Character Feats Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Ok, in this thread we will show scans of good feats performed by characters. This thread should serve as an example of what certain characters are capable of. Now This thread is not to show a character owning another charter. This thread is to show, scans of characters, speed feats, or strength feats, durability feats, any feats you would consider good. Ok, I'll start things off with showing that Namor, is totally bullet proof.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/SubMariner_2_25.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
We got a respect forum... srug

Lil Buddy
Can you post links not the actual pictures please?

Faceman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Couldn't the same be said about the character ownage thread ?

Good strength showing for Aquaman....

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/JLAClassified51010.jpg

Unnatural-POWER
Strength feat to end all strength feats......

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg
I never noticed this but it looks like Kyle is helping out Wonder Woman and Superman holding Spectre..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman
Couldn't the same be said about the character ownage thread ?

That thread seems to have it's own special place.

Originally posted by Priest
I never noticed this but it looks like Kyle is helping out Wonder Woman and Superman holding Spectre..

Kyle's working on the tunnel. I think the aura around them is from Spectre.

Val
That's because Kyle, as usual, has to carry his dead weight teammates.

Galan007
Just when I thought Fish-Boy couldn't possibly get any more ghey..... I saw this pose:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2224/amjp3.jpg

ermmnone

Mindset
Originally posted by Val

laughing

My god, no truer words have ever been written.

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Kyle's working on the tunnel. I think the aura around them is from Spectre.
Maybe, but the aura on the tunnel looks VERY similar to the aura around WW and Supes.
Originally posted by Val
Kyle never gets credit sad

Mindset
DC really comes up with the dumbest things sometimes.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Val

reading

batdude123

He's not.

The "flame" around them is from Spectre.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by batdude123
He's not.

Wasn't the Spectre out cold?

Mindset
He's not.

The aura around them looks exactly the same as the aura around Kyle's construct.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
The aura around them looks exactly the same as the aura around Kyle's construct.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wasn't the Spectre out cold?

KYLE. WAS. NOT. HELPING. THEM. no expression

The only contribution he made in that scan was the tunnel.

Christ.

Mindset
If you wanna be wrong that's up to you. cool

batdude123
no expression

Galan007
It strikes me as funny that Superman, Dianna, and MM working together once struggled to move Earth's orbit...

Yet in around the same era -- Superman and Dianna alone, lifted eternity. lol

Mindset
cool

It's cool

Mr. Slippyfist
Pwned!!!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Galan007
It strikes me as funny that Superman, Dianna, and MM working together once struggled to move Earth's orbit...

Yet in around the same era -- Superman and Dianna alone, lifted eternity. lol Eternity = Time last I checked.
Time has no weight...

They struggled with no weight. smile

batdude123
Eternity = Time last I checked.
Time has no weight...

They struggled with no weight. smile

schmoll

Unnatural-POWER
I dont really understand how they are holding him even, wouldnt Superman's side be higher than Dianas? Due to him being stronger?

Just a thought!

Mindset
I dont really understand how they are holding him even, wouldnt Superman's side be higher than Dianas? Due to him being stronger?

Just a thought!

The feat doesn't make sense anyway.

Galan007
Eternity = Time last I checked.
Time has no weight...

They struggled with no weight. smile Bollocks!

Spectre even said eternity is heavy. pfft

Mr. Slippyfist
Bollocks!

Spectre even said eternity is heavy. pfft He's weak as well then.

Galan007
He's weak as well then. You call a bat-kick survivor, weak?

haermm2

Mr. Slippyfist
You call a bat-kick survivor, weak?

haermm2 That has no bearing on his strength. smile

Galan007
That has no bearing on his strength. smile His face must be incredibly strong. uhuh

King_Mungi
He let Batman kick him to make him feel better sad

Mr. Slippyfist
His face must be incredibly strong. uhuh Durable.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He let Batman kick him to make him feel better sad

That's what he wanted Batman to think.

haermm2

Mindset
Batman's bat-kick attacks your soul

Galan007
He let Batman kick him to make him feel better sad Pfft.

