Ryu Hayabusa and Hayate vs Nightmare and Tira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Hell hath no fury like a ninja bent on revenge.

Through a twist of fate, Nightmare and his servant Tira find themselves 500 years into the future. The Azure Knight and his Angel of Death carve a path of destruction throughout Japan.

Unfortunately, the Mugen Tenshin clan was given the raw deal.

Not only the clan's council was slaughtered, aside from a number of ninja and innocents from both sects, but Shiden, the previous clan leader and his wife, Ayame were killed by Tira.

Word reaches Hayate while he is competing in a Karate tournament in Okinawa. Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi and Ayane are there acting as his personal cheering section.

Returning to the village post haste, Team Ninja is shocked and enraged at the sight that awaits them. Following the funeral, Hayate swears revenge and Ryu tags along. Leaving Kasumi and Ayane to help the surviving members, Ryu and Hayate track down the two villains.

The showdown takes place inside Gifu Castle. Ryu faces off against Nightmare while Hayate takes Tira. Ryu is armed with his Dragon Sword while Hayate has his gear from the DOA4 ending. But he would much rather strangle the life out of Tira with his bare hands.

chickenlover98
team ninja. and please no storylines

Classic NES
Tira is pretty much dead weight in this bout'.

Akuma Killer
Nightmare can handle'em.

Tenfrente
I think Tira would be able to at least weaken Hayate. Then Nightmare could take both Hayabusa and Hayate.

StyleTime
No, Nightmare can't.

Furion
Nightmare fvcks with armies like nothing. I don't give a damn how fast Ryu is or how many clones he can make of himself. Nightmare takes this.
LOL at Tira. She's like the worst fighter ever.

Csdabest
MUAHAGAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ nightmare

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Csdabest
MUAHAGAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ nightmare

I lol @ you no expression

Csdabest
Are you like following me. >.> I noticed in a couple of other threads. You havent really responded to any threads that I havent posted in. This for example. Been up for a good min. Waited to see everyone opinion. I post. Then you post right after me saying something to me.

Are you a stalker. If so. *cocks shotgun* Ya want my address?

EvilAngel
Are you like following me. >.> I noticed in a couple of other threads. You havent really responded to any threads that I havent posted in. This for example. Been up for a good min. Waited to see everyone opinion. I post. Then you post right after me saying something to me.

Are you a stalker. If so. *cocks shotgun* Ya want my address?

Hahah, we post in 2 threads and all of a sudden i'm a stalker?? haha, you twit stick out tongue

And stalk you? normally the stalked needs a good qualty that the stalker obsesses over, so you sort of fail there.

Furion
Ryu runs at Nightmare. Nightmare holds out sword. Ryu gets impaled. Bye Ryu.
Seriously. WTF is Tira doing in here.

DarkC
Nightmare brushes an entire army off as if they were gnats, seriously.

Csdabest
Nightmare gets owned. Also. i have many great qualities about myself. I dont hang around internet forums all day. but i can understand your net crushes for males online. Playing games and surfing the net doesnt get you a date. and I guess being fat and ugly doesnt help either.

EvilAngel
i have many great qualities about myself.

You believe everything your mother says? ermm

Csdabest
No i beleive in what multiple people. Refferring to 500 plus people say plus multiple what a UK underground hip-hop mag says. Nice try trying to bring my confidence down butyou just put your self in category of other people who tried and failed.

Ryu busa should be able to take on Nightmare. he wll be able to avoid all his attacks basicly with his speed and teleportation. And i dont feel like going through all what Ryu has in his arsenal to take him out.

EvilAngel
No i beleive in what multiple people. Refferring to 500 plus people say plus multiple what a UK underground hip-hop mag says. Nice try trying to bring my confidence down butyou just put your self in category of other people who tried and failed.

I only went for you because you went for me. Deal with your own actions.

Doesn't matter who you are, say something bad about someone, they're bound to respond.

Csdabest
u.u you laughed at me. Because I laugh at nightmare.....

StyleTime
Originally posted by DarkC
Nightmare brushes an entire army off as if they were gnats, seriously.
Originally posted by Furion
Ryu runs at Nightmare. Nightmare holds out sword. Ryu gets impaled. Bye Ryu.
Seriously. WTF is Tira doing in here.
Yes, Nightmare destroys armies of medieval soldiers armed with medieval weaponry. You act like Hayabusa hasn't trashed anything of the sort. In fact, he's done better considering he combats modern armies complete with firearms, tanks, aircraft, etc.. I'm not sure if you guys are serious about this or though. Nightmare honestly can't even beat a moderately equipped Hayabusa.

