Kain vs. Chaos Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/exmortius/legacy-of-kain-defiance-wallpaper-t.jpg

vs.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/xianghua33/Vincent/ChaosVincent.jpg

Who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
...Oh my God that's the gayest picture I have ever seen of Vincent...

Wandering Flame
Yeah, he looks almost as bad as Link in that pic.

And Sol, you're a retard. jk, but seriously stop with these versus threads.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Who wins?

Burning Thought no expression

Burning thought
hm no limitations, kain lets Vincent kill him a few thousand times before laughing and laying the smack down

Becci
Dont you guys get bored with making threads that you already know how the discussion will look like at? Stop with the
Kain Vs. (Insert random but mighty and cool character here) threads already. You already know what the actual discussion will look like and you arent going to prove anything by spamming Kain threads to the left and right of you.

Are you hoping that maybe if you are lucky, you might stumble over a character that Burning Thought agrees to is the best of Kain? Kain threads were fun back in the days, but as of lately- I see them only as provocative. You already know that one of the few that will speak for Kain no matter what, is Burning Thought. You ALSO know that Burning Thought has never given into a fight where no-limit Kain is involved.

I say that you quit with making random Kain threads until the 'Versus all' forum comes up, and he can fight foes that can actually beat him fair and square.

Furion
Yeah, I'm the only one allowed to pick fights with Kain.
hmmmmm next i'll put up a Donovan vs Kain thread yess.

Burning thought
ime tired of pointless kain threads, get some good foes and then it may be a good fight

Utrigita
Sargares vs Theory Scion Kain was interesing.

Burning thought
well yes thats a good one i admit, but a lot of threads are bit silly, like this one

Utrigita
I have read about theory kain now interesting btw.

Burning thought
theory kain would crush FFverse while stabbing orphan children

Becci
Richard Vs. Kain evil face

Burning thought
whos richard? ime not sure is he that "looking for group" guy isnt he? hehe, richard can do anything, he wins stick out tongue

Becci
LFG Richard, yes yes He kicks serious butt stick out tongue

EvilAngel
Kain vs Warhammar Chaos Gods

Terryc250
wtf is "theory kain"? Anyway Chaos stomps Kain.

Becci
Originally posted by Terryc250
wtf is "theory kain"? Anyway Chaos stomps Kain.

Sigh

You have Chaos stomp Kain, Burning Thought has Kain stomp Chaos and the discussion will start. Pages of yabbering blabbering will go on, about the most powerful things that both characters have done and both theoretic and assumptions will be made from both sides.
A little bash and slash here and there about how much better one character is than the other. A few insults due to ignorance from the counterpart, and about 10 pages later you will stop posting since you realise that neither of you two will give in and that the discussion is pointless.

And theory Kain is the possible Kain after the games. The most powerful version.

Terryc250
How would he be more powerful?

Chaos has feats to back up how powerful he is, Kain has BT's bullsh*t to back up how powerful he is.

Becci
Kain got feats too, you know.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Becci
Kain got feats too, you know.

Listen and accept the opponents feats?

You don't know much about these guys debating style do you? no expression

Becci
I see what your saying yes

Terryc250
Not really, Kains amped powers come from BT making false statements like he doesnt need to charge his Soul Reaver in reality, while in the game he does, and that LOK characters can actually just move through realms on a whim, without using portals, even when its stated in the game about the portals, etc..

While Chaos actually has real feats to back up his powers.

Becci
Kain got about 4 games (Not sure) that are based on or around him. He is shown doing one neat thing after the other, and even though BT might pull their powers to the largest extent, Kain does NOT stand featless.

Terryc250
Im talking about power feats, like Chaos quaking the planet with a blow, what has Kain done? Besides defeat so and so.

Becci
He quaked the planet with a punch? He must either be huge or had one hell of a take-off oh

(Just discovered that smilie)

Terryc250
chaos is a powerhouse

Becci
Alright, since you did not discover my discreetly put question:

How did he do it?

SHM
Alright, since you did not discover my discreetly put question:

How did he do it?

From what I watched, he didn't. Chaos and Omega colided, creating the explosion. It was: Chaos' power + Omega's power = big explosion.

EvilAngel
So overhyped

It was the combined for of Chaos and Omega that caused that shockwave...

Terryc250
You can clearly see Chaos flying THROUGH Omega, they didnt "collide", he goes right through Omega as it ascends, and Omega doesnt really explode as hes just lifestream, hes not like a giant robot.

Becci
You can clearly see Chaos flying THROUGH Omega, they didnt really "collide", he goes right through Omega

Is it not possible that Chaos might have been 'infected' by Omega's powers, in a absorbing matter and simply been 'charged' for the impact?

Terryc250
Chaos isnt capable of absorbing lifestream

Becci
Has it been stated "Can not absorb lifestream"?

