Guy and Cody Travers vs Hayate and Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Two of the Mugen Tenshin clan's Hajinmon ninja had picked a fight with the wrong gaijin.

In the Hajinmon's search for the missing Kasumi, they came across Cody Travers. When the ninjas threaten the American, Cody responds by merely putting his fist through a 50cm concrete wall.

That sure as hell catches the two ninjas' attention.

"Now..." Cody drawls, "here's the question: who is going to get killed first...is it the me, the guy with a fifth degree black belt in Karate...or is it the two idiot ninjas who obviously has a death wish?"

The next day, Hayate and Ayane find the two Hajinmon ninja in the ICU. When Ayane demands to know who is responsible for this, they name Cody. Hayate recognises the name. Knowing full well that Cody is a friend with the Bushin master Guy, he follows Ayane to where Guy is training with Cody, at Hamarikyu Gardens.

Apparently, if one from the Mugen Tenshin clan - be it Tenshinmon or Hajinmon - loses to a foreigner, then the clan loses face. In order to redeem their lost honor, Hayate and Ayane must fight Cody.

However, Guy joins into the fray on Cody's side.

Csdabest
Hayate and Ayane Speed Splitsl. Hayate goes invisble and slices them both ending this match quickly

Who else?
The DOA guys

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Csdabest
Hayate and Ayane Speed Splitsl. Hayate goes invisble and slices them both ending this match quickly

No weapons and ninpo for both parties. Hand-to-hand only.

Who else?
Nice to see you again Snafu. you still have the best intros in all of game VS.

Csdabest
So i take it Cody and Guy dont get to use their special powers as well. Well since no ninpo or weapons, It closes the gap abit. DOA might still take it from the speed factor.

Wandering Flame
Hayate and Ayane due to cheap DOA ninja air juggling tag throws.

ThoraxeRMG
Guy and Cody take this.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
No weapons and ninpo for both parties. Hand-to-hand only.

Then if that's the case, I see the Final Fight duo winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.