The Pantheon Vs. The Darkstalkers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becci
All at their prime! wink

Utrigita
All the Darkstalkers???

Becci
All playable big grin

Burning thought
oo without stripulations ime sure the Darkstalkers would destroy the Parthanon if it were not for their special skills, the Parthanon although unkown are very powerful with time however (aman'thul ftw) and so may be able to freeze the darkstalkers solid, however as far as i understand the soldiers of those who live on Makai have the power to destroy planets or was it nobles, i cant remember, ime no Darkstalker knowledgable

but i think through nifty powers like time and Norgannons magic the parthanon will win without losses, or minor losses, however the Darkstalkers power over souls and if pyron is included (ime not sure hes a true darkstalker, more of an alien entity to the world) but if he is, he would crush most titans with a finger i would say

EvilAngel
Pantheon, titans who have huge control over all elements including time vs some more powerful beat'em'up characters.... It's almost spite

Becci
Pyron is honestly the only obstacle in the path in my opinion, due to his size. However, warlock simpletons with almost no magic extent at all are able to banish massive elementals. I believe the granters of magic has a trick up their sleeves for a gigantic being such as Pyron.

Burning thought
maybe but Pyron is not an elemental in true sense, hes not even fire, hes described as "cosmic energy" but "shrug"

pyron if hes included would be a problem but it would be powerful and nifty abilities VS overall powers that can effect many, like the Darkstalkers, for instance Jedahs power to rip the souls out of millions, Pyrons a massive perhaps sun sized entity who would pull apart any Titan like an angry toddler with a stick insect, and then you have all the other darkstalkers who although less impressive Demitri has many energy attacks and shapeshifting

Becci
One should never underestimate the powers of magic. Also, Sargeras fought soul-sucking foes for countless thousand years and he was not even at long-term close of having it harmed.

Darth Extecute
I think Norgannon can tame the flame..

Utrigita
I also have my doubt about the Darkstalkers being capable of using soul steals against the Pantheon.

Lets just ge one thing absolutely straight here is the Titan going in for the kill ore what they are normally doing trying to contain the threat???

Becci
They are all allowed to go all out. They are going for the kill, Utrigita smile

Akuma Killer
If Morrigan, Pyron (Pyron as the univerese) and Jedah are at full power things can get REALLY UGLY. My votes on the DS.

If jedah has the power to still a few BILLOIN (I think it was trillion, tho) souls at one time the Patheon should be no problem. The only thing that really screwed Jedah was that the soul of God/Belail was in it as well. But that's a prolly.

And if Anita is in this she could very well kill every not only did she X jedah but she destroyed his entire dimension and freed every soul Jedah had taken.

Not to mention that most of the DS know high level magic.

Becci
The souls that Jedah stole were not Pantheon souls.

EvilAngel
Pantheon have immortal souls no expression

I jsut thought I'd state the obvious there

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Becci
The souls that Jedah stole were not Pantheon souls. Yeah, but they were DS souls.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Yeah, but they were DS souls.

DS souls are pathetic laughing out loud Have a DS ever pulled their soul back? Defended their soul effortlessly against soul suckers? Trust me.. Taking a million DS souls can not be matched to trying to steal a pantheon soul.. At least not Sargeras, who could probably solo the majority of the DSes..

Burning thought
no i wouldnt say that, what could Sargerus do? he would be completly destroyed by Pyron alone, no hes a non factor

the only factor are Norgannon and Aman'thul imo

Darth Extecute
Considering the fact that Sargeras is the mightiest warlock that has ever existed, he can do quite a lot.. you could more or less multiply the WoW warlock with 10.000 and get yourself a Sargeras.

The habitants of Azeroth said that they would rather fight the entire burning legion directly thousand times over than face the wrath of Sargeras for a moment.

Burning thought
yes but still, the inhabitants of azeroth could be flicked out of excistence by pyron alone, let alone Jedah and Demitri, Demitri who bested Pyron and Jedah who bested Demitri+pyrons power put together

Sargerus himself imo is nothing in this fight, the powerful magics of Norgannon and Aman'Thul are the only hope for the Parthanon imo, being the greatest warlock is one thing but being a master of magic itself like Norgannon or the most powerful of the titans and a known user of time powers like Aman'thul, my money would be with them, Sargerus seems so much more physical imo, i dont know why but i see him as a sword wileding champion (he did wield a sword afterall) instead of the magic shooting, sly mage who could beat a powerhouse who the other two titans represent to me

Sargerus imo just doesnt have known tricks that i think would work

Becci
Sargeras more or less CREATED the Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde that we know today. His powers are beyond theirs. He may not have as much influense as Aman'Thul and Norgannon in the fight, but he is a factor. Remember it is the Pantheon. One by one they are powerful, but they are TOGETHER. As a team yes

Burning thought
problem is, their what if factors and to my mind so are darkstalkers, we know what they reperesnt and a few powers but apart from that their difficult to place, i mean hell a lot of the DS would swat Azeroth, a single phobos robot that pyron can create an army of would prob deal incredible damage, if not destroy the place

Becci
I believe that the whole Pantheon would pretty much smite Pyron to oblivion. Even though Aman'Thul and Norgannon are the mightiest in the way of magic, the others are NOT weak.

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron wipes his forehead off and accidently incinerates the Pantheon.

Seriously, he is just that big.

Burning thought
we know how big he is, but being frozen in time is going to prevent him from doing anything, what with having his soul ripped out and then Norgannon doing some magic mumbo jumbo, the guy is going to be crushed alone

Dark-Jaxx
Sure, alone, but he has hundreds to thousands of dudes(if we count the ENTIRE Phobos army or the entire Soul Bee race who are in employment of Jedah).

