The Ultimate Battle of Prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is it. I am taking some of the greatest masterminds/villains/heroes and pitting them against each other.

Team Marvel

Thanos,Adam Warlock,Dr. Strange,Dr. Doom,Annihilus,Reed Richards,Grandmaster,Tyrant,Odin

vs
Team DC

Darkseid,Monarch,Alexander Luthor,Lex Luthor,Batman,Superman,Ares,Mordru,Metron

Each side has a year before they engage in warfare.

Which side wins?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is it. I am taking some of the greatest masterminds/villains/heroes and pitting them against each other.

Team Marvel

Thanos,Adam Warlock,Dr. Strange,Dr. Doom,Annihilus,Reed Richards,Grandmaster,Tyrant,Odin

vs
Team DC

Which side wins? Oh noes switch Superman with Braniac.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Oh noes switch Superman with Braniac. It stays as is.

King Kandy
Team Marvel stomps.

iceman24567
It stays as is. Superman is like an Atari game system and the rest on his team are like X-Box 360 level as is i give Marvel the edge.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman is like an Atari game system and the rest on his team are like X-Box 360 level as is i give Marvel the edge. Superman is dc's flagship character and is no atari. There are lots of great minds on both sides here.

iceman24567
Marvel wins but not in a stomp.

tkitna
Scales are tipped in Marvels favor (by a bunch).

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Team Marvel stomps.

Agreed

Bouboumaster
Odin!?!?

Anyway, Marvel win

guy222
Team Marvel

Endrict Nuul
Marvel

TricksterPriest
Dr. Fate should be on team 2.

...........Also, for those giving Marvel the win? Team DC has 2, possibly 3 skyfathers and an abstract on their team. What the f**k?

Metalmanx

Team Marvel

vs
Team DC

Which side wins?

No Black Panther?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

...........Also, for those giving Marvel the win? Team DC has 2, possibly 3 skyfathers and an abstract on their team. What the f**k? Who is the abstract?

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

...........Also, for those giving Marvel the win? Team DC has 2, possibly 3 skyfathers and an abstract on their team. What the f**k?

So does Marvel: Tyrant, Odin, Grandmaster and guys well above top tier.

Also, those are probably Marvel's nastier preppers, DC lacks Brainiac for starters and thats a handicap in a full gun fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.