Or has it been stated "Lifestream does not have contagious powers"?

Or maybe it has somewhere been stated "One being can not be enchanted by a superior force"?

EvilAngel
Has it been stated "Can not absorb lifestream"?

Or has it been stated "Lifestream does not have contagious powers"?

Or maybe it has somewhere been stated "One being can not be enchanted by a superior force"?

I don't know about any of that but...

In my take of the lifestream, to become powerful from it, you need to soak in it, it takes time to absorb is, or so had understood...

Becci
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I don't know about any of that but...

In my take of the lifestream, to become powerful from it, you need to soak in it, it takes time to absorb is, or so had understood...

He slashed right trough it, in an obvious enchanted form and enormous speed. Even if he did not absorb any of it, becomame enchanted by it or became carrier of force, he very possibly could have brought some of it with him at impact. I am not debating against his wicked globe-smashing impact, but I am just saying that the clip has an enormous amount of ways to look around the 'fact' that Chaos did that impact all by himself.

Terryc250
Absorbing the lifestream will make you a god, but it does take time.. Omega was made up of lifestream, i dont think Chaos can absorb the lifestream, usually if u just directly go into the lifestream like Chaos did, ur body will disintegrate.. Chaos definately went for the kill in that last attack, to stop Omega, and exhausted his powers.

EvilAngel
I don't think Omega has absorbed it, more so he was just a container for it.

I think the shockwave was the the fore of the lifestream being released, but that my speculation and there is no way to prove that either way

Burning thought
Not really, Kains amped powers come from BT making false statements like he doesnt need to charge his Soul Reaver in reality, while in the game he does, and that LOK characters can actually just move through realms on a whim, without using portals, even when its stated in the game about the portals, etc..

While Chaos actually has real feats to back up his powers.

your just a kain hater and a FF fan, thats the problem, wheras ime a LOK fan, but not a FF hater

i dont make any false statements, simply through your ignorence and not listening to people they look false

Chaos has feats to back up useless powers in the face of kain and as people have said, Chaos+Omega=that explosion

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought

i dont make any false statements, simply through your ignorence and not listening to people they look false

You'd be lying if you say you don't overhype/overrate/overestimate Kain characters powers etc ermm

Becci
I would like to be so bold and say that it is impossible to know from that scene wether or not Chaos is capable of doing such impact. There are too many possebilities that circle around it and no actual proof.

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
You'd be lying if you say you don't overhype/overrate/overestimate Kain characters powers etc ermm

please show me where you think i have done these things and ill say yes or no to each if i think these were overhyped

Terryc250
your just a kain hater and a FF fan, thats the problem, wheras ime a LOK fan, but not a FF hater

Chaos has feats to back up useless powers in the face of kain and as people have said, Chaos+Omega=that explosion
Go re-read all ur anti-FF comments then say ur not a FF hater, and go read all ur posts in any Sephiroth thread then say that.

I do listen, you have no real evidence..

dur

People have said they collided, clearly Chaos flew right through him

Burning thought
Go re-read all ur anti-FF comments then say ur not a FF hater, and go read all ur posts in any Sephiroth thread then say that.

I do listen, you have no real evidence..

dur

i know ime not a FF hater, i dont have to read any of my comments to know that

you dont read anything, you simply take gameplay and try and make it into an argument which from using gameplay is already void....even Madmel knows this, unfortunatley nobody else can because they do not know LOK

well yeh it is Dur isnt it, i shouldnt state the obvious, sorry

either of those scenarious can equel Omega causing a lot of that blast, omega exploding to create that blast, Chaos+omega output of power to create that blast, even if he did just fly through Omega

Terryc250
I read everything, I take facts from the game, it says you must charge your reaver, and after its charged you can unleash its power, yes its fact that it needs to be charged, your "battery theory" isnt real evidence, nor does it really make sense.

Omega was flying away, he wasnt outputting energy, he was simply flying away, Chaos rips right through him and into the ground.

Becci

If it is so clear, prove it. Take a picture of the point where he make an impact in the planet without Omega. Since it is so clear, you should have no problem doing so.

In short:
Prove it

Burning thought
I read everything, I take facts from the game, it says you must charge your reaver, and after its charged you can unleash its power, yes its fact that it needs to be charged, your "battery theory" isnt real evidence, nor does it really make sense.

Omega was flying away, he wasnt outputting energy, he was simply flying away, Chaos rips right through him and into the ground.

it wouldnt make sense would it to a hater and someone who has not played the games, funny it makes sense to 2 seperate people who have played all the games...

causing Omega to explode into the energy we see

Terryc250
If it is so clear, prove it. Take a picture of the point where he make an impact in the planet without Omega. Since it is so clear, you should have no problem doing so.

