GDS Darkseid vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Priest
Is Monarch resistant to TP?

TricksterPriest
Too soon to call.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Too soon to call. How so?

TricksterPriest
No clear limits on Monarch's powers and we don't know all of what he can do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No clear limits on Monarch's powers and we don't know all of what he can do. You know there are still going to be Monarch threads before Countdown is over. So with what you know now who do you give the win to?

Tazer
Yo.

GDS-DS

Tazer

guy222
ds

Galan007
Until I see evidence that Monarch is immensely resistant to TP -- Darkseid ftw. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Until I see evidence that Monarch is immensely resistant to TP -- Darkseid ftw. smile Ok lets pretend for a moment he is as it would make sense. I mean the guy is planning on taking over the multiverse and I bet that hasnt slipped his mind. Do you think gds Darkseid can match him power vs power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

GDS-DS

Tazer Why?

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you think gds Darkseid can match him power vs power. Doubtful.

GDS-Darkseid's main threat, was his TP, imo...

So if you are preventing him from using one of his main powers here -- then Monarch probably takes this. srsly

Hazsekswthurmom
Could Monarch stomp Mordru and Validus with ease?

Southern_Rebel
Could the OE erase Monarch...if it hit him?

Tazer
Yo.

Why?

cuz I dont see Monarch being much, if ANY, stronger than SBW......and I remember wat GDS-DS has done to pre-C kryptonians, even those amped by Highfather and fighting in pairs.

GDS-DS this until I see something to support "GDS-DS <<<<<< Monarch".

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

cuz I dont see Monarch being much, if ANY, stronger than SBW......and I remember wat GDS-DS has done to pre-C kryptonians, even those amped by Highfather and fighting in pairs.

GDS-DS this until I see something to support "GDS-DS <<<<<< Monarch".

Tazer Prime is amped by a Guardian now so hes well above precrisis. I think Monarch has to much power for this Darkseid. Way too much power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Doubtful.

GDS-Darkseid's main threat, was his TP, imo...

So if you are preventing him from using one of his main powers here -- then Monarch probably takes this. srsly I doubt it would work on Monarch. He is too crafty to be defeated in this way imo. I could be wrong but I bet he could resist it.

Tazer
Yo.

Prime is amped by a Guardian now so hes well above precrisis. I think Monarch has to much power for this Darkseid. Way too much power.

1) said ampage wont last long, according to Mxy

2) he *still needed help* to capture AND HOLD Mxy

3) sure we know he's amp'd, but we have no idea by how much; just going by how he looks Id say he was simply as strong as an adult pre-C Supes.......which would be much of a threat to *this* particular DS.

4) if SBW takes *any* kind of dmg from his fight w/Monarch, then he aint well above pre-C; pre-C beings had dmg-resistance that would make the Celestials blink and going by yur statement his should be well beyond it.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

1) said ampage wont last long, according to Mxy

2) he *still needed help* to capture AND HOLD Mxy

3) sure we know he's amp'd, but we have no idea by how much; just going by how he looks Id say he was simply as strong as an adult pre-C Supes.......which would be much of a threat to *this* particular DS.

4) if SBW takes *any* kind of dmg from his fight w/Monarch, then he aint well above pre-C; pre-C beings had dmg-resistance that would make the Celestials blink and going by yur statement his should be well beyond it.

Tazer His ampage has lasted so far. Before his amp he easily defeated the new Ion. Who wouldnt need help capturing Mxy. Darkseid sure as hell would need help.

Have you seen Monarch in action and the forces he took down solo with friggin ease.

Inhuman

4)pre-C beings had dmg-resistance that would make the Celestials blink

http://i26.tinypic.com/qyhjq1.jpg

Tazer
Yo.

His ampage has lasted so far. Before his amp he easily defeated the new Ion. Who wouldnt need help capturing Mxy. Darkseid sure as hell would need help.