Spectre just needed a quick excuse for getting humiliated. uhuh

King_Mungi
Pfft.

Spectre just needed a quick excuse for getting tagged. uhuh

Batman was sure suprized he even touched him, and he is Bat God after all so he should know

batdude123
Batman was sure suprized he even touched him, and he is Bat God after all so he should know

Batman was only surprised by the fact that Spectre didn't die.

Galan007
Batman was only surprised by the fact that Spectre didn't die. crylaugh0

Mindset
Batman was only surprised by the fact that Spectre didn't die.

my god laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

severance

the weight of all conciousness - what the fnck does that mean??!! eek!

Comics are essentially illogical bsh!t at times but I think I think DC has some of the most bsh!t feats hands down.
thumbdown

Faceman
Guys more scans please... sad

guy222
Tiamut vs Uni Mind

http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/704227/eternals006030.jpg http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/704228/eternals006031.jpg

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by guy222
Tiamut vs Uni Mind

http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/704227/eternals006030.jpg http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/704228/eternals006031.jpg Is that a feat or a fight?

Sirius77

Hes helping them out... with infinity. Thats not a low strength feat. It still really trumps all others.

StylishSmurph
Character Ownage threads is for characters owning each other.

This is basically just a condensed Respect Forum.

Priest
Originally posted by Sirius77
Hes helping them out... with infinity. Thats not a low strength feat. It still really trumps all others.
Not infinity, its Eternity(time).

Sirius77
Semantics. They both have no end.

Priest
Semantics. They both have no end.
Time can't be weighed.

And going by your original statement Kyle, Superman and Wonder Woman has infinite strength. That would then put them at Hulk level strength..g_grin

Sirius77
Well, technically cosmics with green capes cant be wieghed eith... because they dont exist. But its a comic.

Lumby

Yet in around the same era -- Superman and Dianna alone, lifted eternity. lol
its mind boggling

severance
All I can say is eternity weighs about 50 tons which a lot more than you would expect time to weigh. But in DC universe time has mass. Sort that one out Einstein

confused

psycho gundam
Originally posted by guy222
Tiamut vs Uni Mind

http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/704227/eternals006030.jpg http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/704228/eternals006031.jpg the interloper is STILL a bum!? dude, transmute some rocks into cash

batdude123
Time can't be weighed.

And going by your original statement Kyle, Superman and Wonder Woman has infinite strength. That would then put them at Hulk level strength..g_grin

Right, because one of the most powerful beings in all of creation would say that something "weightless" is "heavy."

haermm2

Priest
Right, because one of the most powerful beings in all of creation would say that something "weightless" is "heavy."

haermm2
Maybe Spectre is just stupid 131

batdude123
Maybe Spectre is just stupid 131

no expression...

... sad

Kutulu

If he was even as heavy as a star, given his volume, he would have formed a black hole effect around his body, and utterly crushed the ground that was beneath him, instead of just creating a small bunch of rocks flying.

Pile of Rocks > Eternity. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Kutulu
If he was even as heavy as a star, given his volume, he would have formed a black hole effect around his body, and utterly crushed the ground that was beneath him, instead of just creating a small bunch of rocks flying.

Is this seriously the best you can come up with? Spectre is the Wrath of God. One of the most powerful characters in all of DC. He's beyond the mere comprehension of human understanding and logic. The effects of a gravity well or a singularity in space-time, no matter how large he is, wouldn't be created if he willed them not to occur.

In Layman's terms, Spectre can do whatever the f*ck he wants. If that includes being as heavy as "Eternity" and still standing on solid ground, then so be it. erm

Unnatural-POWER
Wow, i never thought that scan would create so much fuss smile

psycho gundam
Is this seriously the best you can come up with? Spectre is the Wrath of God. One of the most powerful characters in all of DC. He's beyond the mere comprehension of human understanding and logic. The effects of a gravity well or a singularity in space-time, no matter how large he is, wouldn't be created if he willed them not to occur.