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sure, alone, but he has hundreds to thousands of dudes(if we count the ENTIRE Phobos army or the entire Soul Bee race who are in employment of Jedah).

Seriously, minor soldiers is NOT a factor. Norgannon spends one single thought and they will all turn into dust. It is the big combatants that deals the challenging blow here.

Burning thought
w8 a min, when has Norgannon turned thousands to dust with a thought?

Becci
You need to develop what is already done, Burning Thought. We both agree that he is the greatest source of magic in the world of Warcraft. A weakened, minor blue dragon turned a fair thirty or more undeads to dust by simply using a thought and no effort at all.

Now, that blue dragon is NO match against the power of Malygos. Now, Malygos is definatly NO match for Norgannon stick out tongue

Now imagine Norgannon make an effort.

Dark-Jaxx
And 30 normal undeads don't even amount to 1 Phobos.

Becci
And one weakend minor blue dragon does not even count as 1% of Malygos power.

Dark-Jaxx
And 100 undeads would not even equal 1 Phobos, hell, maybe even 1,000.

1 Phobos can destroy a city by firing many missiles, imagine what 1,000 could do.

Becci
What damage has a phobos endured?

EvilAngel
And 100 undeads would not even equal 1 Phobos, hell, maybe even 1,000.

1 Phobos can destroy a city by firing many missiles, imagine what 1,000 could do.

30 x 100, = 30,000

Lets assume for examples sake Malygos is equal to 5% of Norgannon.

30,000 x 20 = 600,000

So by a mere thought alone, thats 600,000 into dust

Dark-Jaxx
That's as you said, an assumption. I could easily assume one Phobos could solo 2/3rds of Azeroth by flying around spamming missiles, I don't, but just saying.

Phobos have taken blows from Pyron.

Becci
A hand few of Phobos would kick Azeroth ass, seriously no expression

As long as the dragons do not kick in. The Azeroth defense is pathetic since the fall of Cenarius.

Dark-Jaxx

As long as the dragons do not kick in. The Azeroth defense is pathetic since the fall of Cenarius. 1. Really. confused

2. True enough.

Becci
Now the pantheon on the other hand, they would destroy the pathetic little phobos army. Nogrannon has to focus only for a little while and any phobos approaching them all will scatter into minor pieces.

EvilAngel

I dunno, there's alot of big nasty things hiding in the deep dark places of Azeroth.

Becci
I am speaking about the average defense stick out tongue Not many are custom to missiles blowing their allied into pieces.

I can see Lich King laugh them to pieces though angel

EvilAngel
I am speaking about the average defense stick out tongue Not many are custom to missiles blowing their allied into pieces.

Ohh, yeah. You're right.

Least the gnomes could get wiped out once and for all big grin

Becci
They are tricky bastards. They have even invented a device that teleport them to outlands no expression If anyone outlives the end of the world, it is the GNOMES and NOZDORMU stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
I DESPISE the Gnomes.

So one Phobos could solo Stormwind or Ironforge?

Becci
I DESPISE the Gnomes.

Stormwind possibly, but Ironforge got themselves quite the defense. It is after all the most populated alliance city in Azeroth. Both the Gnome and the Dwarven king resides there and they got loads of devices..

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah...but he could missile spam it from the air.

EvilAngel
They are tricky bastards. They have even invented a device that teleport them to outlands no expression If anyone outlives the end of the world, it is the GNOMES and NOZDORMU stick out tongue

Nah, the Goblins will survive, because the gremlins (distant cousins) come and annoy the Photo to self destruction

I DESPISE the Gnomes.

*shoots the top of the mountain a few times*

*mountain crushes dwarves*

*gnomes escape through the crackes*

Becci
Yeah...but he could missile spam it from the air.

They have tanks, my love.

Dark-Jaxx
Tanks? Missiles>>>Tanks.

Becci
The tank has rockets too, you know. Believe me, the gnomes WILL find a way to take him down. They have ghyrocopters at mass production, so sending a couple hundred of those out with bombs and weapons will be quite the effective attack. Then have tanks launch at the Phobos from the ground and dwarven snipers go for the weak spots. Not to mention the dwarven king that will smash that thing silly with his blunt weapon.

Dark-Jaxx
Lol, Pyron couldn't kill a Phobos with just punches. Also, Phobos can use melee to take out the tanks and other manned vehicles that lack such abilities. And when I say missiles, I don't mean he fires one missile and reloads, I mean he fires a ballista of missiles as long as he wants. He also has other weapons, like a machine gun arm among others, I think he has some kinda beam too. Weak spots? I have not heard of such a thing, the things we made by a being with awareness on a cosmic level, I doubt he would give them weak points. Phobos shreds Dwarven King with machine gun.

EvilAngel
Gnomes hit it with a shrink ray. Problem solved, or turned into a general annoyance

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Gnomes hit it with a shrink ray. Problem solved, or turned into a general annoyance They would have some problems hitting something a mile high who is constantly maneuvering and firing on them.

Becci
Lol, Pyron couldn't kill a Phobos with just punches. Also, Phobos can use melee to take out the tanks and other manned vehicles that lack such abilities. And when I say missiles, I don't mean he fires one missile and reloads, I mean he fires a ballista of missiles as long as he wants. He also has other weapons, like a machine gun arm among others, I think he has some kinda beam too. Weak spots? I have not heard of such a thing, the things we made by a being with awareness on a cosmic level, I doubt he would give them weak points. Phobos shreds Dwarven King with machine gun.

laughing

They were created by a being with cosmical awareness and therefore has no weaknesses?

Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde just turned invincible (To a sense)

Becci
They would have some problems hitting something a mile high who is constantly maneuvering and firing on them.

You have any idea how wrong that looks?

Dark-Jaxx
laughing

They were created by a being with cosmical awareness and therefore has no weaknesses?

Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde just turned invincible (To a sense) They don't have any real weakness, and were not created by him, only amped. I am just saying, they have no known weakness.

Becci
Neither does the Pantheon. Boochya!

EvilAngel
They don't have any real weakness, and were not created by him, only amped. I am just saying, they have no known weakness.

EMP surely would be a weakness

Dark-Jaxx
EMP surely would be a weakness They are not computer droids...I think...

Becci
They are not computer droids...I think...

They are machines.

EvilAngel
They are not computer droids...I think...

EMP would screw up any computer

If it's a machine, EMP is weakness

If there's a little man inside, the shock of heavy collisions would be enough to kill him

Dark-Jaxx

If it's a machine, EMP is weakness

If there's a little man inside, the shock of heavy collisions would be enough to kill him Really? So an EMP could destroy a gun? That's a machine.

EvilAngel
Really? So an EMP could destroy a gun? That's a machine.

Don't try to play smart with me, you'll end up lookin stupid no expression

Dark-Jaxx
But I like to look stupid, it makes my yeast rise as Ed would say.

Burning thought
It is a good thing Pyron is not fighting the whole Pantheon lol.

One Phobos can barrage cities with missiles, not destroy a world of Azeroth's size lol.

Titans are at best mountain size I think. Pyron at best is at least sun sized, and from what I have heard(but never confirmed), galaxy sized, but I'll go with sun, since a living galaxy losing to one vampire sounds ridiculous.

The Pantheon has immortal souls? Who DOESN'T have an immortal soul? Your soul lasts forever after your body dies. And I think it is pretty safe to say Jedah is a greater soul eater than anything Sargeras has faced.

Demitri has great durability, tanking dimension shredding attacks, tho alot of his true power is slightly shrouded in mystery.

Morrigan is a shapeshifting Succubus who can reduce people to skeletons with a kiss.

Donavan is one of the most powerful DSers, with extreme class 100 strength, good speed and skill, and he has three gods amping his already powerful Dhampir power. And as Dee, he has all those powers, only is a full vampire now.

Then there are the lesser, mere B+ ranks. Bishamon can drain blood and souls with his sword, and can mentally control it with telekinesis, and is physically a match for Donavan. Rikuo can command water on massive tidal wave levels, and physically is fairly powerful. J. Talbain is a powerful martial artist who can fire dragon blasts from his palm. Sasquatch can freeze beings easily, and has extreme strength and good agility, especially for his bodybuild. Anakaris is an ancient mummy who can extend his body, is physically powerful, and has many unique powers like trapping opponents in coffins. Victor is very strong and combines high voltage electricity into his power. Felicia...who cares. B.B. Hood is pretty tough for a human, tho she is still human. I couldn't give a damn about the others, except Lilith, who is a near equal to Morrigan.

And then there is a factor that has not been brought up yet...if this is literally every DS character, then there would not be one Phobos, there would be hundreds to thousands of them. With a barrage of missiles, the Pantheon will be overwhelmed if Pyron were to hold them back.

Anita should be excluded in truth, she is an equal to Belial at full power for God's sake.

Becci
That is bannable, Burning Thought no expression I have not read it all yet, as I wanted to tell you while it is still editable (Read the first lines).

Burning thought
That is bannable, Burning Thought no expression I have not read it all yet, as I wanted to tell you while it is still editable (Read the first lines).

stick out tongue woops lol it sure is

Becci
I guess that is a start stick out tongue

I have only blurred trough it, but a few points I would like to add:

- Khaz'goroth DWARVES tall mountains while being bent down. That is his original size. Then keep in mind that all titans can shapeshift at will.

- Jedah is a greater soul eater than the foes Sargeras has encountered, but since countless thousands of years did not even tickle his soul or even damage him at all when he fought the dark forces- despite their attacks upon his soul, we should take THAT in consideration. Especially since one of the races he fought basically based their life on tormenting souls.
I know you all would take it in consideration if your dear character would have a similar feat in their merits. What they said about immortal soul, I would dare say 'unharmable', at least from what is seen so far. Sure, he did not fight one powerful being such as Jedah, but he fought thousands that are not lousy at treating/tormenting souls.

- All of Pantheon already are shapeshifter and are custom to other forms than their true ones, thus Morrigans kiss means little. Being reduced would not stop them. And even if she reduced one which I doubt she would be able to, another Pantheon would simply cure the victim. Yes, they can do so. Even the less magical ones can dispel such effects.
Besides, Sargeras has fought countless succubuses that kiss people to the left and right. He if anyone could resist her.

- When I made the thread, I did not mean the entire DS universe. I meant the playable ones.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
The Pantheon has immortal souls? Who DOESN'T have an immortal soul? Your soul lasts forever after your body dies. And I think it is pretty safe to say Jedah is a greater soul eater than anything Sargeras has faced.

I laugh at you for you do not know what that means ninja

Immortal soul means yyour souls cannot be forcefully ripped or taken from your body, it's basically immune to all attacks and the like

Utrigita
They are all allowed to go all out. They are going for the kill, Utrigita smile

Then I can only say poor Darkstalkers sad

Akuma Killer
Unless the pantheon have feats that allow them to survive the heat of thousands of cores and stars, when pyron grows big, they will burn in his very presence.

Becci
Now where did you dig that fact up? Where does it say that his heat equals thousands of cores and(?) stars?

Besides, all together I think they can reduce Pyron's size. Aman'Thul alone is an extremely talented magiciant.

Utrigita
Unless the pantheon have feats that allow them to survive the heat of thousands of cores and stars, when pyron grows big, they will burn in his very presence.

Magical shields.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Utrigita
Magical shields. lol, they cant survive the heat of even 1 star let alone billions and possibly trillions of them.Originally posted by Becci
Now where did you dig that fact up? Where does it say that his heat equals thousands of cores and(?) stars?

