Godzilla versus The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/22000/21599/137550-godzilla_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/32000/31815/35101-justice-league-of-am_400.jpg

Laguna L
JLA FTW.

Kento
Call me crazy but I'm thinking Kyle would be enough to take Godzilla. He reminds me of the type of guy that has watched Godzilla and would make an army of Godzilla's to fight Godzilla. Or an army of Gundams.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Kento
Call me crazy but I'm thinking Kyle would be enough to take Godzilla. He reminds me of the type of guy that has watched Godzilla and would make an army of Godzilla's to fight Godzilla. Or an army of Gundams. haha that would be funny as hell if Kyle created Gundams to battle Godzilla

FYI this is the most powerful version of Godzilla

Laguna L
Originally posted by Kento
Call me crazy but I'm thinking Kyle would be enough to take Godzilla. He reminds me of the type of guy that has watched Godzilla and would make an army of Godzilla's to fight Godzilla. Or an army of Gundams.

Crazy! ;P.

I agree with you though.

Kento
Originally posted by Laguna L
Crazy! ;P.

I agree with you though. I'd so pay to see that fight even though I don't think it would last long lol
Originally posted by Master-Borg
haha that would be funny as hell if Kyle created Gundams to battle Godzilla

FYI this is the most powerful version of Godzilla lol yes it would. He's created a anime girl to catch Superman once during Doomsday Wars. I think it was Superman. That's what gave me the idea.

Wasn't Final Wars the most powerful version? I don't remember.

Lil Buddy
Superman could do it on his own.

psycho gundam
did someone say gundam! eek!

Madvillain
A lot of them go do it on their own.

Superman would just fly through his skull.

gogogadgetgo
what?!!! godzilla?!!!! ahahahaha godzilla kills all hahahahaha

all hail the king of giant monsters

Southern_Rebel
If the Japanese can find a way to take down Godzilla...then you better believe the JLA could do it much easier.

psycho gundam
gundam constucts for the wtf win

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by psycho gundam
gundam constucts for the wtf win

no no no...

make it voltron! nothing short of the blazing sword can destroy these beast monsters!

severance
godzilla is a 400 foot t-rex with laser eyes and radioactive fire. 400 foot t-rex estimated weight 56000 tons. Thats pretty effin big. I think the league can proably take this but only barely

Unnatural-POWER
Superman most likely beats him by himself, while the others watch.

nimbus006
Originally posted by severance
godzilla is a 400 foot t-rex with laser eyes and radioactive fire. 400 foot t-rex estimated weight 56000 tons. Thats pretty effin big. I think the league can proably take this but only barely

Supermans heat vision is > than laser eyes

Supermans freeze breath is > than radioactive fire

Supeman strength is >>>>>>>> 56,000 tons.

Superman soloes Godzilla stick out tongue

grey fox
Said atomic breath destroyed a planet sized asteroid and closed a blackhole.

Supes Freeze Breath is doing f*ck all.

Everyone on the Jla save for Batman, WW and possibly Aquaman could beat Godzilla.

Kento
Originally posted by grey fox

Everyone on the Jla save for Batman, WW and possibly Aquaman could beat Godzilla. I think Wonder Woman could do it.

nimbus006

Everyone on the Jla save for Batman, WW and possibly Aquaman could beat Godzilla.

How the hell does fire close a blackhole?

Ahh... doesn't matter... the result is the same Supes soloes stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by nimbus006
How the hell does fire close a blackhole?

Ahh... doesn't matter... the result is the same Supes soloes stick out tongue

How the hell does a Nuke turn a Dinosaur into a 400 foot tall atomic lizard with healing that outshines even Logans ?

Just go with the flow Nim, it's the Japanese. Let THEM create a plausible explanation.

Cap'n Happy

You're first two points are right on target... but are you kidding about Aquaman? Not a chance. I gotta give it to JLA- unfortunately. Love to see it though. Panel 1:

Batman and Aquaman, cowering in fear, looking up- "Aaaahhh!"

Panel 2:

SPLAT!!!!

Worth the price for just that much.

nimbus006
How the hell does a Nuke turn a Dinosaur into a 400 foot tall atomic lizard with healing that outshines even Logans ?

Just go with the flow Nim, it's the Japanese. Let THEM create a plausible explanation.

Yea i suppose your right however, there could be an explanation for that such as the radiation from the bomb caused an abnormality in the lizards cells which blah blah blah etc... you get the point.

Anyway, ill give them the benefit of the doubt. smile

Darth Martin
Umm, didn't the X-Men take out Godzilla.

Any one of the core members solo Godzilla with the exception of Batman. no expression

Btw Cloverfield kicked major ***!

grey fox
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
You're first two points are right on target... but are you kidding about Aquaman? Not a chance. I gotta give it to JLA- unfortunately. Love to see it though. Panel 1:

Batman and Aquaman, cowering in fear, looking up- "Aaaahhh!"

Panel 2:

SPLAT!!!!

Worth the price for just that much.

Aqumans TK is the factor that made me go 'Hmmmm' when involing him. Technically he could possibly Back-door mind rape G.Originally posted by Darth Martin

Any one of the core members solo Godzilla with the exception of Batman. no expression

Really now ? I've been considering viewing it but I was undecided (No spoilers please) what is your opinion.

Darth Martin
Aqumans TK is the factor that made me go 'Hmmmm' when involing him. Technically he could possibly Back-door mind rape G.

Really now ? I've been considering viewing it but I was undecided (No spoilers please) what is your opinion. Go see it! no expression

Btw it's a really entertaining and intense flick but if you get motion sickness easily you may not want to see it. It's like the Blair With Project shown from the perspective of a video camera. Hope I didn't spoil anything. big grin

nimbus006
I dont want to make this into a movie discussion thread, but i thought it was really creative, and generally well made. However, my girl friend had a headache for several hours afterwards, and couldn't sleep that night.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by nimbus006
I dont want to make this into a movie discussion thread, but i thought it was really creative, and generally well made. However, my girl friend had a headache for several hours afterwards, and couldn't sleep that night. From the motion sickness yeah. Some people were walking out the theater vomiting. Awkward I know but my eyes were pretty tired afterwards from the constant camera movement.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Martin
From the motion sickness yeah. Some people were walking out the theater vomiting. Awkward I know but my eyes were pretty tired afterwards from the constant camera movement.

So were mine. For me it was worst at the beginning, then I guess i got used to it towards the end.

Darth Martin
I hated the beggining. Really boring and stupid the rest was dope. cool

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Darth Martin

It sure did. I just this got home from seeing it ten min. ago- pretty awesome... almost makes me reconsider giving JLA a win over Godzilla, seeing how incredibly powerful a creature that size would have to be- add in atomic fire... whew.
Still, Supes and GL would ensure the win, but it's obvious to me that Aquaman would nerver be able to exert any control over such a large, rampaging beast.

tjcoady
isn't Godzilla kind of a sea creature? Maybe Aquaman could command him.

King Kandy
They'll be able to beat him, but they'll have a hell of a time killing him permanently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.