Jedah and Pyron VS Capcom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuma Killer
Every character in the Capcom universe must team together to put an end to 2 of their own, can they do it?

Ever character is in their best form...

Lady Fox
Have fun with Thanos & Shuma-Gorath

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Lady Fox
Have fun with Thanos & Shuma-Gorath They aint from Capcom...

Lady Fox
They exist in the Capcom universe.

Lady Fox
laughing

I just noticed a character that exist in the Capcom universe.
Jedah and Pyron gets defeated in an instant.

laughing

Akuma Killer
They exist in the Capcom universe. They were not invented by Capcom, they are not Capcom characters...Originally posted by Lady Fox
laughing

I just noticed a character that exist in the Capcom universe.
Jedah and Pyron gets defeated in an instant.

laughing Who?

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
They were not invented by Capcom, they are not Capcom characters... Who?

They exist in the Capcom universe. Which was the limit that you provided in your first post.

As for the who, it is the one and only- The almighty.

Akuma Killer
They exist in the Capcom universe. Which was the limit that you provided in your first post. It says "Capcom characters" which Shoma Gorath and thanos are not.

Lady Fox
It says "Every character in the Capcom universe"

Last time I checked, both Aladdin, Thanos and Shuma-Gorath has touched that universe.

Akuma Killer
It says "Every character in the Capcom universe"

Last time I checked, both Aladdin, Thanos and Shuma-Gorath has touched that universe. I think the average person is gonna know that I mean only characters that originate in a Capcom game...

Lady Fox
Without Capcom, Aladdin would not have been a game. Therefore Capcom universe should involve Aladdin with your logic.

Game Aladdin originates trough Capcom.

Akuma Killer
Without Capcom, Aladdin would not have been a game. Therefore Capcom universe should involve Aladdin with your logic.

Game Aladdin originates trough Capcom. Characters involved in this part of the forum MUST ORIGINATE FROM A VIDEO GAME. Last I checked Aladdin was made by Disney and was an animation not a game.

Lady Fox
For Capcom, Aladdin origin in a computergame smile

All-in-all, he is a Disney creation. But the Game Aladdin origin trough Capcom wink

Akuma Killer
I understand, but Disney owns Aladdin, therefore he can't be in this thread.

Lady Fox
But Capcom owns the Aladdin game.

Akuma Killer
Disney owned Alladin before capcom owned the game. And they don't own the game, capcom was just paid to make it for'em.

Lady Fox
Capcom bought the right, so Disney has no right to withdraw it. Therefore in fact, Capcom owns the game.

Darth Extecute
Funny.. DS is a Capcom game..

SmashBro
Capcom bought the right, so Disney has no right to withdraw it. Therefore in fact, Capcom owns the game.

And not the characters or the franchise. And as stated, they're not part of the Capcom universe JUST because Capcom made a game based on the movie. They're owned by Disney.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by SmashBro
And not the characters or the franchise. And as stated, they're not part of the Capcom universe JUST because Capcom made a game based on the movie. They're owned by Disney.

You dont get it? stick out tongue

She's just messing.. It's quite obvious, really..

SmashBro
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
You dont get it? stick out tongue

She's just messing.. It's quite obvious, really..

Yeah but this is kind of getting in the way of the subject though.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Funny.. DS is a Capcom game.. What is your point tho?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
What is your point tho?

That Pyron and Jedah are Capcom..

Akuma Killer
Yes, evidence of that is in the 1st post.

You said...
"Funny.. DS is a Capcom game.."

I guess I wanna know, how is it funny, that's all.

Terryc250
if Shuma and Thanos are in it, they destroy Jedah and Pyron

Snafu the Great
Jedah and Pyron goes maverick and Capcom has to stop them. This is nothing more than a beating from hell, despite their powers.

Among the Capcom Wrecking Crew you got:

*Dante and Vergil
*Leo and Hauzer
*The Ansatsuken Gang
*The Shadowlaw Shittenou
*Megaman X and the rest of the Mavericks
*Captain Commando
*Wesker and the denziens of Umbrella (Zombie, Hunters, and Tyrants oh my!)
*I want to say the Predators, but Lt. Kurosawa will suffice, since she is a Capcom original
*The Final Fight Crew
*Demitri and Morrigan
*Arthur and Red Armeer
*The Ganados
*Everything but the damn kitchen sink

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Jedah and Pyron goes maverick and Capcom has to stop them. This is nothing more than a beating from hell, despite their powers.

