Norwegian Politician: Planet X is Incoming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Bicnarok
interesting stuff.
I wonder if the comet mentioned in the bible "wormwood" is also called this in the original text.

Deano
as furion said...australia is the safe placesmile

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman will just throw it out of the galaxy.

Evil Dead
god I can't wait until 12/23/12 so all these loonies will go back into hiding.

not only do these guys make claims of secret planets that are supposed to pass by us in only 4 years, yet are still not visible to the millions of telescopes across the planet.........they have to take their idiocy to another level proclaiming that not only will most people die when this invisible planet passes.....the evil gubbermit is gonna round all us up and kill the one's that survive (I'm guessing they believe all 125+ nations on earth's gubbermits will also do this)....

jesus christ.

Deano
yes but why would a norweigen politician come out and say this? its not as if he is some raving conspiracy theorist

Evil Dead
one can't be both?

Deano
yes but i just dont think he would be well known for outbursts like this. he isnt just some guy in his mothers basement banging out predictions.

Evil Dead
I'm willing to lay money against this Deano. You call the amount and we'll make the bet.

we've both been on KMC four years....chances are that in 4 years, 9 months from now we'll both be around to discuss this. 12/22/12 someone will be sending someone money via paypal. Set the amount.

Deano
ok i bet 1 dollar. if the world ends you cant pay me anyway big grin

Mark Question
That's awesome.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
as furion said...australia is the safe placesmile

i would've though Tristan de Cuhna would've been the safest place

Wild Shadow
very enteresting.. but where is all the supernatural beings that are supposed to show up at the end of the world?

could the white horse and on it was death, be a comet?

ooh dont forget the plumed serpent that the aztecs and mayans talk about we will see in the sky.. also a comet.

Final Blaxican
At the risk of of being bombarded with "facts", how is it that a civilization (the maeyans(sp?)), that wasn't advanced enough to prevent itself from getting wiped off the face of the planet, somehow knows of a mysterious invisible giant rock heading toward us that, as already mentioned, mankind's most powerful microscopes and satellites haven't been able to detect?

uknow_me72
The important part is to know that we need each other. We will be able to survive outside. God wrote his Bible and the people not chosen by the people are God's people. We will be the one's in the end with the Kingdom.

I don't care how it sounds but the Angels are ready for battle on your behalf, you must stand up for yours now.

Who knows, the calander could be off also. I am not the one that decided when to start it.

Deano
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
At the risk of of being bombarded with "facts", how is it that a civilization (the maeyans(sp?)), that wasn't advanced enough to prevent itself from getting wiped off the face of the planet, somehow knows of a mysterious invisible giant rock heading toward us that, as already mentioned, mankind's most powerful microscopes and satellites haven't been able to detect?

they said the annunaki gave them all there information. whoever they are smile

uknow_me72
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
very enteresting.. but where is all the supernatural beings that are supposed to show up at the end of the world?

could the white horse and on it was death, be a comet?

ooh dont forget the plumed serpent that the aztecs and mayans talk about we will see in the sky.. also a comet.

Those beings are already here. I don't know if anyone else knows this but you never left heaven. This universe was created because not everyone agreed with heaven so God alouded an alternate existance to be created and people to forget.

When they say visualize what you want like the secret and your thoughts change the future they do. We are in a machine that we created the reality. However we thing can change the way things are. If more people get together with and idea and the same vision things change at a rapid pace.

Jesus came because the people of old forgot that they were playing a game and we being taken advatange of others in this universe. That is the aliens and the evil.

This is where all the Bible, Mayans and other prophets get their information. They all have had contact with the outside or others that know other information. This was to create a vision. Everyone buys into that because the are told about it and read about it, so that is what is comming true. That is what people are visualizing.

It is really that simple, you are eternal... this is your future video game that you are playing.

You are already in the future but put yourself in the past. When you are waiting for the future, you are waiting for where you already are... this existance is alternate and it is a game. So if you want to become a player in the game you must make this realization.

Your game is to come up with an ideal universe with your people, conquer evil and live with prosperity while discovering what this universe holds in mystery.

You get to play life over and over again if you choose. You are infinate, you are God playing. You are God as we all are.