Besides, all together I think they can reduce Pyron's size. Aman'Thul alone is an extremely talented magiciant. The fact that he's eaten billions possibly trillions of them. (thousands was an extreme understatement on my behalf)

And the fact that he began to screw up planet earth's weather even tho he was light years away from it and the fact that he burned brighter then most stars even though he was several times further away from the planet then most stars are.Originally posted by Utrigita
Besides, all together I think they can reduce Pyron's size. Aman'Thul alone is an extremely talented magiciant. I doubt they can, seein as how Pyron can grow so big that earth isn't even the size of his fingernail (if he had'em), literally

Utrigita
lol, they cant survive the heat of even 1 star let alone billions and possibly trillions of them.

Care to show me the proof that they cannot... A manashield drains mana from the users reserves and since Norgamman mana reserves are practically limitless well it will be some time before Pyron gets through...

Akuma Killer
Care to show me the proof that they cannot... A manashield drains mana from the users reserves and since Norgamman mana reserves are practically limitless well it will be some time before Pyron gets through... The reserves may be limitless but they don't use an Xtreme amount, comparable to Pyron at one time.

And also, mana does not equate to cosmic heat. when i have proof that they can use their shields and dive into a star, then I would say they are worthy of fending off Pyron very presence.

Burning thought
w8 a min, when has Pyron been known to be hot? especially as hot as suns?

Akuma Killer
w8 a min, when has Pyron been known to be hot? especially as hot as suns? He say he's the embodiment of fire as one of his win quotes in DS3 AND he basically caused Xtreme global warmin when he approached the earth in the comic AND all of his attacks set you on fire even regular punches and kicks.

Becci
He say he's the embodiment of fire as one of his win quotes in DS3 AND he basically caused Xtreme global warmin when he approached the earth in the comic AND all of his attacks set you on fire even regular punches and kicks.

Embodiment of fire? That makes him elemental after all no expression

Utrigita
The reserves may be limitless but they don't use an Xtreme amount, comparable to Pyron at one time.

And also, mana does not equate to cosmic heat. when i have proof that they can use their shields and dive into a star, then I would say they are worthy of fending off Pyron very presence.

And you know that how, and if this is corrupted Sargares then Pyron isn't going to hurt him in any way since page 125 in Shadows and Light Clearly says that Sargares is completely immune to fire.

When has Pyron ever showed to have that level of Heat???

And I see no reason why they shouldn't the Shield can take the amount of damage that the user has mana too, so the temperatur of oure Sun is like what... 5000 Kelvin Archimonde in WoW has around 4,900,000 Hp... and the capability of using a Mana Shield...

Burning thought
He say he's the embodiment of fire as one of his win quotes in DS3 AND he basically caused Xtreme global warmin when he approached the earth in the comic AND all of his attacks set you on fire even regular punches and kicks.

but whats more canon, apprently the comic strips are canon, the ones that say he is simply a cosmic being, then his win quote says hes the embodiment of fire...hmm..id go with the comic strip, if its canon ofc, since it was written by the omnicient creator of it, while pyron himself is speaking the second piece of information

also furthermore all he does is cause Globla warming and you assume he is the heat of thousands of stars, our star which is small in our solarsystem moved closer by a fairly small amount in relation to its size would turn the planet to ash

Akuma Killer
Embodiment of fire? That makes him elemental after all no expression Cosmic fire, prolly.

I think he just says that cuz he's a hot and burnin, too many official sources say he's made of pure energy.

Becci
Energy can be restrained. By magic if anything.

Burning thought
either way, the heat of pyron was an overexageration, his heat is likely high but nothing on a sun, not even close

Utrigita
Agreed with both ^^

Akuma Killer

also furthermore all he does is cause Globla warming and you assume he is the heat of thousands of stars, our star which is small in our solarsystem moved closer by a fairly small amount in relation to its size would turn the planet to ash Pyron was severely shrunken When he made contact wit the earth, at that point in time he was much smaller then earth.

Becci
either way, the heat of pyron was an overexageration, his heat is likely high but nothing on a sun, not even close

The heat is nothing but a farfetched speculation.

Becci
Pyron was severely shrunken When he made contact wit the earth, at that point in time he was much smaller then earth.

Please tell us where this is stated.

Akuma Killer
either way, the heat of pyron was an overexageration, his heat is likely high but nothing on a sun, not even close never said it was as hot as the sun in the 1st place.

Utrigita
Pyron was severely shrunken When he made contact wit the earth, at that point in time he was much smaller then earth.

Pyron being minor then usual doesn't mean that his heat output is lesser actually his heat output should be bigger.

Utrigita

This I believe was your first post in the thread.

Becci
never said it was as hot as the sun in the 1st place.

Do you know what a sun is, kid?

lol, they cant survive the heat of even 1 star let alone billions and possibly trillions of them.

Akuma Killer
Please tell us where this is stated. You don't read it, they show it (in the comic, as he gets closer, he shrinks down). Check the Pyron respect thread.

Becci
You don't read it, they show it (in the comic, as he gets closer, he shrinks down). Check the Pyron respect thread.

It is called distant perspective. It can be very eluding.

Akuma Killer
This I believe was your first post in the thread. Never said it was a sun, tho.Originally posted by Utrigita
This I believe was your first post in the thread. That doesn't say the sun tho.

Burning thought
you said it was cores of stars, a star is a sun....the core is the hottest part of the sun "shrug"

Utrigita
Never said it was a sun, tho.

Then I wonder what the reference to the star is... The Planets within oure solar system is seen as stars but I doubt it was them you where refering too, since there heat is at max 700 Kelvin at Mercury

Akuma Killer
It is called distant perspective. It can be very eluding. Not to me, pyron is so large that the earth can orbit his fingers but when he gets closer to the earth he becomes smaller than it, sounds like shrinkage to me.

