The Old Gods vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Oh Snap
Kain has to fight The Old Gods with they're servants. Kain has his shield that can take 5000 hits. No Dimension Tele. Everything else is permitted. If it's too tough Kain gets 2 reavers and will get ressurected if he dies.

Becci
Which old Gods?

Dark-Jaxx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....The Old Gods...I mean seriously...

Furion
Warcraft.

Becci
Well, we only know fully about C'thun in his weakened state. We do not even know C'Thuns full potential, but one can always assume. 5.000 hits is a lot, since the Old Gods are more based over strength than speed. Their tentacles would smash his shield silly, but it is really hard to say- since we do not even know HOW weakened C'thun is.

EvilAngel
vs All the Old gods?

This seems to be spite

Becci
If Kain can be resurrected to infinity, this is yet another lousy thread no expression

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Becci
If Kain can be resurrected to infinity, this is yet another lousy thread no expression

Oh, i thought for some reason he could be resurected 5000 times....

Becci
His shield protects him from 5000 hits stick out tongue

But that is just spells right? The old Gods could still smash him silly with tentacles smile

EvilAngel
I love the "he can come back from any death"

The old gods could kill him in every conceivable way to put that to the test!

Becci
Limb by limb stick out tongue

EvilAngel
Here's my theory.

Kain is a vampire, so surely, just draining the blood from him would permanently kill him?

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe...

Becci
Oh but he is not a normal vampire. Believe me, Burning Thought most likely will not see this the way we do. Do not get shocked if he consider this spite in the other direction no expression

Dark-Jaxx
What has he said?

Becci
The most memorable thing would be that Living Tribunal can not kill Kain.

EvilAngel
Oh but he is not a normal vampire. Believe me, Burning Thought most likely will not see this the way we do. Do not get shocked if he consider this spite in the other direction no expression

Yeah normal vampires are attractive.

Kain looks like a cross breed between an old man and the creeper out of jeepers creepers

Becci
I think he looks kinda cool. FAR FROM good looking, but kinda neat smile

Dark-Jaxx
The most memorable thing would be that Living Tribunal can not kill Kain. no expression

You cannot be serious.

Becci
I am. He said that even if Living Tribunal destroyed existance, Kain would float around in nothingness and come back to life whenever he was killed for all eternity.

EvilAngel
Lol, riiiight

I think he looks kinda cool. FAR FROM good looking, but kinda neat smile

So does the creeper.

Dark-Jaxx
I am. He said that even if Living Tribunal destroyed existance, Kain would float around in nothingness and come back to life whenever he was killed for all eternity. Anything else?

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Anything else?

Basically that one can not delete Kain's existance because he is Sion of Balance.

Dark-Jaxx
Basically that one can not delete Kain's existance because he is Sion of Balance. Okaaaay...I guess that means Beyonder can't either.

EvilAngel
That's really just stupid erm

Becci
I am not sure, really. From how I got it, Living Tribunal is second most powerful after TOAA and Living Tribunal could not kill Kain.

Terryc250
LT can kill Kain easily, LT is the judge of the omniverse, he rules over death herself, even if characters r much superior they can always just nullify Kain by freezing him or encasing him somewhere for eternity

Dark-Jaxx
Pre-Retcon Beyonder was more powerful than LT, and the rest of the Multiverse combined.

EvilAngel
I am not sure, really. From how I got it, Living Tribunal is second most powerful after TOAA and Living Tribunal could not kill Kain.

Bad Wolf > Kain uhuh

Furion
K to set it on the right track
Kain will have to fight the army that The Old Gods had, which was basically Elementals if I'm correct. Kain will then have to fight one Old God. If it's too hard for Kain then he will be given a second Reaver and can be Ressurected say 2 times.

Dark-Jaxx
He still loses. The ENTIRE army of elementals?

Furion
No not just the entire army of Elementals, THE WHOLE FREAKING UNIVERSE FILLED WITH ELEMENTALSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Na kain just fights about 7500. BT would probably say he could take on the entire army.

Tenfrente
Does BT think Kain would win against Thanos with the Heart of the Universe?

Terryc250
Originally posted by Tenfrente
Does BT think Kain would win against Thanos with the Heart of the Universe?

BT's Kain vs Living Tribunal..

