Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting....Will you take up the challenge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Which Universe has the most talented fighters? It's Marvel Vs. Dc in The Ultimate Fighting Competition ...which Universe Wins?

The 25 most legendary fighters from the DC Universe are brought together and assembled to face off against the 25 most extraordinary fighters from the Marvel Universe for the fate of their universes. This way there can be NO TIE!!!

This is a competition of fighting skills ONLY...NO SUPERPOWERS will be tolerated or allowed during this tournament!!!

Each combatant has been paired up with his or her counterpart in fighting competition that takes place inside a huge, fighting-style arena surrounded by four 30-foot tall, six-inch thick adamantium walls, topped off with barbwire. The arena is about 50 feet long and the walls of the arena are electrified.

The matches are as follows...

1 - Karate Kid (VS.) Iron Fist =

2 - Constantine Drakon (VS.) Wolverine (no claws/adamantium) =

3 - Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (VS.) Mantis =

4 - Deathstroke (VS.) Deadpool =

5 - Black Canary (VS.) Black Widow =

6 - Lady Shiva (VS.) Gamora =

7 - Batman (VS.) Captain America =

8 - Robin (Tim Drake) (VS.) Winter Soldier =

9 - Nightwing (VS.) Gambit =

10 - Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (VS.) Hawkeye =

11 - Richard Dragon (VS.) Shang-Chi =

12 - Connor Hawke (VS.) Daredevil =

13 - Prometheus (VS.) Taskmaster =

14 - Wildcat (VS.) The Punisher =

15 - Bronze Tiger (VS.) Black Panther =

16 - Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (VS.) Mockingbird =

17 - Shado (VS.) Psylocke =

18 - Cheshire (VS.) Elektra =

19 - The Huntress (VS.) Lady Deathstrike =

20 - Dr. Mid-Nite (VS.) Moon Knight =

21 - Arsenal (VS.) Blade =

22 - Ra's al Ghul (VS.) Stick =

23 - Red Hood (Jason Todd) (VS.) Shatterstar =

24 - Mister Terrific (VS.) U.S. Agent =

25 - Wonder Woman (VS.) Champion =

Now, what you have to do is copy and paste the list and write out who you think the winner of each match would be. Then tally up the wins against the losses and see which universe has the most wins. Whichever universe has the most wins gets to continue to survive.

Oh, by the way...each competitor is in his/her prime and will be fighting to the best of his/her abilities.

Now with that said, "Ladies and gentlemen...LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.......!!!!!!!!!"

FOOM
C.K.,
This theme has been done to death - but I have to say I like your choices, with the exception of the final bout, . The other match-ups appear to be DC - Marvel counterparts (very fair).
I would pit Constantine against Punisher and Wolverine against Wildcat and, maybe, Gambit vs. Robin and Winter Soldier vs. nightwing. The nature of the mantle "Robin" implies a sidekick, not as formidable as a solo hero... W.Soldier isn't Bucky anymore... know what I mean?
And I think most would say that Karate kid vs. Cap and batman vs. ironfist is closer to equal in accordance with what we've seen as their levels... but of course, there are arguements either way... (I seem to recall a lengthy arguement over Batman vs. K.K.)
Either way they're all great matchups.
Regardless, there will be debating regarding every match (most of it sensible). I'd say overall you could come up with 50-50 rating for both universes...
That is until you reach WW vs. Champion... by definition of what The Champion is, there should be no one capable of beating him in fair H2H. Diana would get her lovely ass handed to her.
Perhaps a fairer match up for Diana would be Ao-Shi, the Iron Fist of 1545 or Sabertooth (I'd like to see that).
So, the way it stands now I'd have to say "Make Mine Marvel."

Superherovandal
Believe me when I say that Batman has no chance in hell of even matching KK.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Which Universe has the most talented fighters? It's Marvel Vs. Dc in The Ultimate Fighting Competition ...which Universe Wins?

The 25 most legendary fighters from the DC Universe are brought together and assembled to face off against the 25 most extraordinary fighters from the Marvel Universe for the fate of their universes. This way there can be NO TIE!!!

This is a competition of fighting skills ONLY...NO SUPERPOWERS will be tolerated or allowed during this tournament!!!

Each combatant has been paired up with his or her counterpart in fighting competition that takes place inside a huge, fighting-style arena surrounded by four 30-foot tall, six-inch thick adamantium walls, topped off with barbwire. The arena is about 50 feet long and the walls of the arena are electrified.