Becci
Never said it was a sun, tho. That doesn't say the sun tho.

laughing out loud Uncunning

laughing out loud Ignorant

laughing out loud Fanboy

Not to me, pyron is so large that the earth can orbit his fingers but when he gets closer to the earth he becomes smaller than it, sounds like shrinkage to me.

I looked at the respect thread and read all 10 pages trough. I could not find any proof of this statement. You need to show it to me from elsewhere.

Akuma Killer
you said it was cores of stars, a star is a sun....the core is the hottest part of the sun "shrug" I meant cores of planets and stars not suns which are giant stars.

I can't believe you can attempt to refute that pyron is hot even tho he sets you on fire wit every move.

What, you think Pyron eats billions of stars and PLANET cores and nothin happens? If your a being made of complete energy and you do nothin but eat hot energy, you tellin me you wont become hot energy?Originally posted by Becci

I looked at the respect thread and read all 10 pages trough. I could not find any proof of this statement. You need to show it to me from elsewhere. You need to look harder cuz I didn't make the thread so I don't know what exact page it's on and the computer I'm on can't show pics cuz it's got a block on it.

Becci
I meant cores of planets and stars not suns which are giant stars.

I can't believe you can attempt to refute that pyron is hot even tho he sets you on fire wit every move.

What, you think Pyron eats billions of stars and PLANET cores and nothin happens? If your a being made of complete energy and you do nothin but eat hot energy, you tellin me you wont become hot energy?

laughing out loud

Becci
haermm

Becci
faint

Becci

What, you think Pyron eats billions of stars and PLANET cores and nothin happens? If your a being made of complete energy and you do nothin but eat hot energy, you tellin me you wont become hot energy? You need to look harder cuz I didn't make the thread so I don't know what exact page it's on and the computer I'm on can't show pics cuz it's got a block on it.

Afraid you and I might interpret pictures differently. Because I looked at all pictures and found nothing to support your argument.

Utrigita

The earths core is around 3000 to 5000 Kelvin

And Friend, what do you think the majority of the stars on the night sky is??? Planets ore Suns...

Classification of a Star

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star

Burning thought

What, you think Pyron eats billions of stars and PLANET cores and nothin happens? If your a being made of complete energy and you do nothin but eat hot energy, you tellin me you wont become hot energy?

if your made of cosmic energy you dont have to get hotter, also hes heating gas, if hes absorbing the sun, and turning it into his own energy although when was it stated he has ever eaten a sun? its been stated hes eaten planets, but not suns

Utrigita
faint

laughing out loud

are you still there???

Becci
laughing out loud

are you still there???

Barely.... breathing.... but I am shockyes

Who else?
laughing out loud How this thread got off the first page is beyond me. Jedah and Morrigan at full power are in the thread.

Jedah killed the Pyron empowered Demetri.

And Morrigan is equal to Belial Aensland who is God the of Makai, who would curbstomp 10 jedahs with minimal effort and can rip holes into dimensions with warning shots. And has an unrivaled soul stealing power.

DS win with Jedah alone, and my God Anita is allowed too, she's basically Belail but human. She even managed to silence Jedah and his soul was eternal.

Becci
All Pantheon are Eternal yes It is official.

Who else?

What, you think Pyron eats billions of stars and PLANET cores and nothin happens? If your a being made of complete energy and you do nothin but eat hot energy, you tellin me you wont become hot energy? . It is a sensible thought but there is no proof of it. Pyron is REALLY HOT but probably not as much as a star. The Pantheon Have FAR GREATER foes to face if they combat ALL the DS.

Who else?
All Pantheon are Eternal yes It is official. I mean Jedah can exist as just a soul and still kill people and move around and stuff

Becci
You mean just like Sargeras did? Cool. Although he never killed anyone, but he did manipulate the most powerful magical object of existance.

Utrigita
Also I have did what was wishes of me long ago check if the wish ability was usuable for the Titans... and Becci, and Burning Thought who can look for himself, it is usuable by the entire Pantheon.

Ore the most correct, is they have it but the it seems that in combat the only one that cannot use it is apparently Sargeras as Corrupted. The other members are capable of using it but prefer not to use it unless in need of escape.

Utrigita
Barely.... breathing.... but I am shockyes

Good smokin'

Who else?
You mean just like Sargeras did? Cool. Although he never killed anyone, but he did manipulate the most powerful magical object of existance. Jedah attempted to go toe to toe with the God of the human world, he actually fought. As just a floating circle of spirit energy.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Who else?
Jedah attempted to go toe to toe with the God of the human world, he actually fought. As just a floating circle of spirit energy.

The Pantheon defeated the Gods of the Azeroth World.

Becci
Originally posted by Who else?
Jedah attempted to go toe to toe with the God of the human world, he actually fought. As just a floating circle of spirit energy.

While a God or two has been KILLED by the titans and three or four more defeated. They succeeded with what Jedah failed (Times five).

Utrigita
While a God or two has been KILLED by the titans and three or four more defeated. They succeeded with what Jedah failed (Times five).

And it is still debatable if the Pantheon even toke a active role smile

Becci
Even worse for Jedah, since the Pantheon is superior all others by far stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
I don't think you get what Akuma Killer means, Jedah fought against THE God of the human world, not some Old God, Anita is pretty much the human world's supreme being when her power is fully unlocked.

Pyron has never eaten a star to my knowledge. Galaxies worth of planets, sure, but not a star.

Also, I noticed many people here like to ask members to prove negatives. Like,"Prove they can't withstand the heat of the sun", it is entirely impossible to prove a negative, burden of proof is on you.