Originally posted by Burning thought
so really then theres nothing that can stop the LT and so this is a rubbish thread if he can delete anyone and anything, can he delete galactus, the one above all perhaps, or Eternity?

i dont think he can delete all of those, and since kain is not part of the marval universe his power is not comparable to anything within it, he could be immune to such deletion, he could simply TK LT so he cant do anything and then stab him in through all his heads and kill him instantly

yellow man PWNED!!!

also does he have a soul, instant Kain win to take his soul, and dont say no if you dont have a source that says he doesnt or proof, i know for one thing that kain can only be killed by the wraith blade....deletion is like being killed basically...but so is soul taking, if Kain can just cast the soul stealing spell LT is dead

yellow fool dead again....

Burning thought
i think ill go to Lana or Raz about this to see if i can be spited against constantly for something i said a year ago when most of you were nothing on this forum, your all new fish and the fact of it is, your entire logic of me beliving LT could not beat kain is from a thread from like more than a year ago when i was a noob to forums all together

but Kain can win this especially if he gets his scion immortality, if the old Gods still look anything like the weakened form of C'thun then their just baby Elder Gods

kain could take this if hes got shield, 5000 hits is hellava lot, he would rip the souls out of the elementals one by one and very quickly through time distortions and then against the old Gods themselves we would put the same arguments as Kain VS sargerus, since their unkowns he would just have to see if stopping them in time, draining their blood

and Evil angel have you not read anything on kain, are you bashing him just because you want to get at me? if so then thats bashing, however ill just take into account perhaps you dont know about kain although i swear youve been here long enough to look in a few threads, he has no need for blood, his heart is ripped out as well, drinking blood however can instantly heal kains body, sorta like super regeneration

Becci
Originally posted by Terryc250
BT's Kain vs Living Tribunal..

I must agree with Burning Thought that this post was unneccessary. Since as he said, it was a long time ago and ancient past should not be dug up for the sake of insulting/talk down at another member.

Originally posted by Furion
K to set it on the right track
Kain will have to fight the army that The Old Gods had, which was basically Elementals if I'm correct. Kain will then have to fight one Old God. If it's too hard for Kain then he will be given a second Reaver and can be Ressurected say 2 times.

If they gain their elemental army and he can only return twice to life, I can not see how he will make it out alive. Then again, I do not know how large an area his time stop freezes or for how long. But killing 7500 elementals and 5 Old Gods is NOT made in even a day, not even by Kain.

Burning thought
I must agree with Burning Thought that this post was unneccessary. Since as he said, it was a long time ago and ancient past should not be dug up for the sake of insulting/talk down at another member.

If they gain their elemental army and he can only return twice to life, I can not see how he will make it out alive. Then again, I do not know how large an area his time stop freezes or for how long. But killing 7500 elementals and 5 Old Gods is NOT made in even a day, not even by Kain.
indeed ty Becci

hmm ime not sure, the elementals powers are one of those unkowns and elementals themselves are not all as powerful as their leautenants like old Raggy and Thunderaan or whatever the names were, i think they were just large elementals, kain i think would still have speed on his side through most of it. His time freeze is just one target, his time slow is in an around of about 10-20 metres but ime not sure about 5 old gods, if he can only come back twice then 5 old Gods imo would destroy him quite easily

Terryc250
It wasnt the only time he tried to argue his Kain > LT point, i actually remember debating with him about 2-3 months ago

Burning thought
erm

Becci
Originally posted by Terryc250
It wasnt the only time he tried to argue his Kain > LT point, i actually remember debating with him about 2-3 months ago

Then why dig up something a year old instead of that? However, I do not think as of lately BT has admitted that Kain could BEAT Living Tribunal. Only that he would not be slain.

indeed ty Becci

hmm ime not sure, the elementals powers are one of those unkowns and elementals themselves are not all as powerful as their leautenants like old Raggy and Thunderaan or whatever the names were, i think they were just large elementals, kain i think would still have speed on his side through most of it. His time freeze is just one target, his time slow is in an around of about 10-20 metres but ime not sure about 5 old gods, if he can only come back twice then 5 old Gods imo would destroy him quite easily

Two times resurrected is indeed pretty tough. Especially since the shield only covers 5.000 blows and there are 7500 elementals to start with (Assuming there is no lieutenant, leader or commander) They do barely have to hit one time every second elemental, since Kain would pretty much be overwhelmed.

I think that by reducing the number of elementals greatly, 2 times back to life would be more fair. 7.500 is an awfully lot of elementals.