In short:
Prove it

Starting at about 1:00, Omega starts flies into the air, Chaos flies up wards, catches up and goes passed Omega, as hes above Omega, he starts to exhaust his power and blitz downwards, you can clearly see him ENTERING Omega, and going THROUGH him, all the bright crap is the lifestream inside Omega, after a few seconds you can still see him flying through until he reaches a bright light at the end of Omega, so hes at the end of Omega, the camera changes to the planet, and a big impact quake, like a meteor hitting planet.

hIFEUjGDhwU

Becci
it wouldnt make sense would it to a hater and someone who has not played the games, funny it makes sense to 2 seperate people who have played all the games...

causing Omega to explode into the energy we see

You do have your moments of hyping with Kain. I just now remembered the time where you said that he was equal in speed with Loz in the fight with Tifa(?) yes

Burning thought
You do have your moments of hyping with Kain. I just now remembered the time where you said that he was equal in speed with Loz in the fight with Tifa(?) yes

i just dont see Loz as moving incredibly fast, he was fast id give you, but not so much faster than kain, that he could Blitz him, a Blitz would take a lot more speed than that diffrence

also before the balance was taken into effect, kain was going to be able to move at bullet speed as young kain, so technically taking away gameplay balance, he would in canon be able to move at bullet speed, which is damn quick

Becci
i just dont see Loz as moving incredibly fast, he was fast id give you, but not so much faster than kain, that he could Blitz him, a Blitz would take a lot more speed than that diffrence

also before the balance was taken into effect, kain was going to be able to move at bullet speed as young kain, so technically taking away gameplay balance, he would in canon be able to move at bullet speed, which is damn quick

The two clips that were compared had Loz just about double Kain's speed. Since Kain has never actually moved in bullet speed, that should not be taken into consideration.

HOWEVER, Kain is really fast. I did not expect someone as old as him to move as fast as that stick out tongue

Becci
Starting at about 1:00, Omega starts flies into the air, Chaos flies up wards, catches up and goes passed Omega, as hes above Omega, he starts to exhaust his power and blitz downwards, you can clearly see him ENTERING Omega, and going THROUGH him, all the bright crap is the lifestream inside Omega, after a few seconds you can still see him flying through until he reaches a bright light at the end of Omega, so hes at the end of Omega, the camera changes to the planet, and a big impact quake, like a meteor hitting planet.

hIFEUjGDhwU

Again, we did not see him do so. For all we know, the light could have been the end of Omega and Chaos could have stopped there with a SMACK, pulling Omega down with him and causing the impact.

We did not see ANYTHING

By the way, I loooooooooveeee happy endings big grin

Terryc250
Omega is like a giant living materia, all materia is, is just lifestream, so is Omega, materia is capable of outputting lots of energy and cause destruction, like omega, however.. if you crush or destroy materia, it wont detonate and explode

Becci
But if I recall properly from my time with Final Fantasy, materia is an enforcer of power.

Terryc250
Materia is a small sphere object composed of lifestream that, can do magic like fire/fire2/fire3 ice/ice2/ice3, etc, etc

it wouldnt blow up like a bomb if its destroyed.

EvilAngel
Materia is a small sphere object composed of lifestream that, can do magic like fire/fire2/fire3 ice/ice2/ice3, etc, etc

it wouldnt blow up like a bomb if its destroyed.

Well Materia would, look at the space ship with the "Huge materia" on it. But Omega was carrying Lifestream, which wouldn't and doesn't

Becci
I just consider the proof too vague. Although I am not one to speak, as I am not very cunning with FF.

EvilAngel
I just consider the proof too vague. Although I am not one to speak, as I am not very cunning with FF.

That's why you're perfect for it, not bias one way or another thumb

Becci
Thats a neat way of looking at it big grin

EvilAngel
It's the good way of looking at it smile

Furion
Good for me since i like both.

SHM
Anyway, Kain can't touch Vincent with ANY attack(including the "freeze-time" one, that needs to hit the target to affect it), so Chaos Vincent rapes him with superior speed and power.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Anyway, Kain can't touch Vincent with ANY attack(including the "freeze-time" one, that needs to hit the target to affect it), so Chaos Vincent rapes him with superior speed and power.

thats not true, how can he possibly attack someone made from mist? whats he going to do? prove his speed is fast enough to destroy kain completly before he moves his hand and Chaos is stuck in TK, or he turns to mist, he could turn to mist while being shot, reforming the hole, luckily i think Kains powers are taken away were they not? his main ones

also why do people immedatley assume the time bolt kain can launch is slow? i dont even remember how quick it was, i remember it was quick but not how much and i cant even find a vid showing how quick it is so how can everyone who hears of the move suddenly decree its slower than their fave characters? lawlz fanboyism thats how

Vincent has few ways to actually destroy kain, and depending on the distance, its likely kain is going to be able to move his hand before Chaos covers a certain distance, depending on the distance, if their only a few metres away then chaos has the speed advantage ,but his advantage means nothing and could possibly be a hinderance (being too fast to dodge something coming at him or impaling himself on the reaver if kain was only just fast enough to lift his sword) and if their a long distance from eachother, kain has too many skills for vincent, Specotral realm--->behind vincent--->rematerlise with reaver in vincents head...vincent dead

or another many ways of kain being able to douche this guy

whats funny is, looking at the front page this is fully powered kain without any loss of abilities vampire

Becci
Originally posted by SHM

Is there a list of Chaos Vincent's powers?

