LOGIC: Batman vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logic Debator
This time, no nerdy fanboyism. Only logic to assume who would win.
Batman or Karate Kid?

Logic Debator
The pressure points and rock-breaking punches Karate Kid uses don't exist, and is basically impossible for a human to archieve, no matter what training he might archieve. And human eyes and reflexes can't keep up with the lightspeed attacks that Karate Kid's does.

Actually, Karate Kid is not that much more skilled than Batman. And Batman is better at keeping his cool, and with his superior strenght and weight, Batman would triumph over Karate Kid.

And that is without mentioning Batman's tools.

Inhuman
They both rush each other and start to fight.
Karate kid lands blow after blow. Batman although trying his best with his vast martial arts skill just isnt fast enough to gain the upper hand on KK. His heavy suit and cape are not really as suited for hand to hand combat as KK's attire. Plus his mask also hinders his vision slightly.

KK wins.

Better clothes suited for fighting hand to hand.
Although KK suffers 2 broken hands in the process from hitting batmans armored suit. He does connect enough for the win though.

Logic Debator
Originally posted by Inhuman
They both rush each other and start to fight.
Karate kid lands blow after blow. Batman although trying his best with his vast martial arts skill just isnt fast enough to gain the upper hand on KK. His heavy suit and cape are not really as suited for hand to hand combat as KK's attire. Plus his mask also hinders his vision slightly.

KK wins.

Better clothes suited for fighting hand to hand.
Although KK suffers 2 broken hands in the process from hitting batmans armored suit. He does connect enough for the win though.

Impressive. Finally, someone gets my point of logical fighting, even providing better logics than myself. This is what I am talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.