Jin Kazama vs Jun Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Thought to have been dead for nearly six years, Jun Kazama narrowly escaped the God of Fight's wrath.

In the six years she has been hiding Jun has watched her son closely, watching as he takes over the Mishima Zaibatsu and declares war on those who oppose him.

Now the head of the 3WC, Jun decides to take the fight to her son. When the Mishima Zaibatsu makes a move on seizing a wildlife refuge in Yakushima, they are sledgehammered back by the 3WC's forces.

Furious, Jin confronts the soldiers. "You dare oppose the Mishima Zaibatsu?!"

"Not them," Jun replies as she steps forward. "I dare."

The color drains from his face as he recognizes the figure. "No...you can't be...my mother's dead!"

"Your mother is alive," Jun replied, "and is standing before you. You disappoint me, Jin. Then again, it was my fault. I told you to go to Heihachi."

"Get out of the way, Mother," Jin warns. "I don't want to fight you."

Jun smiles. "There is no other way. If I don't stop you, then someone else will...and they won't be as lenient as I will."

"Then I will do what I must," Jin replies as he drops into a traditional Karate stance.

"You could never defeat me my son," Jun replied as she went into her own stance. "Your training was incomplete when Ogre came. I have not showed you all of my tricks."

As the fight ensued, several parties are watching the outcome. Heihachi Mishima, as well as Kazuya are watching with growing interest.

Sado22
Jun: YOUR MOM!!!!
Jin: go home, mom, you're drunk...

Sado22
Kazuya: i f--ked your mother!
Jin:...go home dad, you're drunk no expression

Csdabest
lol this one was funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.