Professor Hulk vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clobberin Time!
I heard these two have battled before and Colossus managed to not get kayoed.

Who wins?

Battlehammer
hulk

Clobberin Time!
When did they have a fight?

King_Mungi
They have never fought before, or at least a serious fight

Battlehammer
hulk wins he will become stronger if he not. He as durable and has a massive healing factor.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hulk wins he will become stronger if he not. He as durable and has a massive healing factor. Hulk is way more durable.

Battlehammer
if you think so why make this thread?

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Battlehammer
if you think so why make this thread? To find out what issue they fought in.

snoopdogg
They had a battle in Infinity Wars. Iron Man stepped on Hulks foot while Colossus had him in a full-nelson which pissed Hulk off. He then punched Colossus in the back of the head. A few more panels were shown of them fighting.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
To find out what issue they fought in.
dident really need a thread for that lol.

CaptainStoic
Peter as an adult has grown in power, so he would last longer than some people would suspect.

Battlehammer
true,but he still loses pritty much ever dam time if not every

Mr Marvel
Professor Hulk is better in every way.

The Green Goliath for the Win.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by snoopdogg
They had a battle in Infinity Wars. Iron Man stepped on Hulks foot while Colossus had him in a full-nelson which pissed Hulk off. He then punched Colossus in the back of the head. A few more panels were shown of them fighting. Scans? I didn't see any in the respect thread. I didn't even see any of the WWHulk Colossus fight.

Kutulu
Scans? I didn't see any in the respect thread. I didn't even see any of the WWHulk Colossus fight.

Try your local comic shop, they'll probably have the scans.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Kutulu
Try your local comic shop, they'll probably have the scans. I'd have to go 50 miles to do so. Not gonna happen.

snoopdogg
Scans? I didn't see any in the respect thread. I didn't even see any of the WWHulk Colossus fight. The fight started in the main Infinity War series and a few more panels were shown in a tie-in issue.

hunbu04
colossus pretty much have zero shot of beating any of marvel top tier in strength department.

severance
Collosus is turned into an array of but stylish unusual ashtrays

Dinalfos
Professor Hulk is physically superior in every aspect that counts.

Alfheim
TOAST!

severance
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Professor Hulk is physically superior in every aspect that counts.

and way cleverer

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Professor Hulk is physically superior in every aspect that counts. Who has the harder balls?

guy222
hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.