Once one supernatural person appears on the TV a bunch more will, then everyone will be because they see it. It helps them visualze if they see people do it. Then they can believe it...

You are the cause over life.

uknow_me72
You know the war of good and evil and you are likely to understand why that needed to be stopped.

As it is said, Free Will... up to you to decide.(I have to say that makes it a theory, now its something you must investigate)

If you know everything then you know nothing.

jaden101
please take your preaching to the religion forum.

uknow_me72
Originally posted by jaden101
please take your preaching to the religion forum.

It is no preaching, but the reason why you are here in this situation. It was your choice, but you forgot so much that you just stopped playing the game and became programmed by the mainstream.

Think about it. Where do you get your information from?

jaden101
not the biggest piece of propaganda in human history...aka the bible

The Great Galen
Nah, bibile isn't even in the top 100. I'd say it's a toss up between feminism,sexual liberation,gay rights and tyra banks.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Deano
ok i bet 1 dollar. if the world ends you cant pay me anyway big grin

oh crap, i got five on it. What are the odds? Eh, put me down for end of the world, regardless.

Deano
this letter still intrigues me somewhat..

http://www.projectcamelot.org/norway.html

When I was in the military I was in the . At one point we were given a task to get something out of a base and deliver it to another base.

We were told: "DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS. JUST DO YOUR JOB." Later, when we landed outside the base, we were taken by trucks to outside the base where there were large doors heavily guarded by other military personnel.

Or it seemed like they were military, but they had different suits on them: orange and black suits with the orange suits having a golden triangle on them and the black suits having a green triangle.

* As far as I can remember the triangle went downwards, like a pyramid but facing down and had some weird kind of sign it it. To me it looked like the letter 'E', but the lines were not connected in the 'E' like we write the letter 'E'. It was shaped like the 'E' and in the middle the letter 'E' was pointing inwards... not as in any language I can read or understand, and certainly not in Norwegian.

* The signs were as far as I can remember not on the arms because I saw them clearly... they were at the left side of the black suit just over the chest area and on the caps they had on. The signs were not that big - just as a regular sized patch is, but clear enough to see them.

We went through the large doors. I was thinking what the hell is this, and I felt a bit scared at first. It was like something out of a science fiction movie. This was the first time I was in such a base.

We then came to a 500 meter long tunnel and there were more of these military personnel waiting with guns and transport for us. We were divided up in groups. Some went another way, and I and my group were asked to come with the black suited guards so they could take us to another location. When we came to the end we were asked to put on some masks "for our own protection".

I was thinking for our own protection... aren't we already protected by being inside this huge underground complex and by guards with weapons?

We were then asked to step inside a railcar... and this is what I know of the railcars. They are run by some kind of blue crystal energy, I think, or at least that is how it appeared. Then we sat in the cars and I asked one of the guards "What is this?" He replied, "You don't need to know this, sir."

* At the front where the operator sits there was a box with a window just besides him, and just when before powering up you could see the large purple-blue crystals emitting a purple-bluish light... not blinding you but quite beautiful to watch indeed. I have never ever seen such energy light or crystals anywhere. I was thinking that must be the power source.

* Later on in the base I saw that some people were working on these purple-blue crystals. They were larger than the ones I saw in the railcar - ca. one meter in length and they were lined up one after the other. They were taking some light through them. They were in fact purple-blue and when the light went inside they turned more blue and had a stronger color - the people had white masks on and goggles standing away from them when the light was going inside the crystals. I was about 20 meters from them and we were quickly rushed along when they said "Move on now."

* I also think that the energy fields that we went through before entering the check-in were powered by these crystals, because it was the same kind of light - or so it seemed to me. If I remember more I will let you know.

I could see that there was a tube-like system and the other railcars were just going so fast you just saw a light going by. I think this was a vacuum tube system where there is no drag.

* The railcars were just like the tube itself but inside. The tube was a bit larger. The main car or transport shuttle was I think ca. 12 meters in length and had a pointed shape in front and back and had seating for 10 people with the operator. You could drive them both ways and it was not necessary to turn it around. It was sealed from the side after you go inside and was quite okay... but the speed was too much, and I got sick after the ride.

