Hercules vs Hulk. When Titans Clash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
This is marvel new one shot coming in april, just like the incredible hulk:hercules unleash but this time i don't think the hulk is going to beat hercules.
Calm down big guy you are going to need all your strength to fight the lion of olympus. This is probably a lost fight between herc and hulk

severance
sounds good love both of these characters and consider them to virtually equal in terms of strength

janus77
can't see that being possible if the whole Red Hulk thing pans out with Green Hulk smashing Red Hulk (and smacking up a Watcher in the process).

anyway, Hulk's done things far beyond any Thor-level character, wielded the infinite energies of two universes, been a nexus for their flow and generally been seriously impressive.

Hercules is a cool character though, I'd love to see Marvel bring the whole of Greek Mythology to the fore...

Bouboumaster
Hercules is cool. But Hulk would beat him to the ground. He already beat him, with Namor, Iron Man and Wonderman on his side, so...

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
can't see that being possible if the whole Red Hulk thing pans out with Green Hulk smashing Red Hulk (and smacking up a Watcher in the process).

anyway, Hulk's done things far beyond any Thor-level character, wielded the infinite energies of two universes, been a nexus for their flow and generally been seriously impressive.

Hercules is a cool character though, I'd love to see Marvel bring the whole of Greek Mythology to the fore...

Thor-level character?

High herald level characters? Most of whose feats trumps the Hulk's?

Bouboumaster
But Hercules is one dimensional brick character, while The Hulk have some versality on his own, and power that exeed by FAR Hercules.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
But Hercules is one dimensional brick character, while The Hulk have some versality on his own, and power that exeed by FAR Hercules.

Barring skill, the Hulk has Hercules beat in EVERY SINGLE area.

I can't imagine Hercules winning even 1/100, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by llagrok
Barring skill, the Hulk has Hercules beat in EVERY SINGLE area.

I can't imagine Hercules winning even 1/100, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

I agree with you.

severance

I think he should get his bow back with adamant arrows and hydra poison. Then at least he would have a ranged attack.

guy222
Hulk

Horrificus
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's done things far beyond any Thor-level character, wielded the infinite energies of two universes, been a nexus for their flow and generally been seriously impressive.

What are you smoking?!
"beyond any Thor-level character"? Are you nuts? laughing out loud

Most of Thor's enemies would have zero problem with Hulk.

And, as far as being the nexus of realities goes, that is not a feat.
He didn't choose to do it, and it isn't in his power-set.

If somebody pours gasoline on me and lights it, and I am on fire, that does not mean I have power over fire.

Horrificus
But Hercules is one dimensional brick character, while The Hulk have some versality on his own, and power that exeed by FAR Hercules. Hulk does not have versatility. Not sure what powers you are seeing him use when he fights, but guess what...

he's a brick.

Herc is more durable, and has much, much more battle experience than Hulk.

Also, make a list, Herc on one side, and Hulk on the other. Then list all the times they have been bloodied or broken, etc.

Hulk's list will be waaaay longer than Herc's.

THAT, is a test of durability.

By the rules of this forum, we are supposed to throw out all the usual possible, jobber factors, etc, and use a character without them losing after one punch so it makes fans happy.

On equal ground, no bias, Herc would slaughter Hulk.

janus77
Originally posted by Horrificus
If somebody pours gasoline on me and lights it, and I am on fire, that does not mean I have power over fire.
tempting! evil face

nexus of two universes is pretty much a staggering feat, do you have any conception of what kind of energies he endured in that Heroes Return arc?

anyway, as I said before Hulk's sheer power >> Thor. simple as.

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor-level character?

High herald level characters? Most of whose feats trumps the Hulk's?

Speculation,most of your supposed High Heralds dont have clean wins over Hulk,Thor has maybe one(in context where all the scans are provided,have to specify for the super hulk haters,and by super hulk haters I don't mean you)

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hulk does not have versatility. Not sure what powers you are seeing him use when he fights, but guess what...

he's a brick.

Herc is more durable, and has much, much more battle experience than Hulk.

Also, make a list, Herc on one side, and Hulk on the other. Then list all the times they have been bloodied or broken, etc.

Hulk's list will be waaaay longer than Herc's.

THAT, is a test of durability.

By the rules of this forum, we are supposed to throw out all the usual possible, jobber factors, etc, and use a character without them losing after one punch so it makes fans happy.

On equal ground, no bias, Herc would slaughter Hulk.

Hulk would murder Hercules. With probably only one hand.

MightyEInherjar
So, I hear Hulk lost to Hercules in this most current issue?

-K-M-
Naaaa...their battle didn't end, it was interupted

guy222
I posted the scans in another thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.