PC Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
So how does this go?

Inhuman
If your going to count the ridiculously high showing also take the ridiculously low showings.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Inhuman
If your going to count the ridiculously high showing also take the ridiculously low showings.

That only applies when it's not your favourite character, right? wink

Unnatural-POWER
Pre-Crisis Superman at his best showings would be too much for Thanos IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Pre-Crisis Superman at his best showings would be too much for Thanos IMO. WAY too much.

complexbrother
PC Superman was more powerful than most gods. but he also was incredably (sp?) vunerable to his weakneses . so if Thanos scans him first, Supes dies. if not Thanos is toast.

The Great Galen
I think supes can come at Thanos at speed fast enough to destroy the universe and deliver a punch powerful enough to level an entire solar system...or even a galaxy.

grey fox
Super Weaving FTW

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by complexbrother
PC Superman was more powerful than most gods. but he also was incredably (sp?) vunerable to his weakneses . so if Thanos scans him first, Supes dies. if not Thanos is toast.

VERY good point

Tazer

guy222
pc supes should win

Grammaton
PC Superman is ludicriously overpowered. Way above cosmic level. Still think this would be a good fight.

Superman 6/10

llagrok
PC Superman's showings are all over the chart :/

janus77
Thanos sticks Superman in a timeloop dimension full of Kryptonite.
... all it takes is 2 straws and an avocado confused.

psycho gundam
pc supes = the writers at dc trying their damnedest to distract the children from wwII.

the fact that people still talk/write about this shit dumbfounds me.

stop with pc supes. it was retconned for reason!

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by complexbrother

Pre-Crisis Superman's high showings far, far, far outweigh his low showings.

Inhuman
Pre-Crisis Superman's high showings far, far, far outweigh his low showings.

You may be right, but he does has embarrassing low showings.
most ignore that or act like all he had was godly high showings. smile

http://i29.tinypic.com/33aykgk.jpg

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Inhuman
You may be right, but he does has embarrassing low showings.
most ignore that or act like all he had was godly high showings. smile

http://i29.tinypic.com/33aykgk.jpg

Oh no doubt, this is absolutely right. It's just.......his high showings.......lol

Laguna L
Pre-Crisis Superman at his best showings would be too much for Thanos IMO.

Hazsekswthurmom
Thanos mind rapes him.....just because.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Laguna L

Yes I saw that, and i agree that in his best showing he would stomp thanos.

But my replies were based on what the thread starter stated.

Mr Marvel
You can't kill Thanos or any eternal with Physical force, nor heat or cold.
Which means there's nothing PC Superman he could do to Thanos. While Thanos could absorb his Solar energy or Mindrape or Transmute Kryptonite (which he would know about from Supes own mind).

Superman just can't beat Thanos. He's been unphased from being Shattered and Liquefied and Disembodied.

Southern_Rebel
Superman could one shot Thanos rather easily....Thanos has never brawled with anyone with that level of physical strength before...let alone speed.

At times...PC Supes would even make Runner look slow.

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Superman could one shot Thanos rather easily....Thanos has never brawled with anyone with that level of physical strength before...let alone speed.

At times...PC Supes would even make Runner look slow.

He fought Thor, Thing at the same time.

He fought Thor w/ warrior Madness ( ie Bloodlusted & upgraded) & Thor had the Power gem making him Literally "The Strongest being w/in the Marvel Universe". So to say that he hasn't faced someone w/ that level of Strength is Silly.

Dark-Jaxx
PC Supes sneezes on Thanos.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Mr Marvel
You can't kill Thanos or any eternal with Physical force, nor heat or cold.
Which means there's nothing PC Superman he could do to Thanos.

yea.....ummm, wasnt Thanos killed 2 years ago by having hit heart ripped out??

how was THAT not physical force?!??

Tazer

Mr Marvel
Because Drax is Literally his weakness, created by Mentor his Father and Chronos(the entity that lead the assault against IG Thanos) to SPECIFICALLY KILL THANOS, meaning that is his ONLY purpose.

Not to mention the New Drax that killed him was weaker in general then the old drax who could fly thru stars and destroy planets, however the "New" Drax was more powerful with regards to killing Thanos Himself. Think walking Kryponite.

Meaning that his death had nothing to do with Physical strength.

Read the Comic!

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Mr Marvel
Because Drax is Literally his weakness, created by Mentor his Father and Chronos(the entity that lead the assault against IG Thanos) to SPECIFICALLY KILL THANOS, meaning that is his ONLY purpose.

Not to mention the New Drax that killed him was weaker in general then the old drax who could fly thru stars and destroy planets, however the "New" Drax was more powerful with regards to killing Thanos Himself. Think walking Kryponite.

Meaning that his death had nothing to do with Physical strength.

Read the Comic!

which kinda ignores all of the other times Thanos outright IGNORED Drax and beat him.....HOW MANY TIMES??

yea, U can believe that "walking krytonite" -crap if U want to, but Thanos still got his heart ripped out by physical force.

not saying Supes KTFOs him here, but Thanos *will not* be shrugging his blows off.

Tazer

The Great Galen
Especially when Supes could level solar systems to possibly glaxies with his punch, plz Thanos is dead.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

All jokes aside. That would probably do the job... and I'm not hating. Most would die.

The Great Galen
Will PC Supes has a universe destroying feat to his credit, under his own power mind u (no artifact or wat not like thanos always needs). IMO I dont see how Thanos could even get a victory...hes beat in every way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.