World War Hulk/Silver Surfer vs Thor/Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
pile

guy222
Hey Young Jedi

Taking Team One

janus77
WWH/SS stomp this. easy.

ultimatethor
WWH and surfer win with no problems

Madvillain
Team 1.

Juntai
Are you kidding me? THOR HAS THE ODINFORCE HE SMASHES THEM HIMSELF. DID YOU SEE HIS REFLEXES IN THAT COMIC FROM 30 YEARS AGO!? INSANE. Hulk isn't powerful enough, Surfer isn't fast or powerful enough.

Hell, Thor trades Juggernaut to team one for a McDonalds Apple Pie, because they're tasty and he doesn't need that loser anyways, then beats all three of them- WHILE EATING THE PIE.

guy222
Good series so far

Seems Red Hulk and Thor will fight

janus77
Originally posted by Juntai
Are you kidding me? THOR HAS THE ODINFORCE HE SMASHES THEM HIMSELF. DID YOU SEE HIS REFLEXES IN THAT COMIC FROM 30 YEARS AGO!? INSANE. Hulk isn't powerful enough, Surfer isn't fast or powerful enough.

Hell, Thor trades Juggernaut to team one for a McDonalds Apple Pie, because they're tasty and he doesn't need that loser anyways, then beats all three of them- WHILE EATING THE PIE.
Surfer can create OdinForce, and PC is naturally superior to it anyway. hell, Surfer hung with Tenebreous and Aegis, what's current Thor done?
oh yes, taken The Destroyer's eyebeam, big deal, Hulk also took that (at a lesser intensity).

SS/WWH stomp this. Juggernaut is about as useful to Thor in this fight as a tuna sandwich, it'll be mostly Surfer and WWH annihilating Thor and thing toying with Juggernaut till they get bored and destroy him.

skyfather
team 2

llagrok
Hulk and Juggernaut are BFR'ed. Thor and Surfer take 5 each.

Originally posted by janus77
Surfer can create OdinForce, and PC is naturally superior to it anyway. hell, Surfer hung with Tenebreous and Aegis, what's current Thor done?

He hung with them? You mean he attacked, lost and then channeled a plot item?

That's about as impressive as Darkseid's latest fight against Superman.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Hulk and Juggernaut are BFR'ed. Thor and Surfer take 5 each.

He hung with them? You mean he attacked, lost and then channeled a plot item?

That's about as impressive as Darkseid's latest fight against Superman.
I mean he fought, didn't get one-shotted, took a pounding, survived and then pulled off a feat that even impressed Galactus.

and before that, there was of course UniLord, a dimensional god of some power... easily more impressive than anything current Thor's done.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
I mean he fought, didn't get one-shotted, took a pounding, survived and then pulled off a feat that even impressed Galactus.

and before that, there was of course UniLord, a dimensional god of some power... easily more impressive than anything current Thor's done.

Current Thor who's been around for 7 issues? King Thor beat both Surtur and Ymir though, as well as easily getting through Insane Genis-vell's shield.

King Thor accomplished things Odin never could, and let's face it, Odin one-shotted Surfer.

Knowsbleed33
If it's Current Thor and the Juggernaut in WWH/X-men 3 they win.

Mr. Slippyfist
When did King Thor fight Surtur/Ymir?

Issue?

Soljer

Jinzin's right on the money.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Soljer
Jinzin's right on the money. Jin didn't post here... confused

Avlon

laughing

vlaaad12345
LOLOL,surfer has fought thor and flat out admited he couldnt beat him before,wwh had to run from juggs and never showed any sign of winning ,odinforce thor in a curbstomp.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
LOLOL,surfer has fought thor and flat out admited he couldnt beat him before And ended up beating him?

horrorwolf
Team 1 curbstomps here. 10/10

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And ended up beating him?
Hes had a amp before and couldnt beat normal old thor,hes not beating odinforce thor,and wwh is useless in this fight.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hes had a amp before and couldnt beat normal old thor,hes not beating odinforce thor,and wwh is useless in this fight. He's been powered up since then. And he did beat normal Thor. Read the fight.

Perhaps. Either way, I have no idea what new Thor can do... and neither do you.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
Jinzin's right on the money. confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Jin didn't post here... confused

You clearly underestimate how right I can be. My level of correctness is so omnipotent it leaks into threads I haven't even touched yet... That is all... no expression

GahLakTus
SilverSurfer could take this solo - adding World War Hulk is plain overkill.

