my dvd collection tried to kill me last night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
sounds bizarre but it's true...i was sleeping when the shelving i keep some of my dvd's on broke free from the wall and collapsed onto the other 2 shelves and smashed me in the face while i slept

500+ dvd's and 3 wooden shelves landing on your face is not a pleasant feeling at all

BackFire
They're rebelling!

Now I'm scared.

Mark Question
They'll kill us all!

Tempe Brennan
That's creepy, be careful tonight they may just come alive and attack you

coolmovies
shelf must be lose try checking if its stable

kodak
keep them in a dresser.

SnakeEyes
Watch them more often and maybe they'll like you better.

jaden101
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Watch them more often and maybe they'll like you better.

now that's a sterling idea

tabby999
Maybe you need some little straight jackets for them. Or stronger shelves. My stands starting to get a lean on too actually, but its on the floor so less chance of pain.

Its not nealy as painful but posters have a pretty terrifying effect when they fall on you when your asleep, especially laminated ones, they sound like thunder coming off the wall and you wake up thinking the house is fallig down.

ladygrim
Originally posted by jaden101
sounds bizarre but it's true...i was sleeping when the shelving i keep some of my dvd's on broke free from the wall and collapsed onto the other 2 shelves and smashed me in the face while i slept

500+ dvd's and 3 wooden shelves landing on your face is not a pleasant feeling at all Do you know what the same thing happen to me the other week so i bought a cupboard thing for them replaced the shelves where they had been with a mirror and the other night that fell on my head so i probably have no brain cells left big grin

jaden101
haha...your house hates you lady grim...well i've had no further attacks since executed one to the left of a dvd and one to the right of him...i went down the line shooting every other dvd with a pistol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.