Jedah vs Ultra Devil Jin and Night Terror WITH A TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenfrente
Devil jin has absorbed Jinpachi's devil gene, like in his ending in Tekken 5. He has also killed Kazuya and absorbed his devil gene, making Jin possess 100% of the devil gene (unless, of course, you are of the belief that Heihachi posesses the devil gene. It is my thread, and I do not hold this belief).
Night Terror as he as seen as the secret boss at the end of SCIII, and also in Nightmare's ending. He is wielding Soul Edge in this battle.

Akuma Killer
lol

Furion
The Queer still wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Jedah ftw. Both of these people attack with brute force, which can't kill Jedah, who will regen from any and all damage. Jedah can soul eat them ftw.

Furion
Can't eat Night Terror's soul since Night Terror has no soul.

Dark-Jaxx
NT is Soul Edge, SE's soul is Inferno.

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
NT is Soul Edge, SE's soul is Inferno. Originally posted by Furion
Can't eat Night Terror's soul since Night Terror has no soul.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
I just proved he has a soul, NT is Soul Edge, who's soul is Inferno, Night Terror's soul is Inferno.

Furion
Inferno isn't Night Terror. Night Terror is the physical incarnation of Soul Edge. Amped up with Soul Caliber's powerz.

Dark-Jaxx
Inferno is his soul. NT is Soul Edge, as you said, Inferno is the soul of Soul Edge, and is basically an amped Nightmare, NT has a soul.

Akuma Killer
he could just banish them to the Majigen, then destroy it.

Or take D. Jins soul and make a Majigen out of it and use it to quickly tear NT apart. OR he can just suck them dry of their power. OR absorb D.Jin's soul to increase his power by D.jin's power and obliterate NT. (this scenario would be very unnecessary tho)
OR use the Majigen to destroy their demension.

I could go on and on, one of the things that make Jedah so good is the fact that he can do so many things....and the fact that he's immortal.

Classic NES
Get rid of jedah and this will be a fair fight.

Akuma Killer
But NT and D.Jin will have no one to fight against.

Tenfrente
He means have them fight each other.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Classic NES
Get rid of jedah and this will be a fair fight. Haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.