Theory Lich King Vs. Jedah, Pyron (20%) and Demitri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
The only rules:
Lich King's soul can only be attacked/drained if his armor is removed.
No BFR
No galactic destruction/dimension ddestruction/world busting

Wandering Flame
Jedah destroys teh universe. L0lz.

EvilAngel
Probably Theory LK

Wandering Flame
God you make such beautiful sigs...

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
God you make such beautiful sigs...

Thank Neo Darkhalen for this one.

Furion
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The only rules:
No BFR
Dude I think he's doing a ritual to summon V2D.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Furion
Dude I think he's doing a ritual to summon V2D.

*The earth shakes and thunder roars, signaling the coming of a new level of fanboyism*

JK stick out tongue

Burning thought
ime curious Darth, you said Theory lich king (most are theories anyway) but what is your theory of the lich king considering he is against such strong foes ime curious? the lich king is likely to be able to beat these however, especially with the limitations

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
ime curious Darth, you said Theory lich king (most are theories anyway) but what is your theory of the lich king considering he is against such strong foes ime curious? the lich king is likely to be able to beat these however, especially with the limitations

Lich King Theory imo:
All former powers (Paladin Arthas, DK Arthas and Ner'Zhul), expanded at the same rate as his mind (10.000 fold)

Lady Fox
Expanding his powers 10.000 folds will have him absorb the souls of Demitri and Jedah, and absorb the body of Pyron in moments stick out tongue

This theory Lich King is like.... the furthest extent possible with his powers no expression

Burning thought
hmm fair enough theory, i can see the sense that considering his mind was what he had most of his acess to when he was first cast down, his mind expanding by 10,000 is what is likely, perhaps he has increased by 10,000 times in all aspects of his powers when he merges with Arthas but ime not so sure, and Lady why wouldnt he take Pyrons soul? at the rate of 10,000 ime sure the LK could easily snatch it no matter how big Pyron is

Lady Fox
hmm fair enough theory, i can see the sense that considering his mind was what he had most of his acess to when he was first cast down, his mind expanding by 10,000 is what is likely, perhaps he has increased by 10,000 times in all aspects of his powers when he merges with Arthas but ime not so sure,

The theory Lich King that Darth Extecute is thinking of, could to a sense be possible. However, Ner'Zhul did not have any shaman abilities when he was turned into Lich King. Not that he would need them to defeat those three if Arthas deathknight abilities was expanded to the same level as Ner'Zhuls mind.

and Lady why wouldnt he take Pyrons soul? at the rate of 10,000 ime sure the LK could easily snatch it no matter how big Pyron is /B]

He would probably be able to drain his soul, but why be satisfied with the soul when he can take the entire body? stick out tongue

Lady Fox
IF Lich King's powers would expand to that level, he could basically resurrect an enchanted version of Archimonde- like Arthas did with Sylvanas in a ritual when he was purely a Death Knight.

I do not see Blizzard making him this powerful, but pretending is fun big grin

Burning thought
but as you say, its technically possible, see a good possible argument for LK having the potensial to be>Kiljaeden

this 10k all powers Lich king would be a match or more than one for Kiljaeden

Lady Fox
A theory Lich King at full extent, I agree could be a match forKil'Jaeden. Basically thanks to his Death Knight and Necromancy nature smile

Burning thought
hmm indeed and its not the most baseless theory of them all, i think perhaps this will happen or something close to it will happen to give lich king great deal of power, but thats speculation, but ime entitled to it "shrug" big grin

theory kain VS Theory lich king dance

Lady Fox
Until an official statement, you are entitled to make any speculations that makes sense stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
hmm indeed and its not the most baseless theory of them all, i think perhaps this will happen or something close to it will happen to give lich king great deal of power, but thats speculation, but ime entitled to it "shrug" big grin

theory kain VS Theory lich king dance

Remove him from his time powers, and make Lich King's soul safe beneath his armor and we could just have ourself an epic battle..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Remove him from his time powers, and make Lich King's soul safe beneath his armor and we could just have ourself an epic battle..

hmm ime not sure, a theory kain is a bit too powerful, perhaps put them in a dark space where there are no energy sources kain could call upon as well, then we would probably have a grand battle on our hands

i think we should give kain Nature theory thats for sure, then he could call upon powers the likes of which Cenarius and Malorn would grovel to use, VS the incredible might of frost and mind explosions, we would probably have an infnite battle on our hands, like a pair of immortals, their power would end up ripping apart the realm they are fighting in

Furion
um, Cenarius raised an entire forest in like 10 seconds.

Burning thought
good for him....kain has the concept of nature at his disposal, the very concept itself he would be able to do anything under the word nature, he would raise a million forests in the name of the power of the concept and since he is running off an infnite magic source as balance guardian he wouldnt be under any regulation, think of a Eonar the Lifebinder only with the endless magic of the well of eternity, even Eonar is a embodiment of a concept, Kain is a master of a concept, he would be able to do monstrous things with Nature, but Lich with all this power could likely topple most of it

Lady Fox
Malorne was one with nature no expression

Akuma Killer
lol, you might as well say that the DS gang can do nothin but kick and punch in this thread.

ALL their powers are gone...

Lady Fox
Then the DS gang sucks.
Those limits are like.... nothing.
If all they can do is the things he removed, then they are kinda pathetic.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Lady Fox
Then the DS gang sucks.
Those limits are like.... nothing.
If all they can do is the things he removed, then they are kinda pathetic. Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The only rules:
No BFR

Any of these things can be done easily by these characters (except Demetri) powerin them down to level where they can't even accomplish their normal feats really makes Lich King look like the one who sucks, to be honest.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Any of these things can be done easily by these characters (except Demetri) powerin them down to level where they can't even accomplish their normal feats really makes Lich King look like the one who sucks, to be honest.

