Leon Kennedy vs. Ada Wong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Both proved to be too much for Krauser. Who wins?

Furion
Well Ada is definatly more in the skilled catagory
Leon has more strength
Leon has his "luck"
Leon saved Ada about 5 times
Leon even intimidated Wesker by kick everyone's asses in RE4
But I still say Ada wins by being more skilled then Leon.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by psy_blade
Both proved to be too much for Krauser. Who wins?

Ada faced Krauser after Leon fought him and left him on the tower with the explosion. Krauser wasn't no 100%. Leon takes down Ada.

Csdabest
Leon goes down...........................on ada. Then Ada comes out on top........of leon riding him like an horse. Either way someone is getting infected

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Csdabest
Either way someone is getting infected I just got STDs?!

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
I just got STDs?!

Whoever loses, we still win Ada.

ThoraxeRMG
Leon Kennedy wins, as he owned her already in RE4.

Furion
What no, When did Leon own her. If it's in Salazar's bedroom then no since he just suddenly grabbed her.

psy_blade
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ada faced Krauser after Leon fought him and left him on the tower with the explosion. Krauser wasn't no 100%. Leon takes down Ada.

Even if Krauser was in top shape, Ada already said that she knows Krauser's combat style and she can deal with his winglike arm. As for the coolest scene in the game where Ada kicked the gun off of Leon's hand in the castle bedroom, i still don't know. Since Ada knew it was Leon she was fighting so she was just playing with him while Leon didn't know it was Ada so he was fighting seriously.

SaTsuJiN
Ada is way too tricky for Leon, IMO... he still gets all dumb when she comes around, as though she wouldnt think twice of beating his ass should he interfere with her orders...

so in short.. its not that Leon couldnt take her.. its just that she takes emotional / comrade advantage of him

Ada : *plays Leon like a harp*

Also, I must say... nice thread.... its about time someone created a match-up that isnt totally one sided... or just completely retarded
*two thumbs up*

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Furion
What no, When did Leon own her. If it's in Salazar's bedroom then no since he just suddenly grabbed her.

And Ada came up from behind Leon and Leon managed to disarm Ada and even take the edge.

Even if Krauser was in top shape, Ada already said that she knows Krauser's combat style and she can deal with his winglike arm.

Knowing how someone fights doesn't mean you can take them down when they are at 100%.

As for the coolest scene in the game where Ada kicked the gun off of Leon's hand in the castle bedroom, i still don't know. Since Ada knew it was Leon she was fighting so she was just playing with him while Leon didn't know it was Ada so he was fighting seriously.

Oh you mean when Ada snuck up behind Leon, Leon took her gun, and the moment she retrieved it Leon stuck a knife to her throat?

Furion
U mean like the fact Ada hasn't seen Leon for like 6 years and didn't know what he could do beyond what she saw in RE2?

DarkC
Leon.

psy_blade
Knowing how someone fights doesn't mean you can take them down when they are at 100%.

And Ada was wearing heels and a dress while fighting him. She's not exactly in her 100% either. And her body strength is probably just 1/4 of Krausers' yet she still won.

Oh you mean when Ada snuck up behind Leon, Leon took her gun, and the moment she retrieved it Leon stuck a knife to her throat?

She wasn't serious in that fight, she could've had another move to get out of that position.

Furion
Leon in RE2 probably wouldn't of done that. Point is She hasn't seen Leon in 6 years, so it isn't likely she could know what he can do.
Nonetheless Ada still takes this.

SelphieT
RE2 Leon would lose, but I'm not too sure about RE4 Leon.

They both became extremely skilled, but I'm thinking Ada, even though it'd probably kill her to kill the man she cares about mmm

I don't think either one could do it, but if they had to, I think Ada would come out on top.

DarkC
PfOJnNVF88Q

SpadeKing
AKA Leon wins

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah Leon wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.