Zasalamel vs. Marluxia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

If it's too one-sided, Abyss is accessable.

Wandering Flame
I thought about this before...I think you remember me saying something about it long ago.

I think it's easier to decide if they're normal; besides, Abyss would probably beat Marluxia at his prime fairly easily, even though I don't exactly remember all of Marluxia's powers and abilities....wierd nobody.

Marluxia attacks quickly and can fight while in the air...Zasalamel has strange arts I don't see how would assist him in a fight, second costume looks like Shaq and even has reeboks and ice around his neck. laughing

...did you make this because I said Zasalamel in the Zeratul vs. Raziel thread? 131fist

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
I thought about this before...I think you remember me saying something about it long ago.

I think it's easier to decide if they're normal; besides, Abyss would probably beat Marluxia at his prime fairly easily, even though I don't exactly remember all of Marluxia's powers and abilities....wierd nobody.

Marluxia attacks quickly and can fight while in the air...Zasalamel has strange arts I don't see how would assist him in a fight, second costume looks like Shaq and even has reeboks and ice around his neck. laughing

...did you make this because I said Zasalamel in the Zeratul vs. Raziel thread? 131fist

Um, yesh. Well it's mine/Lana's foo!131fist

Well, Zasalamel can reincarnate, but that was halted by NT, but before he was able to fuse SE and SC in order to transform into Abyss?

Akuma Killer
The 1st and only black dude in SC just had to be evil and die...racist

EvilAngel
Marluxia destroys him.

Flower Power pwns all no expression just look at Mario

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
The 1st and only black dude in SC just had to be evil and die...racist Lol...nah, that would mean the company has to be racist, and Namco put 5 blacks in Tekken.

SC doesn't have as many blacks since, typically warriors from the middle ages consisted of people from races that had the skin color white. French, English, Australian, whatever. There were no African warriors (or fighting styles) that were well known. Zasalamel was a well made character, Egyptian (like me though I'm not black) and could reincarnate indefinitely. Also, we don't know if he died. That happened in a possible ending and plus, he wanted death more than anything.

Just saying, Tekken has 5 blacks in it because most of them consist of blacks in America (African Americans) occurring in the present time, unlike SC which occurs in the past.

ThoraxeRMG
Marluxia takes this.

Wandering Flame
Very..interesting thread by the way.

A black bald guy with a scythe versus a white man with long pink hair with a scythe. laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Alot of Zasalamel's powers are fairly unknown, Marluxia wins until Zasalamel has more under his belt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.