Runner & Grandmaster v Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
seems some may think runner OR grandmaster could match odin alone . . .

shifty

thoughts? smile

Alfheim
Im not sure about GM but hes at least sub-skyfather. I also never said thart Runner was skyfather level. no expression

Priest
Good Match 313

llagrok
Odin would win.

guy222
odin

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
seems some may think runner OR grandmaster could match odin alone . . .

shifty

thoughts? smile laughing laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno man Grandmaster is a skyfather level character and has the power to alter and create new realities

GRANDMASTER IS SKYFATHER LEVEL HOW THE HELL DO SS AND NOVA BEAT THE ELDERS WHEN GRANDMASTER ALONE HAS MASTERY OVER TIME AND SPACE.

Juntai
Edge to Runner and Grandmaster.

Grandmaster is skyfather level, with complete mastery over time and space and create and alter realities.

Odin is a skyfather with some impressive feats.

Runner is what tips the scales, because Runner can kick Thanos' ass up and down the street, and since Thanos can give Odin a fight by himself, he and the reality creating skyfather Grandmaster shouldn't have a problem.. . .

whistle

Priest
Couldn't the Runner Blitz Odin Jun?

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
Couldn't the Runner Blitz Odin Jun? I'd imagine so, I mean, he's so fast he can talk to other fast people.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd imagine so, I mean, he's so fast he can talk to other fast people.

damn . . . that IS fast . . . shock

Avlon
Just....Ouch....

Juntai
damn . . . that IS fast . . . shock Very fast indeed!

Juntai
Originally posted by Avlon
Just....Ouch.... laughing

leonidas
anywho, leaving that "other" discussion out of this, i don't see anyway that these 2 can beat odin. GM has some pretty decent feats, i'll grant that and yes, runner has a good showing against thanos and he DID beat ss, but i still can't see where they can take out odin. that runner v ss scene has always puzzled me -- it seemed to me that in that fight runner mind-screwed ss somehow and seemed to prevent him from using ALL his powers. runner likes to make people 'like' him. NOT something i can imagine working on odin.

the elders have ALWAYS been inconsistently portrayed (champion is a perfect example of that) and because of the inconsistent nature of their portrayal, i cannot possibly say they could take out someone of odin's level.

and fast as runner is, he wasn't fast enough that mantis couldn't trip him. wink

Inhuman
anywho, leaving that "other" discussion out of this, i don't see anyway that these 2 can beat odin. GM has some pretty decent feats, i'll grant that and yes, runner has a good showing against thanos and he DID beat ss, but i still can't see where they can take out odin. that runner v ss scene has always puzzled me -- it seemed to me that in that fight runner mind-screwed ss somehow and seemed to prevent him from using ALL his powers. runner likes to make people 'like' him. NOT something i can imagine working on odin.

the elders have ALWAYS been inconsistently portrayed (champion is a perfect example of that) and because of the inconsistent nature of their portrayal, i cannot possibly say they could take out someone of odin's level.

and fast as runner is, he wasn't fast enough that mantis couldn't trip him. wink

Odin would get majority.
Too few appearances by these 2 to make a good argument.
Also trying demean feats by runner because a certain member is over arguing for him is dumb as well.
I can name more than a few characters without the slightest super speed that have tagged flash. whoopy doo.

Alfheim
Excuse me what point are you trying to make Juntai I said that GM is AT LEAST sub-skyfather which means he is possibly skyfather as well. Whats wrong with you?

leonidas
Originally posted by Inhuman
Odin would get majority.
Too few appearances by these 2 to make a good argument.
Also trying demean feats by runner because a certain member is over arguing for him is dumb as well.
I can name more than a few characters without the slightest super speed that have tagged flash. whoopy doo.

laughing out loud

and those tags are always used against flash as well. wink

i wasn't necessarily trying to demean runner. he's tough, no doubt, but he is turning into one of these 'forum versions' of the character, where overhype is the rule of the day. my example also served to illustrate my point about the inconsistent portrayal of the elders.

so i wouldn't say what i did was . . . dumb. no

and alf -- i did post the thread is part as a jest (though i wasn't trying to be malicious, just poking a little fun), but i was hoping you'd bring some evidence and support to the idea that GM is near skyfather so we could have a more substantial discussion about him AND this match. smile

Alfheim
laughing out loud

i wasn't necessarily trying to demean runner. he's tough, no doubt, but he is turning into one of these 'forum versions' of the character, where overhype is the rule of the day. my example also served to illustrate my point about the inconsistent portrayal of the elders.

and alf -- i did post the thread is part as a jest (though i wasn't trying to be malicious, just poking a little fun), but i was hoping you'd bring some evidence and support to the idea that GM is near skyfather so we could have a more substantial discussion about him AND this match. smile

Oh Ok..hold on. Well we have accounts of him creating the sinister quadron, one of the members is herald level. The thing it is stated at first that he used tech, but then his bio then states that other events contradict this. This implies to me that it was retconned.

He has been shown to easily knock back Thor, SS and other heroes. That doesnt make you skyfather but I think that would at least make you sub-skyfather.

I think GM also has the power to kill Asagardians with thought.

I also dont see how im overhyping the Runner. I think people are basically taking liberties with the example I had given.

Juntai
Oh Ok..hold on. Well we have accounts of him creating the sinister quadron, one of the members is herald level. The thing it is stated at first that he used tech, but then his bio then states that other events contradict this. This implies to me that it was retconned.

He has been shown to easily knock back Thor, SS and other heroes. That doesnt make you skyfather but I think that would at least make you sub-skyfather.

I think GM also has the power to kill Asagardians with thought.

I also dont see how im overhyping the Runner. I think people are basically taking liberties with the example I had given. laughing

Juntai
laughing out loud

and alf -- i did post the thread is part as a jest (though i wasn't trying to be malicious, just poking a little fun), but i was hoping you'd bring some evidence and support to the idea that GM is near skyfather so we could have a more substantial discussion about him AND this match. smile You actually thought he would bring evidence?!

leonidas
erm

Alfheim
erm

What? no expression

Bentley
Yay! The return of Grandmaster!

rotiart
Is this Grandmaster with or without the moonstone? :-P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.