Terryc250
Chaos is faster then Kains hand, and even Kains hand wouldnt beable to follow Chaos', his hand would get blown off, by the time Kain tries to reform the hole, the rest of his body would be destroyed by Chaos.

The projectile is slow compared to Chaos, ask anyone who remembers.

Kains TK has a range limit as well.. too fast to dodge something coming at him? Chaos has insane reaction speed, Kain has never been shown to have anything other then normal reaction speed.

Why do you always try to use the spectorial realm as a weapon? When ive already proven that it cant be.

If Kain didnt have his abilities this would be an utter curbstomp for Chaos, Kain getting his abilities, then its just a stomp for Chaos.. either way Kain loses.

Burning thought
Chaos is faster then Kains hand, and even Kains hand wouldnt beable to follow Chaos', his hand would get blown off, by the time Kain tries to reform the hole, the rest of his body would be destroyed by Chaos.

The projectile is slow compared to Chaos, ask anyone who remembers.

Kains TK has a range limit as well.. too fast to dodge something coming at him? Chaos has insane reaction speed, Kain has never been shown to have anything other then normal reaction speed.

Why do you always try to use the spectorial realm as a weapon? When ive already proven that it cant be.

If Kain didnt have his abilities this would be an utter curbstomp for Chaos, Kain getting his abilities, then its just a stomp for Chaos.. either way Kain loses.

over what distance, you think Chaos is faster than kains hand if Chaos was 100 metres away? yeh you prob would, and sephiroth would beat SMP in a race as well, in your fanfiction wink

Chaos isnt that fast....you make him out to be more than what he is, try again

and whos your source? your invisible friend?

Range limt? please tell me this range limit, where did you see this? from any evidence shown its as far as he can see, he just sees a being and can motion to make them come to him, or away or keep them on the spot....like chaos will be, poor guy

normal reaction speed? lawlz, haterz, show me this insane reaction speed plz and dont show me the pathetic line movements when hes fighting weiss

youve proven nothing buddy, nothing at all, try again smile wink

lawlz, poor guy.....kain wins half the FFverse with all his powers, he cant die, Chaos cant do anything to stop kain at all, Kain would just slow time, shield and then relax while Chaos cries out, theory kain and this is just funny, bring the FFverse on indeed, infact put kain in Chaos armour as well, would be funny too, i wonder if Chaos enjoys shots from his own gun

Becci
Is there a list of Chaos Vincent's powers?

Terryc250
Chaos is much faster then Kain, dont even try to deny it.

And your source is "Well i dont remember, but im a Kain fanboy, so ill say its as fast as Chaos' speed"

His range in the game isnt that far, now i know ur going to reply and say "Z0mG DAZ GAMEPLAYZ, OUT OF GAMEPLAYZ ITZ TEH INFINITE RANGEz!!11" without any proof, evidence, or anything.

How about the fact that Raziel mentions he NEEDS to find a portal to get to the material realm during a cinematic which makes it canon and not just "z0mG ITZ TEH GMEPLAYZ"

How about the fact that when EG takes away all of the portals(which proves it isnt just "gameplay"", he needed to find an alternate way to reach the material realm?

The only thing you have for this "go to material world on a whim" is that it had the words "through force of will" in an out dated manuel book.

Thats all you can do, you never provide any proof, just smack talk.. and wtf is "theory kain"? Another bullsh*t Kain you made up?

Burning thought
Chaos is much faster then Kain, dont even try to deny it.

And your source is "Well i dont remember, but im a Kain fanboy, so ill say its as fast as Chaos' speed"

His range in the game isnt that far, now i know ur going to reply and say "Z0mG DAZ GAMEPLAYZ, OUT OF GAMEPLAYZ ITZ TEH INFINITE RANGEz!!11" without any proof, evidence, or anything.

How about the fact that Raziel mentions he NEEDS to find a portal to get to the material realm during a cinematic which makes it canon and not just "z0mG ITZ TEH GMEPLAYZ"

How about the fact that when EG takes away all of the portals(which proves it isnt just "gameplay"", he needed to find an alternate way to reach the material realm?