So, what you are basically saying is that if they can not bust worlds, do BFR or drain his soul- they are chanceless?

Shame on you, Darth Extecute. You should not do spite threads.

Burning thought
Malorne was one with nature no expression

being one with nature which is a concept is not the same power level as a being who has the very concept of what nature is at their calling

Akuma Killer
So, what you are basically saying is that if they can not bust worlds, do BFR or drain his soul- they are chanceless?

Can the Theory Lich King attack souls, BFR, or destroy galaxies, universes or dimensions?

EvilAngel
being one with nature which is a concept is not the same power level as a being who has the very concept of what nature is at their calling

Explain this concept stuff then, how does it differ, in every detail, and give examples smile

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Can the Theory Lich King attack souls, BFR, or destroy galaxies, universes or dimensions?

If taking depth, theory Lich King would be able to absorb a soul by using Frostmourne. Assuming he could somehow regain his shaman past, he could most likely corrupt the spiritual world- as far as that goes.

Akuma Killer
So he is able to do what they can not in this thread?

Lady Fox
Frostmourne needs impact to take anything from the target, which forces Lich King to close combat.

EvilAngel
Frostmourne needs impact to take anything from the target, which forces Lich King to close combat.
Not theory Lich.

Theory, the mind of Nerzhul, who is far more experienced in the black magic should be about to turn such features into a ranged style.

Or am i thinking of someone else....

Lady Fox
Ner'Zhul got zero experience with the black magic, except for what has been applied to him by Kil'Jaeden stick out tongue

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Explain this concept stuff then, how does it differ, in every detail, and give examples smile

it would diffrer in the fact if malorn was the emobdiment of nature itself, he would be an embodiment of what the concept displays and what you and i understand it as, wheras those who can control the concept itself as a concept, would be able to do anything at all with nature, anything you can possibly imagine to do with nature because they have the power over the concept itself, not just what the concept represents

think of it as this, the concept is the rule and nature is just part of the rule...the one who can control or is an embodiment of part of the rule is powerful and can do things with nature, however the one who has control over the concept itself can bend the rule and is empowered over what nature is, not just what it represenents

but just a theory, ime not sure but a concept is the very thing itself, one would be able to instantly grow a planets worth of forests and change the ways of nature through its power simply through concept

EvilAngel
Ner'Zhul got zero experience with the black magic, except for what has been applied to him by Kil'Jaeden stick out tongue

I thought he became a warlock, isn't that why the spirits left him? It was his chioce to journey that path, in which he developed in....

EvilAngel
it would diffrer in the fact if malorn was the emobdiment of nature itself, he would be an embodiment of what the concept displays and what you and i understand it as, wheras those who can control the concept itself as a concept, would be able to do anything at all with nature, anything you can possibly imagine to do with nature because they have the power over the concept itself, not just what the concept represents

think of it as this, the concept is the rule and nature is just part of the rule...the one who can control or is an embodiment of part of the rule is powerful and can do things with nature, however the one who has control over the concept itself can bend the rule and is empowered over what nature is, not just what it represenents

but just a theory, ime not sure but a concept is the very thing itself, one would be able to instantly grow a planets worth of forests and change the ways of nature through its power simply through concept

That's slightly confusing but i think i get it.

Now allow me another question:
What in theory gives Kain this power? as to say, what is the scource of this belief?

Though i'll make it clear right now Nature is among the worst weapons to use against Sargeras, as even the minions easily corrupted forests....

Lady Fox
I thought he became a warlock, isn't that why the spirits left him? It was his chioce to journey that path, in which he developed in....

The spirits abandoned Ner'Zhul because he abandoned them. Kil'Jaeden tricked Ner'Zhul to do things that the spirits would never have approved, that lead to the slaugther of thousands orcs. Even though it all-trough-all was Kil'Jaedens fault, the spirits ignored that fact and forever banished Ner'Zhul from the shaman nature.

He did not lose the spirits because of a path of power, but because he did the exact opposite thing that the spirits desired (Starting a war with the Draenei)

Burning thought
That's slightly confusing but i think i get it.

Now allow me another question:
What in theory gives Kain this power? as to say, what is the scource of this belief?

Though i'll make it clear right now Nature is among the worst weapons to use against Sargeras, as even the minions easily corrupted forests....

the theory come from this

mortals, humans who the pillars were not created for had grand powers, and its unlikely perhaps nearly touching foolery that humans would have greater or equel power from something created especially for vampires and the fact that they are not supposed to have any of its power so Kain would have a bonus over their power, what they can do utriga has posted in the other thread

then it combines the nature that Kain has all the emblems, is gainging the boost or greater power at least over mortals since he is not only a vampire supposed to use the pillars power but also the scion who is the restorer of the pillars power and healing the land, also all the guardians get their power from the link to the balance guardian, the balance guardian would have this power go through him/her and into the other guardians, there are no more guardians and so kain would have the full power without spreading

so in theory, he would have the full concept power of the pillars elements, furthered by his vampiric heritige and his unique status as the Scion, and if hes going to restore the pillars, he must have a lot of power to do so to bring these concepts to fruit again so the planet does not die

but theory, and yes ime sure Sargerus is not going to be most troubles by nature but i was thinking of using it to harm the theory Lich king

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.