Burning thought
Then why dig up something a year old instead of that? However, I do not think as of lately BT has admitted that Kain could BEAT Living Tribunal. Only that he would not be slain.

Two times resurrected is indeed pretty tough. Especially since the shield only covers 5.000 blows and there are 7500 elementals to start with (Assuming there is no lieutenant, leader or commander) They do barely have to hit one time every second elemental, since Kain would pretty much be overwhelmed.

I think that by reducing the number of elementals greatly, 2 times back to life would be more fair. 7.500 is an awfully lot of elementals.

and more importantly, why not PM it to me instead of dragging it into threads where it has no relevence but to spite...

ime not sure, depending on kains distance, he may be able to rip them apart from range, he could make them all fight eachother using inspire hate and the conflict pillar emblem, which will mean he is fighting only a few enemies at a time, reaving their souls as he goes with the reaver

also Furion says no dimension tele but he didnt say no dimension reaver, he could use the minor reality warp so that his hits mirror onto all the enemies around him so hell be hitting huge groups of elementals with just one blow, not to menstion their going to be trying to destroy eachother

i think if this inspire hate also worked on the old Gods which is an unkown but in a what if scenario, if it did, Kain may clear this since half the army he is fighting against will be killing eachother

Becci
IF the Old Gods would be applied by 'Inspire Hate', it could be his lucky day. They would bring such massive destruction upon eachother.

However, remember a few points that would limit the chances of the ability to apply.

- The Old Gods are ANCIENT. Their intellect and wisdom are beyond understanding. So is their experience in both deception and illusionary arts.

- The Old Gods have always lived alongside, since for all we know- the beginning of time. A simple spell would most likely only cause at top a moment of confusion to them, since they relativly quickly would turn back to the real threat. They are not stupid, nor weak-minded.

However, I agree that if the 'Inspire Hate' is areal to a large scale- it could work highly in his advantage. However, involving Ragnaros in the fight would pretty much make the ability a none-factor. At least against him. UNLESS he got effected. He for crying out loud killed Thunderaan with ONE hit laughing out loud

He is also at least about hundred times larger than the normal elemental. He would smash that army silly quite quickly.

Burning thought
IF the Old Gods would be applied by 'Inspire Hate', it could be his lucky day. They would bring such massive destruction upon eachother.

However, remember a few points that would limit the chances of the ability to apply.

- The Old Gods are ANCIENT. Their intellect and wisdom are beyond understanding. So is their experience in both deception and illusionary arts.

- The Old Gods have always lived alongside, since for all we know- the beginning of time. A simple spell would most likely only cause at top a moment of confusion to them, since they relativly quickly would turn back to the real threat. They are not stupid, nor weak-minded.

However, I agree that if the 'Inspire Hate' is areal to a large scale- it could work highly in his advantage. However, involving Ragnaros in the fight would pretty much make the ability a none-factor. At least against him. UNLESS he got effected. He for crying out loud killed Thunderaan with ONE hit laughing out loud

He is also at least about hundred times larger than the normal elemental. He would smash that army silly quite quickly.

indeed Raggy would crush that army, but the thing is its not a power of the mind typically, its a spell that alters that simply makes the enemy attack eachother, even brotherhoods of knights loyal to eachother for likely years are turned instantly although their not like old Gods, i think the Old Gods fighting eachother considering their not so close bond as i understand it, their simply scheming beings, who although powerful ime not sure their disposition would be best against Inspire hate which is a spell not really a mind power as such, its one of those concept things of conflict, kain just makes them conflict with this power

Becci
Anyway, I think that the only thing that could truely save Kain here would be THAT. Having the Old Gods turn against eachother and have a possible Ragnaros turn against the elemental army will be devestating for their side to say the least.

Burning thought
indeed and in the process kain may be destroyed anyway lol, 5 old gods laying the smackdown

ah well

Becci
If his shield stop working, he will be obliterated in a second. If his 'Inspire Hate' applies quickly enough and he has a little luck along with that, that Ragnaros or the Old Gods does not resist it, he would have a chance of making it. However, 7.500 elementals will be quite the knockout to his shield if he is not quick enough.

The shield and Kain's luck will determine the outcome.