Team 1 10/10

Newjak

Hell, Thor trades Juggernaut to team one for a McDonalds Apple Pie, because they're tasty and he doesn't need that loser anyways, then beats all three of them- WHILE EATING THE PIE. I expected better than this from you Juntai, this just seems childish and adds no meat to this conseration. As to the point you are trying to make with this post. Thor is still the same character he was 30 years ago as he is today. There was no crisis, no changing between the Thor of then and Now. I hate to tell you this but there is no time restriction on how old a scan has to be for it to be valid.

As to the match. This comes down to Surfer vs Thor. None of the other two have the power set to effect the outcome of the battle.

And if Current Thor does have the fullextent of the Odinfroce then he does Solo this. He does have access to his pre-series feats with the Odinforce which is more than enough to say he beats SS and Hulk.

Of course if Thor's current power level is closer to classic it should be a 50/50 toss up

Dark-Jaxx
Team 2.

ultimatethor
Hes had a amp before and couldnt beat normal old thor,hes not beating odinforce thor,and wwh is useless in this fight.

What!! When did this happen?

guy222
team one

quanchi112

Hell, Thor trades Juggernaut to team one for a McDonalds Apple Pie, because they're tasty and he doesn't need that loser anyways, then beats all three of them- WHILE EATING THE PIE. He hasnt shown the feats to be on par with King Thor or Odin himself. Rulk beat him in their first matchup. Rulk would have been waxed by Odin in a blast or two imo.

Thor is nowhere near Odin level at this point in his series. To me its same power level with a different attitude. They cant have Thor interacting with the reg heroes at Odin level. Thats too powerful.

BruceSkywalker
Classic Thor

guy222
wavey

bbrem123
team 1 takes this

Bouboumaster
I go with my heart and say Team 1

Nihilist
team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
team 2 How?

Enyalus
Team Two, at least 8/10. And that's a conservative estimate.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?
imo surfer and thor are pretty much equal,juggs is superior to ww hulk.which was shown in ww hulk-xmen#3

Bouboumaster
imo surfer and thor are pretty much equal,juggs is superior to ww hulk.which was shown in ww hulk-xmen#3

Not agree with this. Hulk outsmarted Cain's ass. WWH is, not only stronger that Juggernaut, but he's a fine strategist.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Not agree with this. Hulk outsmarted Cain's ass. WWH is, not only stronger that Juggernaut, but he's a fine strategist. imo he bfr'd him because he couldnt beat him,without bfr,cain would beat hulk in the end,hulk beat on sentry for virtualy the entire issue and couldnt put him down so how could he be expected to put juggs down.

quanchi112
imo surfer and thor are pretty much equal,juggs is superior to ww hulk.which was shown in ww hulk-xmen#3 Juggs want superior at all imo. WW Hulk stood his ground and bfr'd him easily. Making WW Hulk bleed doesnt mean he even phased him really. Thor and Surfer could go either way Ill admit. WW Hulk though is a friggin monster and tips the scales.

Nihilist
Juggs want superior at all imo. WW Hulk stood his ground and bfr'd him easily. Making WW Hulk bleed doesnt mean he even phased him really. Thor and Surfer could go either way Ill admit. WW Hulk though is a friggin monster and tips the scales.

fair enough but not being able to put someone down after pounding on them(sentry) for that long is a poor showing.juggs would have put him down imo if he pounded on him that long

quanchi112
fair enough but not being able to put someone down after pounding on them(sentry) for that long is a poor showing.juggs would have put him down imo if he pounded on him that long I think Sentry could defeat Juggs. He also went all out on WW Hulk. The guy overloaded absorbing man,contained the power of a cosmic cube,traded blows with genis-vell,etc.

