Lu Bu v.s. Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
This is stricly a swordfight.

Who wins?

Wandering Flame
Lu Bu sounds like a teletubbies name.

Mr Dude
Probably Lu Bu. He's really tough.

Csdabest
Ryu Hayabusa due to his strength and speed overwhelimg Lu Bu superior skill. Lu Bu is vastly skilled but Ryubusa is also highly skilled as well. So i have to give it to Ryubusa

7/10

Wandering Flame
I'm too lazy to youtube search Lu Bu. Someone show me a video I'd really like to see.

chickenlover98
ima go with hayabusa, more speed and probly better sword skills.

gogogadgetgo
lu bu

Tenfrente
I'd say LuBu if he had his sky piercer, but you said it was a sword fight? Does Lu Bu get to use his halberd, or does he take some random sword? If so, it's not really fair, because Ryu has his Dragon Sword.

Csdabest
Either way if Lu Bu has his Sky peircer it wont do much. Ryu Hayabusa is still too fast for him.

First_Tsurugi06
Lu Bu's the one from Bynasty Warriors, right?

I'd give it to Ryu in a sheer blade-on-blade duel.

Dark-Jaxx
Ryu, quite easily in fact.

EvilAngel
Lu Bu is the more skilled warrior in any Game I've played.

But i still see Ryu Winning 6.5 / 10

Terryc250
In terms of skills Lu Bu > Ryu, but Ryu's speed/powers/abilities give him the win.

Dark-Jaxx
Lu Bu doesn't really seem as skilled as you all make him...I mean sure he has enough skill, but alot of his fighting prowess comes from his great strength and raw power.

EvilAngel
All the guys in Dynasty warriors are all humans who have limits.

The fact that he is by far the best general in the game and is the only one in history who can pull of such a feat IMO gives him the skill claim

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by EvilAngel
All the guys in Dynasty warriors are all humans who have limits.

The fact that he is by far the best general in the game and is the only one in history who can pull of such a feat IMO gives him the skill claim He's just a big guy who swings a spear, and to say he has human level strength is lunacy. Now if you said he had greater skill in WAR, I would agree, but as far as personal 1 on 1 skills go, Ryu takes it.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He's just a big guy who swings a spear, and to say he has human level strength is lunacy. Now if you said he had greater skill in WAR, I would agree, but as far as personal 1 on 1 skills go, Ryu takes it.

But he is Human, that fact will not change.

And your statement speaks for itself, he is so much betetr than the others, it's "lunacy"

Wandering Flame
Ninjas from Ninja Gaiden > Samurais from Dynasty Warriors. 131fist

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Ninjas from Ninja Gaiden > Samurais from Dynasty Warriors. 131fist

Only because of their supernatural-ism no expression

Wandering Flame
Nah, they're freaking fast. They're so fast it's hard to see them sometimes.

Not to mention they teleport and parry like mofos.

And some of them have blades that light you on fire and whatnot, and explosive shit.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Nah, they're freaking fast. They're so fast it's hard to see them sometimes.

Not to mention they teleport and parry like mofos.

And some of them have blades that light you on fire and whatnot, and explosive shit.

I think moving that fast, teleporting, and burning blades of explosions all come under the supernatural thing no expression

Wandering Flame
The speed is due to training trust me, but if you mean it's super because speed like it is not possible then yeah you're right.

But the explosive crap is real and it's just something they have.

Dark-Jaxx
Ummm...Dynasty Warriors doesn't really follow total realism either...

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ummm...Dynasty Warriors doesn't really follow total realism either...

Not some of the effects, and the final weapon orbs.

But generally it does, the strength, fighting speed and running is all about right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.