Bullseye vs Judomaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Current Judomaster. Fight takes place in a deserted New York City street. Legitimate weapons are any thing the contenders can get their hands on.

Can Bullseye find a way to hit the unhittable or does he get whomped trying?

psycho gundam
I laugh at judo laughing

Cap'n Happy
You know what makes me laugh? You and the pathetic pro nazi trash that you use on your posts. Hitler was a weak, pathetic failure, who would up in the garbage heap of history. Let's keep bigoted nazi a-holes off this site.

pr1983
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
You know what makes me laugh? You and the pathetic pro nazi trash that you use on your posts. Hitler was a weak, pathetic failure, who would up in the garbage heap of history. Let's keep bigoted nazi a-holes off this site.

i realy feel you need to calm down. his sig is obviously incredibly tongue in cheek, and so far very few other people have actually reported (in fact i think you're the only one). you don't think you're overreacting a tad?

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by pr1983
i realy feel you need to calm down. his sig is obviously incredibly tongue in cheek, and so far very few other people have actually reported (in fact i think you're the only one). you don't think you're overreacting a tad?

I had family that died in Nazi concentration camps, and I just don't find any humor in something like this. Maybe it IS meant to be tongue in cheek- but you can't tell it by what's there. What I see could be a flip, funny way for some Holocaust denier to get get his propaganda out. I'll never apologise for not taking a "dude, chill out" attitude about fascism, because that's exactly how fascists come to power in the first place.

pr1983
I had family that died in Nazi concentration camps, and I just don't find any humor in something like this. Maybe it IS meant to be tongue in cheek- but you can't tell it by what's there. What I see could be a flip, funny way for some Holocaust denier to get get his propaganda out. I'll never apologise for not taking a "dude, chill out" attitude about fascism, because that's exactly how fascists come to power in the first place.

no expression

my sympathies, but i'd be surprised if you are the only one on this entire forum who's family had been badly affected by WWII, and so far that sig has had one complaint... it is your right to complain if you feel offended, of course it is, but unless accel goes any further than a silly sig, or there's a genuinely large series of complaints about it, i can't see the sig being forcibly removed... if you want you can put him on ignore, would that not help?

if he really was a holocaust denier, i think he'd make more of a serious statement about it to be honest, as very few people seem to be taking his sig in any way seriously...

who's advocating fascism?

endrict
Judochop!!!

Accel
Ha, I completely forgot about my sig and I ended up offending someone without even trying. Go me.

psycho gundam
not "go me", boo you. that man put a big scar on history.

Superherovandal
Thats not even Hitler psycho. Its J Jonah Jameson. and back on topic Judomaster owns Bulleyes. She's basically got just the powerset to beat him.

Superherovandal
You know what makes me laugh? You and the pathetic pro nazi trash that you use on your posts. Hitler was a weak, pathetic failure, who would up in the garbage heap of history. Let's keep bigoted nazi a-holes off this site. its obviously making fun of the idea that people think the Holocaust didn't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.