Among the Capcom Wrecking Crew you got:

*Dante and Vergil
*Leo and Hauzer
*The Ansatsuken Gang
*The Shadowlaw Shittenou
*Megaman X and the rest of the Mavericks
*Captain Commando
*Wesker and the denziens of Umbrella (Zombie, Hunters, and Tyrants oh my!)
*I want to say the Predators, but Lt. Kurosawa will suffice, since she is a Capcom original
*The Final Fight Crew
*Demitri and Morrigan
*Arthur and Red Armeer
*The Ganados
*Everything but the damn kitchen sink Forgot to mention that the other DS are not allowed in this therad.

Tenfrente
LOL. Fatalis from monster hunter. Good luck Pyron and Jedah -.-

Akuma Killer
Which Monster Hunter?

IdiotGod
Someone save he planet-eating and dimension-creating monsters from the wrath of Nemesis. lol

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Tenfrente
LOL. Fatalis from monster hunter. Good luck Pyron and Jedah -.- Jedah would rip his wings off!!! haermm

Project Jedah
I'm sure there's someone in Cpacom who can take'em

Burning thought
their not that powerful, all you need is someone who can eat souls, or is immune to soul eating, none in here for capcom?

IdiotGod
Pyron has a soul?
You need someone who can resist being eaten by gaint galaxy-sized monsters is what you need.

Burning thought
who says he doesnt, he wasnt always cosmic energy, Pyron has a soul for sure

not really, his "eating" so you call it is absorbing, and he seems to have to be in close range with whatever hes trying to absorb, pretty much and since when is he galaxy sized? more like Sun sized

but anyway in the whole of capcom theres bound to be a few who can do it, how about someone who can possess Jedah, use Jedah to destroy Pyron then surely thats a win

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by IdiotGod
Pyron has a soul?
You need someone who can resist being eaten by gaint galaxy-sized monsters is what you need.

I love how people overhype his size all the time stick out tongue

IdiotGod
Well being the size of a galaxy is what we're shown and simply being that size puts him way up there.

Diamond Kisses
Pity that KMC has disproven that. He is not the size of a galaxy from what we have seen. I believe Darth Extecute was the one disproving the galaxy size big grin

Dark-Jaxx
The Andromeda pic only shows the galaxy in the background, his largest size is around sun sized.

No, no one in Capcom can even compare to Pyron who isn't a Darkstalker.

Burning thought
Capcom seems a low level unvierse it seems then, ime sure theres something who we dont know somewhere, Pyron is lame, it wouldnt take much to destroy him, hes just a physical being, take his soul and hes stuffed, or if theres any super energy manipulators, but it doesnt matter

Dark-Jaxx
First of all, what makes you think a random weak soul stealer(like I don't know, Kain) can take a soul that large?

And they would have to have a huge energy manipulation feat along with being better than Pyron to manip him.

Burning thought
woah woah woah, what determines the weakness? its just a soul, how can it fight back? also prove that Pyrons soul is larger than any other just because his physical form is, no wonder your debating skills are weak, you seem to have strange logic, pyron simply put has zero soul protection, hes fair game

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I believe Darth Extecute was the one disproving the galaxy size big grin lol, WRONG!!!

That was Ashtar/Classic NES and SBP who disproved that LONG ago.Originally posted by Burning thought
hes just a physical being lol, WRONG!!!

He's a being made of energy.

Anyway, the Red Armoror could pose a threat, wit the Hell or Demon Stone (forgot the name) is said to have infinite power.

Project Jedah
Also pyron aint galaxy sized, but he's a lot bigger than the sun

Earth and the Sun is a Pea an a Basketball

Earth and Pyron is a Pea to a Grown Man, some say the earth was a marble to a grown man but either way, he's much larger than the sun and if Pyron continued to eat he woulda been the the size of the universe.

IdiotGod
So does he wear galaxies, planets or solar systems as rings?
I've heard all three.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Project Jedah

He's a being made of energy.

I know you didnt understand what i said, he is physical in teh fact he fights physically almost all the time, he doesnt have spells or special powerups, all his powers are on a physical level as in, destroying something and you cant be the size of the unvierse, if pyron took billions and billions of years, probably more than billions of trillions and tirllions to take the time to take out most of the known current universe he still couldnt be universe size, since Universe is always expanding

and Idiot he wears planets for rings, who the hell said he wears Galaxies lol? prob fanboys

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Project Jedah
lol, WRONG!!!