In Layman's terms, Spectre can do whatever the f*ck he wants. If that includes being as heavy as "Eternity" and still standing on solid ground, then so be it. erm booooooo!

Kutulu

In Layman's terms, Spectre can do whatever the f*ck he wants. If that includes being as heavy as "Eternity" and still standing on solid ground, then so be it. erm

So he did all this while knocked out? You're really grasping at straws here bro'. laughing

I've heard some pretty ridiculous statements over the past couple years at KMC, but that has to be amongst the top of them. hmmdur

batdude123
So he did all this while knocked out? You're really grasping at straws here bro'. laughing

Am I "grasping at straws" because you saw that phrase on here once and thought it'd be neat to use in this thread? Or am I grasping at straws because you having nothing to come back at this with?

THE SPECTRE IS NOT CONSTRAINED TO THE RULES OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE. Seriously, it's not that hard of a concept to get.

Even trying to make a correlation between his weight and a star is laughable.

Kutulu
Am I "grasping at straws" because you saw that phrase on here once and thought it'd be neat to use in this thread? Or am I grasping at straws because you having nothing to come back at this with?

THE SPECTRE IS NOT CONSTRAINED TO THE RULES OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE. Seriously, it's not that hard of a concept to get.

Even trying to make a correlation between his weight and a star is laughable.

Ok - since he is in such control - then why did he bust the pile of rocks in the first place? haermm2

batdude123
I've heard some pretty ridiculous statements over the past couple years at KMC, but that has to be amongst the top of them. hmmdur

I've got one that can top it:

haermm2

Kutulu
I've got one that can top it:

haermm2

Do you just make stuff up in your head about characters or what?

crylaugh0

Kutulu

Except a thing called "gravity", otherwise he wouldn't have fallen - you can't fall without gravity, in case you didn't learn that in your 3rd grade class yet. getout1

Kutulu
KYLE. WAS. NOT. HELPING. THEM. no expression

The only contribution he made in that scan was the tunnel.

Christ.

CAPZ LOCK ZOMG! LULZ!11!!!1ONE!
durznuts

Kutulu
That's what he wanted Batman to think.

haermm2

ZOMG He makes his own laws of physics!!!!1!!1!

Except when it comes to getting bat-kicked and falling on his ass, to which he creates micro-gravity field that is just powerful enough to smash a pile of rocks. spam_laser

Kutulu

haermm2

Because the heaviest being in existence only smashes a pile of rocks!!!!11!!1 LULZ SPECTRE WILLED IT!!! DUR! right

batdude123
Ok - since he is in such control - then why did he bust the pile of rocks in the first place? haermm2

Why are you trying to spin a human concept on something that is inconceivable?

If you're truly arguing against the Spectre's own words and saying that he doesn't weigh that much, then...

http://photos-683.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v133/206/11/502092683/n502092683_124531_4087.jpg

Do you just make stuff up in your head about characters or what?

crylaugh0

Sheer ignorance.

Wrath of God > rules of human logic

Except a thing called "gravity", otherwise he wouldn't have fallen - you can't fall without gravity, in case you didn't learn that in your 3rd grade class yet. getout1

Lulz. If his body is composed of a cosmic consciousness that contains Eternity itself, then mere "gravity" is a relative term. Which all comes down to this:

"In Layman's terms, Spectre can do whatever the f*ck he wants. If that includes being as heavy as "Eternity" and still standing on solid ground, then so be it."

Kutulu

LULZ SPECTRE DUZ WHATEVER HE WANTS!! Even when knocked on his ass on a pile of rocks, DUR! happywank

Kutulu
Why are you trying to spin a human concept on something that is inconceivable?

If you're truly arguing against the Spectre's own words and saying that he doesn't weigh that much, then...

http://photos-683.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v133/206/11/502092683/n502092683_124531_4087.jpg

Sheer ignorance.