The only thing you have for this "go to material world on a whim" is that it had the words "through force of will" in an out dated manuel book.

Thats all you can do, you never provide any proof, just smack talk.. and wtf is "theory kain"? Another bullsh*t Kain you made up?

hes faster, much? i dont know about that, i mean hell he can dart from there to there, but then ive not seen him fight quick, ive not seen him do more than move, just because his legs can move quick does not mean his arms can, take weiss for example, hes a sh*t swordsmen and when he got into melee he was useless, all he can do is lunge just like kain did in that cinematic, nothing to throw me into beliving Chaos is going to blow kain to pieces before he can even move rubbish, thats a FF fan speech

what the hell makes you think hes going to move fast enough to stop kain from moving his hand ,the only time thats going to happen, is if kain was only a few metres away from Chaos, Chaos is not that fast, he can still be faster than kain without being fast enough to stop kain from moving his hand, because Chaos is moving a distance

highlight when i said it was as fast as Chaos speed..please do....

range in the game? have you even played the game, the range is basically anywhere on the screen wtf are you talking about, i can grab a guy across a long hall and throw him off a bridge, your talking rubbish about a game youve not played....

he mensions gameplay elements, the portals represent raziels will, the portals are planar portals, their not really swirls on the ground as the SR 2 manuel tells us, he can do it on a will, however when Elder God stops raziel from using planar portals, Raziel cant shift by himself, so he needs dead bodies

problem is, its not outdated at all, the Defiance game is not a retcon...the characters=same, the game is the same, everything is the same including developers, you just have not played it which is another advantage i have over you, ive actually playaed al the games myself

also please answer me this, yes or no question, does raziel have kains Dimension reaver that allows jumping through dimensions like the spectoral realm is?

wow, and wheres your tonnes of proof? what you do is put in a video and say rubbish on characters like how fast one is when hes not even that fast and has not shown much, sephiroth knocks back Genesis sword and its "zomg Sephiroth iz deh master swordsmen"
lol

also answer Becci, shes asked quite nicely twice and your the vincent guy, and i would like to see this "list" of powers and abilities

Terryc250
Weiss is a sh*t swordsmen? I guarantee 100% you have 0 basis for that, beside a horrible statement like "HE SWINGS HIS SWORD VERTICAL AND HORIZONTOL!" like you tried to pull against sephiroth. I dont know what ur expecting to see in a swordfight.. backflips uber twist curve double slice? Chaos pulls a trigger and Kains hand is off, Kain tries to reform, Chaos unleashes power.

Kain wont beable to follow Chaos' did you see how fast Chaos got behind Weiss? (Weiss also has a huge reaction time), and if Weiss didnt have time to turn around before Chaos got behind him, im sure Kain wouldnt either.

Alright, so Chaos is faster then the projectile? Then no need to bring in the projectile

The portals are portals, as stated by Raziel himself, yes which is my point, when EG takes away the portals, Raziel had to find another way to shift.

The manuel is old, and ive only seen "through force of will" and thats all, which means nothing.

Has Kain ever travelled to the spectorial realm with that reaver? No. Can you use that reaver ingame to go into the spectorial realm? No. It doesnt matter anyway since Kain would have to charge his reaver to use it so he cant just change on a "whim" if it were even possible to go into the spectorial realm with the reaver.

Proof for what? Wtf are u asking proof of? I put in a video of Chaos speed, and hope that you would provide one of Kain, but you never do, you've only shown me about 1 video in my whole time at KMC, which was the "zomg Kain = faster then Loz" video

I dont think so, I dont have a list of Chaos' power, maybe SHM would write one..

Becci
I was noticed faint

Burning thought
Weiss is a sh*t swordsmen? I guarantee 100% you have 0 basis for that, beside a horrible statement like "HE SWINGS HIS SWORD VERTICAL AND HORIZONTOL!" like you tried to pull against sephiroth. I dont know what ur expecting to see in a swordfight.. backflips uber twist curve double slice? Chaos pulls a trigger and Kains hand is off, Kain tries to reform, Chaos unleashes power.

Kain wont beable to follow Chaos' did you see how fast Chaos got behind Weiss? (Weiss also has a huge reaction time), and if Weiss didnt have time to turn around before Chaos got behind him, im sure Kain wouldnt either.

Alright, so Chaos is faster then the projectile? Then no need to bring in the projectile

The portals are portals, as stated by Raziel himself, yes which is my point, when EG takes away the portals, Raziel had to find another way to shift.

The manuel is old, and ive only seen "through force of will" and thats all, which means nothing.

Has Kain ever travelled to the spectorial realm with that reaver? No. Can you use that reaver ingame to go into the spectorial realm? No. It doesnt matter anyway since Kain would have to charge his reaver to use it so he cant just change on a "whim" if it were even possible to go into the spectorial realm with the reaver.

