Peak Humans vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Cap...Black Panther...DareDevil...Ironfist...Hawkeye

These "men" are sick of all these supers running around causing trouble so they set out to "thin the herd" among the super powered. They randomly create a list of targeted victims and attack each one at a time ( that's 5 vs. 1). There is no warning for the potential victim.

Who on this list would live and who would die?

1) Venom

2) Luke Cage

3) Spiderman

4) Sandman

5) Ironman (which ever)

6) Thing

7) Mr. Fantastic

8) Human Torch

9) Invisable Women

10) Rage

11) Monica Rambeau

12) Wolverine

13) Doom

14) Blob

15) Magneto

16) Havok

17) Storm

Acrosurge
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Cap...Black Panther...DareDevil...Ironfist...Hawkeye

These "men" are sick of all these supers running around causing trouble so they set out to "thin the herd" among the super powered. They randomly create a list of targeted victims and attack each one at a time ( that's 5 vs. 1). There is no warning for the potential victim.

Who on this list would live and who would die?

1) Venom

2) Luke Cage

3) Spiderman

4) Sandman

5) Ironman (which ever)

6) Thing

7) Mr. Fantastic

8) Human Torch

9) Invisable Women

10) Rage

11) Monica Rambeau

12) Wolverine

13) Doom

14) Blob

15) Magneto

16) Havok

17) Storm They could take everyone on this list if they have the element of surprise and the appropriate equipment (which they likely do, due to Hawkeye and Black Panther). Doom and Magneto are really the only questionables, IMO, as either of them might sense an assault the split second it begins.

Mindset
Iron Fist is beyond peak human.

MightyEInherjar
Can't really see them taking down Doom. He's the type of guy that already has a plan for this exact occasion.

Mindset
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Can't really see them taking down Doom. He's the type of guy that already has a plan for this exact occasion.

I agree.

And even if he didn't they still aren't beating him.

DestinyGuy678
...lack panther has already taken on doom...stalemated him used an electromagnetic pulse so it just came o them fighting theyre both the same level of intelligence

anywho I see black panther being able to beat everyone simply because he's alreayd planned for everyone, same way he had a plan for silver surfer (stealing his power cosmic then taking him out hand to hand) he probably knows how to beat everyone (in my opinion the only time he didnt take out WWH was he didnt have enough time)

Madvillain
There's no way they can beat Monica.

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...lack panther has already taken on doom...stalemated him used an electromagnetic pulse so it just came o them fighting theyre both the same level of intelligence

anywho I see black panther being able to beat everyone simply because he's alreayd planned for everyone, same way he had a plan for silver surfer (stealing his power cosmic then taking him out hand to hand) he probably knows how to beat everyone (in my opinion the only time he didnt take out WWH was he didnt have enough time)

An emp would not work on Doom anymore, I assume that was a long time ago when this occurred. Doom undoubtedly also has plans for everyone, and his feats > BP's. Doom wouldn't even need his suit now that he can use magic.

Doom is also at the very least is as smart as BP, but imo from things shown I'd say he is superior in ever conceivable way.

Don't doubt Doom. mad

Madvillain
Originally posted by Acrosurge
They could take everyone on this list

Except for Monica of course.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
An emp would not work on Doom anymore, I assume that was a long time ago when this occurred. Doom undoubtedly also has plans for everyone, and his feats > BP's. Doom wouldn't even need his suit now that he can use magic.

Doom is also at the very least is as smart as BP, but imo from things shown I'd say he is superior in ever conceivable way.

Don't doubt Doom. mad no it was a recent issue, recently black panther has taken down basicaly all of his recent foes with ease including the black panther

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Doom beat up BP in h2h in that issue?

StylishSmurph
How much prep do they get?

If none, they stop at Sandman.
If a small amount, Ironman wipes the floor with them.
If a large amount, they stop at Doom.

And yes, this might not be a gauntlet, but I'm not going through the whole list. ermmfrown

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Doom beat up BP in h2h in that issue?

dont think so they were even until doom got a surprise shot

Mr. Slippyfist
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1351/img017ka9.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7922/img021cd5.jpg

Also, just for funz.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/AstonishingTales07-D02.jpg

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1351/img017ka9.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7922/img021cd5.jpg

Also, just for funz.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/AstonishingTales07-D02.jpg

that was the surprise shot, they were both equal while they were fighting panther uses an electromagnetic pulse and hes surprised to see doom doesn't need power to use his suit

cmack
they stop at dr. doom

DestinyGuy678
black panther has the best chance against doom since he has ironman leve ltechnology as well as mastered fighting skills

if they were fighting no holding back I think panther might be able to take him out

Mindset
black panther has the best chance against doom since he has ironman leve ltechnology as well as mastered fighting skills

if they were fighting no holding back I think panther might be able to take him out

If they were fighting and not holding back Doom would stomp him...

