Batman with Prep vs Midnighter with Prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Midnighter will beat Batman without prep, but how does this fight goes down with prep involved.

Who wins?

Alfheim
Batman....never give Batman prep. no expression

guy222
bruce

DigiMark007
Erm, what exactly is the Batcave harboring that holds a candle to The Carrier? I'm fine if Bats could win, but I'd like to know how rather than just saying he wins by default.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Erm, what exactly is the Batcave harboring that holds a candle to The Carrier?

Does Midnighter even know how to use the stuff on the Carrier for prep?

JediSamuraiMRB
Another interesting match I'd say Batman 9/10

Juntai
Erm, what exactly is the Batcave harboring that holds a candle to The Carrier? I'm fine if Bats could win, but I'd like to know how rather than just saying he wins by default. Kryptonian, Thanagarian, Rannian and New God tech?

Superherovandal
and Martian tech.not to mention his own tech. I mean he did create the teleportation doors for the JLA. and he created a ton of countermeasures. The guy himself has a ton of tech he could create.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and Martian tech.not to mention his own tech. I mean he did create the teleportation doors for the JLA. and he created a ton of countermeasures. The guy himself has a ton of tech he could create.

...And the Carrier can lock onto people from outside of space and time and blast them.

And Midnighter does know, perfectly well, how to use the Carrier.

Draco69
Originally posted by tjcoady
...And the Carrier can lock onto people from outside of space and time and blast them.

And Midnighter does know, perfectly well, how to use the Carrier.

Batman simply has more resources than Midnighter can dream of.

And he's quite simply smarter and more apt with prep.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Juntai
Kryptonian, Thanagarian, Rannian and New God tech?

Again, what exactly is in his posession? People throw these names around, and it may be true, but I've frankly only seen Bats use these maybe 1-2 times in special circumstances that didn't involve his own personal prep.

And MN'er has flown the Carrier straight into a city before. And since it has access to the Bleed, and thus the DC multiverse, it's reasonable to assume the Carrier could access wherever the fight is. "Door" could end this fight in a hurry, and Bats could wind up surfing the Bleed.

tjcoady
Again, what exactly is in his posession? People throw these names around, and it may be true, but I've frankly only seen Bats use these maybe 1-2 times in special circumstances that didn't involve his own personal prep.

And MN'er has flown the Carrier straight into a city before. And since it has access to the Bleed, and thus the DC multiverse, it's reasonable to assume the Carrier could access wherever the fight is. "Door" could end this fight in a hurry, and Bats could wind up surfing the Bleed.

agreed. People bring up things like the Watchtower tech and the Motherbox... but he has literally never used that in his own books, regardless of how dangerous a threat looks like to him.

Midnighter, on the other hand, uses anything he can get his hands on, at any time.

Blair Wind
In a JLA issue where everyone else is in another dimension he goes to the batcave and gets a boom tube gauntlet. He gets a plane, punches a whole with the boom tube, goes to a factory he created and pulls out robotic duplicates of the JLA (all with the JLA's respective powers). Superspeed, flight, energy manipulation, ect ect.

He said he did this for the day would come when he had to pretend the JLA was there even when they were not.

Just saying, he does actually have access to these kinds of things (mostly for Digi's sake). I dont know what else he might have, but he is king of prep usually erm

tjcoady
Originally posted by Blair Wind
In a JLA issue where everyone else is in another dimension he goes to the batcave and gets a boom tube gauntlet. He gets a plane, punches a whole with the boom tube, goes to a factory he created and pulls out robotic duplicates of the JLA (all with the JLA's respective powers). Superspeed, flight, energy manipulation, ect ect.

He said he did this for the day would come when he had to pretend the JLA was there even when they were not.

Just saying, he does actually have access to these kinds of things (mostly for Digi's sake). I dont know what else he might have, but he is king of prep usually erm

I remember that one. He fought Grodd, right? And there was a plucky little kid involved somehow? It was when that City of Superheroes created after the Ultramarine storyline and then never mentioned again until then was destroyed?

DigiMark007

K, fair enough. I figured justification for it was out there, I'm just not a huge JLA follower.

I still feel like "Door" is the trump card in this fight. Otherwise, yeah, Bats would have a clear advantage with stuff like that.

Faceman
Batman wins by default.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman simply has more resources than Midnighter can dream of.

And he's quite simply smarter and more apt with prep.

Rewmac
Can Midnighter forsee the possibilities and variation of a Batkick?...31

TricksterPriest

.....................blink Damn. Thanos ain't got nothing on the god damn Batman. batdur

Regarding Rewmac's statement: Digi, as the elder statesman on the Authority, is there a batkick equivalent for Midnighter? vin

endrict
Bump

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Regarding Rewmac's statement: Digi, as the elder statesman on the Authority, is there a batkick equivalent for Midnighter?

Nyet. Though MN'ers "backdoor surprise" might catch Bats off-guard.

vin

...then again. Robin.

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
K, fair enough. I figured justification for it was out there, I'm just not a huge JLA follower.

I still feel like "Door" is the trump card in this fight. Otherwise, yeah, Bats would have a clear advantage with stuff like that.

Wouldn't using "Door" be outside help though? (unless he arrives in the Carrier)

Peek
Wouldn't prep just mean bring stuff with him.

How can he bring a door with him??

MDer does have that big robot that took on Apollo remember.

shiv
Batman's chi radar beeps and he ports clear of the door.

easy win for Batman. Trademark jedi invisibility manouvre and kick through the neck and spine smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.