Furion
except you're all forgeting Nightmare can deal with a ninja who gotz all that teleporting and running crap. Taki. Nightmare destroys ENTIRE ARMIES without trying. Weak weak SC3 Nightmare kicks armies asses like nothing. Nightmare wins.

Darth Extecute
I give this to Nightmare (Not Tira)

Originally posted by chickenlover98
team ninja. and please no storylines

Please do perish

EvilAngel
u.u you laughed at me. Because I laugh at nightmare.....

You did it in a funny way no expression

StyleTime
Originally posted by Furion
except you're all forgeting Nightmare can deal with a ninja who gotz all that teleporting and running crap. Taki. Nightmare destroys ENTIRE ARMIES without trying. Weak weak SC3 Nightmare kicks armies asses like nothing. Nightmare wins.
Taki isn't on the same level Hayabusa is, nor is her teleport as combat effective as Hayabusa's. He can instantly void anything Nightmare if he wanted to. Again, taking down those knights is nothing compared to combating modern military units. Keep in mind that Nightmare's higher end feats (taking down a squad of knights) are something that Hayabusa does regularly.

Answer me this. What exactly can Nightmare do that Hayabusa can't account for?

Classic NES
Nightmares higher end feats is not taking down Knights, Style Time. It's when he taps into the power of Soul Edge.

Csdabest
and wat shall this power do.

StyleTime
Allow him to take down knights.
Originally posted by Classic NES
Nightmares higher end feats is not taking down Knights, Style Time. It's when he taps into the power of Soul Edge.
Soul Edge makes for better feats, but taking down that army was definitely closer to his best than it was his worst if you get me.

Warakia
Since Ryu has the Dragon Sword, he stands a chance against Nightmare since the blade, like Soul Edge, has magical properties but still-- against Nightmare, he is in for a very rough fight. And with Hayate on his side, adding in Tira also doesn't make much of a difference since her style is based on an unusual form of dancing-- and considering her bipolar mood swings and psychopathic mind, even make her and Nightmare even much more dangerous.

This is indeed a very tough call... very tough indeed.

Furion
1. Nightmare can do his ZOMG UBER EXPLOSION he did in the SC3 opening.
2. It would depend on which Nightmare it is. SC3 Nightmare is just a suit of armor.

Csdabest
And ryu would just teleport from it. and be like silly nightmare. Go back to dreamland of SC where u came from

Furion
ya, how far can Ryu tele.

Csdabest
Pretty damn near far since in DOA he travels across countries via teleportation. He can do short and long distances. And can go spirit form and go intangible.

StyleTime
Not to mention that explosion was caused by Nightmare transforming if I recall correctly. It's not like he can just bust that move out whenever he pleases.

Furion
Transforming? Into what?

Fallin Angel
I say Nightmare

Classic NES
Originally posted by StyleTime

Soul Edge makes for better feats, but taking down that army was definitely closer to his best than it was his worst if you get me.

That's what I was getting at, though. I dunno if he's barring feats for Soul Edge or not.

Akuma Killer
Really, can hayabusa survive Nightmare's power up?

He could power up and kill hayabusa.

Caladbolg
This depends on what Ryu has to fight with, mainly.

Strictly martial arts Ryu and Hayate would go down against the SC team. With arms Tira is the first to go down in a second at most. Taking into consideration Ryu's energy blasts and ninpo, Nightmare will have issues, and considering his....ridiculously slow speed, Nightmare may not be able to touch either ninja. If either Hayate and Hayabusa are dumb enough to fight Nightmare up close with primitive weapons while Nightmare is powered up, they're going to get screwed. That's if they don't try to avoid his attacks.

Spearhead
Originally posted by StyleTime
Taki isn't on the same level Hayabusa is...

Yet she can still handle Nightmare pretty well. Being slow against something with mobility doesn't get you anywhere. As much as I like nightmare, I can't imagine he'd go too far with this one.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Caladbolg
This depends on what Ryu has to fight with, mainly.

Strictly martial arts Ryu and Hayate would go down against the SC team. With arms Tira is the first to go down in a second at most. Taking into consideration Ryu's energy blasts and ninpo, Nightmare will have issues, and considering his....ridiculously slow speed, Nightmare may not be able to touch either ninja. If either Hayate and Hayabusa are dumb enough to fight Nightmare up close with primitive weapons while Nightmare is powered up, they're going to get screwed. That's if they don't try to avoid his attacks. And who are you a sock of...hmmmm...?

Classic NES
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
And who are you a sock of...hmmmm...?

Guess laughing

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Classic NES
Guess laughing sad Damn shame...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.