Have you seen Monarch in action and the forces he took down solo with friggin ease.

easily defeating the new Ion is hardly a feat given the Ion symbiote has yet to display more power than a typical GL, and DS prolly *wouldnt* need much help.

as for Monarch, yes I have, and Ive yet to see him do much of anything that makes me think he'd be a match, let alone more powerful outright, than GDS-DS; wiping out the Eastern Seaboard is nice but GDS-DS moved planets with a thought.

to say nothing about straight-up merking a mage (Mordru) it generally takes whole teams to beat......

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Inhuman
http://i26.tinypic.com/qyhjq1.jpg

note how he is NOT cut, and that that bottle was likel made out of K-rock.

so truly, his dmg-resistance is teh uber!! big grin

Tazer

Priest
uhuh

quanchi112
Yo.

easily defeating the new Ion is hardly a feat given the Ion symbiote has yet to display more power than a typical GL, and DS prolly *wouldnt* need much help.

as for Monarch, yes I have, and Ive yet to see him do much of anything that makes me think he'd be a match, let alone more powerful outright, than GDS-DS; wiping out the Eastern Seaboard is nice but GDS-DS moved planets with a thought.

to say nothing about straight-up merking a mage (Mordru) it generally takes whole teams to beat......

Tazer Monarch could destroy a planet with ease. I mean his power is capable of wrecking an entire universe. He has what it takes to beat down Darkseid.

And if you really think you havent seen Monarch do anything that would make you believe hes be a match for Darkseid then you havent been paying attention.

stick out tongue

Tazer
Yo.

Monarch could destroy a planet with ease. I mean his power is capable of wrecking an entire universe. He has what it takes to beat down Darkseid.

And if you really think you havent seen Monarch do anything that would make you believe hes be a match for Darkseid then you havent been paying attention.

stick out tongue

ok, so aside from that recent explosive energy-release (which, powerful as it was, is due to him *ALSO* being amped) wat has he done which makes U think he'll get the win here?

plz list some feats we've SEEN him do, not yur own personal speculation on wat he SHOULD be capable of.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

ok, so aside from that recent explosive energy-release (which, powerful as it was, is due to him *ALSO* being amped) wat has he done which makes U think he'll get the win here?

plz list some feats we've SEEN him do, not yur own personal speculation on wat he SHOULD be capable of.

Tazer I dont understand why you use Darkseid who was amped By Mordru,etc. yet you act like I cant use Monarch who was amped by all the other Captain Atoms.

He was going to destroy the Monitors personally. He had the balls to take them all on. We also can assume he was capable of this.

To me a feat that stands out is how before his amp he subdued all those heroes by himself with ease. It is as if he wasnt even trying. He also took on three Hal Jordans and three Supermen and beat them down easily. He then proceeded to mop the floor with the other Atoms.

He took on Prime who was out destroying everyone else in the universe he ran into.

Tazer
Yo.

I dont understand why you use Darkseid who was amped By Mordru,etc. yet you act like I cant use Monarch who was amped by all the other Captain Atoms.

I wasnt the 1 who picked this DS, now was I??

I didnt say U cant use this Capt. Atom, now did I??

He was going to destroy the Monitors personally. He had the balls to take them all on. We also can assume he was capable of this.

yes, he was going to destroy them by throwing his weaker sub-ordinates against them......I can see how THAT would work. and sure he had balls: he was going to let others do all his work for him.

yep, very ballsy.

To me a feat that stands out is how before his amp he subdued all those heroes by himself with ease. It is as if he wasnt even trying. He also took on three Hal Jordans and three Supermen and beat them down easily. He then proceeded to mop the floor with the other Atoms.

yea....but Adam was amped *even then*, or had U forgotten??

do U think Capt. Atom as standard wouldve done all of that normally??

and sorry to remind U, but GDS-DS was technically NOT DEFEATED; he left of his own accord. Monarch cannot say the same.

Im still waiting for that feat tho.

He took on Prime who was out destroying everyone else in the universe he ran into.

so did the heroes of E1, so I dont know how THAT makes him out to be a feat.......especially he apparently knew OF Prime, but made no steps to stop him during his rampages.

