Bane Vs M'baku (Man Ape)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Bane
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59/Bane4s.png
Bane possesses Olympic-level strength that appears to be greater than Batman's. During the Knightfall storyline, when he uses the "Venom" drug, his strength level is artificially increased to superhuman levels. Even without Venom, his physiology appears superior to other normal human characters with strength such as Batman.
Bane is also highly intelligent; in "Bane of the Demon", Ra's al Ghul says that Bane "has a mind equal to the greatest he has known". In prison he teaches himself various scientific disciplines equal to the level of understanding of leading experts in those fields. He teaches himself six active languages and at least two additional arcane and dead ones,those mentioned are Spanish,English,Urdu,Farsi and Latin. The "Bane of the Demon" storyline reveals that he has a photographic memory. Within one year he is able to deduce Batman's secret identity. He is also highly devious (he crafts the escape from Arkham Asylum of all of Batman's enemies), and a superb strategist and tactician. In prison, Bane also invents his own form of calisthenics, meditation, and a unique fighting style.

vs

M'baku (ManApe)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Man-Ape.jpg
Due to supernatural enchantment, the Man Ape gained mystical powers by consuming the flesh of a sacred white gorilla. M'Baku's mystically augmented powers include superhuman strength enabling him to lift 7 tons, and the enhanced agility, stamina, and durability of the mystical Wakandan white gorilla. He has extensive formal military training in hand to hand combat.

severance
Man no one responded to your post. I think this is a pretty good fight. Man Apes got more raw power but I think Bane is going to outsmart him

complexbrother
^^^ thank you . great minds think alike.

severance
'specially after you went to all the effort of writing the intro.

who'd you pick ftw?

complexbrother
I go for Man Ape for the win because of his strength, and fighting ability to go toe to toe with Black Panther

Thorion
Bane's a noob. M'baku wins.

Cap'n Happy
Great post. You took time, gave brief intro's for each character... over-all it was nicely done. Far better than the usual stuff where someone types out (often misspelling) a couple of characters names and asking 'who wins'.

M'baku has the decided edge in power. Without his venom, Bane falls pretty quickly... with it, I think the fight is 50/50 (Ape still has the better power, just not quite as agile or skilled).
Keep posting- we need intelligent guys like you.

severance
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
Great post. You took time, gave brief intro's for each character... over-all it was nicely done. Far better than the usual stuff where someone types out (often misspelling) a couple of characters names and asking 'who wins'.

M'baku has the decided edge in power. Without his venom, Bane falls pretty quickly... with it, I think the fight is 50/50 (Ape still has the better power, just not quite as agile or skilled).
Keep posting- we need intelligent guys like you.

you see people like you really. thumbsup

I think if Bane is allowed prep he wins without he's gonna struggle

JediSamuraiMRB
How much steroids will Bane have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.