Thanos vs Zues (Neutral Ground)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
I originally posted the Odin vs Zues thread and got some mixed results as to the outcome of the battle, but for the most part people felt that Thanos could take a few matches.

So I was wondering who would take it out of these two, w/o prep & w/ prep, in a neutral arena.

They Both have trashed the Avengers, and beat thor, who wins?

Discuss.

Mr Marvel
Personally I think Thanos would Take him. B/c Zeus hasn't been in active combat for some time, not to say that he has gotten weaken rather to say that Thanos has gotten stronger. Plus Zeus doesn't get a Boost from his Native dimension, Nor does he have any real Defense against a Psychic assault.

Southern_Rebel
Thanos is not a skyfather...Zeus would still own him, imo.

Mr Marvel
So what exactly makes you a sky-father? Control of a Dimension? Subordinates? People's worship? Power level?

Is the In-betweener a Sky-father b/c I also feel he is > or = to Zeus in terms of Raw power.

guy222
Zeus

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
I originally posted the Odin vs Zues thread and got some mixed results as to the outcome of the battle, but for the most part people felt that Thanos could take a few matches.

So I was wondering who would take it out of these two, w/o prep & w/ prep, in a neutral arena.

They Both have trashed the Avengers, and beat thor, who wins?

Discuss. Damn, Thanos must be real powerful to get a few wins in an Odin vs. Zeus thread. stick out tongue

Zeus IMO.

Acrosurge
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Thor actually have a win over Zeus? If that's true, than Thanos takes a majority.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by guy222
Zeus

Bouboumaster
Zeus

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Thanos is not a skyfather...Zeus would still own him, imo.

Damn right he would. yes

Sirius77
Zues is over Odin... Thanos got pwned by Odin.

lando005
once again are we using pre or post upgrade thanos?

pre 7/10 zeus
post 50/50 split or slight edge to zeus

Terryc250
wtf.. Zeus is Odin level, Thanos isnt even a skyfather.. Zeus wins

hunbu04
and thor has no win over zeus. zeus is a skyfather with magical manipulation on par with odin and he is also an elemental with almost complete control of the heavens, plus precognition powers to see into alternative futures. fanboys may disagree but thor don't even have a stalemate against zeus as fanboys may think. the entire fight thor back was against the wall and zeus was just toying with him

Mr Marvel
What can Zeus do to actually put down Thanos permanently that others more powerful haven't already tried.

He fought Tyrant who I feel is more powerful than Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.