Becci
It is quite tough to prove the endurance of the Pantheon. Mainly because they have never been harmed. We would have to post every single page of book, strip of comic and parts of game that they are mentioned in to prove it faint

The only one that has ever been harmed was Sargeras, that did it on purpose.

Dark-Jaxx
It is quite tough to prove the endurance of the Pantheon. Mainly because they have never been harmed. We would have to post every single page of book, strip of comic and parts of game that they are mentioned in to prove it faint

The only one that has ever been harmed was Sargeras, that did it on purpose. Well it is stupid to ask someone to prove they didn't, they are big enough and are made of metal(I think), so it is safe to assume they have>human durability, just not sure how much.

Becci
Wait.... what exactly are you talking about?

Dark-Jaxx
They are more durable than humans certainly, but we should not make some wild assumption that they can take the heat of a sun.

Becci
The phobos?

Dark-Jaxx
Can tank punches from Pyron, who in strength manhandled Donavan, who is a class 100 character in strength.

Becci
We are talking about the phobos, right?

Dark-Jaxx
We are talking about the phobos, right? Yeah. Also, I say Donavan is class 100 in strength, because he stabbed a HUGE falling cliff, and with one arm kept it from falling so some humans can escape, and kept his grip even efter being stabbed in the chest twice.

Akuma Killer
I don't think you get what Akuma Killer means, Jedah fought against THE God of the human world, not some Old God, Anita is pretty much the human world's supreme being when her power is fully unlocked. Xactly...

Pyron has never eaten a star to my knowledge. Galaxies worth of planets, sure, but not a star. I'll admit I went a lil over board when I said that but my point still stands...Pyron has eaten a lot of hot things that the Pantheon can't even get close to.

Also, I noticed many people here like to ask members to prove negatives. Like,"Prove they can't withstand the heat of the sun", it is entirely impossible to prove a negative, burden of proof is on you. I noticed that too.

And it's real nice of you guys to grill me on a detail so small that it's almost irrelevant. Rather Pyron is hot or not doesn't even matter at all. He can still crush the Pantheon in between his thumb and index finger and flick them like a buger out into space.

EvilAngel
The god of the human world?? so??

The Pantheon can and have creater many worlds. Being god of one is merely a title. Besides, did Jedah fight her will all her power unlocked?

They created worlds, lava and all, i think it's safe to assume they can handle the heat.

I think the difference which hasn't been bought up (i think) is the Pantheon won a universal war together, that certaisn suggests their team work is pretty awesome, where as DS only do solo fights. That alone gives the Pantheon a huge advantage.

Burning thought
what the DS supporters are forgettin is that just because Pyron is large does not mean anything at all, its the full power of the Pantheon they have massive control over magic, their not taking Pyron in a fist fight but their not going to try to, their going to use their magics

EvilAngel
what the DS supporters are forgettin is that just because Pyron is large does not mean anything at all, its the full power of the Pantheon they have massive control over magic, their not taking Pyron in a fist fight but their not going to try to, their going to use their magics

.... Wait, you mean Dark and Akuma actually thought the Pantheons use Melee based attack in serious fights???

Burning thought
haha i hope they dont but thats the impression i got, all this about pyron is just going to splat them, they dont take into account that their going to cast a spell to turn all his size and power into nothing, Aman'thul ime sure would time freeze him, or Norgannon would BFR into some realm or put him in a mana shield prison

EvilAngel
Ahh that explains their assumptions, i was just thinking they didn't know who the pantheon were laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
Yeah. Also, I say Donavan is class 100 in strength, because he stabbed a HUGE falling cliff, and with one arm kept it from falling so some humans can escape, and kept his grip even efter being stabbed in the chest twice.

lolzor! If that's class 100 in strength, the titans are at least class 500.. They moved mountains and seas with plain strength.. No one in the Pantheon has ever fallen, or been injured, and they have fought a war that has lasted since ancient times.. They have fought against CREATURES that obliterate HUGE falling cliff's with a punch, that wouldnt bother holding it up, but instead would simply take the hit with next to no damage, to then crumble the cliff and keep on fighting..
And about the stab in the chest, the weapon would break if anyone tried stabbing a pantheon..

Your 100 stength is pathetic, to say the least.. Your 100 strength is the average strength of an average Pitlord, and if to say strength is meassured in a 1-100 scale, in the warcraft world, your described 100 strength equals a normal pitlord (If I'm nice), and that would be about 10/100, maybe even less (5-7?)..

Xactly...

I'll admit I went a lil over board when I said that but my point still stands...Pyron has eaten a lot of hot things that the Pantheon can't even get close to.

I noticed that too.

And it's real nice of you guys to grill me on a detail so small that it's almost irrelevant. Rather Pyron is hot or not doesn't even matter at all. He can still crush the Pantheon in between his thumb and index finger and flick them like a buger out into space.

1. The Pantheon is the universe's supreme beings, so being the supreme of a plain planet is laughable..

2. I guess you aer a pantheon expert.. Because they basically carry lava in their arms and one of the Pantheons is actually BURNING.. And as stated, he is immune to heat and fire.. All attacks that has ever been attempted on Sargeras has failed.. All from soul and fire attacks, to immortal magic and the arcane has failed.. He fought millions of armies singlehanded while the rest of the pantheon was out creating worlds.. He won thousands of minor wars without killing barely anything.. Meaning he had his powers restricted, because until late time, he was good and killing was not in his nature..

In this thread, they are going ALL OUT..

3. Wrong.. Pyron wish he could, but if his fingers got anywhere near these realm-wandering beings, they would be put out of flame.. We're talking about him fighting the ones that basically created temperature.. They trough magic gave worlds winds, snow, ice, rain and more..