1 - Karate Kid (VS.) Iron Fist =

3 - Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (VS.) Mantis =

4 - Deathstroke (VS.) Deadpool =

5 - Black Canary (VS.) Black Widow =

6 - Lady Shiva (VS.) Gamora =

7 - Batman (VS.) Captain America =

8 - Robin (Tim Drake) (VS.) Winter Soldier =

9 - Nightwing (VS.) Gambit =

10 - Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (VS.) Hawkeye =

11 - Richard Dragon (VS.) Shang-Chi =

12 - Connor Hawke (VS.) Daredevil =

13 - Prometheus (VS.) Taskmaster =

14 - Wildcat (VS.) The Punisher =

15 - Bronze Tiger (VS.) Black Panther =

16 - Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (VS.) Mockingbird =

17 - Shado (VS.) Psylocke =

18 - Cheshire (VS.) Elektra =

19 - The Huntress (VS.) Lady Deathstrike =

20 - Dr. Mid-Nite (VS.) Moon Knight =

21 - Arsenal (VS.) Blade =

22 - Ra's al Ghul (VS.) Stick =

23 - Red Hood (Jason Todd) (VS.) Shatterstar =

24 - Mister Terrific (VS.) U.S. Agent =

25 - Wonder Woman (VS.) Champion =

Now, what you have to do is copy and paste the list and write out who you think the winner of each match would be. Then tally up the wins against the losses and see which universe has the most wins. Whichever universe has the most wins gets to continue to survive.

Oh, by the way...each competitor is in his/her prime and will be fighting to the best of his/her abilities.

Now with that said, "Ladies and gentlemen...LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.......!!!!!!!!!"

1. Karate Kid- DC
2. Wolverine- Marvel
3. Cassandra Cain- DC
4. Deathstroke- DC
5. Black Canary- DC
6. Lady Shiva- DC
7. Batman- DC
8. Winter Soldier- Marvel
9. Nightwing- DC
10. Oliver Queen- DC
11. Richard Dragon- DC
12. Undecided- Connor is more skilled but with Matt's radar sense it could go either way.
13. Taskmaster- Marvel
14. Punisher- Marvel
15. Bronze Tiger- DC
16. Barbara Gordon- DC
17. Psylocke- Marvel
18. Elektra- Marvel
19. Lady Deathstrike- Marvel
20. Dr. MidNite- DC
21. Blade- Marvel
22. Stick- (Only for the fact of his radar sense like Matt's. Other than that Al Ghul has a **** load of experience on him) Marvel
23. Jason Todd- DC
24. Mister Terrific- DC
25. Wonder Woman- DC

14 to 10 in favor of DC IMO. Btw is this a test of who would win H2H against the other or who is the better martial artist? Because Steve Rogers would most likely beat Bruce Wayne on the street 6/10 but Bruce is the better martial artist though.

FOOM
1 - Karate Kid (VS.) Iron Fist = K.K. -
it pains to admit because i'm a huge Fist fan.

Wolverine

3 - Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (VS.) Mantis = Mantis

4 - Deathstroke (VS.) Deadpool = Deathstroke

5 - Black Canary (VS.) Black Widow = Widow

6 - Lady Shiva (VS.) Gamora = Gamora

7 - Batman (VS.) Captain America = Cap

8 - Robin (Tim Drake) (VS.) Winter Soldier = W.S.

9 - Nightwing (VS.) Gambit = Nightwing

10 - Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (VS.) Hawkeye = Hawkeye

11 - Richard Dragon (VS.) Shang-Chi = Richard Dragon

12 - Connor Hawke (VS.) Daredevil = D.D.

13 - Prometheus (VS.) Taskmaster = Prometheus

14 - Wildcat (VS.) The Punisher = Punisher

15 - Bronze Tiger (VS.) Black Panther =B. Panther

16 - Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (VS.) Mockingbird =Batgirl

17 - Shado (VS.) Psylocke =Shado

18 - Cheshire (VS.) Elektra = Electra

19 - The Huntress (VS.) Lady Deathstrike =The Huntress

20 - Dr. Mid-Nite (VS.) Moon Knight =Moon Knight

21 - Arsenal (VS.) Blade = Arsenal

22 - Ra's al Ghul (VS.) Stick = Stick

23 - Red Hood (Jason Todd) (VS.) Shatterstar = Red Hood

24 - Mister Terrific (VS.) U.S. Agent = USAgent -despite how much I hate him

25 - Wonder Woman (VS.) Champion = THE CHAMPION
-Not even close

Still makin' mine marvel.

