Zeratul vs Raziel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Zeratul vs Raziel with only a reaver with no powers cept the ability to go invisible, who wins.

Burning thought
neither, they wont be able to see eachother lmao......

Furion
This will be a battle of listening. Like looking at the ground to see foot prints or listening to twigs snap

Burning thought
lol....hm, Raziel, ime not sure Zeratal even has ears, he speaks telepathically, so they dont hear things like we do thats for sure, i think zeratul would be able to feel the presence of Raziel but Raziel is incredibly quick, i wouldnt be surprised if Raziel could see Zeratul anyway considering he can see ghosts and spirirts he may be able to see the other side

imo it could go either way, their swords will mean that endurance means nothing, Zeratul afaik is not speedy or agile, Raziel imo wins in most things, agility, dexerous....

Furion
Raziel can listen to things as shown talking to the Terrans and Zerg. No, that's because he can of something else.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
Raziel can listen to things as shown talking to the Terrans and Zerg. No, that's because he can of something else.

you mean Zeratul rite stick out tongue and this can still be telepathy and mind powers, they dont need ears to be able to pick up through their minds the vibrations of particles in the air, if they can speak into minds themselves, they could easily be reading the minds of the others as they talk to understand whats going on, liek they do in their own culture

Furion
Zeratul has dealt with quick beings before. Zeratul can take him.

Burning thought
take him? to the cinema or the local pub, but if Raziel fights him, the spirtual blade will reave Zeratal

Furion
How, Zeratul is a pretty powerful figure and can deal with Raziel thanks to his energy sword.

Burning thought
the wraith blade is bigger, you seen how big a warp blade is? its small in comparison to the reavers energy small, psionic blades are even smaller the average protoss use

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol....hm, Raziel, ime not sure Zeratal even has ears, he speaks telepathically, so they dont hear things like we do thats for sure, i think zeratul would be able to feel the presence of Raziel but Raziel is incredibly quick, i wouldnt be surprised if Raziel could see Zeratul anyway considering he can see ghosts and spirirts he may be able to see the other side

imo it could go either way, their swords will mean that endurance means nothing, Zeratul afaik is not speedy or agile, Raziel imo wins in most things, agility, dexerous....

Zeratul is neither ghost nor spirit. He is a protoss assassin and therefore will Raziel's spirit/ghost sight not aid him.

Furion
Doesn't matter if it's smaller. Is it not possible for a shortswordsman to defeat someone with a long sword?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Lady Fox
Zeratul is neither ghost nor spirit. He is a protoss assassin and therefore will Raziel's spirit/ghost sight not aid him.

i know who Zeratal is lol,starcraft is one game i played too much of stick out tongue , but its just a random guess, considering ime not sure how he cloaks his presence, they do live on a void world and use a lot of psionic powers

Originally posted by Furion
Doesn't matter if it's smaller. Is it not possible for a shortswordsman to defeat someone with a long sword?

its possible, but not when Raziel is faster and neither are really likely able to see the other, one is using magic to hide themselves, the other an unkown power, so neither could uncloak the other, the one who sees a footprint first will know where to land his blade, and if both see eachother, Raziels reach+speed is more likely to hit Zeratal first

Lady Fox
i know who Zeratal is lol,starcraft is one game i played too much of stick out tongue , but its just a random guess, considering ime not sure how he cloaks his presence, they do live on a void world and use a lot of psionic powers

its possible, but not when Raziel is faster and neither are really likely able to see the other, one is using magic to hide themselves, the other an unkown power, so neither could uncloak the other, the one who sees a footprint first will know where to land his blade, and if both see eachother, Raziels reach+speed is more likely to hit Zeratal first

They cloak trough devices, if I recall properly smile
They most likely do not turn into spirits/ghosts, since they are still solid, just not visible.

Lady Fox
By the way.... Zeratul has been a talented assassin for a large quantity of years. Do you expect him to simply leave footprints?

Burning thought
They cloak trough devices, if I recall properly smile
They most likely do not turn into spirits/ghosts, since they are still solid, just not visible.

hmm devices i see, either way i dont see either being able to uncloak the other

By the way.... Zeratul has been a talented assassin for a large quantity of years. Do you expect him to simply leave footprints?

depends how far away from eachother they are, if their close then hes not going to have time to conceal footprints and hes fairly large and heavey in comparison to the average man, if i remember the Protos even dark templar wear a fair amount of armour and are quite large things, Raziel is likely to be hard to track, if they both know eachothers powers and the varies of the match, them both being invisible, Raziels stamina, gliding while in the air and all the rest will allow him to have moments of gliding time to watch the field from higher up for footprints while keeping his feet off the ground

Lady Fox
The dark templar's have basically no armor at all. Not in gameplay, nor books. They are next to nude, compared to the Zealot or such.

How will Raziel glide in the air without powers, do you think? All he got is his invisibility.

Burning thought
The dark templar's have basically no armor at all. Not in gameplay, nor books. They are next to nude, compared to the Zealot or such.

How will Raziel glide in the air without powers, do you think? All he got is his invisibility.

hmm but surely thay have warp blade things on their arms? or do they create their own blades without need of a machine on their arms like psionic blades, ive not seen concept art of a Dark templar in a long time

he doesnt use powers to do this, he has tattered wings, he can jump incredibly high through his supernatural vampiric strength and his tattered wings allow him to glide, he does it in the games as a form of platforming. This is a physical attribute

Wandering Flame
For a second I thought this title said Zasalamel or something. stick out tongue

Lady Fox
hmm but surely thay have warp blade things on their arms? or do they create their own blades without need of a machine on their arms like psionic blades, ive not seen concept art of a Dark templar in a long time

he doesnt use powers to do this, he has tattered wings, he can jump incredibly high through his supernatural vampiric strength and his tattered wings allow him to glide, he does it in the games as a form of platforming. This is a physical attribute

They have wrist blades, as far as I remember. It is extended by their psionic powers, but they have a device that provide the 'blade'.

That would most certainly give sound away.

Furion
Zeratul can walk away then activate it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.