Nihilist
I think Sentry could defeat Juggs. He also went all out on WW Hulk. The guy overloaded absorbing man,contained the power of a cosmic cube,traded blows with genis-vell,etc.

thor had to bfr juggs because he couldnt physicaly harm him. other than bfr'ing him theres not alot hulk/sentry could do to him imo

Kasper Gutman
Team 2 wins this 10/10 and that's with classic Thor. How can someone actually think Team 1 wins in a curbstomp. WWH is nothing in this fight. Thor or Juggs can ignore WWH until Surfer gets put down. Current Thor would smite all three at once. If you want a decent fight take Thor out of this fight and make it Team 1 against Juggs alone. I'm not sure who's being overrated in this thread WWH or SS but if its WWH that whole World War Hulk storyline ends if WWH doesn't leap away from Juggs or if Thor had showed up. SS is a decent fight against classic Thor but not against current Thor. This is sort of apples to oranges but a Herald's level of Power Cosmic is nothing compared to the Odin Force. Now if you want to bring up Galacticus's level of PC and compare it that something else.

allen4
Team1 win 10/10...........

Nihilist
Originally posted by allen4
Team1 win 10/10...........

how 10/10?

quanchi112
thor had to bfr juggs because he couldnt physicaly harm him. other than bfr'ing him theres not alot hulk/sentry could do to him imo They could bfr him as well. WW Hulk already has.

Nihilist
They could bfr him as well. WW Hulk already has.

bfr is kinda a pussy option though

quanchi112
bfr is kinda a pussy option though I agree but against Juggs there really isnt another choice.

allen4
Kasper Gutman,
you so stupid and i'm tired about guy like you,continually disrespect and negate the WWH feats........
"WWH is nothing in this fight" are you joke?
you forget the fight with sentry,is "nothing for you"?
the stalemate with a new full powered juggernaut is "nothing" for you(and i think he focused is rage on xavier in this fight,if he really unleashead is rage in a incalculable level he become worldbreaker)
savage hulk regulary beat classic thor,WWH start level is around 150 tons,maestro is 200 tons base start level,is "nothing" for you?
in this fight is classic thor,not rune king thor,why the **** are you talking about odin force??????

Nihilist
I agree but against Juggs there really isnt another choice.

true,thor could bfr hulk so shrug

quanchi112
true,thor could bfr hulk so shrug I think upgraded Surfer can beat current Thor. If they both get bfr'd.

I envisioned WW Hulk going after Juggs while Thor and Surfer went at it.

darthgoober
I think upgraded Surfer can beat current Thor. If they both get bfr'd.

I envisioned WW Hulk going after Juggs while Thor and Surfer went at it.
It actually seems more like the initial match up is going to be Thor vs WWH and Surfer vs Juggs. Thor just can't help himself when the Hulk's on the other side of the battle, his warriors spirit dictates that he wade in swinging and prove his superiority(thus, CIS and a legitimate factor in the fight). On the other hand, Surfer will BFR Juggs as soon as it becomes apparent that blast and the like are ineffective or whenever Hulk starts having trouble because unlike Thor, he has nothing to prove. So if Thor decides to BFR Hulk it's only going to be after sustaining serious physical damage in the melee and then he's still going to have to contend with a relatively fresh Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
It actually seems more like the initial match up is going to be Thor vs WWH and Surfer vs Juggs. Thor just can't help himself when the Hulk's on the other side of the battle, his warriors spirit dictates that he wade in swinging and prove his superiority(thus, CIS and a legitimate factor in the fight). On the other hand, Surfer will BFR Juggs as soon as it becomes apparent that blast and the like are ineffective or whenever Hulk starts having trouble because unlike Thor, he has nothing to prove. So if Thor decides to BFR Hulk it's only going to be after sustaining serious physical damage in the melee and then he's still going to have to contend with a relatively fresh Surfer. I agree that Thor and his honor would more than likely have him battling WW Hulk. Thats a battle Thor would lose imo.

ultimatethor
Id say team one 6/10. Juggernaaut is too easily BFred by surfer and thor wont think of using that tactic on hulk immediatley.

kgkg
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thor just can't help himself when the Hulk's on the other side of the battle, his warriors spirit dictates that he wade in swinging and prove his superiority(thus, CIS and a legitimate factor in the fight). On the other hand, Surfer will BFR Juggs as soon as it becomes apparent that blast and the like are ineffective or whenever Hulk starts having trouble Thor knows the surfer and his power , if he is smart he will stick to surfer since if he goes after Hulk he know Jugs will be BFR in second.

I mean Thor is at least smart enough to make a wise discussions especially a move that could cause a defeat for his team and he knows this.