Tazer

Exiled Presence
I dont understand why you use Darkseid who was amped By Mordru,etc. yet you act like I cant use Monarch who was amped by all the other Captain Atoms.

Monarch can't kill the Monitors. Not if they dont' want to be killed. Thier shields are rediculous.

quanchi112
Yo.

I wasnt the 1 who picked this DS, now was I??

I didnt say U cant use this Capt. Atom, now did I??

yes, he was going to destroy them by throwing his weaker sub-ordinates against them......I can see how THAT would work. and sure he had balls: he was going to let others do all his work for him.

yep, very ballsy.

yea....but Adam was amped *even then*, or had U forgotten??

do U think Capt. Atom as standard wouldve done all of that normally??

and sorry to remind U, but GDS-DS was technically NOT DEFEATED; he left of his own accord. Monarch cannot say the same.

Im still waiting for that feat tho.

so did the heroes of E1, so I dont know how THAT makes him out to be a feat.......especially he apparently knew OF Prime, but made no steps to stop him during his rampages.

Tazer Monarch was going to personally interevene in the battle but then Prime showed up. Meaning he was going to fight alongside his army which he could solo if he wanted to. wink

Gds Darkseid stole beings powers basically because they were unaware of who he was and what he was after. Monarch looked virtually invincible in battle while Ds should have mopped the floor with Orion but failed to. He won but didnt show the ease that Monarch did when he defeated all these heroes at once. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
Monarch can't kill the Monitors. Not if they dont' want to be killed. Thier shields are rediculous. Yes...Monarch can kill the Monitors. If you failed to notice they were losing to his army which he was much greater than. smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
Monarch can't kill the Monitors. Not if they dont' want to be killed. Thier shields are rediculous.

What's up Nvr? Long time no see. smile

Tazer
Yo.

Monarch was going to personally interevene in the battle but then Prime showed up. Meaning he was going to fight alongside his army which he could solo if he wanted to. wink

right, so U have no evidence as to how the Monitors wouldve fared if they fought him.

like I thought.

Gds Darkseid stole beings powers basically because they were unaware of who he was and what he was after. Monarch looked virtually invincible in battle while Ds should have mopped the floor with Orion but failed to. He won but didnt show the ease that Monarch did when he defeated all these heroes at once. stick out tongue

looked virtually invincible......except when he fought that Monk El who actually kept him busy right?? or when he got dogpiled by those GLs.

yea, he looked REAL impressive there.

so, once again we find quanchi hideously overstating his arguments.......how surprising.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

right, so U have no evidence as to how the Monitors wouldve fared if they fought him.

like I thought.

looked virtually invincible......except when he fought that Monk El who actually kept him busy right?? or when he got dogpiled by those GLs.

yea, he looked REAL impressive there.

so, once again we find quanchi hideously overstating his arguments.......how surprising.

Tazer Uhm the Monitors were losing to his army. This is the same army that Monarch singlehandedly beat on. Actually there were more as he only took so many. He only took basically one of three but at the beginning he beat up on them in threes if you remember. These guys were beating on all of the Monitors. Again Monitor beat their asses before his Atom amp. Try connecting the dots. wink

Southern_Rebel
Uhm the Monitors were losing to his army. This is the same army that Monarch singlehandedly beat on. Actually there were more as he only took so many. He only took basically one of three but at the beginning he beat up on them in threes if you remember. These guys were beating on all of the Monitors. Again Monitor beat their asses before his Atom amp. Try connecting the dots. wink

yep, classic durquanchi strikes again!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
yep, classic durquanchi strikes again!!! I wish you would at least try to make a valid point for once.

TricksterPriest
You first. dur

Priest
Originally posted by Kutulu
What's up Nvr? Long time no see. smile
Te-He

Tazer
Yo.

