LOGIC: Superman vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logic Debator
This time, no nerdy fanboyism. Only logic to assume who would win.
Superman or Flash?

Logic Debator
Psychical matter can not move beyond 99.99% of the speed of light.

So if Superman or Flash moves beyond that, they are leaving the timeline, losing.

Flash's punches can in no possible way hurt Superman.

So Superman wins for sure.

DarkCrawler
So you mean that forget comic book physics and rules all together?

According to real world, neither Flash or Superman could possibly exist, so this battle could not happen in any possible way at all.

Happy?

Logic Debator
I mean their powers works with real psychics.

rotiart
Well based upon logic then.... Superman is a person from another planet... with a different gravitational field... meaning it is possible for him to be physically stronger/faster than the average human if he came to earth... but that he'd probably die within hours to the bacteria found on our planet that would not be found on his....

Logic also dictates that a man hit by a lightning bolt would suffer third degree burns most likely... a man hit repeatedly by these bolts ....

naturally logic dictates that the flash died from being hit by a lightning bolt long before superman succumbed to the inherent viruses/bacteria found on earth.

Inhuman
Flash runs towards superman @ 99.99% the speed of light and before he gets to supes, explodes into meat chunks. A dust particle or minute sand size pebble hits flash with him going at those speeds.
At the same time superman tries to hit flash with heat vision that is as hot as a star. His eyes and skull incinerate instantly leaving him headless, and the beam he shot goes straight to the earths core(because that type of temperature would burn through rock like butter) and causes the world to explode.

Stalemate.

Logic Debator
They already HAVE their powers. Oh, and Krypton had a sun, so it could work much like the Earth.

And gravity should not affect the factum that Superman can NOT move above 99.99% of the speed of light. No force can push speed of psychical matter beyond that, and if it does, it will result in time travel, thus a instant lose.

iceman24567
The point is we don't use real world logic in comics because comic characters aren't real so your threads are illogical.

Logic Debator
Originally posted by Inhuman
Flash runs towards superman @ 99.99% the speed of light and before he gets to supes, explodes into meat chunks. A dust particle or minute sand size pebble hits flash with him going at those speeds.
At the same time superman tries to hit flash with heat vision that is as hot as a star. His eyes and skull incinerate instantly leaving him headless, and the beam he shot goes straight to the earths core(because that type of temperature would burn through rock like butter) and causes the world to explode.

Stalemate.

Superman's eyes are resistant to heat. It is not impossible for material to wishstand heat. Superman wins this, as Flash's body is not durable enough to keep up with the speed.

Logic Debator
Originally posted by iceman24567
The point is we don't use real world logic in comics because comic characters aren't real so your threads are illogical.

Speed got a limit. Stuff like resistance to heat and strenght don't.

Silent Master
Originally posted by rotiart
Well based upon logic then.... Superman is a person from another planet... with a different gravitational field... meaning it is possible for him to be physically stronger/faster than the average human if he came to earth... but that he'd probably die within hours to the bacteria found on our planet that would not be found on his....

Logic also dictates that a man hit by a lightning bolt would suffer third degree burns most likely... a man hit repeatedly by these bolts ....

naturally logic dictates that the flash died from being hit by a lightning bolt long before superman succumbed to the inherent viruses/bacteria found on earth.

Agreed.

Rorschach
I'm not sure how I should judge this thread, and I know that what I'm saying right now makes no sense at all. shifty

llagrok
Ban A.J or Nvr or whirly or whoever this is already...

Logic Debator
I am The Judge. And?

Logic Debator
Missed me, niggas big grin Pr, just give it up alreadywink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.