psycho gundam
the"real"champion (vs) all of them

all get one shotted, wonderwoman gets two shotted(this isn't because she is strong, it's because champion was holding back on the first hit seeing that this was his last fight and wanted to savor it)

FOOM
"the"real"champion (vs) all of them

all get one shotted, wonderwoman gets two shotted(this isn't because she is strong, it's because champion was holding back on the first hit seeing that this was his last fight and wanted to savor it)"

yes

I suspect by "real" you mean The Champion who would not/could not lose to the She-Hulk in a bazillion years- kinda' B.S. thumb up

TricksterPriest
Champ has demonstrated ZERO skill in any of his appearences. thumb down

iceman24567
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

1 - Karate Kid (VS.) Iron Fist = Karate Kid

2 - Constantine Drakon (VS.) Wolverine (no claws/adamantium) =Constantine Drakon

3 - Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (VS.) Mantis =Mantis

4 - Deathstroke (VS.) Deadpool =Deathstroke

5 - Black Canary (VS.) Black Widow =Black Canary

7 - Batman (VS.) Captain America =Batman

8 - Robin (Tim Drake) (VS.) Winter Soldier =Winter Soldier

9 - Nightwing (VS.) Gambit =NIghtwing

10 - Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (VS.) Hawkeye =Oliver Queen

11 - Richard Dragon (VS.) Shang-Chi =Richard Dragon

12 - Connor Hawke (VS.) Daredevil =Connor Hawke

13 - Prometheus (VS.) Taskmaster =Prometheus

14 - Wildcat (VS.) The Punisher =Wildcat

15 - Bronze Tiger (VS.) Black Panther =Bronze TIger

16 - Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (VS.) Mockingbird =Mockingbird

17 - Shado (VS.) Psylocke =Psylocke

18 - Cheshire (VS.) Elektra =Elektra

19 - The Huntress (VS.) Lady Deathstrike =Lady Deathstrike

21 - Arsenal (VS.) Blade =Blade

22 - Ra's al Ghul (VS.) Stick =Stick

23 - Red Hood (Jason Todd) (VS.) Shatterstar = Shatterstar

24 - Mister Terrific (VS.) U.S. Agent = Mister Terrific

25 - Wonder Woman (VS.) Champion = Wonder Woman

shiv
You forgot to mention System AZAREL

and that guy with the island people go to

FOOM
"Champ has demonstrated ZERO skill in ANY of his appearences."

So his first appearance doesn't count?

I'd say his first appearance established him as an elder of the Universe, each of who is the pinnacle of his focus, in Champ's case H2H martial skill. He beat all the heavy hitting heroes ,except Namor, Thor and Hulk, EASILY.
Since then some other writers have dropped the ball on who The Champion is supposed to be.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by FOOM
1 - Karate Kid (VS.) Iron Fist = K.K. -
it pains to admit because i'm a huge Fist fan.

Wolverine

3 - Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (VS.) Mantis = Mantis

4 - Deathstroke (VS.) Deadpool = Deathstroke

5 - Black Canary (VS.) Black Widow = Widow

7 - Batman (VS.) Captain America = Cap

8 - Robin (Tim Drake) (VS.) Winter Soldier = W.S.

9 - Nightwing (VS.) Gambit = Nightwing

10 - Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (VS.) Hawkeye = Hawkeye

11 - Richard Dragon (VS.) Shang-Chi = Richard Dragon

12 - Connor Hawke (VS.) Daredevil = D.D.

13 - Prometheus (VS.) Taskmaster = Prometheus

14 - Wildcat (VS.) The Punisher = Punisher

15 - Bronze Tiger (VS.) Black Panther =B. Panther

16 - Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (VS.) Mockingbird =Batgirl

17 - Shado (VS.) Psylocke =Shado

18 - Cheshire (VS.) Elektra = Electra

19 - The Huntress (VS.) Lady Deathstrike =The Huntress

21 - Arsenal (VS.) Blade = Arsenal

22 - Ra's al Ghul (VS.) Stick = Stick

23 - Red Hood (Jason Todd) (VS.) Shatterstar = Red Hood

24 - Mister Terrific (VS.) U.S. Agent = USAgent -despite how much I hate him

25 - Wonder Woman (VS.) Champion = THE CHAMPION
-Not even close

Still makin' mine marvel.