Proof for what? Wtf are u asking proof of? I put in a video of Chaos speed, and hope that you would provide one of Kain, but you never do, you've only shown me about 1 video in my whole time at KMC, which was the "zomg Kain = faster then Loz" video

I dont think so, I dont have a list of Chaos' power, maybe SHM would write one..

its more than bad, ive got tonnes of basis, the video when he fights Chaos, when he actually stops to fight hes incredibly slow, hes terrible, the only times he actually gets a hit on chaos is when hes moving in straight lines which leads me to belive both of them can only really go super fast in straight lines, since they dont do anything great moving left or right, or actually fighting, and feats as in when you watch a starwars film, their using skills, disarming, especially the later ones where they actually use some skills, spins, double backs, all kinds of sword skills

well w8 a min, you were about to prove how Chaos has a higher reaction time than weiss, now you just said to me how Chaos did not react, and neither did weiss, their both too slow to react to eachothers actual speeds, problem is, Chaos did not kill weiss, problem is the same will be with kain, only kain has powers that would wreck Chaos up without even having to damage him, like time powers and TK ftw

nope, i never said he was faster than it either, your assuming its slower and Chaos faster, ime simply saying your basing this on nothing either way

exactley, ofc he has to find a way to shift if EG stops him from shifting in the first place, the portals are gameplay represenations of raziels shifting through the planes, if you could shift anywhere and everywhere...well lets just say the game would be even easier than it alrdy is

theres logic throughout the argument, just because he has not, does not mean he cannot, he has the ability to go through dimensions, he does it when he ports, spectoral is a dimension, so kain can also how do you know what dimensions he goes to? for all you know he could be going there every time he dimension jumps. Charging has been explained but i wont put it in your hands again and again for it to slip through your grasp, Madmel has also tried to explain. But in the end its 2 guys who have played all 5 games VS 1 guy whos not rly played any from what weve heard. You even think Raziel still only has a push TK from the first few games, unkowing that he gains a Buff after killing his brother Turel to his TK..lawlz....

Kain wasnt faster than Loz, but he was damn fast, and far too fast for Chaos or anyone ive seen in FF7 to literally blitz him or hit him down and defeat before kain moves his hand

lol you dont have a list of Chaos powers

Becci ill give you one, heres all he is: Speed+Gun, thats about it rly

Terryc250
Uhh you do realize that most of the video is in slow motion right? Moves in straight lines? You really are trying hard arent you? You cannot move directly behind someone moving when u were originally infront of someone in a straight line, ive already pointed that out, and the the video even showed Weiss trying to go behind him in the first speed jump, besides that did you know that over 90% of movement is in straight line anyway? If you walk to school, you either moving forward, or diagonal, if u try to zigzag, ur just doing straight lines as well, unless your moving in an "s" shape is when ur not moving in a straight line.

Chaos has a much higher reaction time then anything we've seen from Kain, Weiss(who is the same speed as Chaos) was able to get behind Chaos at some points, which means Chaos should beable to get behind Kain no problem.

If it was as fast as Chaos, then it would basically be instant, and its not definately not instant.

No they are not "gameplay representation blah blah" you use this gameplay excuse way to much, not EVERYTHING in gameplay is bullsh*t, Raziel says it himself that he needs a portal, meaning PORTALS exist, if EG takes away the portals, it means portals exist! If Raziel needs to find an alternate means to get back to the material realm after RG takes away the portals, it means Raziel can not just simply switch whenever he wants to.

Spectorial is a Realm, a realm is "a domain in which something is dominant", a dimension is "an extension in time"

Madmel just heard ur "theory" and believed it, however; the soul reaver requires soulS to be charged, having ONE permanent soul wont keep it forever charged, its even shown that it still needs to be charged in the game after Raziel is inside it.

You only started saying Kain wasnt faster then Loz after everyone started making fun of you and ur fanboyism, that video of Kain wasnt even that fast, he moved like 4-5 metres with momentum.

Umm no its not, you obviously dont know squat about Chaos, Chaos doesnt even use Death Penalty often, its Vincent who does, Chaos has huge powers above it.

Becci
Is this Chaos a character of his own?

Burning thought
Uhh you do realize that most of the video is in slow motion right? Moves in straight lines? You really are trying hard arent you? You cannot move directly behind someone moving when u were originally infront of someone in a straight line, ive already pointed that out, and the the video even showed Weiss trying to go behind him in the first speed jump, besides that did you know that over 90% of movement is in straight line anyway? If you walk to school, you either moving forward, or diagonal, if u try to zigzag, ur just doing straight lines as well, unless your moving in an "s" shape is when ur not moving in a straight line.