Lulz. If his body is composed of a cosmic consciousness that contains Eternity itself, then mere "gravity" is a relative term. Which all comes down to this:

"In Layman's terms, Spectre can do whatever the f*ck he wants. If that includes being as heavy as "Eternity" and still standing on solid ground, then so be it."

LULZ Spectre WILLED himself while unconscious to only knock over a pile of rocks!!!11!! crazyeyes hanuts durznuts

Estacado
LULZ SPECTRE DUZ WHATEVER HE WANTS!! Even when knocked on his ass on a pile of rocks, DUR! happywank
Fail.

Kutulu

http://web.mit.edu/mokang/Public/fail.jpg

Kutulu
Originally posted by Estacado
Fail.

herbfu2

batdude123
ZOMG He makes his own laws of physics!!!!1!!1!

Except when it comes to getting bat-kicked and falling on his ass, spam_laser

Actually, yeah, he did create his own laws of physics on that one. smile

Myth: Batman's kick hurt Spectre
Tales of the Unexpected #4
How many times did we hear that Batman hurt the Spectre with the bat-kick? To many to count, but in reality it did nothing and Sprectre even mentions he made to make Batman feel good about the situation as it was hopeless for him.

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/019.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/020.jpg

Because the heaviest being in existence only smashes a pile of rocks!!!!11!!1 LULZ SPECTRE WILLED IT!!! DUR! right

You realize you're only making yourself look stupid, right?

This shameful attempt at an "ownage" makes xmeat look like spetznaz.

FYI, repeating something idiotic over and over again doesn't make it sound intelligent. smile

The Spectre is a wraith. He can't be harmed or touched unless he wills it:

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su6qm6.jpg

Besides, no amount of extrapolating changes this statement made by the Spectre himself:

"The Spectre's body, you see, is composed of consciousness: a cosmic consciousness that contains Eternity itself." smile

If you're trying to argue against something established by the Spectre, then this is a complete waste of my time. You're too moronic for this point to actually stick. So please, with absolutely no respect whatsoever... STFU and GTFO.

Kutulu
Actually, yeah, he did create his own laws of physics on that one. smile

noway hysterical2

Creating his own laws of physics just so he could fall into a pile of rocks.

Nothing else to even say here... just wow.

batdude123
noway hysterical2

Read:

Myth: Batman's kick hurt Spectre
Tales of the Unexpected #4
How many times did we hear that Batman hurt the Spectre with the bat-kick? To many to count, but in reality it did nothing and Sprectre even mentions he made to make Batman feel good about the situation as it was hopeless for him.

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/019.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/020.jpg

Lulz, did you get debating tips from 2damnloud?

Actually, this doesn't even constitute as debating. You're trolling now.

Kutulu
Read:

Lulz, did you get debating tips from 2damnloud?

Actually, this doesn't even constitute as debating. You're trolling now.

I'm the one trolling, when here you are saying Spectre made up his own laws of physics simply so he could fall into a pile of rocks? Talk about irony. laughing

batdude123
I'm the one trolling

Correct. You're ignoring logic and evidence while spouting the same dumb thing over and over again.

"LULZ OMG SO F*CKIN HILARIOUS!!! LAWLZ!!!!!!11@"

Estacado
noway hysterical2

You can't even follow what he is saying........no

Badabing
Ok, in this thread we will show scans of good feats performed by characters. This thread should serve as an example of what certain characters are capable of. Now This thread is not to show a character owning another charter. This thread is to show, scans of characters, speed feats, or strength feats, durability feats, any feats you would consider good. Kutulu, I want you to read what the thread starter says.

This is not a thread for you to come in and spam up. Please stop. Thank you.

Faceman
Originally posted by Badabing
Kutulu, I want you to read what the thread starter says.

This is not a thread for you to come in and spam up. Please stop. Thank you.

Thanks Bada !

Ok, lets get back on topic...Gentlemen the name of the game is ( scans) ...