You two claim things that you shouldnt.. "They will burn to death before Pyron is anywhere near the planet.. blablabla" without knowing that a pantheon has never been harmed.. and that at least ONE pantheon is entirely immune to fire and flames.. he could basically dive into Pyron's finger and have him implode from the inside, or absorb him.. these guys created fire, and you expect them to burn to death? One of the pantheons actually BLESSED a minor creature to be able to walk in lava.. the same minor creature who's vains are filled with lava later on..
Basically bleeding lava when harmed.. and that was justa minor blessing..

Another example, for when you'll start going on about how powerful Jedah and all others are.. If Jedah usesd the ability to drain Aggramar's soul, Aggramar will flick his hand and the spell will turn towards Jedah, making Aggramar drain Jedah's soul, using Jedah's ability.. And if ANYONE tries getting in close-combat with this warrior that dwarves the tallest mountain in the largest world, with the help of his sword, the CURRENTLY most powerful weapon in warcraft universe will make even the blows of Pyron laughable.. The weapon is forged to smite all that is evil, and if Pyron even plans on fighting this man, that is as good as immune to all physical attacks, he will be met by the blade that basically DRAINS the evil out of a character, turning it into damage and returning it upon the target..

In short, Pyron is next to chanceless.. His power is based on his size, strength and mind.. Which is GOOD, and it makes him one of the mightiest gaming characters there is.. but it makes him a whimp if he is to fight the PANTHEON..

Darth Extecute
haha i hope they dont but thats the impression i got, all this about pyron is just going to splat them, they dont take into account that their going to cast a spell to turn all his size and power into nothing, Aman'thul ime sure would time freeze him, or Norgannon would BFR into some realm or put him in a mana shield prison Originally posted by EvilAngel
Ahh that explains their assumptions, i was just thinking they didn't know who the pantheon were laughing out loud

Honestly, the Aspects would kick most DSers ass.. Maybe not Pyron, but most others.. All together, I would rate Jedah chanceless against the ASPECTS.. Nozdormu would basically kick his ass to the beginning and end of time at the same time.. Nozdormu could more or less laugh at them for all eternity, while at the same time not laugh at all, and at the same time fight them.. He would basically slow their presence with 1/10, making them feel like 1 second is 10 seconds, and while doing that, he makes 20 seconds feel like half a second for himself and speedblitz them..

And that is the little excuse known as Nozdormu, who only holds a tiny tiny bit of Aman'Thuls powers..

Utrigita
Excellent posts Darth Extecute

And we are still missng a more througly walkthrough of Norgannon, Eonar, Golganneth big grin

Darth Extecute
Eonar is the lifebringer.. She creates life and she basically creates nature.. If, against all odds the Pantheon would ever start dying, or maybe if they somehow become harmed by the Darkstalkers, Eonar basically renews them, or brings them back to life.. She granted immortality to lesser races and she is a mastermind.. She rarely engages combat, but when she does, she uses her powers to make sure her opposition is scattered by mastering nature, creating creatures and distractions to scatter and confuse her opponents..

Norgannon is a powerful one, close to omniscient.. He knows all magic and he knows all being that possess magic.. Since life is magic in the world of Warcraft, he knows pretty much.. His powers reaches from all to blinding his opponents, to phasing himself OUT OF EXISTANCE.. He can live without existance, which tells quite a lot about his vast powers..

I dont know much about Golganneth, since he's the least spoken of Pantheon.. Not because he's not good, but because he is very peaceful and few pay atetntion to him, he doesnt usually engage in war and he dislikes destroying things, since he take pride in his creation (He created the seas and skies).
However, if in combat, Golganneth is DESTRUCTIVE.. Simply blowing in his horn will cause mountains to fall into dust, seas will tide and skies will scatter.. Basically, blowing in the horn is pretty loud.. He doesnt do it, because he dislikes destruction.. but if he REALLY wants to destroy something, such as an opponent or maybe an entire world, he can manufacture quite the destruction without effort.. and that's with his horn alone.. He is an Aesir , a warrior and the thunder titan.. He could basically call upon a worldwide thunderstorm..

Utrigita
This is pure ownage, what the hell is the darkstalkers going to do against the Pantheon laughing

EvilAngel
This is pure ownage, what the hell is the darkstalkers going to do against the Pantheon laughing I think that's pretty obvious

Die horribly

Utrigita
I think that's pretty obvious

Die horribly

Well that is all they can do yes... but ofcause the titans could probably found use for some of them shifty

Dark-Jaxx
Well, seeing as Pyron's fist alone takes up more space than the entire pantheon put together, PUNCH THEM laughing out loud.

Lemme ask you this, what is the range of the Pantheon's spells? Pyron could be hundreds of planets away, laughing at them, and then punch them or blast them.

Titan's are not supreme beings, that is grade-A bullshit, and they certainly aren't universal in power, hell, they are barely planetary, if that. Anita is God in her realm, so she is in a manner similar to Mephisto or Odin, they are also realm gods.

I find it funny that the Pantheon automatically wins just because the Darkstalkers are, "Beat-em-up characters".

You apparently have no idea what class 100 strength is, it means they can lift 100 or more tons. And I love how you downplay a feat you have never seen, Donavan was holding the cliff up not to save himself, but to save innocent bystanders from falling to death, and that sword is not some cheap piece of shit you buy at the flea market, it was a living Makai demon, that was wielded by Bishamon, and that sword drains souls and blood, Donavan kept his grip after being stabbed twice, by a sword that was puncturing his heart, draining his blood, and attacking his soul.

Pyron's heat doesn't matter, his sheer size and strength do.

Put out his fingers!? What the f**k?

His fingers are like a HUNDRED time bigger than planets! And one Titan is just going to douse it? Show me a Pantheon Titan even doing something HALF as impressive!