Chaos has a much higher reaction time then anything we've seen from Kain, Weiss(who is the same speed as Chaos) was able to get behind Chaos at some points, which means Chaos should beable to get behind Kain no problem.

If it was as fast as Chaos, then it would basically be instant, and its not definately not instant.

No they are not "gameplay representation blah blah" you use this gameplay excuse way to much, not EVERYTHING in gameplay is bullsh*t, Raziel says it himself that he needs a portal, meaning PORTALS exist, if EG takes away the portals, it means portals exist! If Raziel needs to find an alternate means to get back to the material realm after RG takes away the portals, it means Raziel can not just simply switch whenever he wants to.

Spectorial is a Realm, a realm is "a domain in which something is dominant", a dimension is "an extension in time"

Madmel just heard ur "theory" and believed it, however; the soul reaver requires soulS to be charged, having ONE permanent soul wont keep it forever charged, its even shown that it still needs to be charged in the game after Raziel is inside it.

You only started saying Kain wasnt faster then Loz after everyone started making fun of you and ur fanboyism, that video of Kain wasnt even that fast, he moved like 4-5 metres with momentum.

Umm no its not, you obviously dont know squat about Chaos, Chaos doesnt even use Death Penalty often, its Vincent who does, Chaos has huge powers above it.

huh? Slow mo huh? well show me it again please and show me the real time compared to slow mo, and all this rubbish you spit out, most of them are afterimages because theyve already moved and as i said, they just move in straight lines quickly half the time, following afterimages

show me this higher reaction time, they just seem to fall to the afterimages of eachother and Weiss stops moving a lot every time he thinks hes hit Chaos

Chaos is instant? lawls.....and its definatley not instant? so okie wheres this assumption from

it means he cant use the planar movement into material, simple, now he needs bodies

he just belived my theory, well let him speak for himslef but i think hes just given up on you, i should of done but its just funny watching you come up with assumptions on a game i know about yet you like to assume about.

what do you talk about? momentum? wtf....he moved 5 metres in the time of about a second also its cheap for you to talk about fanyboyism to me lmao....your the master of fanboyism, you know what it is so i wont argue erm

lol, i dont know squat but you cant show me info on chaos, you know far less about LOk games thats for sure, Raziel can only push laughing rolling on floor laughing

Is this Chaos a character of his own?

hmm how to answer this, basically its a FF character seen most in Dirge of Cerberus if ime not mistaken, but a lot of the character Terry is debating is his own assumptions and hype on the character, so i would say this is his own big grin

Becci
This simply made me think that Chaos and Vincent are originaly two seperate characters and that they have fused in some way smile

Burning thought
This simply made me think that Chaos and Vincent are originaly two seperate characters and that they have fused in some way smile

yes, Vincent is the guy and Chaos is stagnent lifestream energy melded with vincent creating Chaos

Becci
And is this debate basing it all on Chaos Vicent, or Chaos and Vincent?

Terryc250
huh? Slow mo huh? well show me it again please and show me the real time compared to slow mo, and all this rubbish you spit out, most of them are afterimages because theyve already moved and as i said, they just move in straight lines quickly half the time, following afterimages

show me this higher reaction time, they just seem to fall to the afterimages of eachother and Weiss stops moving a lot every time he thinks hes hit Chaos

Chaos is instant? lawls.....and its definatley not instant? so okie wheres this assumption from

it means he cant use the planar movement into material, simple, now he needs bodies

he just belived my theory, well let him speak for himslef but i think hes just given up on you, i should of done but its just funny watching you come up with assumptions on a game i know about yet you like to assume about.

what do you talk about? momentum? wtf....he moved 5 metres in the time of about a second also its cheap for you to talk about fanyboyism to me lmao....your the master of fanboyism, you know what it is so i wont argue erm

lol, i dont know squat but you cant show me info on chaos, you know far less about LOk games thats for sure, Raziel can only push laughing rolling on floor laughing

8VsmKGsxeAI
wtf are u talking about "after images" there was one if that was even an aftermimage, Chaos followed Weiss' speed with direct aim on him

I know people who've played the game, its not instant, it shoots a projectile

It means theres no more portals(as Raziel stated portals) and EG took away the portals, theres no "portals just represent this and that" no, portals are portals.

Yes it was momentum of the stab, unless u think Kain can move without walking, post up the vid again plz, im fanboy? Lol everything i post is fact, and i actually backup what i claim, unlike you.. mr "z0Mg Ka1N pwNz LT!11! st4b 1n 4ll h34dZ!! Y3ll0w f00L D34D!z!1one "

In FF7 Chaos was Vincents final limit break, he didnt have any control when transformed into it, its a planetary entity which through experiments got into Vincents body, in FF: DOC, Vincent got a materia in which he lets himself have total conciousness and can do whatever he wants in his Chaos form.

