Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami vs Demitri Maxinoff and Kibagami Genjyuro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
In the SvC Chaos Manhwa, Kyo and Iori both got raw deals.

So let's even the playing field. All fighters are in their SNK versions. Anything goes.

This is settled the old-fashioned way: whoever dies loses.

ThoraxeRMG
That manga sucked, it was a poor representation of their companies.
It could of been a whole lot better....

Sado22
demitri is there? since he's from capcom his team wins like always. after all.....ryu wins BECAUSE he's ryu around here and that being ryu is a feat by the way laughing

Wandering Flame
Imagine how much bias this would have attracted if it was made last year. I'd bet that this would be somewhere around the fourth page.

The Cap'n
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
In the SvC Chaos Manhwa, Kyo and Iori both got raw deals.

So let's even the playing field. All fighters are in their SNK versions. Anything goes.

This is settled the old-fashioned way: whoever dies loses.

They both got b***h-slapped. I think you may have enjoyed Kyo getting his hand cut off and almost killled. I keed, I keed.

Anywhos, the fire users don't take this.

ThoraxeRMG
His hand was crushed to NOTHING, it wasn't cut off.

The Cap'n
meh. alls I know Kyo got f**kin' owned in that manga.

Charlotte DeBel
He had his 5 minutes of fame in the beginning of the fight, though (the scans of those are in Kyo's RT).

Sado22
well at least they kill genjuro. Demitiri is lame.....all he did was yack on and off in the Darkstalkers anime only to get pwned in three moves by Pyron. loser. Morrigan literally dug him up from the ruins of his own castle. faggotass kazuya wannabe.

~Sado

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Sado22
faggotass kazuya wannabe.
laughing

Akuma Killer
laughing demitri came before Kazuya ....

The Cap'n
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
He had his 5 minutes of fame in the beginning of the fight, though (the scans of those are in Kyo's RT).

True. But he gets SGS'd by Akuma, gets pwnt by Geese, and gets crushed by two fat characters. (though he won, he was in alot of pain, though.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.