EvilAngel
Evil angel have you not read anything on kain, are you bashing him just because you want to get at me? if so then thats bashing, however ill just take into account perhaps you dont know about kain although i swear youve been here long enough to look in a few threads, he has no need for blood, his heart is ripped out as well, drinking blood however can instantly heal kains body, sorta like super regeneration

I don't mean to bash you no expression

you're twisting what i'm saying erm

I was just saying... well he does look alot like the creeper mixed with an old man. I have you seen the Creeper?

Oh come on, that seems alot like denial. No need for blood but, yet, if he's consumed it, there's rapid regen. Do you have proof, when his body is drains of all blood, he can still come back from because sliced up?

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I don't mean to bash you no expression

you're twisting what i'm saying erm

I was just saying... well he does look alot like the creeper mixed with an old man. I have you seen the Creeper?

Oh come on, that seems alot like denial. No need for blood but, yet, if he's consumed it, there's rapid regen. Do you have proof, when his body is drains of all blood, he can still come back from because sliced up?

okie good

Jeepers creepers? the thing that eats people? or am i thinking of something else

well yes because he cant die fullstop, his nature does not allow him to die, but his hearts been ripped out, without the heart blood does not pump, recently it was torn out, its unlikely his mortal body means anything to do with how he can die or if it means much to him. We know Blood rapidly and almost instantly regerates his body in the games anyway but his body does not need blood, hell when he turns to mist he doesnt have blood or anything at all, ime sure he would get hungry without blood, but then again ime unsure about that. What i do know is if his heart is ripped out, blood cant pump, vital organs would need blood but his heart is vital and is gone, he would not have blood after a long time of not gaining any, also Kain does not drink any blood after his heart is ripped out in canon, its unlikely he needs it any more, hes no normal vampire especialyl without his heart

EvilAngel
okie good

Jeepers creepers? the thing that eats people? or am i thinking of something else

well yes because he cant die fullstop, his nature does not allow him to die, but his hearts been ripped out, without the heart blood does not pump, recently it was torn out, its unlikely his mortal body means anything to do with how he can die or if it means much to him. We know Blood rapidly and almost instantly regerates his body in the games anyway but his body does not need blood, hell when he turns to mist he doesnt have blood or anything at all, ime sure he would get hungry without blood, but then again ime unsure about that. What i do know is if his heart is ripped out, blood cant pump, vital organs would need blood but his heart is vital and is gone, he would not have blood after a long time of not gaining any, also Kain does not drink any blood after his heart is ripped out in canon, its unlikely he needs it any more, hes no normal vampire especialyl without his heart

Yeah that's it, it has long white hair, and it's all dark and scalely, but, it's a bit slimey, so i had to mix it with somethnig

Sorry, but exaplin biology doesn't do it for me. Unless you can explain how vampires live anyway no expression

Burning thought
Yeah that's it, it has long white hair, and it's all dark and scalely, but, it's a bit slimey, so i had to mix it with somethnig

Sorry, but exaplin biology doesn't do it for me. Unless you can explain how vampires live anyway no expression

vampires in LOK can live in diffrent ways, Kain however is a spirit vampire, his soul has been taken from the underworld when he was mortal and put back in his flesh and through the heart of darkness keeps him alive, the heart gives him vampiric unlife as well as keeping his soul intact, however ofc kain is weird thanks to his scion status so even with the heart ripped out (which is why the heart is prob more important to him than anything else in his body) he can somehow live on, he just cannot die you see

the blood is unkown, he gets strength from drinking it but i dont think he will die from not drinking it, i mean he was asleep for 100s of years without blood so its not like its neccery, i would say in Nosgoth its more of a "strength" booster than a survival thing like in other fictions

EvilAngel
http://media.movieweb.com/gallery/561/09.jpg

You can't see his hair in that, and he is mighty covered up.

But you see the likeness? or am i even more crazy than i was yesterday?

EvilAngel
vampires in LOK can live in diffrent ways, Kain however is a spirit vampire, his soul has been taken from the underworld when he was mortal and put back in his flesh and through the heart of darkness keeps him alive, the heart gives him vampiric unlife as well as keeping his soul intact, however ofc kain is weird thanks to his scion status so even with the heart ripped out (which is why the heart is prob more important to him than anything else in his body) he can somehow live on, he just cannot die you see

the blood is unkown, he gets strength from drinking it but i dont think he will die from not drinking it, i mean he was asleep for 100s of years without blood so its not like its neccery, i would say in Nosgoth its more of a "strength" booster than a survival thing like in other fictions

Point proven

Do normal vampires need blood?