Anyway

It does matter what the matchup is SS and Hulk win pretty
Thor will have harder time BRFing the Hulk than Surfer brf jugs

And Surfer is much faster than Thor which is a bonus

Kasper Gutman
To Allen4. I compared Odinforce to Power Cosmic right after mentioning current Thor who has the Odin Force. Someone earlier was putting down the Odin Force so i thought i'd address that as well. I promise i'll separate more with paragraphs. No reason to turn into the Savage Hulk. Allen4 can i buy you a Coca Cola and give you a hug?

Kasper Gutman
No offence to WWH fans but he is the weak link in this match up.

Enyalus
I agree that Thor and his honor would more than likely have him battling WW Hulk. Thats a battle Thor would lose imo.

no expression Seriously? Thor's Skyfather level now without holding back. Mjolnir would knock Hulk's head off with one blow. No version of the Hulk is a match for current Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
No offence to WWH fans but he is the weak link in this match up. No,he isnt.Originally posted by Enyalus
no expression Seriously? Thor's Skyfather level now without holding back. Mjolnir would knock Hulk's head off with one blow. No version of the Hulk is a match for current Thor. LOL. It didnt look so hot in the initial matchup with Rulk. In the rematch he didnt knock his head off either. WW Hulk would also imo beat the piss out of Rulk. Savage Hulk beat him for cryin out loud.

Thor isnt anywhere close to skyfather imo. Odin was on a whole other level. Its too hard to write Thor at that power level.

Enyalus
Rulk is superior in power to WWH, wasn't he? Sentry and WWH's energies combining, or some equally PIS-related incident.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Rulk is superior in power to WWH, wasn't he? Sentry and WWH's energies combining, or some equally PIS-related incident. No. Rulk got beat by Savage Hulk. WW Hulk was by far smarter,stronger,and the most powerful Hulk we have ever seen up to this point.

Enyalus
ABC logic isn't good. Who is to say that the updated Savage Hulk wasn't more powerful than WWH? Furthermore, Rulk was weakened when Savage Hulk one-shot him (that overheating nonsense), so it's not as though simply because Savage beat Rulk that Savage is stronger than Rulk.

quanchi112
ABC logic isn't good. Who is to say that the updated Savage Hulk wasn't more powerful than WWH? Furthermore, Rulk was weakened when Savage Hulk one-shot him (that overheating nonsense), so it's not as though simply because Savage beat Rulk that Savage is stronger than Rulk. The writer of WW Hulk and in the story said he was the most powerful Hulk ever. He proved it when he came to earth and punked everyone who he faced.

You really dont know anything about Hulk if you are claiming Savage Hulk is more powerful than WW Hulk.

Rulk gets weaker when he gets angrier while Hulk gets stronger. Its not nonsense its a part of the character that Loeb created.

WW Hulk imo would beat Thor down.

Enyalus
The writer of WW Hulk and in the story said he was the most powerful Hulk ever. He proved it when he came to earth and punked everyone who he faced.

You really dont know anything about Hulk if you are claiming Savage Hulk is more powerful than WW Hulk.

*grrs* Quan...I agree with what the writer of WWH said (if you're talking about World Breaker form). But, that was before Rulk and the new Savage Hulk, so what he said then doesn't carry over in the future. Up to that point, WWH was the strongest Hulk created. Definitely. Afterwards, not so sure - considering Rulk.

Rulk gets weaker when he gets angrier while Hulk gets stronger. Its not nonsense its a part of the character that Loeb created.

I don't get the point you were trying to make here. But I agree that Rulk gets weaker when angrier, that's a fact. So Savage Hulk knocking him down doesn't necessarily mean that Savage was stronger than Rulk, who knocked out Thor, thus leading to the logic that:

Savage > Rulk > Thor - and since the writer said WWH was the most powerful incarnation, then:

WWH > Savage > Rulk > Thor.

Since Rulk in actuality gets weaker when angry, while Savage Hulk was gaining strength (from being taunted), its very possible that Rulk's base greatly exceeds Savage Hulk's base and is even beyond WWH's...considering Rulk's showings of KOing a Watcher and anal raping Thor with Mjolnir.

janus77
Team 1 for the win, easy.

Surfer turns WWH into a Herald and then WWH solos team 2 in a trice.
or WWH beats the snot out of Thor while Surfer mindfvcks Juggernaut for the easy win.

Enyalus
Thor wielding the Odinforce and Mjolnir was able to rip a hole through a Desak-powered Destroyer and kill him.