That was Ashtar/Classic NES and SBP who disproved that LONG ago. lol, WRONG!!!

In that case it was before my time, because for as long as I have followed these discussions, Darth Extecute was the first to disprove it from what I have witnessed.

IdiotGod
You can't disprove it...
To disprove it would mean you had actual evidence saying Pyron isn't galaxy sized as in a statement.
All we have is a video clearly depicting Pyron next to a galaxy and Pyron's size is comparable to it.
Now you can offer theories and guesses but you can't disprove it.

Burning thought
we dont have to, thats a debating fallacy, its not us who has to "disprove", you have to "prove" we dont have a picture or Video depicting Pyron to a galaxy, we just see him in front of one referring to it in his picture.

IdiotGod
Considering we're shown Andromeda close to Pyron and he's talking about going there....it's pretty bovious.
If you think he's not next to it, the burden of proof is on you to show how he isn't.

Burning thought
no nothing shows its close, hes in front of it, prove its close, he is in exactley the same position in the picture as he is when he is looking at Makai, your logic is broken, and likely so is one of your eyes, you cannot determine distance, poor you....

but ime not trying to disprove this, its already been disproven, go and find out yourself where its been disproven if you like

IdiotGod
I've read all posts by Darth E, NES and Prime. Prime never argued Pyron wasn't the size of a galaxy. he just said it was non-canon.
As for the others, they don't believe it but they didn't disprove it. You can't.

Oh and distance is obvious. He's shown right there with it. You have to prove he's not.

Diamond Kisses
I've read all posts by Darth E, NES and Prime. Prime never argued Pyron wasn't the size of a galaxy. he just said it was non-canon.
As for the others, they don't believe it but they didn't disprove it. You can't.

Oh and distance is obvious. He's shown right there with it. You have to prove he's not.

Darth E. has 8500 posts
SBP has 7300 posts
NES has 11454 posts

You have read them all? Cool big grin

They disproved it by common sense and no one could prove them wrong. You say that they have to find a statement that says he is not the size of a galaxy. In truth, you have to bring out a statement that says he IS!

IdiotGod
There's this thing...called a Search Function?
Look up at the top of the forum. You'll see it.

I have a picture showing he is. I don't need anything else.

Burning thought
no youve got a picture showing Andromeda behind him in his thoughts

IdiotGod
Um...he was in Makai as far as I can tell.
He's looking at it and talking about it and then he leaves it.
You can even see him move like he's looking around.

Diamond Kisses
There's this thing...called a Search Function?
Look up at the top of the forum. You'll see it.

I have a picture showing he is. I don't need anything else.

Yes you do. If you have read their posts, which you claim you have, you would know you need more than a picture.

I have an OFFICIAL Bungee picture of Master Chief being the size of Earth. Does that mean that he is?

Diamond Kisses
Um...he was in Makai as far as I can tell.
He's looking at it and talking about it and then he leaves it.
You can even see him move like he's looking around.

He does not move at all. He has the same position in four pictures with different backgrounds.

IdiotGod
Um..he's not moving?
Isn't that him going from the right of the screen to the left?

1C-LHzDOTl4

Burning thought
stop trying to use old game graphic limitations to get you through this, its as bad as seeing Vance in GTA 3 getting stuck in a wall and saying he can walk through walls......

sillyness, its blatently obvious hes not even near Andromeda, hes sun sized, deal with it

Diamond Kisses
Um..he's not moving?
Isn't that him going from the right of the screen to the left?

1C-LHzDOTl4

And here we have Master Chief, the size of Earth.

Burning thought
wow MC is rly rly huge....and i thot he was only in the region of 6ft not large enough to walk across continents in seconds, damn i was wrong

Diamond Kisses
Yeah! I have the picture to prove it. It is official, too. Planned, designed and published by Bungee and the Halo serie specificly. He even has near the same position as Pyron, so the picture HAS to be a legit argument raver

Look! He even dwarves the moon!

Burning thought
he was prob limiting himself to a more mortal form instead of Scraping the Flood off of the "Halo" with his hand

Diamond Kisses
Yeah. He wanted some challange, instead of simply ripping the Halo in two.