* There was also some room for some cargo that you could take with you, but not much. There were a lot of these railcars around, as it seemed, and they just went passing by just like a light passes by in a flash. But you don't get to see the other rails either, because it's so fast that you forget to look and rather concentrate on your stomach when inside one of these.

Later on, after I went into politics, I found out what was inside of the rest of the base and what the bases are for, which I have already told you. I know that when this railcar moved - and it moved fast - I had never seen anything like this before. Later when we arrived at the end station I was feeling sick, and the other people that were there also felt the same way. One of the guards said it happens the first time to everyone.

When we came outside we were given goggles and asked to go through a security check. This is where it all gets weird.

There were guards with weapons all over the place... and remember I told you about the energy fields that one has to go through. I was thinking I should not be here at this place, and I was a little scared.

Then we got through this energy field and came to another room. I saw that there was a screen on the side of the wall that said HUMAN - NOT HUMAN - PURE - NOT PURE.

After I saw this I was thinking: Are there 'NOT HUMANS' too ??

* At the energy field check-in there was a screen, which I mentioned before. There was a weird language on the screen. I have never seen this before. Underneath it stood letters that were like the 'E' I told you about - but the only thing I could read was HUMAN - NOT HUMAN - PURE - NOT PURE.

The guards stopped us and told us to change clothes inside another room and come with them. When we had done so they said that it was time to go further down. Again, I was thinking how large is this place? We just came out of a rail system that runs for miles and miles... and then there is more?

We were then taken to a lift system, with seats, that was going to take us down... or, this is what I thought it was going to do. But it went sideways for about three minutes. In this place, time was not known to me because we had no way of telling what the time was. They had taken everything away from us at the check-ins.

* At the lift I remember I saw a letter that look like a headphone - like the hearing phones you have on your head when listening to music. It was just bent like that if you see it from the front side and pointing down.

All I can say is that when our job was done I was thinking that the world is not as it seems to be, and that many things are hidden from the public. It makes me sad and scared.

Later, when I got into politics, I began digging into this because I needed more answers. What I found out was that these bases were Arks for the government and some of the people and military to survive inside. There was a threat from outside that was going to be in the year 2012 and that the human species had to survive.

The 'Planet X' I learned about is from all what I have seen till now. The government knows this and are keeping it from the public. They have been tracking this object for a long time now and were given the first warnings from the USA.

I know that 18 bases exist in Norway. I don't know what many of the dangers are because I am not a scientist. But what I know is that before 2012 the different governments are going to leave for the bases that they have built for the last 40 or 50 years.

If this object goes by, there will be a lot of problems on the surface of the Earth. That is all I know. This is why they go underground.

If such an event comes, they have made sure that five years or more underground is going to be what they need to avoid this. When they know it's safe to surface, they will rebuild again. We were just told that we have to leave before 2012 and that there is something in space that is going to cause much destruction.

* I don't know if there is a threat from the sun itself. I am not so much into the science of things. I am just telling what I have seen and nothing more.

I can say that I have already said too much, but the people are now warned about this...

I have no need to make this up or create mass panic. I just want to tell the public what is to come, and I have done what I can from my side.

There are things in this world that are not known to the public. And there is one thing I can say about all this:

Be ready and have faith in yourself. There is no help in trusting the governments. Trust only yourself.

Kind regards

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Final Blaxican

You forgot to mention that they ripped peoples hearts out as a sacrifice to the sun god, this and other activities of this kind which don't really reflect advanced thinking ability.

Although Mayan maths is interesting, until you add a zero

cVPOSvPNn28

Robtard
So no "mark it zero", I take it.

FeelGood
Why the **** would anyone want to know they die a painful death in 2012 anyway??

Symmetric Chaos
To stop it? To exploit morons into giving them money in vain hope it might be stopped?

edisonik
It's about time Nibiru got here, I was beginning to get sick of this Insane Planet, We need change from all this corruption and mindless slaughter of life on this Planet.
I want some good hearty Annunakian Warriors to Kick some serious Draconian Ass.
I'm sick of all this Extraterrestrial Bullshit going on behind closed doors, bring it!!! out in the open let all these mortals see the Gods in plain view, I sick of all this hiding and denial, it's time to show the World what Aliens can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.