lbs. Your a tekken fanboy and you didn't even know that? Man, you suck...Different versions of Jacks weigh different amounts, Einstein. The reason I'm pointing out that the Jacks (Kazuya and Heihachi fought) aren't confirmed to weigh 600 lbs each is because there's no info confirming that, at least not in the game or manual.

And for the record, you're the fanbaby whining Ryu would beat Jin in an irrelevant thread. barker

But nonetheless since you'll not decide to drop it, prove the boulder weighed tons.

cuz like most fanboys they don't know when to quit or will never admit bein wrong and will never admit to bein the assholes they are. They are off exploring and use their time on the net for somethin better, but you've been here ALL THE TIME (it's like you never leave your computer), every day, hatein as usual, suckin as usual, trollin as usual and bein a fanboy as usual, peeps get tired of members like that after a while...You pretty much just described yourself.

And everyone who weren't their buddies acknowledged them as fanboys. They became tired of people not accepting their bs.

Some like Shin_Nikkolas was banned (righteously).

Akuma Killer
Different versions of Jacks weigh different amounts, Einstein. The reason I'm pointing out that the Jacks (Kazuya and Heihachi fought) aren't confirmed to weigh 600 lbs each is because there's no info confirming that, at least not in the game or manual. None of them weigh a ton, tho... \
In fact the new Jacks may be even lighter then 600lbs
And for the record, you're the fanbaby whining Ryu would beat Jin in an irrelevant thread. barker Since your arguing back, what does that make you?

Dee-Dee-Deee

But nonetheless since you'll not decide to drop it, prove the boulder weighed tons. Already did.

Dee-Dee-Deeee

You pretty much just described yourself. laughing out loud No...I pretty much described you...

And everyone who weren't their buddies acknowledged them as fanboys. They became tired of people not accepting their bs.Most of the forum must be their buddies, then.

Some like Shin_Nikkolas was banned (righteously). i don't even know who that is but if my memory serves my right, your like 1 step away from riddin the band wagon outta KMC. That only proves how WACK of a KMC member you are.

Akuma Killer
what part of it is the same didn't get through, genius? How? Are you tellin me that Hwoarang is a match and a worthy rival to D.Jin? Cuz it seems to me that Jin in his regular form seems kinda close to Hwoarang, and nothin bout him screams super human.

but your precious (t)akuma can't do that. so it IS worth mentioning. What?

wrecking a forest. HIS power. He did it as D.Jin tho.

he's talking about you brain! might wanna pm him about it laughing Nah, just Xeno.

Xeno's wack ass is right, tho. shouldn't be talkin bout ryu...

OR hachi OR Kazuya.

Sado22
jin beat him in T3 and before T3. in T4 they didn't get to fight and the only reason ho beat him in T5 was cuz jin was mentally unfocused as was obvious in-game.

~Sado

Wandering Flame
None of them weigh a ton, tho... \
In fact the new Jacks may be even lighter then 600lbs
Since your arguing back, what does that make you?

Dee-Dee-Deee

Already did.

Dee-Dee-Deeee

i don't even know who that is but if my memory serves my right, your like 1 step away from riddin the band wagon outta KMC. That only proves how WACK of a KMC member you are. Right, you haven't proved,

1. That the Jacks Hei & Kaz fought were 600 lbs each, and now you're ducking. "You're right, I don't know if the Jacks weighed 600 lbs each" was all that was needed from you.

2. Arguing back about what other than how much the Jacks in T5 weighed? How's that the same as fanboyishly arguing Ryu would beat Jin in a topic having nothing to do with Ryu? barker

A boulder being "tank-sized" does not prove it weighs tons, or a ton for that matter, and no, a person on top of it doesn't help make it a ton either.

And the whole dee dee dee thing makes you sound a lot like Remulous. Maybe you should think harder before posting if you don't want people to recognize you behind that username.

And care to explain what's going to ride me out of here. If I recall correctly you're bashing other members had you on thin ice some months ago pal.
_____

I give my vote to Ryo after judging what each have done.

Ryo 666
I think Ryu wins due to his energy abilities. Strictly H2H Jin wins I think.

Not 100 percent sure.

Oh and anyone who says DJ feats are usable are idiots.

Sado22
as opposed to Ryo who barely has feats? confused

olympian
The former Grassoper seems to be doing well for both parties.

*smiles*

Sado22
sorry sensei, but ryo has very few feats sad

olympian
Nothing to be sorry about. Its always better to give a good deal of respect to both parties than just one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.