IdiotGod
Har har.
Idiots.

Comparing some art to an in-story cutscene just shows the level of intellect going on here.

Burning thought
har har only the idiot god would know har har

IdiotGod
Go suck on Kain's Soul Reaver.

Burning thought
...erm........good one....

Diamond Kisses
Har har.
Idiots.

Comparing some art to an in-story cutscene just shows the level of intellect going on here.

At your service, my God

But you know we are right. You just do not wish to admit it.

Burning thought
maybe he doesnt know we are right, I mean he claims to be a fan of LOK yet doesnt know half of the key story elements, takes that video scene of a bad graphically limited video and tries to pretend its proof for something it is not

his not called idiotGod for nothing

Project Jedah

Burning thought

Diamond Kisses

Project Jedah
If I offended you, I apologize. Thank you...that was very kind.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
woah woah woah, what determines the weakness? its just a soul, how can it fight back? also prove that Pyrons soul is larger than any other just because his physical form is, no wonder your debating skills are weak, you seem to have strange logic, pyron simply put has zero soul protection, hes fair game So a being the size of the sun, has a soul the size of a human? You realise how faulty that logic is?

My debating skills? I have seen a thread where you claimed Kain can beat the Living Tribunal by TKing him and stabbing him with the Reaver. I have been shown another instance where you claimed PR Beyonder, one of the most powerful beings in fiction, could not destroy Nosgoth, a mere planet whose power does not amount to one of his eyelids. Hell, I've been told you a few months ago said Kain can beat Galactus.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So a being the size of the sun, has a soul the size of a human? You realise how faulty that logic is?

My debating skills? I have seen a thread where you claimed Kain can beat the Living Tribunal by TKing him and stabbing him with the Reaver. I have been shown another instance where you claimed PR Beyonder, one of the most powerful beings in fiction, could not destroy Nosgoth, a mere planet whose power does not amount to one of his eyelids. Hell, I've been told you a few months ago said Kain can beat Galactus.

Not falty at all m8, why should his soul change size, what does a souls size make a diffrence in? for physical objects its weight, movement, and many physical properties, a souls size if it even has diffrent sizes is no meaning at all, especially for Pyron who has zero defence

Yeh and how long ago was that? several years, unless your young as well then ofc you have a reason. PR beyonder is simply the TOAA of that time, the writer putting himself as an embodiment, TOAA has zero power over Nosgoth, so PR beyonder would do nothing to Nosgoth, but PR beyonders only real main feat is creation, of his own world outside Marvels multiverse, creation is not destruction.

youve been told? by whom, Estacado or some troll somewhere that has no idea on kain anyway but then again youve just made your own blunder by trying to argue sizes of souls, i mean wtf.....

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
1. prove it, he always uses physical destruction or energy destruction, he never has spells or powers as i said

2. yes he does because if he came upon something that was great than he in size, or could absorb him (Demitri) or had energy manipulation or 101 other things, hes stuffed, same if he cant hit them as well, his destructive power is useless in the face of most, and what do you mean the "scale" of pyron, hes just big, that doesnt mean its harder to manipuate his energy, since energy is made of small particles they could manipulate parts of him into nothingness, or absorb him like Demitri

as i said earlier, he doesnt have any choice but to fight with destructive power, he has nothing else and no tricks up his sleave

if i didnt know anything about it, i wouldnt know he is sun sized unlike most who think hes galaxy due to foolery, and i wouldnt know all these powers he has like being made of energy, shape shifting, and speed, however your talking about an uncannon ending, in the cannon he gets absorbed by Demitri Doesn't have spells? Neither does Living Tribunal, guess he is purely physical as well. He can create matter, has Cosmic Awareness to see galaxies across, absorbs whole planets, can fly at speeds exceeding light, has vast strength while mortal, among others. Yet you claim he is just a brute who is nothing without size. He soloed a good chunk of the DS roster at humanoid size.

Greater in size? He can eat planets greater than him in size, as shown when he was much smaller than Earth in his DS2 ending. Demitri did not absorb Pyron's full power, only mortal. Pyron's power was self restricted. Energy manipulation? Pyron can manipulate that on a planetary level, and is sun sized himself, but any old energy manipulator can manipulate him? Can't hit them? He can move faster than light, he won't have much problems hitting anyone. He's just big? He wasn't big when he soloed most of the DS cast and fought on equal grounds with Demitri(after soloing most of the cast), so I think it is safe to say even mortal Pyron>Demitri. Yes, being large and being made out of galaxies worth of energy DOES make him harder to manipulate, considering he himself is a powerful energy manipulator as well and has total control over his own body.