If Thor doesn't hold back - WWH would be f*cked. Hard.

horrorwolf
The writer of WW Hulk and in the story said he was the most powerful Hulk ever. He proved it when he came to earth and punked everyone who he faced.

WW Hulk imo would beat Thor down.

Correct. Team 1 FTW. Jugg has the highest chances of getting BFR'd early, and Thor gets doubleteamed.

TheBadguy
Thor's slightly my favorite character here but their is no way Thor won't want to go hand to hand with a warrior version of Hulk and then WWH will smack his extensions out. Juggernaut is not a factor.

quanchi112
*grrs* Quan...I agree with what the writer of WWH said (if you're talking about World Breaker form). But, that was before Rulk and the new Savage Hulk, so what he said then doesn't carry over in the future. Up to that point, WWH was the strongest Hulk created. Definitely. Afterwards, not so sure - considering Rulk.

I don't get the point you were trying to make here. But I agree that Rulk gets weaker when angrier, that's a fact. So Savage Hulk knocking him down doesn't necessarily mean that Savage was stronger than Rulk, who knocked out Thor, thus leading to the logic that:

Savage > Rulk > Thor - and since the writer said WWH was the most powerful incarnation, then:

WWH > Savage > Rulk > Thor.

Since Rulk in actuality gets weaker when angry, while Savage Hulk was gaining strength (from being taunted), its very possible that Rulk's base greatly exceeds Savage Hulk's base and is even beyond WWH's...considering Rulk's showings of KOing a Watcher and anal raping Thor with Mjolnir. No,he was talking about WW Hulk during the run of the arc.

We have seen savage Hulk many times. to suggest that this savage Hulk was more powerful than WW Hulk is just plain laughable.

Rulk only beat Thor when he used his hammer. He also killed Abom with a giant lame gun. So,really him suckering a Watcher isnt enough for me to think he could take WW Hulk. WW Hulk was wrecking entire teams easily. Rulk was new and most didnt even know who he was but the moment the newness wore off. He lost twice in one single comic.

Suckering a Watcher and beating Thor with his own hammer dont prove he could even last 3 minutes with WW Hulk.

Enyalus
No,he was talking about WW Hulk during the run of the arc.

We have seen savage Hulk many times. to suggest that this savage Hulk was more powerful than WW Hulk is just plain laughable.

Rulk only beat Thor when he used his hammer. He also killed Abom with a giant lame gun. So,really him suckering a Watcher isnt enough for me to think he could take WW Hulk. WW Hulk was wrecking entire teams easily. Rulk was new and most didnt even know who he was but the moment the newness wore off. He lost twice in one single comic.

Suckering a Watcher and beating Thor with his own hammer dont prove he could even last 3 minutes with WW Hulk.

Okay. That's cool.

WWH still wouldn't last more than a minute against a Thor who wasn't holding back. His heat vision (or whatever kind of beam it was) not only turned Wolverine into nothing but an adamantium skeleton, but the sheer force of it was enough to actually distort and bend the adamantium in the process. Added to that is him using Mjolnir to punch a hole in the Desak-powered Destroyer's head. Do you really want to say that Hulk can resist having his head torn clean off?

But, I still say Hulk would be taking on Juggernaut first. They have a long rivalry, too, and don't like each other. Setting up Thor/Surfer.

Because Thor/WWH is just spite in Thor's favour.

horrorwolf
Because Thor/WWH is just spite in Thor's favour.

WWH, with Surfer backing him is a walking nightmare for anyone.

quanchi112
Okay. That's cool.

WWH still wouldn't last more than a minute against a Thor who wasn't holding back. His heat vision (or whatever kind of beam it was) not only turned Wolverine into nothing but an adamantium skeleton, but the sheer force of it was enough to actually distort and bend the adamantium in the process. Added to that is him using Mjolnir to punch a hole in the Desak-powered Destroyer's head. Do you really want to say that Hulk can resist having his head torn clean off?

But, I still say Hulk would be taking on Juggernaut first. They have a long rivalry, too, and don't like each other. Setting up Thor/Surfer.

Because Thor/WWH is just spite in Thor's favour. Yes,he would. Rulk lasted more than a minute. This fight wont start with a sucker punch either.

That was King Thor not current Thor. Huge difference.

Hulk has done well against Thor in the past so I so no reason why Hulk at his most powerful would lose this. WW Hulk would beat Thor imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.