The ninja/samurai gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenfrente
I couldn't think who to have run this, so you can suggest people. It isn't in order of difficulty.
Stage 1. 6 Black Spider Clan Ninjas
Stage 2. Rikimaru
Stage 3. Raven
Stage 4. Goh (Shinobido)
Stage 5. Zhao Tai
Stage 6. Ginzu (Captain Commando)
Stage 7. Masked Ninja (Shinobi's final boss)
Stage 8. Yoshimitsu
Stage 9. Scorpion
Stage 10. Yuffie
Stage 11. Mitsurugi
Stage 12. Hayate
Stage 13. Guy and Maki
Stage 14. Gray Fox
Stage 15. Ayane and Kasumi
Stage 16. Ryu Hayabusa

Burning thought
kain could clear it with ease, ime sure theres a Warcraft character who could take this on without too much difficult but without too much ease however, like perhaps Illidan

Becci
Originally posted by Tenfrente
I couldn't think who to have run this, so you can suggest people. It isn't in order of difficulty.
Stage 1. 6 Black Spider Clan Ninjas
Stage 2. Rikimaru
Stage 3. Raven
Stage 4. Goh (Shinobido)
Stage 5. Zhao Tai
Stage 6. Ginzu (Captain Commando)
Stage 7. Masked Ninja (Shinobi's final boss)
Stage 8. Yoshimitsu
Stage 9. Scorpion
Stage 10. Yuffie
Stage 11. Mitsurugi
Stage 12. Hayate
Stage 13. Guy and Maki
Stage 14. Gray Fox
Stage 15. Ayane and Kasumi
Stage 16. Ryu Hayabusa

I could be lame and say Archimonde to not exceed to high, but I could narrow down to a more fair fight and say that possibly Death Knight Arthas could have this battle run relativly even. Otherwise Illidan or Maiev would probably be an interesting choice, even though Illidan would pretty much toy with all but Scorpion and possibly Yiffie/Ryu Hayabusa smile

That is, warcraftly speaking.

Kratos, Tyrael, Raziel (Limited to one or two lives), Nightmare, Zeratul and Corrupted Kerrigan would probably be a bunch of other less imbalanced characters from other games that could clear it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Becci
I could be lame and say Archimonde to not exceed to high, but I could narrow down to a more fair fight and say that possibly Death Knight Arthas could have this battle run relativly even. Otherwise Illidan or Maiev would probably be an interesting choice, even though Illidan would pretty much toy with all but Scorpion and possibly Yiffie/Ryu Hayabusa smile

That is, warcraftly speaking.

Kratos, Tyrael, Raziel (Limited to one or two lives), Nightmare, Zeratul and Corrupted Kerrigan would probably be a bunch of other less imbalanced characters from other games that could clear it.

Tyrael no expression he would stomp this gauntlet faster than Archimonde probably could

Becci
I have not read the books, but the game Tyrael would not STOMP it. However, I have spoken to people that has read the book- and if I recall properly, Tyrael did not have much of a preformance in them. Not in actual combat at least.

Tenfrente
I don't think Nightmare could clear it, tbh.

Burning thought
I have not read the books, but the game Tyrael would not STOMP it. However, I have spoken to people that has read the book- and if I recall properly, Tyrael did not have much of a preformance in them. Not in actual combat at least.

well he did not do a lot ,but its how he is seen as one of the Angelis council who apprently can erase beings from excistence as well as his power output descirbed by one of the characters to be almost equel ot higher than even Inarius (who could wipe out the world 1000 times over thanks to his conncetction to the worlstone) which leads to belive he is quite powerful, but even without anything he is just a being made of light and sound, ime not sure any of these can even hit light or sound with powers to destroy tyreal

Becci
Indeed you are correct. Alone I do not think any one could destroy him. If they were more than one and slightly more powerful, they could be able to restrain him and torture him.

After all, that was what Mephisto did to Iranius (S?). Did not Iranius die eventually from the pain?

Burning thought
Indeed you are correct. Alone I do not think any one could destroy him. If they were more than one and slightly more powerful, they could be able to restrain him and torture him.

After all, that was what Mephisto did to Iranius (S?). Did not Iranius die eventually from the pain?

ime not sure, i dont think anyone in this gauntlet could restrain or stop Tyrael

yes Mephisto but hes on equel or higher than an Angelic council member from what i understand, he can seem to do things and break rules that are bizzare, but Inarius is not dead, i think he is in the cathedral of mirrors in hell with his skin ripped off or at least his eyelids and wings torn out

Becci
I remember him being placed in the hall of mirrors, but from what I remember he died. Although I can be wrong. I have not read the book, only discussed it.

Burning thought
well he is in the hall of mirrors at the end of the book, mephisto takes him away, i dont think he died, but hopefully this year Diablo 3 will be released (meh i wish and hope roll eyes (sarcastic) sad ) but its one of those games that Blizzard are keeping quiet if they really are working on it

Becci
Blizzard keeps quiet about everything.

There has been speculations of possible third story plots yes I think Darth Extecute, the Lich King guy made quite the neat speculation concerning that.

Furion
Seph clears it, He then goes with Kain, Scorpion, and Raziel to the bar.....and kill people.
Though WTF is Yuffie doing past Scorp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.