DestinyGuy678
If they were fighting and not holding back Doom would stomp him... black panther used his genious to take out the surfer and survive an encounter with the marvel zombies, how would doom take him out?

Mindset
Doom took the power from Surfer and Beyonder.

Black Panther from Marvel Zombies isn't 616 Black Panther, and last time I checked he didn't survive, he is dead.

What will Black Panther do when Doom starts using magic, nothing, Black Panther will get stomped.

Even if Doom didn't use magic BP would lose.

Alfheim
All of them probably with the exception of Doom and Magneto. They have BPs prep.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Alfheim
All of them probably with the exception of Doom and Magneto. They have BPs prep.

How on earth can they beat Monica?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Madvillain
How on earth can they beat Monica?

What Captain Marvel? She changes into different energy forms right? Get a device that can capture energy sources. So if she changes into different energy forms it wont work.

I dont know exactly how they'll do it because im not a scientist but im pretty sure they need some sort of energy containment device and im sure they already have those.

hold on a minute no prep was mentioned......hmmmm. The way the thread is composed you would think they get prep, but we cant be sure.

DestinyGuy678
Doom took the power from Surfer and Beyonder.

Black Panther from Marvel Zombies isn't 616 Black Panther, and last time I checked he didn't survive, he is dead.

What will Black Panther do when Doom starts using magic, nothing, Black Panther will get stomped.

Even if Doom didn't use magic BP would lose. black panther used the same idea as dr. doom

you dont understand, in his series he teleported to another dimension with the marvel zombies (and met that version of himself too)

and youre not providing very good evidence what could dr. doom do

Mindset
There is a Doom respect thread on this site, read that, I need no further proof.

You have nothing that even suggests BP could win, the fight in which you said BP was beating Doom, Doom ended up kicking his ass.

You used BP taking Surfer's powers as evidence, when Doom has not only taken SS powers, but Beyonder and Galactus as well.

So let me ask you, what evidence have you provided?

Madvillain
Originally posted by Alfheim
What Captain Marvel? She changes into different energy forms right? Get a device that can capture energy sources. So if she changes into different energy forms it wont work.

I dont know exactly how they'll do it because im not a scientist but im pretty sure they need some sort of energy containment device and im sure they already have those.

hold on a minute no prep was mentioned......hmmmm. The way the thread is composed you would think they get prep, but we cant be sure.

There is no prep mentioned. She also moves at light speeds. They wouldn't even see her.

DestinyGuy678
There is a Doom respect thread on this site, read that, I need no further proof.

You have nothing that even suggests BP could win, the fight in which you said BP was beating Doom, Doom ended up kicking his ass.

You used BP taking Surfer's powers as evidence, when Doom has not only taken SS powers, but Beyonder and Galactus as well.

So let me ask you, what evidence have you provided? not really the fight ened i na stale mate after storm broke it up, various devices and techniques shown lead me t obelieve he could beat dr. doom, his vibranium claws would easily tear throug hhis armor and his insolated suit protects him from lighting based attacks, and the thread doesnt suggest dr. doom gets any preperation

Mindset
not really the fight ened i na stale mate after storm broke it up, various devices and techniques shown lead me t obelieve he could beat dr. doom, his vibranium claws would easily tear throug hhis armor and his insolated suit protects him from lighting based attacks, and the thread doesnt suggest dr. doom gets any preperation

Who said anything about prep?

Neither side gets prep.

Did you even read the Doom respect thread?

Doom was beating BP, Doom has beaten BP. Doom has shown better tech than BP, he has shown to be way more powerful, he has shown better prep. He has shown more attack versatility, and a wider range of knowledge. Doom has moves that BP has no defense against. His suit has taken stronger attacks that BP can dish out.

Stop living in a fantasy world.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Madvillain
There is no prep mentioned. She also moves at light speeds. They wouldn't even see her.

If thats the case they lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.