As for the "Invulnerable" warrior, has he ever been hit by a fist as big as Jupiter? I didn't think so. Also, one measly weapon isn't going to compare with a blow from a being who dwarves large planets and is the size of the sun. And, if Pyron cannot hurt him, he could, you know, BFR him by throwing him FAR away? Or Jedah could trap him in the Majigen.

The power to heal others is nice, I guess she dies first.

The magic one Norgannon would be a bigger threat, but Jedah still has the option of trapping him in the Majigen.

Blowing down mountains? Pyron's eyeball is bigger than the planet...

EvilAngel
His fingers are like a HUNDRED time bigger than planets!

that is grade-A bullshit

Why?

ever been hit by a fist as big as Jupiter?

Make up your mind about the size, yes?

Dark-Jaxx
Why?

Make up your mind about the size, yes? First of all, I was speaking of earth-sized planets at first, and that was an estimate, I haven't seen the pics in a while.

Jupiter is hundreds of times bigger than earth.

EvilAngel
Jupiter is a planet made of gas, when/if it solidifies like earth did it would be about the same size.

And 1,400 times. Though I've never seen a picutre that compares Pyrons fingers to Jupiter, I say one where his find was wearing a ring that looks liek the one from saturn, which is about 30 times bigger than earth (?) i think

Burning thought
sword drains souls and blood

eek!

Dark-Jaxx
Jupiter is a planet made of gas, when/if it solidifies like earth did it would be about the same size.

And 1,400 times. Though I've never seen a picutre that compares Pyrons fingers to Jupiter, I say one where his find was wearing a ring that looks liek the one from saturn, which is about 30 times bigger than earth (?) i think 1. ....I meant in terms of current size, how large it is, don't get technical with me.

No, just one that shows him wearing earth as a ring.

Dark-Jaxx
eek! What?

Darth Extecute
lol

Darth Extecute
Well, seeing as Pyron's fist alone takes up more space than the entire pantheon put together, PUNCH THEM laughing out loud.

Lemme ask you this, what is the range of the Pantheon's spells? Pyron could be hundreds of planets away, laughing at them, and then punch them or blast them.

Titan's are not supreme beings, that is grade-A bullshit, and they certainly aren't universal in power, hell, they are barely planetary, if that. Anita is God in her realm, so she is in a manner similar to Mephisto or Odin, they are also realm gods.

I find it funny that the Pantheon automatically wins just because the Darkstalkers are, "Beat-em-up characters".

You apparently have no idea what class 100 strength is, it means they can lift 100 or more tons. And I love how you downplay a feat you have never seen, Donavan was holding the cliff up not to save himself, but to save innocent bystanders from falling to death, and that sword is not some cheap piece of shit you buy at the flea market, it was a living Makai demon, that was wielded by Bishamon, and that sword drains souls and blood, Donavan kept his grip after being stabbed twice, by a sword that was puncturing his heart, draining his blood, and attacking his soul.

Pyron's heat doesn't matter, his sheer size and strength do.

Put out his fingers!? What the f**k?

His fingers are like a HUNDRED time bigger than planets! And one Titan is just going to douse it? Show me a Pantheon Titan even doing something HALF as impressive!

As for the "Invulnerable" warrior, has he ever been hit by a fist as big as Jupiter? I didn't think so. Also, one measly weapon isn't going to compare with a blow from a being who dwarves large planets and is the size of the sun. And, if Pyron cannot hurt him, he could, you know, BFR him by throwing him FAR away? Or Jedah could trap him in the Majigen.

The power to heal others is nice, I guess she dies first.

The magic one Norgannon would be a bigger threat, but Jedah still has the option of trapping him in the Majigen.

Blowing down mountains? Pyron's eyeball is bigger than the planet...

- Oh yeah, try punching a guy that can phase out of existance laughing out loud

- Well, the absolute furthest range would be when Sargeras manipulated a magical object trough a seperate dimension while at weakened state. So, basically the range is vaster than the universe.

- Titans are not supreme beings? They create worlds, they create life and death, they create the skies, mountains, seas, fire and more. No Pantheon has EVER been close of dying, and they have been in a war since almost the beginning of time. The only Pantheon that has ever been actually harmed, was Sargeras when he destroyed himself.
They also created a source of infinite magic.

- What does it matter if the Darkstalkers are beat-em-up characters or not? It really doesnt.

- A hundred tons? WOAH! I must have underestimated the Darkstalkers..
Does anyone know how much a large mountain weigths?

- How does Pyron's size help him against the Pantheon? Their vast knowledge of magic would shrink him to human size.

- Show me that his finger is that size. From what I have seen, his hand is not even the size of Earth, and believe me.. I have had A LOT of Darkstalker discussions with Pyron.. I have seen probably every picture and scene there is of him out there.

- Again, prove his size. As for the BFR, good luck with that. Eonar has teleported the group across realms before.

- Ah yes, she might die first. Pity she is the creator of nature and life then. She is basically the mightiest shaman the universe has ever seen. And guess what.... Shamans can come back to life, even after death. Sucks to be a Darkstalker then, eh?

- Norgannon has contact with all that is magical. Trapping him is the last thing you would ever be able to do. That is, if Jedah even gets the chance to use it, since Norgannon could basically create a anti-magic barrier around him when he sense something is about to happen.

- Of course it's not the close-combat soldier's job to destroy Pyron. He would deal with the lesser ones while the more magical Pantheon's deal with the big thing.

Burning thought
the largest size ive ever seen pyron is with his "chest" as big as a planet supposedly a bit bigger than jupiter, that makes him twice the size of jupiter at least before he began eating planets across the unvierse, but his size cannot be assumed higher or equel to a sun or anything else, nothing is stated, infact what actually states Pyron gets bigger from swallowing planets, the only time ive seen him get bigger is when he is becoming a cosmic being

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>