FF4 vs. Four Fantastic X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
The teams have united together to form the fantastic x-men. However, they do not know who will be incharge. They decide to face each other in the danger room. Who will be the prevailing team.

X-men

Cyclops
Rogue (classic) (no absorbing)
Storm
Iceman (classic)

Fantastic Four

Mr. Fantastic
Invisable Woman (no bubble's)
Human Torch
Thing

Bouboumaster
FF4 because of Invisible Woman.

pr1983
when you mean classic iceman, are we talking snowman, ice slide man or what?

LORD B
storm solosdurfist

xmarksthespot
Does "no bubbles" mean that Invisible Woman is just running around being invisible...?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does "no bubbles" mean that Invisible Woman is just running around being invisible...?

I think it's to prevent the retarded "she kills everyone via brain bubble" response.

Darth Martin
I'd like to see Scott Summers vs Reed Richards.

Thing beats Rogue, only advantage she has is flying but she can't do anything to Grimm from up there. Hence, she has no long range attacks.

Human Torch> This Iceman. Btw which is it though?

Sue Richards>Storm.

sbo
Rogue would beat Thing, she's so much faster she could take him down with hit and run tactics before he could lay a glove on her.

I think cyclops could take down reed.

Inv woman is the touhgest, Storm's the only one who stands a chance solo, but with a bit of backup i think she'll win.

And being in the danger room gives the x-men an advantage.

X-men win the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.