Thanos vs The Twelve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Living Monolith
Magneto
Polaris
Iceman
Cable
Jean Grey (No Phoenix) vs Thanos Mikhail Rasputin
Bishop
Storm
Sunfire
Nate Grey
Professor X
And Apocalypse

No prep. They fight in New York.

Who wins?

srug

batdude123
If they work together in an orderly fashion, I can't really see Thanos taking this.

skyfather
thanos still wins
imo it would be tough though.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

Mr. Slippyfist
Iceman's not omega either...

OmegaSupreme
Where are people getting the idea that Nate Grey was one of The Twelve from?

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by batdude123
If they work together in an orderly fashion, I can't really see Thanos taking this.

Team 8/10 smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
Where are people getting the idea that Nate Grey was one of The Twelve from? I just copied the post from the other guy... srug

Take him out then. Add Cyclops.

Inhuman
Storm solos

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

id369
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
Where are people getting the idea that Nate Grey was one of The Twelve from?

Well Nate was the 13th one. The purpose of gathering The Twelve was to usurp their power and force evolve Nate (who would act as the vessel), their for safely unleash his full potential as well. Apocalypse would then merge with Nate. And supposedly gain, power beyond the Celestials. (IF IRRC).

guy222
Ultimate Thanos

http://i113.imagethrust.com/t/703231/ultimatefantasticfour0500.jpg http://i114.imagethrust.com/t/703232/ultimatefantasticfour0500.jpg http://i117.imagethrust.com/t/703233/ultimatefantasticfour0500.jpg http://i115.imagethrust.com/t/703234/ultimatefantasticfour0500.jpg

llagrok
Ultimate Thanos, Ultimate Apoc, Ultimate SS.

Cool guys.

Xplosive
Team

llagrok
I think it really depends on how strong Mikhail is. Most of the time he's a real powerhouse, but compared to the x-men, most people are.....

Since the opponents are fighting using the full extent of their abilities, Thanos releases an omni directional wave of energy that knocks the 12 out.

LordKaos
Apoc hadn't even completed the power transfer and he was able to use the power of the 11 (since Magneto was burnt out) to create two very convincing realities to fool them (except Jean). How powerful is Thanos without his enhancements, other than being purple and ugly (the only thing that classifies him as a mutant on Titan), what makes him above other Eternals (especially earth ones) powerwise? People will probably start talking about his intelligence, but I challenge you to name one plan of his that hasn't been foiled! There are several members of the Xmen on this team and name one time they have been beaten and it stuck. The mutants that make up the 12 are among the more powerful mutants in marvel, and that is evidenced by Apoc knowing that they would be powerful enough to act as a battery for Celestial tech that transforms people into "gods". I don't doubt Thanos's power, I just don't think he is coming in here kicking ass unopposed, I actually don't think he'll be kicking that much ass. We got the three most powerful psi talents in marvel and high end energy manipulators (two that can manipulate spatial and temporal energies, while all the rest each manipulate some aspect of the fundamental forces that govern reality).

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Iceman's not omega either...

Iceman is always omega. no expression

Priest
Thanos.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Iceman is always omega. no expression I was waiting until someone brought that up...

I mean, he can only use feats from before he was confirmed as an Omega.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I was waiting until someone brought that up...

I mean, he can only use feats from before he was confirmed as an Omega.

uzzah? That takes out a bunch of years. Oh well.....he still was all ice by that time, meaning he cant really die physically.

Laguna L
Thanos, but it won't be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.