Or just spam teleport and teleport them to the sun, or create armies to fight if he doesn't feel like it, or just TK repel them when they get close.

I agree, he is over sun sized probably, the Andromeda was in the background. Although I will say he was probably still very huge, as you would have to be enormous to be big enough to see Andromeda past you, if you get what I'm saying.

Uncanon endings in fighting games show canon abilities, that is fighting game law pretty much.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Doesn't have spells? Neither does Living Tribunal, guess he is purely physical as well. He can create matter, has Cosmic Awareness to see galaxies across, absorbs whole planets, can fly at speeds exceeding light, has vast strength while mortal, among others. Yet you claim he is just a brute who is nothing without size. He soloed a good chunk of the DS roster at humanoid size.

Greater in size? He can eat planets greater than him in size, as shown when he was much smaller than Earth in his DS2 ending. Demitri did not absorb Pyron's full power, only mortal. Pyron's power was self restricted. Energy manipulation? Pyron can manipulate that on a planetary level, and is sun sized himself, but any old energy manipulator can manipulate him? Can't hit them? He can move faster than light, he won't have much problems hitting anyone. He's just big? He wasn't big when he soloed most of the DS cast and fought on equal grounds with Demitri(after soloing most of the cast), so I think it is safe to say even mortal Pyron>Demitri. Yes, being large and being made out of galaxies worth of energy DOES make him harder to manipulate, considering he himself is a powerful energy manipulator as well and has total control over his own body.

Or just spam teleport and teleport them to the sun, or create armies to fight if he doesn't feel like it, or just TK repel them when they get close.

I agree, he is over sun sized probably, the Andromeda was in the background. Although I will say he was probably still very huge, as you would have to be enormous to be big enough to see Andromeda past you, if you get what I'm saying.

Uncanon endings in fighting games show canon abilities, that is fighting game law pretty much.

your comparing LT to Pyron after bothering me in another thread about doing it ages ago? lmao.......LT is omnipotent, so yes he does have spells if he wishes to have them. He can turn energy into matter you mean, thats transforming. yes he can exceed light after a speed build up, which is his weakness in an actual battle. The DS roster is nothing special until you get to the last few in power.

can you prove this, many others have said he swallows pyrons full power which makes 100% sense because although pyron is reducing himself, he doesnt lose all his power into nothiness, it just goes into him. Not any old, but some likely can quite easily, he is energy none the less, if they can manip or transform his energy like he does, then he is in trouble. He can move faster than light once he gets going, but hes not like Supermen, from 0-light in a fraction. no, mortal Pyron does not >Demitri, Demitri would solo the rest of the cast, half of them are barely impressive.

You cannot prove how long it took him to create armies, teleporting the sun, depends on the opponent, if they are not destroyed by the sun, same with him, he may end up being qenched in the plasma.

yes they do show cannon abilites, and being universe size is not an ability, neither is a statemnet saying he "could" of done something. But that is pointless, he is sun sized.

IdiotGod
So, where's the proof Pyron has a soul?

Diamond Kisses
So, where's the proof Pyron has a soul?

Where is the proof that he does not? All living beings has a soul unless stated otherwise.

IdiotGod
He's a giant mass of sentient alien energy.
So I won't assume he has a soul unless it's proven he does.

Diamond Kisses
He has not always been like that. Would his soul just suddenly ceise to exist?

Blax_Hydralisk
It would depend.

Saying "all" living beings have a soul.. is a rather large blanket statement to make.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
It would depend.

Saying "all" living beings have a soul.. is a rather large blanket statement to make.

What living beings does not have a soul then?

Blax_Hydralisk
Chuck Norris. no expression

Burning thought
exactley, no living beings have no soul, thats the point of the "living part" since the soul basically represents their life, Pyron is indeed alive, being a cosmic ball of energy doesnt mean anything in spite of that.

Dark-Jaxx
What living beings does not have a soul then? For all we know souls don't really exist. laughing out loud

Burning thought
in real life, in DS there are souls however

Dark-Jaxx
I know, I agree, he was once a living creature, he probably has a soul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.