Burning thought
http://media.movieweb.com/gallery/561/09.jpg

You can't see his hair in that, and he is mighty covered up.

But you see the likeness? or am i even more crazy than i was yesterday?

that guys got hardly any muscle but there is a tiny likeness, but this guy looks more bestial, i think kain looks more soverign status the way he sits on his throne in this image

http://www.siforge.org/articles/2004/08/defiance/video2.jpg

besides that guy looks like kain on a bad day, his skin is not as smooth as kains and his hear is all straggly, kain obviously keeps his smooth stick out tongue

EvilAngel
Just thinknig actually...The Creeper is progbably the strongest monsters movie character than under building size.

Jason,
Freddie
Pinhead
Micheal

He beats em all no expression

Becci
no expression

Uuuuuh, you sure you are not forgetting something? stick out tongue

http://www.avatarpress.com/jasonx/jasonxsp1.jpg

Burning thought
i dunno, hes quite fast and strong, Freddie is a bit pathetic, what does pinhead actually do?

EvilAngel
Yeah but....er.....ok

EvilAngel
i dunno, hes quite fast and strong, Freddie is a bit pathetic, whos micheal?

Micheal Myers of course stick out tongue

Utrigita
All five old Gods at full power with there Elementary Armies, Kain is going down.

Becci
Originally posted by Utrigita
All five old Gods at full power with there Elementary Armies, Kain is going down.

That has already been agreed to. The only way for Kain to make it trough is if the forces start fighting eachother.

Burning thought
indeed, and hes only got 2 lives and no dimension reaver jump sad

Utrigita
That has already been agreed to. The only way for Kain to make it trough is if the forces start fighting eachother.

mad

It isn't my fault that all the God threads are begun while I'm a sleep stick out tongue.

And how are you planning on making the five gods fight each other, what there Lieutenants are doing seems like some sort entertainment for the Old Gods, before they where locked away.

Becci
Sleep less mad

Burning Thought cuddles with the thought to use a spell named 'Inspire Hate', turning the elementals and Gods against eachother. Although even with that spell he would require luck to succeed. Especially with his limits.

Utrigita
indeed, and hes only got 2 lives and no dimension reaver jump sad

What would the jump help Kain???

Burning thought
the jump would allow him to hit almost every elemetnal on the battlefield and if their together the reality warp would hit huge groups of them at the same time

and yes the spell inspire hate would be useful to be able to turn one major (a leautenant like raggy) elemental against the group or use the area version to make large clumps of Elementals fight eachother, since kain has his shield he could go amongst them for a while before they hit it 5000 times to cast inspire hate

the same with the old gods, although their power is unkown, if its close to what C'thun in WoW uses then their no threat but then hes a fallen broken version

Utrigita
Sleep less mad

Burning Thought cuddles with the thought to use a spell named 'Inspire Hate', turning the elementals and Gods against eachother. Although even with that spell he would require luck to succeed. Especially with his limits.

I'm working on a farm to earn money I work from 6:00 a.m to 3:45 P.m mad I cannot sleep less then I do already stick out tongue

Interesting, how burning thought is you planning on making the Old Gods which has quiet good protection against magic fight among themselves, the elements take orders only from them and the second in command.

Burning thought
I'm working on a farm to earn money I work from 6:00 a.m to 3:45 P.m mad I cannot sleep less then I do already stick out tongue

Interesting, how burning thought is you planning on making the Old Gods which has quiet good protection against magic fight among themselves, the elements take orders only from them and the second in command.

but what kind of protection, from what i remember theres no spell that works on the concept of conflict, technically its not much of a spell in essence like warcraft spells, its not like a mindcontrol or illusion, it seems to just make an effect happen and thats make the targets fight eachother as part of the concept, they would destroy eachother in an incredible battle if most of the elementals all became afflicted with this power, or the old Gods

Utrigita
the jump would allow him to hit almost every elemetnal on the battlefield and if their together the reality warp would hit huge groups of them at the same time

At the same time???

and yes the spell inspire hate would be useful to be able to turn one major (a leautenant like raggy) elemental against the group or use the area version to make large clumps of Elementals fight eachother, since kain has his shield he could go amongst them for a while before they hit it 5000 times to cast inspire hate

I have my serious doubt that the spell would have effect on Ragnaros, and even if it ahd it is most likely that the old god that is Superior to Ragnaros would simply overwrite it, and from what I have understood the Elements doesn't have "free" will.

the same with the old gods, although their power is unkown, if its close to what C'thun in WoW uses then their no threat but then hes a fallen broken version

We know that they at the very least are a match for Titan.