Uhm the Monitors were losing to his army. This is the same army that Monarch singlehandedly beat on. Actually there were more as he only took so many. He only took basically one of three but at the beginning he beat up on them in threes if you remember. These guys were beating on all of the Monitors. Again Monitor beat their asses before his Atom amp. Try connecting the dots. wink

granted the Monitors were losing to his combined forces; M51 states as much, however he ALSO states that the powers of his fellow brethren were awesome and that this *shouldnt* be a fight for them. go back and take a look, he STATES that the others werent fighting smart.

and lets get real here: we SAW a total release of power from Monarch, and we *also* saw that Monitor shields >>>>>>>>> Monarch wiping out a universe.

so, there goes those dots U were trying to throw away hoping nobody would notice.......

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

granted the Monitors were losing to his combined forces; M51 states as much, however he ALSO states that the powers of his fellow brethren were awesome and that this *shouldnt* be a fight for them. go back and take a look, he STATES that the others werent fighting smart.

and lets get real here: we SAW a total release of power from Monarch, and we *also* saw that Monitor shields >>>>>>>>> Monarch wiping out a universe.

so, there goes those dots U were trying to throw away hoping nobody would notice.......

Tazer Yes they were losing to forces Monarch easily kept in check. So its safe to assume he would have crushed a Monitor. Again like I said he handled his own army and more while he was less powerful. It all adds up doesnt it.

Oh and Monitor surviving an indirect blast not aimed at him doesnt prove he could survive Monarch in a confrontation.

Juntai
Yo.

Tazer
Not just a mage, a Lord of Chaos.

Tazer
Yo.

Yes they were losing to forces Monarch easily kept in check. So its safe to assume he would have crushed a Monitor. Again like I said he handled his own army and more while he was less powerful. It all adds up doesnt it.

he handled his own army....by fighting 3 at the same time, and of the same type. the only time he didnt was when all of those other CA-alts joined in, but since he had the SAME POWER as them (except more powerful) that doesnt say much.

and U *still* have yet to provide any proof that the Monitors would fall to him.

Oh and Monitor surviving an indirect blast not aimed at him doesnt prove he could survive Monarch in a confrontation.

like it matters?? his armor getting breached started a chain reaction which led to U-51 going *kaput*; I dont think he had to be standing right there to say he'd handle it.....but then he was RIGHT THERE technically, so once again yur argument is shot.

and I just realized something: Monarch didnt 1-shot that universe either when ya think about it. all he did was kick-off a chain reaction which led to its destruction, not single-blast it away. I guess we cant say he'd take out GDS-DS either, AND GDS-DS still has the higher feats.

GDS-DS ftw......STILL.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

he handled his own army....by fighting 3 at the same time, and of the same type. the only time he didnt was when all of those other CA-alts joined in, but since he had the SAME POWER as them (except more powerful) that doesnt say much.

and U *still* have yet to provide any proof that the Monitors would fall to him.

like it matters?? his armor getting breached started a chain reaction which led to U-51 going *kaput*; I dont think he had to be standing right there to say he'd handle it.....but then he was RIGHT THERE technically, so once again yur argument is shot.

and I just realized something: Monarch didnt 1-shot that universe either when ya think about it. all he did was kick-off a chain reaction which led to its destruction, not single-blast it away. I guess we cant say he'd take out GDS-DS either, AND GDS-DS still has the higher feats.

GDS-DS ftw......STILL.

Tazer I feel sorry for posters such as yourselves because obviously you cant seem to get the point of what the writer was actually trying to get across.

Here are some scans to refresh your memory.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/11-12.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/13-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/14-2.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/15-1.jpg

I mean why do you think all of these heroes stayed and fought. Because the knew they couldnt defeat him even with their combined efforts. He kept them in check without killing them everytime they acted up. He kept them in check before he amped himself up with the remaining Captain Atoms. laughing out loud This isnt hard to figure out.

Now against the Monitors he sent less agasint them then we saw him easily keep in check in the scans before his amp. You figure it out. laughing out loud

Badabing
Quan, you've been on double secret probation for a while. uhuh

stick out tongue

Tazer
Yo.

I feel sorry for posters such as yourselves because obviously you cant seem to get the point of what the writer was actually trying to get across.

