Monarch vs Tyrant (Depowered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

Galan007
Monarch.

. ermmhappy

guy222
I ordered mine

Sundipped
Originally posted by Galan007
Monarch.

. ermmhappy

How's Monarch gonna beat Tyrant? He's about to lose to SMP. stick out tongue SMP is really pissed too.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sundipped
How's Monarch gonna beat Tyrant? He's about to lose to SMP. Since when is loosing to Prime a low showing? stick out tongue

Sundipped
Good point. wink
I say Tyrant (depowered)=SMP>>Monarch

Estacado
Originally posted by Sundipped
How's Monarch gonna beat Tyrant? He's about to lose to SMP. stick out tongue SMP is really pissed too.
Monarch still beat all those Captain Atom which is more impressive then beatin a few top tiers.

Mindset
Originally posted by Estacado
Monarch still beat all those Captain Atom which is more impressive then beatin a few marvel top tiers.

Is it?

Estacado
srug
IMO about 50 Captain Atoms and 3 Supermen>>>Surfer,Gladiator,BRB,Morg and Terrax

Mindset
srug

llagrok
Originally posted by Estacado
srug
IMO about 50 Captain Atoms and 3 Supermen>>>Surfer,Gladiator,BRB,Morg and Terrax

Captain Atoms with no showings 313

TricksterPriest
One of the CA's was the PC Captain Atom. shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
One of the CA's was the PC Captain Atom. shifty Who happens to suck.

quanchi112
This is a tough one to call. I need to see Monarch defeated before I can really weigh in now. Tyarnt really hasnt lost to anyone other than Galactus so that means he is tough to beat. Lets just hope Prime fights Monarch and whips his ass.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lets just hope Prime fights Monarch and whips his ass.
Just so you can downplay yet another DC character?
Lulz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Just so you can downplay yet another DC character?
Lulz. Uhm Prime is my favorite dc character so why wouldnt I root for him. laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Uhm Prime is my favorite dc character so why wouldnt I root for him. laughing And after he beats someone, you say he's making DC look bad, or something stupid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And after he beats someone, you say he's making DC look bad, or something stupid. Prime is powered up and I really could see the giving this to Monarch just as easy. I do love that thus far Prime>>dc. I dont want the joyride to end. He has been travelling the dc multiverse and crushing anyone who gets in his way.

TricksterPriest
Prime is powered up and I really could see the giving this to Monarch just as easy. I do love that thus far Prime>>dc. I dont want the joyride to end. He has been travelling the dc multiverse and crushing anyone who gets in his way.

Call me a glutton for punishment, but do you think he'd do any less well in Marvel? shifty

Mindset
Call me a glutton for punishment, but do you think he'd do any less well in Marvel? shifty

I do.

HOW IS HE GONNA KNOW WHERE TO GO!? eek!

quanchi112
Call me a glutton for punishment, but do you think he'd do any less well in Marvel? shifty He wouldnt be as successful in marvel imo. I have always thought marvel cosmics are greater than dc's cosmics. He would beat some ass but not to the extent that he has in dc.

Erik-Lensherr
Monarch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.