3 Superman feats. 2 on strength, and 1 on his super breath.....

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/1-2.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/2-2.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/3-2.jpg

severance
Thanks Bada !

Ok, lets get back on topic...Gentlemen the name of the game is ( scans) ...

3 Superman feats. 2 on strength, and 1 on his super breath.....

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/1-2.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/2-2.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/3-2.jpg

pre crisis supes feats shouldn't count they are basically childish shite. May as well be Super Mario. The arm wrestling was pretty cool more scans like that

Unnatural-POWER
I think i've seen this scan around here before, if not....

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/SupesblackholeJLA77.jpg

Superman containing a small Black Hole in his closed hands!

Rorschach
Durability Feat

Bryne's era Superman survives a forty megatons explosion

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/Supermanvol2009p06.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/Supermanvol2009p07.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/Supermanvol2009p09.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
heh, owned

King_Mungi
---------------------------------------------
Moon Knight strength
1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-34.jpg

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-22.jpg

dawsey28
Wonder Woman's bracelets

http://img219.echo.cx/my.php?image=172186dv.jpg
http://img219.echo.cx/my.php?image=172191ma.jpg
http://img219.echo.cx/my.php?image=172203pn.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww21deflection34yb.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww21deflection40gj.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg089.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg090.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg091.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwwitchfirenekron38ev.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwwitchfirenekron56ij.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwwitchfirenekron66fc.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwwitchfirenekron76xw.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanbatman01319bv.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanbatman01328jq.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanbatman01331vt.jpg

spidermonkey
LOL... Dawsey, how did I know you'd post Wonder Woman feats in here?

Galan007
shifty

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4307/supesspectrekill4ad4.jpg

Mindset
How did Superman channel the power of a Bat-kick through the spear?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Mindset
How did Superman channel the power of a Bat-kick through the spear? laughing

Galan007
Because, he's Superman..... Nothing more need be discussed. uhuh

Mr. Slippyfist
Spear of Destiny.

Batman created it.

Galan007
Spear of Destiny.

Batman created it. I guess you could say that.... I mean it was Batman's blood that gave it the power of Christ, afterall...

srug

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
LOL... Dawsey, how did I know you'd post Wonder Woman feats in here?

Is the bracers...

1. fending her from the Hollower's destruction
2. deflecting the amassed strength of the entire pantheon
3. blocking the flames of Drakul Karfang
4. deflecting Nekron's Dark Lightning
5. deflecting Darkseid's Omega Beams

...not impressive?

psycho gundam
shifty

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4307/supesspectrekill4ad4.jpg GA

Y

Merlyn
Wow.

Can someone plz explain the Spear of Destiny to me?

Galan007
Originally posted by Merlyn
Wow.

Can someone plz explain the Spear of Destiny to me? Meh...

It's just some weapon Batman pissed on. ermmnone

Priest
Meh...

It's just some weapon Batman pissed on. ermmnone
laughing out loud

King_Mungi

Faceman
MK, descent jump/escape feat...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/21-Eye-D.jpg

King_Mungi
Khonshu
Battles
Doctor Doom
West Coast Avengers #35
After Moon Knight is knocked out the God of the Moon is free to roam, and roam he does and comes face to face with Doom and beats him handly

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca035-16.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca035-17.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca035-18.jpg

Faceman

Khonshu
Battles
Doctor Doom
West Coast Avengers #35
After Moon Knight is knocked out the God of the Moon is free to roam, and roam he does and comes face to face with Doom and beats him handly

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca035-16.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca035-17.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca035-18.jpg

Hey Mungi , any luck with that MK, respect thread ? I've got lots of scans to contribute.......

King_Mungi
Hey Mungi , any luck with that MK, respect thread ? I've got lots of scans to contribute.......

Working on it as I speak...errr..type. It's still going to take awhile organizing, but this is going to be my biggest respect thread to date .

I have all the comics and scans except for Marvel Knights #4-14. If you have anything from that I would appreicate it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.