Triathlon vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No weapons

Triathlon- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triathlon_%28comics%29

vs

Blade- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_%28comics%29

batdude123
Triathlon.

Count Nefaria
Triathlon

Darth Martin
What wepons do they have. Or is this H2H?

snoopdogg
Blade.

golem370
No weapons

Darth Martin
But the profile says that Trialathon is only peak human. Then Blade wins. He takes on superhuman vampires H2H on a nightly basis. Either this guy shouldn't be a problem or that profile was very weak.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
But the profile says that Trialathon is only peak human. Then Blade wins. He takes on superhuman vampires H2H on a nightly basis. Either this guy shouldn't be a problem or that profile was very weak.

Wrong. He's 3x peak human in every physical category.

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
Wrong. He's 3x peak human in every physical category. So by all standards hes 3 times more than Captain America right? I think Blade is outclasses physically i may be wrong.

snoopdogg
Blade can lift 1 ton. Not sure on Triathlon. Blade can heal faster and is a better fighter as he has been training to kill for about 70 years.

iceman24567
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade can lift 1 ton. Not sure on Triathlon. Blade can heal faster and is a better fighter as he has been training to kill for about 70 years. Peak humans can lifer about 1000 pounds so he has blade on strength i guess fighting skill might put him at an advantage but Triathlon is physically superior.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by iceman24567
Peak humans can lifer about 1000 pounds so he has blade on strength i guess fighting skill might put him at an advantage but Triathlon is physically superior. Peak Humans are 800lbs max. Triathlon may have him in strength. But I'd wager on Blade having the better feats. Blade has him in durabilty and skills also.

golem370
Mungi said in Triathlon first apperance he defeat the avengers if true sounds like a pretty good feat.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Mungi said in Triathlon first apperance he defeat the avengers if true sounds like a pretty good feat. Sounds like alot of PIS. I would like to see some feats of his though.

Soljer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Peak Humans are 800lbs max. Triathlon may have him in strength. But I'd wager on Blade having the better feats. Blade has him in durabilty and skills also.

Captain America would have words with you.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain America would have words with you. Is Cap superhuman or peak human?

psycho gundam
peak

I say blade wins due to experience with more vicious opponents and winning. plus if he was loosing the fight, he would fight dirty to win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.