Kurse the new Herald of Galactus vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright lets say Kurse becomes a herald of Galactus and becoming a herald becomes a manipulator of the power cosmic with these new powers added to his already incredible strength stamina and durability + he gets a indestructible hammer twice the size of Thor's for flying purposes and he also has a near indestructible force field + Cosmic Awarness can he defeat Darkseid

Kurse- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurse

Kutulu
Originally posted by golem370
Alright lets say Kurse becomes a herald of Galactus and becoming a herald becomes a manipulator of the power cosmic with these new powers added to his already incredible strength stamina and durability + he gets a indestructible hammer twice the size of Thor's for flying purposes and he also has a near indestructible force field + Cosmic Awarness can he defeat Darkseid

Kurse- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurse

Are there stairs involved? confused

vlaaad12345
Kurse is gunna whoop dat ass.

Count Nefaria
That would be one bad ass Kurse.

Southern_Rebel
Kurse still gets bitchslapped...or atleast DS would stick some Iron up his ass

Kutulu
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Kurse still gets bitchslapped...or atleast DS would stick some Iron up his ass

Does he get beat up as bad as you'd beat the Joker after being tied to a chair, with no weapons, while he approaches you with a knife? hysterical2

I'd take scenario 1, with the Joker.

Assuming that only my arms are tied behind the chair....I could kick the knife out of Joker's hand....kick him in the knee-cap...and as soon as he bends over in pain...I would wrap my legs around his neck..and break it. Then I'll have some time to get my arms loose...and leave the room.

laughing

Well, the Joker is the only ass I could really whoop out of all these characters listed...assuming they were all real of course.

So, yeah..I'd pick the Joker scenario.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Kutulu
Does he get beat up as bad as you'd beat the Joker after being tied to a chair, with no weapons, while he approaches you with a knife? hysterical2

NO..no, indeed.

Nothing on panel..in either DC or Marvel...could ever compare to the beating I would dish out on Joker.

I'd put a pop knot on his head big enough to hitch a boat trailer to.

laughing

Unnatural-POWER
NO..no, indeed.

Nothing on panel..in either DC or Marvel...could ever compare to the beating I would dish out on Joker.

I'd put a pop knot on his head big enough to hitch a boat trailer to.

laughing

lol smile

golem370
Would he be considered the most powerful of the real eternals like Silver Surfer & Morg?

Gecko4lif
kurse still gets bitched

unless this is jobberseid....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.