Most Powerful in force users not Jedi or Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
Who is the most powerful person in the force who was never a jedi or sith? And which force organization would you consider to be number behind the jedi and sith?

Blue_Hefner
Darth Nihilus is arguably the most powerful, considering he wasn't really a Sith

City Hunter
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Darth Nihilus is arguably the most powerful, considering he wasn't really a Sith Technically, he WAS a Sith Lord and left them. The topic starter's question is who was the most powerful Force User who was NEVER a Sith(Nihilus WAS a Sith) or Jedi. wink

Elite Hunter
and forget what is the next most most powerful force order. In terms of who is the strongest force user who was never jedi or sith I think Kar Vastor is a good candidate maybe Ominni anyone know of good candidates?

GGS
Aurra sing?

EmperorVulcan
Sekot, Irek Ismaren, Raynar Thul, and Lomi Plo.

Elite Hunter
Good picks Nebaris though Thul was once a jedi but Plo is very powerful and I would not have remembered about the Zenama Sekot.

Elite Hunter
Well that didn't take long for him to be banned. What was it like an hour? Anyway Sekot doesn't count because it is a planet not a person like my original question was.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by City Hunter
Technically, he WAS a Sith Lord and left them. The topic starter's question is who was the most powerful Force User who was NEVER a Sith(Nihilus WAS a Sith) or Jedi. wink

Well, it'd be Kar Vastor then since he manhandled Mace Windu, something the so-called most powerful Sith Lord couldn't do.

EmpererVulcan
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
the so-called

thumb up

Elite Hunter
Welcome back Nebaris......well atleast until Rex bans you for the 26th time. Anyway what would you guys consider the most most powerful force organization other than the jedi or sith?

MutantMessiah
Fallamassi.

Tangible God
Originally posted by MutantMessiah
Fallamassi. Bless you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.