Utrigita
but what kind of protection, from what i remember theres no spell that works on the concept of conflict, technically its not much of a spell in essence like warcraft spells, its not like a mindcontrol or illusion, it seems to just make an effect happen and thats make the targets fight eachother as part of the concept, they would destroy eachother in an incredible battle if most of the elementals all became afflicted with this power, or the old Gods

It is a spell isn't it??? or just it just give more "wind" to the fire of hatred.. So a being with a good amount of Selfcontrol should be capable of withstanding it???

Becci

Goldfarmer mhm

Utrigita
Goldfarmer mhm

You are just jealous whistling

because I'm rich and you are well... poor stick out tongue

Burning thought
At the same time???

I have my serious doubt that the spell would have effect on Ragnaros, and even if it ahd it is most likely that the old god that is Superior to Ragnaros would simply overwrite it, and from what I have understood the Elements doesn't have "free" will.

We know that they at the very least are a match for Titan.

well the insitial jump would make him quickly port to areas of them, but yes the realty powers allow kain with one strike to hit all the targets within about 10-20 metres of him feel the same damage

hmm well its unkown, Ragnaros has afaik no resistence to such a spell, its not even a spell of the mind so free will is not really involved, it simply makes conflict between beings

hmm yes but Titans are then again difficult to place, their known as powerful but did not a single titan mortally wound an old god while dieing himself, i think thats a story i read somewhere but i cant remember exactley.

It is a spell isn't it??? or just it just give more "wind" to the fire of hatred.. So a being with a good amount of Selfcontrol should be capable of withstanding it???

its more a spell yes so no the beings mind are not taken into account, they would need resistence to the conlifct power of it, and the conflict emblem itself is an unkown, it seems to just make enemies fight eachother, its more of a concept power, ime not sure theres protection against it, they may resist but who knows

Utrigita
well the insitial jump would make him quickly port to areas of them, but yes the realty powers allow kain with one strike to hit all the targets within about 10-20 metres of him feel the same damage

Okay, I can remember him doing something in the last game along that line...

hmm well its unkown, Ragnaros has afaik no resistence to such a spell, its not even a spell of the mind so free will is not really involved, it simply makes conflict between beings

Okay a Conflict that I doesn't think the Old Gods will allow to become reality.

hmm yes but Titans are then again difficult to place, their known as powerful but did not a single titan mortally wound an old god while dieing himself, i think thats a story i read somewhere but i cant remember exactley.

It was me playing with that thought based on a scene from WoWwiki, and yes the Titan mortally wounded himself but I think he also killed the Old God but we cannot say anything conclusive since there simply isn't any material on the War between the Old Gods and the Titans.

its more a spell yes so no the beings mind are not taken into account, they would need resistence to the conlifct power of it, and the conflict emblem itself is an unkown, it seems to just make enemies fight eachother, its more of a concept power, ime not sure theres protection against it, they may resist but who knows

If it's a spell it can be blocked it is as simple as that, also I would think that some level of free will is allowed the Undead for instance (Zombies Ghouls etc) doesn't feel hate love pain fear etc...

Burning thought
Okay, I can remember him doing something in the last game along that line...

Okay a Conflict that I doesn't think the Old Gods will allow to become reality.

It was me playing with that thought based on a scene from WoWwiki, and yes the Titan mortally wounded himself but I think he also killed the Old God but we cannot say anything conclusive since there simply isn't any material on the War between the Old Gods and the Titans.

If it's a spell it can be blocked it is as simple as that, also I would think that some level of free will is allowed the Undead for instance (Zombies Ghouls etc) doesn't feel hate love pain fear etc...

but we dont know for sure they could block the spell version, or do anything with the direct conflict concept version either, its not exactley a projectile or anything, it just happens, if it happened on themselves, then they wouldnt be able to think of blocking anything or redeeming themselves because they would be lost to the powers of the conflict.

and would likely destroy eachother through the destruction, also he has his shield, so if they tried to use a spell to block him, it would counterspell and hit them, but the old gods are still quite unkown, so thats why i said "if" it worked, their doomed.

i dont fear the elementals, i think their not exactley fastest of beings especially those of rock or fire, wind is probably quick, but remember kain has elemental power himself, he would just have to use the anti element against an elemental, water>fire>wind>Rock>water or something like that

Becci
You are just jealous whistling

because I'm rich and you are well... poor stick out tongue

If riches would be meassured in happiness, I would have an average wallet mhm

HAH!