Here are some scans to refresh your memory.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/11-12.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/13-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/14-2.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/15-1.jpg

thnx for showing us how he struck down a bunch of STREET LEVELERS (with the sole exception being 1 MM & 1 Aquaman-alt..........and from behind at that!!

yea, he certainly faced some nasty opposition there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean why do you think all of these heroes stayed and fought. Because the knew they couldnt defeat him even with their combined efforts. He kept them in check without killing them everytime they acted up. He kept them in check before he amped himself up with the remaining Captain Atoms. laughing out loud This isnt hard to figure out.

yea, nobody here questiond Y they stayed, but thanx for showing every1 here how he only really FOUGHT those 3 Supermen -alts outside of the Arena.

which is just like I said.

Now against the Monitors he sent less agasint them then we saw him easily keep in check in the scans before his amp. You figure it out. laughing out loud

actually, he sent MORE against them since there were alts other than the ones we saw at the end of Arena involved in the fighting on U-51......like that Joker.

once again, thanx for showing us another lesson on how quanchi can COMPLETELY MISINTERPRET A SIMPLE COMIC BOOK.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

and still: GDS-DS FTW

Tazer

Kutulu
Yo.

thnx for showing us how he struck down a bunch of STREET LEVELERS (with the sole exception being 1 MM & 1 Aquaman-alt..........and from behind at that!!

Tazer

laughing 3 Supermen, multiple Green Lanterns, multiple Wonder Women, and you call them "street levelers"? Since when is Superman a street leveler?

Tazer
Yo.

laughing 3 Supermen, multiple Green Lanterns, multiple Wonder Women, and you call them "street levelers"? Since when is Superman a street leveler?

not them, the ppl that he eliminated in pics 2 & 3 that quanchi linked.

as for *those*.....did he FIGHT THEM??

Tazer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Quan, you've been on double secret probation for a while. uhuh

stick out tongue laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yo.

yea, nobody here questiond Y they stayed, but thanx for showing every1 here how he only really FOUGHT those 3 Supermen -alts outside of the Arena.

which is just like I said.

actually, he sent MORE against them since there were alts other than the ones we saw at the end of Arena involved in the fighting on U-51......like that Joker.

once again, thanx for showing us another lesson on how quanchi can COMPLETELY MISINTERPRET A SIMPLE COMIC BOOK.

Tazer He kept all of those forces at bay with his power. These guys werent street levelers. laughing out loud

I mean I showed you a scan of all of these warriors that he kept in check before he was even at his most powerful. wink

quanchi112
laughing 3 Supermen, multiple Green Lanterns, multiple Wonder Women, and you call them "street levelers"? Since when is Superman a street leveler? The funny thing is 1/3 of these street levelers that Monarch kept in check were beating on the Monitors. laughing

quanchi112
Yo.

not them, the ppl that he eliminated in pics 2 & 3 that quanchi linked.

as for *those*.....did he FIGHT THEM??

Tazer They didnt want to fight each other but Monarch and his power made them feel helpless. those who fought back were kept in check easily. stick out tongue

Tazer
Yo.

He kept all of those forces at bay with his power. These guys werent street levelers. laughing out loud

I mean I showed you a scan of all of these warriors that he kept in check before he was even at his most powerful. wink

actually, a few of those survivors were; look again. and ONCE AGAIN U dont dispute anything that Ive said.

and if he kept them in check then they wouldnt have plotted against him....like the GLs did.

Tazer

Sirius77
Prime is amped by a Guardian now so hes well above precrisis. I think Monarch has to much power for this Darkseid. Way too much power.

Hes not above pc. Hes pc-lite with an upgrade.

Tazer
Yo.

They didnt want to fight each other but Monarch and his power made them feel helpless. those who fought back were kept in check easily. stick out tongue

actually, they only went along until a plan could be made, as per monk Kents statement in that 1st ish......

Tazer

Sirius77
Monarch could destroy a planet with ease. I mean his power is capable of wrecking an entire universe. He has what it takes to beat down Darkseid.

stick out tongue

Pc Superman almost destroyed the multiverse with his speed alone by accident...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.