I hope you are a chick, 'cause I think I'm in love with you. You are SO right on target - a refreshing change. What the hell makes anyone think Wonder Woman could beat Champion- there are a lot of people operating under many such delusions around here. My only differences are: I give Green Arrow the win over Hawkeye, and Shiva the win over Gamora. Thank you for a breath of fresh air.

xmarksthespot
Probably 'cos Champion sucks ass and without the Power Gem got bitched by She-Hulk. 313
Originally posted by Darth Martin
12. Undecided- Connor is more skilled but with Matt's radar sense it could go either way. No powers in the thread I think.

tjcoady
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Probably 'cos Champion sucks ass and without the Power Gem got bitched by She-Hulk. 313
No powers in the thread I think.

Er... that sucks for Matt then. Cause he's kinda... ya know... blind.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by tjcoady
Er... that sucks for Matt then. Cause he's kinda... ya know... blind. Well if he can't fight at all while blind, then frankly he deserves to lose... Even someone relatively far down on the martial arts scale like Cyclops can still fight while blindfolded and he has no special senses...

Oracle's in a bloody wheelchair... ermm

Cap'n Happy
Well if he can't fight at all while blind, then frankly he deserves to lose... Even someone relatively far down on the martial arts scale like Cyclops can still fight while blindfolded and he has no special senses...

Oracle's in a bloody wheelchair... ermm

Yeah, she is... and would be killed in a heartbeat by a competent fighter in h2h, no weapons.

And being "able" to fight while blindfolded is one thing. Being able to fight WELL, or to even survive (let alone win) blindfolded? Not going to happen- at least not against a master of unarmed combat. I think in this case DD's radar/super-senses are allowed. I interpreted no powers to mean no offensive, attack oriented powers. If not- Matt is dead.

The Fake Macoy
Yeah, DD can fight while Blind, with only his other senses, but he's not nearly as good. He's still able to tell where people are by their breathing and such, but he can't tell where they are well enough to deliver targetted strikes.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
Yeah, she is... and would be killed in a heartbeat by a competent fighter in h2h, no weapons.

And being "able" to fight while blindfolded is one thing. Being able to fight WELL, or to even survive (let alone win) blindfolded? Not going to happen- at least not against a master of unarmed combat. I think in this case DD's radar/super-senses are allowed. I interpreted no powers to mean no offensive, attack oriented powers. If not- Matt is dead. Nah even in her wheelchair she isn't getting beat by just any competent fighter.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah even in her wheelchair she isn't getting beat by just any competent fighter.

I maintain that a real maser of combat would finisher her in about 5 seconds. And even just a competent fighter is going to win 9/10 because she is in a WHEELCHAIR... punches delived from a rolling chair lose half their power, her mobility is greatly reduced, she can not kick (obviously), and it would be fairly eaisy to tip her over. Then it's just stomp time. But the fighters on this list are all way beyond losing to her.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
I maintain that a real maser of combat would finisher her in about 5 seconds. And even just a competent fighter is going to win 9/10 because she is in a WHEELCHAIR... punches delived from a rolling chair lose half their power, her mobility is greatly reduced, she can not kick (obviously), and it would be fairly eaisy to tip her over. Then it's just stomp time. But the fighters on this list are all way beyond losing to her.

Just to clarify a few things here....

Barbara Gordon is classic Batgirl here, not Oracle!! So, no...she's not in a wheelchair. That would be rather dumb to have her competing in a fighting contest in a wheelchair; especially against such another exceptionally skilled fighter.

And Daredevil DOES have his radar sense here. I know I said "No Super Powers", but with D.D., he is allowed to use his radar sense...cause, honestly...he's screwed here without it. With it, he has a chance.

xmarksthespot
Then could you clarify further, is DD the only one who gets a non-physical ability? Is Chi-amping allowed? Do they have access to their normal weaponry or equipment?

Comicbook_kid
Then could you clarify further, is DD the only one who gets a non-physical ability? Is Chi-amping allowed? Do they have access to their normal weaponry or equipment?

Yes, Chi-amping is allowed...because that's not really a "super" power...that's a martial arts skill that's learned and perfected over time; and not the result of radiation, chemical explosion, toxic waste, mutation, cosmic rays, etc...you get the idea.

No, weaponry or equipment is not allowed AT ALL!!!! Daredevil doesn't have his billy clubs, Wolverine doesn't have his claws, Blade doesn't have his sword, Cap doesn't get his shield, Bats doesn't get his gadgets and goodies, etc...again...you get the idea.

xmarksthespot
So presumably Batgirl and Lady Shiva's abilities to read movements are allowed then?

batdude123
So presumably Batgirl and Lady Shiva's abilities to read movements are allowed then?

Don't forget Batman's spiritual healing. ermmhappy

http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc277&image=93c_batraining6.jpg

Comicbook_kid

yes You presume correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.