Utrigita
If riches would be meassured in happiness, I would have an average wallet mhm

HAH!

Isn't riches a meassured of happiness eek! Happy Dance

You have a rich spirit buut it doesn't put food on the table atleast not very often wink

Becci
If I was REALLY desperate, believe me, I would not need money to get food stick out tongue

Utrigita
If I was REALLY desperate, believe me, I would not need money to get food stick out tongue

Sure there is shifty

laughing

Furion
FRUIT CAKES!!!!1111!!! I ALREADY SAID I PUT IT DOWN TO ONE OLD GOD! Inspire Hate would not work against these guys. Even Sargreas couldn't fight these guys all together so i put it down to 1. Kain can have 2 reavers if it's too hard.

Utrigita
On what page must have missed yet it doesn't matter Kain is still going down.

Becci
I think CAPS was unneccessary, since obviously EVERYONE missed it.

It is not a matter of what weapon he uses. It is how effectivly he makes it out of the 'fire'. If his shield expires, it only takes ONE Old God to obliterate him entirely. Since the shield only covers 5.000 blows and there are 7.500 elementals, it is bound to be exterminated relativly quickly. Then it only takes one blast to knock Kain out of his shoes. He returns and it would take simply another blast to do so again.

The weakened C'Thun instantly kills a target in WoW. I would dare say that the WoW C'Thun is at a fair 5% or less from his original prime. Trough hundred of thousands years of War, only ONE Old God has died. That is NOT because the rest of the Warcraft universe is weak- but because they are strong.

One of Five old Gods does not matter if Kain's shield expires.

Utrigita
I think CAPS was unneccessary, since obviously EVERYONE missed it.

It is not a matter of what weapon he uses. It is how effectivly he makes it out of the 'fire'. If his shield expires, it only takes ONE Old God to obliterate him entirely. Since the shield only covers 5.000 blows and there are 7.500 elementals, it is bound to be exterminated relativly quickly. Then it only takes one blast to knock Kain out of his shoes. He returns and it would take simply another blast to do so again.

The weakened C'Thun instantly kills a target in WoW. I would dare say that the WoW C'Thun is at a fair 5% or less from his original prime. Trough hundred of thousands years of War, only ONE Old God has died. That is NOT because the rest of the Warcraft universe is weak- but because they are strong.

One of Five old Gods does not matter if Kain's shield expires.

I believe Becci that there is only three old Gods left in Azeroth

One died at Master's Glaive in Darkshore. One is buried in the Valley of Bones.

Burning thought
how far is kain away from the 7500 elementals? it may be that if hes far away he wont even have to be hit by them once since afaik none of them have teleportation and their ranged attacks are usually few if they are anything like the elementals you meet in WoW or other Warcraft games, wind, fire, water their usually melee things ifi remember correctly, there are a few who are ranged (often water) but the ones i know are usually melee and would have a trouble hitting kain

especialyl kain victory if inspire hate works, and kain gets to old god/Gods either way, the number of them does not really matter since i think one or 5 would kill him just as easily, One old God would be harder, which in that case depends on how many shield hits he has left, if he has a lot then he may succeed in ripping its soul after a while or using time magic to stop it, if it has blood then drain some of its blood to gain its most prominant powers and fight it fairly

i dont know why but i see Old Gods as slow beings simply because the broken God C'thun is all weve really seen of them and he couldnt move himself

Becci
I believe Becci that there is only three old Gods left in Azeroth

One died at Master's Glaive in Darkshore. One is buried in the Valley of Bones.

Might be so. I am uncertain, but from how I recall it, only one has died. Could be wrong, of course.

Utrigita
Might be so. I am uncertain, but from how I recall it, only one has died. Could be wrong, of course.

From what is shown and told in WoW then two Old Gods have died in the battle with the Titans possibly more possibly like you say less, There is no certain facts about the bodybags because it has never been carefully described in a Novel ore Comic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.