And me making a character of my own? Kain who has no feats or strengths that even compare to most strong VG character now is able to take on LT and The Old Gods, and powerful character who normally Kain wouldnt stand a chance against

Burning thought
8VsmKGsxeAI
wtf are u talking about "after images" there was one if that was even an aftermimage, Chaos followed Weiss' speed with direct aim on him

I know people who've played the game, its not instant, it shoots a projectile

It means theres no more portals(as Raziel stated portals) and EG took away the portals, theres no "portals just represent this and that" no, portals are portals.

Yes it was momentum of the stab, unless u think Kain can move without walking, post up the vid again plz, im fanboy? Lol everything i post is fact, and i actually backup what i claim, unlike you.. mr "z0Mg Ka1N pwNz LT!11! st4b 1n 4ll h34dZ!! Y3ll0w f00L D34D!z!1one "

In FF7 Chaos was Vincents final limit break, he didnt have any control when transformed into it, its a planetary entity which through experiments got into Vincents body, in FF: DOC, Vincent got a materia in which he lets himself have total conciousness and can do whatever he wants in his Chaos form.

And me making a character of my own? Kain who has no feats or strengths that even compare to most strong VG character now is able to take on LT and The Old Gods, and powerful character who normally Kain wouldnt stand a chance against

Cant be difficult when their just moving in straight lines, constantly, at 55 you see them speeding about in just straight lines, rarely do they move fast side to side and you dont see them, and when they fight they always stop and slow down, so obviously their movement speed does not equel their actual combat speed.

yes it shoots a projectile and Chaos has to move....so....hes not instant either but heres your problem you "know people" i have played it and know people whove played it....so ive got higher stake in what the move is, than you have

nopez

KEQVULC9PwA

5:24 he moves about 4/5 metres in less time than a second, hardly normal human speed roll eyes (sarcastic) and hardly blitzable by Chaos vincent from too far away at the same time as Chaos shoots all of kains body parts off...ridiculous...what will likely happen, vincent will stop in front of kain so he can shoot and then fires and realises kain is behind him, then he blitzes kain again, stops to fire.....then kain keeps moving and laughs making a fool of Chaos

no everything you post is your assumptions from videos, not fact, opinion, fact is documented pieces of information that actually states something, like kain uses time powers, kain uses TK etc etc, vincent is a stagnent lifestream being etc etc

and Terry plz be quiet, you prob dont know who the old Gods are lol....do you even play Warcraft, if you do then you realise the old Gods have few actual known abilites so your assumption would be completly blind as well..fails, but ime done here now, i dont know why i keep coming back to pwn you

Becci

Kain has a lot of feats. Me, who does not even like the character knows this. Sure, I do not know his abilities to the extent that Burning Thought does- but I do study a lot.

Terryc250
Cant be difficult when their just moving in straight lines, constantly, at 55 you see them speeding about in just straight lines, rarely do they move fast side to side and you dont see them, and when they fight they always stop and slow down, so obviously their movement speed does not equel their actual combat speed.

yes it shoots a projectile and Chaos has to move....so....hes not instant either but heres your problem you "know people" i have played it and know people whove played it....so ive got higher stake in what the move is, than you have

nopez

KEQVULC9PwA

5:24 he moves about 4/5 metres in less time than a second, hardly normal human speed roll eyes (sarcastic) and hardly blitzable by Chaos vincent from too far away at the same time as Chaos shoots all of kains body parts off...ridiculous...what will likely happen, vincent will stop in front of kain so he can shoot and then fires and realises kain is behind him, then he blitzes kain again, stops to fire.....then kain keeps moving and laughs making a fool of Chaos

no everything you post is your assumptions from videos, not fact, opinion, fact is documented pieces of information that actually states something, like kain uses time powers, kain uses TK etc etc, vincent is a stagnent lifestream being etc etc

and Terry plz be quiet, you prob dont know who the old Gods are lol....do you even play Warcraft, if you do then you realise the old Gods have few actual known abilites so your assumption would be completly blind as well..fails, but ime done here now, i dont know why i keep coming back to pwn you

Ur really trying hard with this "straight line" bullsh*t, which makes no sense at all, u expect all movement to be in S shape? Most movement is in "straight lines" think about it.

You claim urself you dont remember, so you have no "higher stake" then ppl who do rememeber.

It was momentum, i can leap a few metres myself in a second.

Give me an example? Everything i claim is facts, YOU are the one with assumptions, Like soul reaver never needs to be charged, etc, its like u try to make a buncha theories to make Kain more powerful.

to pwn me? LOL, u have one funny imagination.. everyone knows Kain isnt as strong as u make him out to be, you try too hard but you FAIL.

No kain has no feats, he has abilities, but his abilities come from his reaver in which he needs to always charge up before he can use them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.