Galactus Runs The Cosmic Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Specter (Day of Vengeance)
Tiamut (The Dreaming Celestial)
Anti Monitor (Sinestro/Green Lantern Corp War)
Vulcan with the Phoenix Force
Imperiex Prime
Parallax (Zero Hour)
Ubiquitor

iceman24567
Is this in any kind of order?

id369
Originally posted by iceman24567
Is this in any kind of order?

It was goings to be in descending order starting from Specter. But I am goings to be lenient, and say there is no order. You could just post who he can or cant beat if you want.

iceman24567
He beats Vulcan,Tiamut and the AntiMonitor everybody else is slightly above him.

id369
He beats Vulcan,Tiamut and the AntiMonitor everybody else is slightly above him.

Specter from Day Of Vengeance did not strike me as someone that could beat Galactus. I mean, he was actings with out a host, and no backing. (Though we did see, a good display of power).

Xplosive
He beats Tiamut, looses to everyone else.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Xplosive
He beats Tiamut, looses to everyone else. Do you remember how crappy the Anti-Monitor was?

id369
Do you remember how crappy the Anti-Monitor was?

Well he was taking on several Guardians of the Universe.

Well he was taking on several Guardians of the Universe. Those Blue Cosmic Midgets can wield some heavy firepower (me thinks).

Utrigita
Specter (Day of Vengeance) = Most likely win but not sure.
Tiamut (The Dreaming Celestial) = Wins
Anti Monitor (Sinestro/Green Lantern Corp War) = Wins
Vulcan with the Phoenix Force = Didn't strike me as being extremely powerful, he defeated Galaxies but he didn't wipe them out from what I understood.
Imperiex Prime = Stalemate
Parallax (Zero Hour) = Loses
Ubiquitor = Wins

Wins = Galactus ftw

Loses = Galactus loses to his opponent

guy222
Originally posted by Xplosive
He beats Tiamut, looses to everyone else.

I disagree, my friend

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Specter (Day of Vengeance) = Most likely win but not sure.
Tiamut (The Dreaming Celestial) = Wins
Anti Monitor (Sinestro/Green Lantern Corp War) = Wins
Vulcan with the Phoenix Force = Didn't strike me as being extremely powerful, he defeated Galaxies but he didn't wipe them out from what I understood.
Imperiex Prime = Stalemate
Parallax (Zero Hour) = Loses
Ubiquitor = Wins

Wins = Galactus ftw

Loses = Galactus loses to his opponent

I will disagree with my Galactus friend smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by id369
Well he was taking on several Guardians of the Universe.

Well he was taking on several Guardians of the Universe. Those Blue Cosmic Midgets can wield some heavy firepower (me thinks). Yeah but the Anti-Monitor pretty much did nothing to them I only see Spectre, Imperiex Prime, Parallax and the Ubiquitor being a much and more for Galactus the rest more than not get beat by a well fed Galactus.

123KID
Vulcanix loses

llagrok
I don't think Galactus can take a majority from Tiamut, if anything he loses the majority.

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't think Galactus can take a majority from Tiamut, if anything he loses the majority. I never seen a feat that puts him on par with Galactus much less over him but to each his own.

llagrok
I never seen a feat that puts him on par with Galactus much less over him but to each his own.

Galactus doesn't fear without reason.

iceman24567
Galactus doesn't fear without reason. So that puts Tiamut over him now? Ok i do some logic in that but it isn't enough to make me think he can beat Galactus.

llagrok
So that puts Tiamut over him now? Ok i do some logic in that but it isn't enough to make me think he can beat Galactus.

Completely unphased when the uni-mind attacked him.

iceman24567
Completely unphased when the uni-mind attacked him. I'm not asking you to give me feats wink . Plus Eternals are the product of Celestial science I'm sure they know how to deal with them.

llagrok
If what happened involved any form of prep from Tiamut's side, then yeah, I would agree with you. It didn't go down like that though, not at all.

iceman24567
If what happened involved any form of prep from Tiamut's side, then yeah, I would agree with you. It didn't go down like that though, not at all. Yeah whatever you say I just don't see him as a being on Galactus level at the moment.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
I will disagree with my Galactus friend smile

On what part of the post friend all of it???

guy222
Just Tiamut big grin

iceman24567
Just Tiamut big grin No dur biased much... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Utrigita
Just Tiamut big grin

is it the fear thing that Tenebrous along with myself have already shot down more times then there are days in the year wink

guy222
I know, I come out the winnerwoot

Have a wondrous tomorrow

Sirius77
Specter (Day of Vengeance)- Galactus looses. Its still the specter.

Tiamut (The Dreaming Celestial)- imo, Galactus is above celestials.

Anti Monitor (Sinestro/Green Lantern Corp War)- He was weakened, but he could still take Galactus.

Vulcan with the Phoenix Force- No. Galactus wins.

Imperiex Prime- Galactus looses 4.5/10 or ties.

Parallax (Zero Hour)- Galactus looses.

Ubiquitor- Who is that?

Madvillain
Sort the gauntlet out.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77

Anti Monitor (Sinestro/Green Lantern Corp War)- He was weakened, but he could still take Galactus.

Ubiquitor- Who is that?

DOV Spectre is not beating Galactus, a well fed one.

What did AM do to make you say he could take Galactus? He took a galaxy exploding blast and then SBP flew through him, not much of a showing. For someone of his level.

SupremeMan
If its in order, he never gets by the Spectre. Some of the characters I don't know well enough to say.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sirius77

Ubiquitor- Who is that? Not bad except i don't see the Anti-Monitor beating him or anybody else on the list except Vulcan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.